Blood and Steel

Od Borisdeep69

Vorgen Galahad. A knight who is a member of the order of the Black Priors. Knights who are not bound to the c... Více

Part 1 "On the Job"
Part 2 "Assignment"
Part 3 "Hard Water"
Part 4 "Brawl"
Part 5 "Just My Luck"
Part 6 "Home sweet home"
Part 7 "Farewell"
Part 8 "Warlords and Cowards"
Part 9 "Fishy"
Part 10 "And Stay Out!"
Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"
Part 12 "Be kind to him"
Character BIO
Part 13 "Finding a Fugitive"
Part 14 "The kid"
Part 15 "Freedom"
Part 16 "The Blackstone Legion"
Part 17 "Animal"
Part 18 "A Man Can Dream"
Part 19 "The Scouts"
Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"
Part 21 "Love?"
Part 22 "Drunk"
Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"
Part 24 "The Rabid Wolf"
Part 25 "Sacrifice"
Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"
Part 27 "The Ritual"
Part 28 "A Familiar Face"
Part 29 "Back to The Roots"
Part 30 "The Dream"
Part 31 "The Cycle of Violence"
Part 32 "Raiding The Raiders"
CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED
Part 33 "Life Goes On"
Part 34 "Family"
Part 35 "Old Wounds"
Part 37 "Memories"
Part 38 "Arrival"
Part 39 "Oh Cousin"
Part 40 "Family Reunion"
Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"
Part 42 "Just a Stranger"
Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"
Part 44 "Lunacy"
Part 45 "The Shady man"
Part 46 "Flowers"
Part 47 "Confrontation"
Part 48 "Cursed"
Part 49 "Dead Man Walking"
Part 50 "End up in Smoke"
Part 51 "Scarred"
Part 52 "Wounds of The Past"
Part 53 "Red Stains"
Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"
Part 55 "A Friendly Face"
Part 56 "Chivalry"
Part 57 "A White Lie"
Part 58 "Knowledge"
Part 59 "Unexpected Effects"
Part 60 "Father Dearest"
Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Part 36 "The Angel of Death"

515 23 44
Od Borisdeep69

Morning had come, giving life to the forest Ashfeld. Astrid who had been sleeping inside her tent was woken up by a sizzling sound of a frying pan outside.

She Groggily get off from her sleeping bag and head outside the tent and the first thing she saw was her brother cooking what seems to be mushrooms and salted venison.

Vorgen seemed to have spent the entire night outside. This could be said from how he was still wearing his armor and helmet.

Vorgen: "Eat"
Said the Black Prior as he offered Astrid a plate of the cooking.

Astrid: "All of this? What about you?"

Vorgen: "I've eaten my portion"

Astrid: "Oh..."

Like usual His cooking tasted Delicious. Astrid actually felt a bit happy that He kept his word that he would cook first thing tomorrow, Despite the what happened last night.

Vorgen: "After you finish eating, pack things up. I'll be by the river for a bit"

______________________________________________________________________________

*Splash* *Splash*

The Black Prior could be seen washing his face on the side of the river. Cold fresh water splashed unto his face, Waking him up completely from the Sleepy state he got from Lack of Sleep.

Vorgen: *Sighs* "That's better. Cold water in the morning sure does the job."

As he washed his face he paused for a moment and stared at his reflection.

Vorgen: "Goddamn.... Look at you..... You're getting old... And... A bit kinda sad... No wonder you're still alone..."
Dissed the Knight at himself.

As he continued mocking himself, Vorgen noticed a strange faint red color on the corner of his mouth.

Taking a closer look, He then wiped it off with his thumb and looked at the red smudge.

Vorgen: "Tsk..... Fuck..." The knight, cursed.

Washing his face one last time with water, he then started drying his face by wiping it using his robe.

With a now dried face, he sighed as reached the helmet beside him and wore it, obscuring any facial expressions of his face.

Awakened completely from the sleepy state, He walked back to the tent to see the tent and the rest of the items had Been completely packed and attached to the saddle of the horse by Astrid.

What left remained on the ground was Vorgen's weapons and His satchel. It seemed that Astrid Learned that Her brother was sensitive about his Belongings, therefore she dared not to touch them.

As Vorgen Retrieved his belongings, he noticed that Astrid was struggling to get on top of the horse.

Seeing how her sister struggled, he decided to help.

Astrid: "Wh-- Aah!!"

Approaching from behind, Vorgen grabbed her by the waist and lifted her off the ground easily. Astrid yelped from surprise and was then placed on the saddle of the horse, with no resistance.

Astrid: "............"

She remained quiet as she was still a bit shocked of how easy she was lifted by her little brother.

Vorgen: "Don't think too much about last night. I understand that you are curious about my past. I will tell you myself one day. Just not now."

Astrid: ".... Sorry"

Vorgen: "I know....Now stop being so quiet. I wouldn't hate you over this. Who do you think i am? Hm?"

Astrid: "You're my brother"

Vorgen: "You goddamn right i am and you're my sister."

Astrid: "Mhm"

With a smile behind his hidden face, He reached his hand to the female Viking's head, Patting and ruffling Her Hair playfully.

Vorgen: "Shorty"

Astrid: *Chuckle* "It's you who's too tall"

Vorgen: "Why thank you for the compliment. But if you think that I'm too tall then you haven't Met Altos yet"

Astrid: "Altos, huh?"

Vorgen: "Yep he's one big. Tall. Beefy. Ass. mofo"

Astrid: "Will we meet him later?"

Vorgen: "Maybe. I don't know. But what I'm sure of is that we'll likely meet my Best friend in Argenta. That's where we headed."

Astrid: "Argenta...... Isn't That where an Ashfeld king lives?"

Vorgen: "Exactly. It's a city personaly overseen by a king himself. I'm surprised you know about him."

Astrid: "Many people in Valkenheim have heard of him.The Vikings once tried to raid a town in Ashfeld But they got driven out by knights led by That man. King Arthur."

Vorgen: "Oh. First time i heard about that. Well I was too busy serving a edgy lord of mine to know that much about the king."

Astrid: "But... Argenta.....Vikings avoid that place. It's crawling with Knights. How am i going to slip in?"

Vorgen: "Yes. There will be guards there, checking the visitors by the entrance..... That's why I'm still thinking how to get you in there....."

Astrid: "Maybe you.... Can bribe the guards or something."

Vorgen: "Well.... The thing is.... I'm pretty broke at the moment. I'm penniless. Fucking poor. Broke as shit"

Astrid: "What do we now? I forgot to think about that part..... I didn't think that far...." Groaned the viking

Vorgen: "Don't worry I'll think of something. Now giddy up let's go"

______________________________________________________________________________

Several Hours later

Vorgen: "Yo Astrid. Yo yo!"

Astrid: "What is it?"

Vorgen: "I don't like those trees"
Said the knight as he pointed his finger to the trees of the forest.

Astrid: "Why? What's wrong with them?"

Vorgen: "They look..... Shady...... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Astrid: "Oh gods..... Give me strength"

Astrid frowned from hearing the lame jokes of her brother. But she was glad That Vorgen returned to his usual....Weird....Annoying.....Behavior

But as Vorgen continued to talk and joked with her sister. Vorgen Felt that there was something strange.

Vorgen: "Hold up"

The Blackprior held out his hand, prompting them to stop as His Tone and Expression turned solemn.

Astrid: "What is it, brother?"

Vorgen: "The wind.... It carries a smell i am really familiar with....... Blood... And The smell is still fresh"

Astrid: "You Want to check it?"

Vorgen: "Yeah. But be careful. This ain't good.... I can already tell"

Well duh!

This idiot is stating the obvious

When there's blood it's obviously not good

Hey fuck y'all. You don't know that. It might just be some dead animals. Or.... Maybe a woman on her period or something.

What the fuck.....?

It's still in realm of possibilities alright?

No that's just... That's gross....

You're weird....

Fuck off you stupid voices.

We are you.

And I'm in control here so shut your asses up!!

Shaking his head to clear the Loud voices inside him, Vorgen gestured Astrid to follow him.

They followed the road and after several minutes of walking, They came across an abandoned wagon, With two dead bodies lying nearby.

Vorgen approached the bodies and kneeled beside them. Seeing how the eyes of the dead people were wide open, It seemed that these people were taken by surprise before they die.

Vorgen: "May you find peace in the Afterlife"
Said The Black Prior as he Closed their eyelids and gave them short prayer.

While Vorgen inspected the Bodies, Astrid Decided to get off her horse and checked the wagon.

Vorgen: "Knights..... Huh.... An arrow to the neck. And this one died from bleeding. Fuckers were ambushed."

Astrid: "Hey, Vorgen"

Vorgen turned his head to his sister's voice that was coming inside The wagon.

Vorgen: "Yeah? You found something?"

Astrid Exited the wagon and She brought something in her hand. Walking to her Brother, She passed the item to him.

Astrid: "The carriage is in a good condition though there's nothing in there. Except these."

Vorgen: "Bibles...  Cross...? Huh...Must be them church folks. They were attacked by bandits."

Astrid: "But why attack them? They have nothing worth to take"

Vorgen: "The bandits must've had seen them as easy prey. Or they mistook the wagon to be carrying anything of Value. I don't know for sure but nowadays Bandits would take anything they can get their hands on."

Astrid: "What like bread or--"

Vorgen: "When i said anything..... I mean the women..... They could be raping the Nuns as we speak right now....."

Astrid: "Oh....."

Vorgen: "Those Bloody fuckin cowards...... If they robbed a merchant or some rich cunt, i can tolerate them... But to attack those harmless God's followers..... They fucking make me sick" said the knight with spite.

He then turned his attention to the bodies. He put The Bible on the Man with an arrow to his neck, and as Vorgen was about to put The cross on the other dead man, a hand suddenly grabbed him.

*GASP*

The dead man gasped, Surprising The Grilpir Siblings.

Astrid: "HOLY---"

Vorgen: "HOLY FUCK--"

The Black Prior almost jumped from suprise, but it was no time for him to be dramatic.

The dying man Slowly turned his gaze to Vorgen, trying to desperately tell him something.

Seeing this Vorgen composed himself and asked the dying man.

Vorgen: "What happened?"

"Ple....ase.... They....took... my... Brother...... The....sis...ters.... They took them......" With great difficulty, The man managed to explain the whole situation.

Vorgen: "Where?"

"East of here..... In ... The woods... You..... Have to save.... Them.... Please...."

Taking the man's hand, Vorgen gripped them tightly as He looked at him in the eye.

Vorgen: "I Will. I swear to god. I will"

His eyes and Voice was full of Confidence, it gave the Dying man Reassurance that The Black prior would Keep his word.

"Thank...... You......"
Said The Dying man one last time as The light in his eyes slowly dimmed and His breath ended.

Vorgen: "........" *Sigh*
The Black prior sighed as He noticed The man in his arms had died.

Astrid: "Is he.... Dead?"

Saying nothing, Vorgen closed the eyelids of the now dead man and Placed a cross on his chest.

It was Common for Vorgen To see people die. In the times of war, many lives Lost unjustly.

Vorgen: "You know, Astrid..... The people of Ashfeld are not that much different with Those in Valkenheim..... They both kill their own...."

Said the Black prior, shaking his head as he remembered the cruel reality of this world he lived in.

In the active days of his order, Vorgen had seen many people died. Allies, enemies, and even the innocents who died in the crossfire.

As a Black Prior Vorgen Were enforced to Throw away any remorse for those who died. It was all in order to Protect the people using any method whatever the cost.

But somehow this time he felt deep anguish from seeing the commonfolk die. Perhaps it was because he had spent a lot of time watching the citizens of Svengard.

Vorgen: "Can you fucking believe that, Astrid? They fucking attacked nuns.... Priests....."

What Apollyon said started to make sense to him. She was right.

The strong prey on the weak.

The strong survive.

The weak die.

Wolves eat sheeps.

Astrid: "So what now?"

Vorgen: "I'll fucking rip their throats......."

Now a new beast had joined the fold.

Rabid wolf, Eat wolves.

______________________________________________________________________________

In between the trees of the forest. A small Bandit encampment could be seen. The Bandits was currently enjoying the spoils they got from their recent success.

Drinks. Food. And they now have women or more specifically Nuns. They had captured the women and took them as prisoners.

In one of the tents, There seemed to be a commotion happening inside. A nun with her clothing disheveled was being beaten.

"Stupid whore!!"

Shouted a man as he slapped a woman. The woman yelped as she was struck in the face after not complying with the man's wishes.

The rest of the nuns inside who were tied down could only watch, for they had no power to fight back.

"Please. Stop. She Had enough" begged a Priest to the bandit.

"Shut it, Priest! Before i kill you like the rest of your friends back there" growled the bandit as he left the tent, Leaving the priest and the nuns.

"When will this end Father" Asked one of the sisters.

It seemed that The priest was the only sole male survivor of The attack, Making him the only one who could comfort the sisters.

"Be strong sisters.... This is but a test. God has not forsaken us just yet." The priest sighed as he comforted the nuns.

???1".....Let's pray shall we?"

???2: "Yes, Sister Theresa.... Let us pray. And wh--"

???3: "I will lead today's prayers"

???2: "Very well. Then please"

???3: *Sigh* "Dear Lord in heaven. Please give us the strength to overcome this test you've given us. May we never break, may we keep strong, and may we never stray from your teachings...... Please *Sobs* Give us strength.... A miracle... Or maybe send one of your angels..... To save us from this torment..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(START MUSIC)

Little did they know, Their prayers had been answered.

???4: "....Sister. I think that's enoug--"

*SCREECH*

For God had sent one of his angel.

His angel of Death.

*FLAP* *FLAP* *FLAP* *FLAP*

*SCREECH*

An ear piercing Screech could be heard from the sky. Everyone within the encampment stopped and looked to sky, greeted by the sight of A brown hawk flying around the camp.

It was quite a strange sight for the bandits, making them pause for a moment, before shrugging it off and carrying on like usual. They continued on partying and laughing.

As the Bandits happily drank and eat, Sounds of Metalic footsteps could be heard.

(PLAY MUSIC AT 0:46)

*Clatter* *Clatter* *Clatter*

*Step* *Step* *Clatter* *Clatter*

They turned their heads to the source of the sound, and they could see a Tall armored man slowly advancing towards them menacingly.

Clad in dark robe with red accents, A white cross on his back and chest. A Sharp glistening sword in his right hand and A steel plated kite Shield on his left arm.

No Matter how one see it, there's no denying that The knight looked like he was looking for a fight.

No... He looked as if he wanted to kill someone and no one could say otherwise.

With hurry The bandits left the things they were currently doing and immediately reached for their weapons, and readied themselves.

Vorgen: "..............."

As The Black Prior was nearing the bandits and about to take another step he stopped in front of the Bandits, Observing them

This caused confusion between the bandits. Who is this man. What is he doing here. What does he want. All kind of thoughts were going inside the bandits head.

None of them had made a move until one of the bandits who seemed confident in their numbers broke the silence. He pointed his sword at the Black Prior, Taunting him.

"You must be out of your mind, coming here alone."

Vorgen: "............."

"You better surrender now and we might let you liv---GUAKH"

The bandit wasn't allowed to finish as The knight Rushed towards him and swung his Sword, ripping the man's throat violently.

Vorgen: "One down"

"KI--KILL HIM!!"
One of the bandits shouted.

The bandits then charged at The knight. Attacking from all directions.
But The Black Prior handled the bandits with almost no effort.

Blocking every attack away like they were nothing. He seemed like an impenetrable wall and the swing of his sword easily slew his enemies.

*SLASH* *SPPRLRCH*

Vorgen: "Two down."

*SLASH*  *SPLLRHCH*

Vorgen: "Three down."

Limbs, blood, guts flew and scattered around the brutal scene.

*SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SPLLRHCH*

Vorgen: "Four. Five. Six."

At every swing of his sword, Blood splattered across his armor. Some even managed to get inside his helmet.

Vorgen: "Oh yes..... BLOOD!!!"

His Bloodlust was enhanced from the smell of blood, giving intense Excitement and Adrenaline to the knight.

Taking in the smell of blood in the air,  he then let out a Blood curling roar at his enemies.

The bandits could feel their skin crawl as They gaze upon the horrifying presence of The knight.

The presence of a predator.

He resembled a bloodthirsty rabid beast as they notice drools escaped under his helmet.

"Damn beast....Archers!! Take him down!!"
A bandit shouted at his allies that was behind the line, ordering them to shoot Their arrows at the rabid beast.

But before they were able to aim at The knight, They was taken in suprise by A female Viking.

"What the-- A Viking?!"

Vorgen had managed to buy Astrid some time to sneak and handle The Archers. The siblings had planned this

Equipped in Leather armor with same colour scheme as the knight, Spear and shield in hand She charged in and Killed the poor Archers.

Astrid: "Þú ert minn!! (You're mine!!")

In the midst of confusion, A bandit managed to snuck behind the knight. He Lunged at the knight from behind, Slashing his sword across the Knight's back.

"Haha! Got you-- Huh?" The bandit laughed until he realized that his attack didn't seem to deal any damage.

The slash grazed the Black Prior's robe, and revealed a chainmal beneath. It had protected him from the attack.

Vorgen: *Growl*

Vorgen retaliated, He turned his head to the bandit, and Swung his shield, Knocking the bandit down.

Vorgen: "You're about to be seventh"

The bandit was dazed from the Attack and as he managed to Brush away his dizziness, His vision cleared up as he looked up and see a dark shadow loomed over him.

POV All the choices that you have made finally lead you to this moment. To be cut down by an armored maniac.

Vorgen: "Die, Worm."

The Blackprior brought down his sword upon his victim, Splitting the bandit's face in half.

All the bandits had been slain. Leaving only one man left, who was currently shaking in front of the Towering figure of the Black Prior.

Vorgen: "Are you just going to stand there?"

"Listen You can just take me in. I've got a prize on my head. You'll be paid generously if you take me in alive--"

*SWOOOSH* *CLANG*

The bandit was barely able to block when The Black Prior suddenly brought his sword down upon the bandit.

Their swords clashed, but Vorgen seemed to have the upper hand as he was clearly superior in The terms of Power.

The bandit struggled to push The Knight's sword away. The bandit felt as if he was being pressed down by a boulder.

"Y-You did you not hear me?! I've got--"

The Black prior only smiled wickedly as his face closes in.

Vorgen: "You're worth more dead...."

Using His right foot, Vorgen kicked the Bandit in the guts, Resulting in the bandit to be launched away and fell on his back to the ground.

Vorgen: "Come on.... Fight me!"
Taunted the Knight.

"God dammit! You'll pay for that!!"
The Bandit got up from the ground using his sword to support him.

He charged at The knight, with a roar, Launching various strikes. In response, Vorgen readied his shield, Blocking the Attacks.

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang*

"Hyaa!!" 

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang*

*Slash*

The bandit finally managed to to land a strike on Vorgen.

Vorgen: "Guh!!"

The Black prior Grunted as he took a step back, Looking at his Wound while the bandit Took a breather, Exhausted from going on the offense.

"Damn...." *Huff* *Huff*

Vorgen: "............."

"Finally....." The bandit smiled weakly.

Vorgen: "I'm impressed.... You have such skill..."

"Hehe.... You underestimated me--"

(PLAY MUSIC AT 2:20 till the end)

Vorgen: "NOT ENOUGH TO SAVE YOU!!!"

The Black prior Rushed at his enemy. He was going full offense as he didn't let the bandit rest from dodging and blocking his relentless attack.

"Don't get carried away you, Bloody cur!!"

*Clang*

The Bandit managed to parry one Vorgen attacks. He then used that chance to land another strike, but this time his attack was blocked by the Black prior.

Vorgen: "Infirmus!" (Weak!)

In retaliation, Vorgen brought his sword down upon the Bandit. But was then blocked.

Vorgen: *Growl* "Persistent bastard... I HAD ENOUGH!!"

The knight roared in anger as he Brought his sword down on the Bandit's sword again.

*CLANG*

"Crazy bastard!!"

Vorgen: "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIIIEEEE!!!

*CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG**CLANG*

He relentlessly kept smashing his sword against the Bandit's Sword again and again. Until finally

Vorgen: "RAAAAAHHHH DIE!!!!!!"

*CRANG*

"AAAGHH!!"

The Bandit's sword was finally broken in half by the Black Prior.

"Good god......"

The Bandit's was in disbelief. Still trying to process what just happened, he was then Snapped back to reality by Being struck in the face by a hard gauntlet.

The bandit was knocked down to the ground. Dazed from the hit he received, he crawled away, trying to escape his doom.

Vorgen: "Come here you, maggot."

The Knight grabbed the Bandit by hair and dragged him to a nearby bonfire.

"Ugh... Let... me go"

Vorgen: "You people are bunch of pigs..... know what i do to Pigs?!"

Reaching the bonfire he then tossed the bandit into the fire.

Vorgen: "I COOK THEM!!"

The bandit screamed as his face landed on the hot fire.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

He quickly lift his head.But he was then pushed back into the fire. He was forced to by the Black prior.

Vorgen: "Did i give you permission to lift your head? STAY THE FUCK DOWN!!"

The knight stomped and pressed his foot on the bandits head, forcing him to let his face burned by the hot embers of the fire.

"AAAAAAH!!!! OOOOAAAAHHH!!!!"

Vorgen: "Yes......Yes!! Scream, Pig!! Huhuhuhahaha......HUUUAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!!!!"
The knight Laughed like a maniac.

(For those who want to hear How Vorgen laughed maniacally)

His Laughed echoed from his helmet as he Enjoyed he suffering of his victim.

The bandit underneath was screaming for his life, he could feel his face melting while the torturer was laughing behind his helmeted face.

The bandit started clawing the ground, trying to escape from the torment.

He desperately struggled and struggled. Until he finally lost all his powers, and went limp.

(MUSIC STOPS)

"Drop your weapons!! Or I'll slit this Woman's throat" said a voice behind the Black Prior.

Vorgen: "Huh?"

Turning around, Vorgen could see a bandit taking a nun hostage. Pointing a knife against her throat.

"I said Drop them!!" The bandit demanded.

Vorgen: "Easy there, partner"

Having no other choice to but to comply, Vorgen Dropped his weapons to the ground.

"That's right. Now You're going to let me go"

Vorgen: "Okay just calm down. Let her go. And we all forget that this ever happened, hm?"

Seeing it was his chance to escape, The bandit pushed the Nun towards Vorgen and immediately ran away.

Vorgen: "You all right, Sister?"
Asked the knight to woman in his arms.

???: *Sobs* "Ye-Yes....."

Nodding to the woman, Vorgen gently placed her on the ground. He then stretched his neck, as he walked towards the bandit who was currently running.

*Crk* *Crk*

Vorgen: *Sigh* "YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ME, BOY?!

Equipping the axe on his waist, Vorgen took aim and sent the axe flying towards his target.

The training he got as an ulfhednar, resulted in him being able to Become adept in using the axe.

Unlike daggers that he used to throw in the past, an axe was much more heavier. But Heavy equals more power.

*FWOOSH* *THWACK*

As a result when the Axe landed to it's target, the bandit was knocked down. The axe was Planted deep into the bandits shoulder.

Vorgen: "Tsk..... Fuck, i missed"
Cursed the knight, as He was actually aiming for the man's head.

"I.... I.....don't want to die" said The bandit weakly, as he tried to crawl away.

*Clatter* *Clatter* *Step* *Step* *Clatter*

But the sound of his doom was getting closer, and there was nothing he could do to escape death.

Vorgen: "I'm going to enjoy this"

Taking a peek behind, The bandit could see The knight with his Sword drawn, about to kill the Bandit in the most gruesome way.

"No! Stop! Don't kill him"

But before Vorgen could do so, He was stopped by a voice behind him.

Vorgen: "What now......"

Vorgen looked behind him and saw a priest in a brown robe. who hurriedly ran to his direction and stumbled to the ground.

Vorgen: "Don't kill him? After what he has done?"

"Yes! Enough blood has been spilled today....Please, sir Show some kindness"

Vorgen: "I ain't so kind"

"Yes you are sir. But you have it in you. I can tell"

Vorgen: "Then I'm afraid you're horribly mistaken."
said the Black Prior to the priest

Vorgen :"What do you think will happen if i let this Man go? Do you think that Perhaps he Will change his ways? Well let me tell you this.....People don't change that easily. If i let him go, he'll repeat his actions. These kind of people are scums. He doesn't deserve to live."

"But everyone deserves a second chance."

Vorgen: "..........."

"Please, sir. Out of all those bandits. He's actually the one who's the most lenient to us. No... He has been protecting us, from the others. He's one of the good ones."

Vorgen was in a state of indecisiveness. Whether to kill the bandit....... Or spare him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KILL HIM

RIP HIS GUTS OUT

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?

DO IT

WHAT'S SO BAD ON KILLING THIS FILTH?

DO IT VORGEN

MAKE HIM PAY FOR HIS SINS

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Give him a chance

Let him live

He's just a young lad

There's still good in him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vorgen: *Sigh* ".........You'll regret it later on. Don't say, I didn't warn you"
Sighed The knight as he sheathed his weapons.

The Black Prior then walked up to the bandit that was lying on the ground with his back facing the sky.

Vorgen stepped on his back and pulled the axe that was lodged onto the bandit.

"AGH!" The bandit grunted.

Vorgen: "You try anything funny, boy..... You better start praying Because I promise you... Next time...i won't miss your head"

Rummaging through his satchel he then pulled out a piece of cloth from his satchel and used it to wipe the blood off his axe.

______________________________________________________________________________

The church Folk was finally freed from the Bandit's. They now could be seen resting and tending to their needs.

As the People were busy packing their items that had been taken from the Bandits, Vorgen was still busy on another matter.

Vorgen: "Ah fuck.... My beautiful face. Stained by the filthy blood of heathens. Ugh... Disgusting..."
Said the knight as he was busy wiping the blood off his helmeted face using a piece of cloth.

Finished with cleaning his helmeted face, he then turned his head to the bandit, he spared recently.

Vorgen: "Oi, Vermin! Where's your boss?"

"The one you burned...."
Said the bandit, still feeling a bit hurt from the wound he got from the axe of The Black prior.

Luckily The nuns were kind enough to treat him and now he had bandages wrapped around his shoulder.

Vorgen: "That one was your boss? How much is the price on his head?"

"...... About Two thousand steel"

Vorgen: "Two thousand?! I should've let him finish when he-- Oh... Oh no...."

Walking to the corpse whose face was planted deep on a fire, Vorgen kneeled beside it to inspect the Corpse condition.

Pulling up the Dead bandit's by the hair, Vorgen took a look at his former victim's face.

(The armored Lunatic. Colorized)

Vorgen: ".......Ah Shit. I damaged the goods"

The dead Bandit's face had became unrecognizable. The skin on his face was severely burned, melted and charred.

Vorgen: "No one is going to recognize this bitch now..... I should've just cut his head off. Or rip his guts or something.... Fucking hell!!!"
Growled the Black Prior as he pushed the Bandit's face back to the fire again.

Bandit: "Rip his...... Guts?" Asked the bandit beside him, as he shivered just from imagining it.

Vorgen: "You know what forget it... It's fine. Totally fine... I already got enough cash from the other dead bodies.....Yeah..... I'm not mad. Not mad at all........BUT I'M STILL SO FUCKING PISSED!!!"

The Black prior sudden outburst startled the Nuns, making them yelped in fear.

Astrid who was currently helping the nuns with their things, sighed at his brother.

Astrid: "Brother, You're scaring the nuns"

Vorgen: "Oh.... Uh... My bad."
The Black prior, Smiled awkwardly behind his helmeted face.

Vorgen then decided to just forget about the bounty and Walked up to the priest.

Vorgen: "I believe i didn't quite catch your name, Father"

Lucas: "Ah... call me Lucas"

Vorgen: "Right... Father Lucas. May i ask Where are you guys planning on heading now?"

Lucas: "To the City of Argenta. We were supposed to transfer to the church there before we got attacked by those bandits."

Vorgen: "Ah what a coincidence. We were planning to go there as well. We will escort you until you reach the church, Father. It's the wise thing for us to do after all you've gone through."

Lucas: "Thank you--"

Vorgen: "But.... Could you let me borrow one of the Nuns clothes, please?"

Astrid who was behind Vorgen, could already tell where the conversation was going.

Astrid: "I don't like this....."

TO BE CONTINUED

4803 Words.

Phew Finally finished. I had a shit ton of fun writing this. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Feel free to comment. I'd like to hear you opinions, thoughs anything.

Oh and please Vote and share if you like the story. That will help me a lot.
But hey i ain't forcin anyone.

And as Always Thank you for reading.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.5K 434 28
The continuation of the story as it follows the lives of Argen Lorderius (The reader) and the inhabitants of the scarred lands from the Cataclysm, al...
191 13 11
Sometimes the best knight is a damsel. In a world where women are seen as weak, defenceless creatures for men to protect and own, one orphan girl wan...
285K 15.2K 54
This story will be a historical one, old tale story where a King rule a Kingdom. Tae is a king who ruled Talsnia, he has a son but not a queen becau...
27.8K 1.4K 39
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...