bakugou x reader

Af theemina0723

**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1... Mere

the ball
the rumor
his name
my hero suit
flameo
lunch
confrontation
the office
siblings
iron chains
aggression
leaving UA (part 1)
leaving UA (part 2)
the lockers
quirk: magnetic field
my snacks
the opponents (part 1)
the opponents (part 2)
the opponents (part 3)
a great hero
firecrackers
the haunted spoon
finishing last
challenge accepted!
the assignment
kiri's fight
striving to become #1
silver gin!
metal siblings
partners in crime
combed hair
intimidate
sparring
at any cost
pro hero (part 1)
pro hero (part 2)
pro hero (part 3)
the bullet
sensei's visit
cigs
spicy ramen
a peaceful, family meal
the park
jogging together
arm wrestling
my new trainer
friends
sickness (part 1)
sickness (part 2)
sickness (part 3)
sickness (part 4)
mixed feelings
playing with fire (part 1)
playing with fire (part 2)
summer break
the race
lifting weights
the bet
the hot springs
hurt
apologizing
extra lessons
the next task at hand
sensei's scarf
heavy weights
the doctor
rooftop
bound to his scarf
when the villains attacked
my true feelings
the return
feelings (part one)
feelings (part 2)

cleaning up

1.6K 42 4
Af theemina0723

After the race, I was stuck doing Aizawa's job of cleaning his classroom, starting with the desks and windows. My whole body ached from head to toe, and I couldn't even feel the soles of my feet. Thankfully, Ojiro and Hagakure helped me out (maybe because they felt bad for me), and I was relieved they lent me a hand or else I'd be stuck there the entire afternoon.

"You know, you guys don't have to do this."

"Don't worry about it," Ojiro insisted, "We're here to help in any way we can."

"It's the least we could do since Aizawa left you to do this all alone," Hagakure added.

Right after we finished, I thanked the both of them before they left. Though as I packed my things to leave, Bakugou entered the classroom without notice. I followed him with my eyes, wondering why he was there as I took off my cleaning outfit.

"What do you want?"

Bakugou stood there, hesitating to speak at first.

"I don't know what your deal is," he stated, "and I don't like you one bit."

He pointed his finger at me, rudely.

"In fact, you're really starting to piss me off!"

I closed my eyes, lowering my head as I slowly walked toward the other door to leave.

"Was that all? "Or is there more?" I inquired, "firecrackers?"

He flinched, and I almost made him blow up.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that stupid nickname of yours."

He grunted as if frustrated.

"I'm watching you, (l/n)," he declared, "You might act weak and helpless, but I've seen you fight. I don't know why you refuse to use your quirk, but I'm gonna find out! And I'm not gonna lower my guard around you. You got that?!"

And with that, Bakugou scoffed and turned around, leaving me alone in the classroom. I stared at his back as I coughed, knowing I was still sick even after the 5km run.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, firecrackers."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

91K 1.5K 8
bakugou one shots........yeah please check the first chapter for request rules !! i make my books for masc aligned ppl! i ask that you don't comment...
279K 8.9K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
92.5K 2.8K 53
A Pro Hero Reader is sent across the world to work on a drug case in Japan. Hired by a well known agency, she must work with the stubborn, strong-wil...
218K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...