𝑶𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 �...

By yunhosdoll

(DISCONTINUED) "Move" "Excuse me? I think you should shut your skinny ass up before I beat the living shi-" ~... More

Introduction
Characters
ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙♡๑•୨୧ Karasuno high ୨୧•๑♡•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩The Team✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧Practice match୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇
.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.Brother Problems.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.
♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫ School ♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫
:۞:••:۞:••:The training camp:••:۞:••:۞:
≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫Nekoma≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫
♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔The match♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔
°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥Pretty Eyes˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:..Project Madness..:*..:*.:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚThe Tsukishima'sɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Kitty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
༅:*゚:*:✼✿Byeol✿✼:*゚:༅

╳°»。・⁙・ღ ➵Team discussion➵ ღ・⁙・。«°╳

2.2K 66 42
By yunhosdoll

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

~Daichi POV~

Chapter 4

"I'm hurt N/n-Chan I really am~" Oikawa said as he stepped into the gym.

My eyes widened, what is he doing here? He's not actually related to Y/n is he? I look over Y/n to she she's already dragging him out of the gym.

"Yep ok we'll be leaving now!" She yelled before disappearing outside.

"Oh wow, she really is related to him" Asahi broke the silence, we all looked at each other.

"Well obviously, they have the same last name" Tsukishima said, making a few of us roll our eyes.

I cleared my throat.

"Well anyways, what do you guys think about her joining the team?" I asked.

"I think she should join! She's super good!" Hinata bounced up and down.

"Obviously you would think that, you think that anyone better then you is a pro" Kageyama snickered and Hinata groaned.

"I guess we'll take a vote, raise your hand if you want her on the team" I said loud enough to make sure everyone could hear me.

The ones to raise there hands are Hinata, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Suga. As expected the ones not to raise there hands are Kageyama, Ennoshita, Tsukishima, Kinoshita... but Asahi?

"Ok put your hands down, it's a tie" I sighed while rubbing my head in confusion. Everyone continued to wait.

"Asahi why don't you want her on the team?" I asked, he jumped slightly.

"Oh um.. she just scares me a bit" he scratched the back of his head. That's acceptable.

"Ok that's valid. What about you Suga, why do you want her on the team?" I looked him in the eyes, he quickly looked away.

"I think she would be a good asset to our team, she's very good and you know it. She's very hyper and funny, I think she would bring out the best in this team." He shrugged as he continued to look at his feet.

"Ok.. that's also valid. But it's a tie so let's pull sticks?"

"Daichi you haven't voted yet" Kiyoko said. Shit I almost forgot.

All their eyes were on me.

"So what's it gonna be Daichi?" Suga asked while crossing his arms.

"Well our team would be good with her but I've made up my mind"

"she won't be joining the team" sighs could be heard around the gym.

"What?!" Hinata, Tanaka, and Noya yelled. These boys were so desperate for female interaction and it was painfully obvious to anyone.

"If that's what you think is best" Suga frowned but approved it.

"It is what's best. Now every body get cleaned up and let's get some meat buns" I smiled, everybody agreed and began packing their stuff up.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"So Daichi how has your sister been?" Suga asked.

I looked ahead to see the rest of the team chatting as we walked toward the Sakanoshita shop before letting a sigh leave my lips.

She hasn't been doing too good these past few days, it's as if she's gotten more depressed if that's even possible. She isn't sleeping properly, she isn't eating properly, I mean she won't  even leave her room to interact with anyone unless she has to go to school.

"She's doing alright, same as always" I smiled, his head tilted to the side.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" Suga looked worried, he cared a lot about her.

The only reason I know Suga is because of her and without her I don't think Suga and I would be close. Maybe strangers that knew each other but not enough to call ourselves friends. I'm glad she introduced me to him, even though they may not talk as much they're still friends.

"Well let's just say it's not good" I smiled sadly, he nodded before looking away.

We finally arrived at the store.

"Kageyama it's your turn to get the meat buns" Tanaka told him, he shrugged and began walking inside.

"Oh look who it is"

A familiar yet unfamiliar voice said, I turned my head and saw Oikawa. He must have just came out of the store.

"Oikawa"

"Daichi"

He glared at me as did I to him.

Our little 'staring contest' ended when a hand was swung up and down in between our faces. The hand belonged to Y/n.

"Stop acting like children" she said before smacking Oikawa upside the head. I suppressed my laughter, note to self don't make Y/n mad or there will be consequences.

"Hello Y/n" I gave her a small smile, she just nodded back.

"So did I make it on the team" she blurted out, ruining the awkward silence. Maybe making it a little more awkward.

Well might as well give her the bad news now.

"Actually Y/n you di-"

"You did! And we're happy to have you on the team, isn't that right Daichi" Suga cut me off and elbowed be in the side.

What the hell is he doing, I thought we agreed not to have her join. I'm so gonna kick his ass later.

She gave us a skeptical look.

"Okay thanks"

That's all? 'Okay thanks' what the fuck kind of reaction is that.

"Uh no, no! What the fuck Y/n" Her brown haired brother spoke up, he glared at me then his sister.

"If you tell me I can't be on the team then I'm sending the milk bread back" she glared back at him and he sighed.

"Whatever" he mumbled before walking away.

"Well I'll see you guys tomorrow" she smiled and gave a small wave, Suga and I waved her off while watching her catch up to her brother.

I turned towards Suga and he looked away quickly, trying not to make eye contact aye?

"Ok everyone Kageyama got the meat buns so hurry and take one!" He said loud enough for the boys to hear him.

"Suga-"

He quickly grabbed one of the meat buns from the bag Kageyama was carrying and ran off.

Well shit.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Word count: 1031

Ayo- Daichi got a sister👀
Wonder who it could be ;)
But like I'm currently listening to sweet chaos by
day6 and I think I'm in love😫
Anyways sorry for the short chapter babes the next one will be a little bit longer <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 234 23
You and your boyfriend Oikawa were always together. You guys were like soulmates. That was until a new student named Heather had to ruin everything...
1K 37 22
Tsukishima Kei x Reader We all know what happens when opposites meet? They attract. But what happens when two like poles meet? Some say repel but not...
113K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕_𝟘𝟙 🍦. 🌊 . 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥...
4.2K 180 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED ❝𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.❞ In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...