Aiden x Cody

By downloadingwhore

This immaculate story written by a professional writer that graduated at the YMCA is about two boys that have... More

First day (Cody's POV)
"Who is that..." (Adien's POV)
Dumbi thick...(Both POVS)
A big decision... (Aiden's POV)
Who he chose...(Aiden's POV)
The cause of Ryden's death...(Ryden's POV)

The cause of Emili's death...(Emili's POV)

8 0 0
By downloadingwhore

After what happened with my bro, I was in Spain, i mean pain- I could not believe the actions that Aiden did. He left me for a new kid that he doesn't even KNOW! He caressed his hand on his because the dumb fuck fell on a IMPLANT. God dammit...i could really go for a Reduced sugar Fruit punch flavor Capri-sun, I deserve it. After all the pain i went through.
I skipped 5 foot from the ground all the way to the fridge. Where my- scrumptiousdumptious Fruit Punch Capri-sun was, sitting there, waiting to be drunk with enjoyment. I grabbed with all force and squirt some in my eye socket. Real men don't feel pain. I started slurping that thing up like i just did the Marathon run without any stops. I drank like my throat was the whole entire Sahara Desert. After I gargled that thing up i felt tears of joy forming. The Capri-sun holds so much power i started praying. The Capri-sun is so good that i feel like i'm gonna slowly shit my pants. My toes curled up inside me and i felt like i was gonna obliviate in my own fridge. I took one more sip. And that sip... was the last sip i've ever taken...

Based on a true story... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
856K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
600K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...