𝑶𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 �...

By yunhosdoll

(DISCONTINUED) "Move" "Excuse me? I think you should shut your skinny ass up before I beat the living shi-" ~... More

Introduction
Characters
ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙♡๑•୨୧ Karasuno high ୨୧•๑♡•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩The Team✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧Practice match୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇
╳°»。・⁙・ღ ➵Team discussion➵ ღ・⁙・。«°╳
.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.Brother Problems.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.
♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫ School ♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫
≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫Nekoma≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫
♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔The match♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔
°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥Pretty Eyes˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:..Project Madness..:*..:*.:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚThe Tsukishima'sɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Kitty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
༅:*゚:*:✼✿Byeol✿✼:*゚:༅

:۞:••:۞:••:The training camp:••:۞:••:۞:

1.5K 47 36
By yunhosdoll

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

~Normal POV~

Chapter 7

You are currently walking towards the rooftop to eat your lunch, a couple days ago you had ran into this girl Soleia... literally ran into her when you were trying to get away from Tsukishima. It made her lunch spill everywhere so you offered to share yours with her, she didn't eat much of it so it was fine.

Everyday since then you guys have ate together at the rooftop, it was fun and she was super sweet and kind.

"Ayo Soleia I'm here girly~" you sang as you opened the door to the roof.

Silence.

"Soleia?" You questioned, the door closed behind you and you began walking to the two chairs the both of you had left up here.

Maybe she's just a little late, you shrugged. Well even after a few minutes she never showed up.

"ughhh curse you Soleia" I groaned while making my way back down to the classroom I mean it's cold up here anyways so might as well sit alone where it's warm.

I slid open the classroom door to see Tsukishima and Yamaguchi sitting near the back of the classroom, they both turn in surprise, I'm guessing not a lot of people come in here during lunch.

"Oh! Hey Y/n" yamaguchi smiles and waves.

"ahh hey yams! And lamp post" I mumbled the last part disappointed, lunch was my time to get away from him.

Maybe I'll just go back outside.

"Why don't you come sit with us?" Yamaguchi asks while patting a chair next to him. Or not?

"oh well-"

"Don't be fucking annoying" Tsukishima says obviously annoyed by my entrance.

"It's fine I'll just go sit outside" I said.

"It's cold outside" Tsukishima stated the obvious.

"Yeah no shit" you said back to him.

"Just come sit with us" Yamaguchi smiled.

You looked between the two of them before shrugging.

"Ok fine" I said while walking over and plopping onto one of the seats that surrounded one tiny desk.

"Did your little friend ditch you?" He smirks while taking a bite of his food.

"No!... well I don't think so?" I told them, I'm still trying to figure out if Soleia became sick of me over the past few days or if she's for real sick.

"You better hurry up and eat Y/n we don't have much time left" Yamaguchi smiles, I smiled back before digging into my food.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"As you all know we are having the little training camp with Nekoma, we'll be staying at the cabin overnight so we can just head over to the school the next morning. There will also be a new coach with us later, so please don't make a fool out of yourselves and this team." Daichi spoke, he turned towards you while saying the last part.

Rude.

"Got it?" He asked.

"Yes sir!" You and the rest of the team said.

"You sure you can handle them princess?" Daichi smirked at you.

"Don't be a bitch, you know I'm more then capable to kick some cat ass" you glared at him, he laughed.

"Everyone grab your bags and let's head out" everyone cheered before making there way towards the bus.

Before you could get on Daichi grabbed the back of your backpack and pulled you towards him.

"What?"

"You're sitting in the front, I don't trust you enough to behave in the back" he said.

"What no?! I'm 16 I can handle myself"

"Cool I'm 18 I think I know what's best for you, it's either the front or you're not coming" he smiled before walking past you and into the bus.

You groaned before sitting in the spot closest to the front since apparently you 'won't behave' what the hell is that supposed to mean anyways.

You pulled out your phone and clicked on Toorus contact.

The ugly Oikawa
I won't be home till tomorrow night
so make yourself something to eat

Titty Tooru
What the fuck?!

Titty Tooru
So you just now tell me this? Why
Didn't you tell me before you went to school.

The ugly Oikawa
Because I didn't think about it
You watched me bring an extra bag this morning?
Maybe you're just stupid

Titty Tooru
I hate you

The ugly Oikawa
You're gonna regret that if I die this weekend

Titty Tooru
Don't say that!

The ugly Oikawa
Bye🤪👍🏼

Titty Tooru
Y/n don't you dare leave me

Titty Tooru
I'm telling mom

Titty Tooru
I'm serious

Titty Tooru
Y/n~ pleaseeee

You put your phone in your pocket and shoved your earbuds in your ears. He's so annoying.

We finally arrived to the cabin, it was a decent size. Enough rooms for each of us and a gym to practice in. It's also super close to the school so we won't have to drive for a thousand hours tomorrow.

We're supposed to meet the coach today, which I'm guessing is soon. You and Kiyoko just changed into your volleyball attire, yours being shorts and t-shirt.

You walked into the rented gym and headed towards where the boys were, they were all in front of some guy that I couldn't see at the moment since Tsukishima is a literal skyscraper and he's blocking the way.

This must be our new coach.

"Move" you pushed Tsukishima out of the way and stood in front of him.

He glared at the back of your head before paying attention to what the guy was saying.

Is this the guy from the Sakanoshita store? Definitely. You looked him up and down, same hair and same style. He's hot.

"So it's true, you do have a girl on the team" he raised an eyebrow while looking at you, everyone turned their attention towards you.

"Yeah, and I could probably beat the shit out of you so don't look down on me" you glared at him, he was taken back but chuckled.

"Y/n.." Daichi warned from your side, you put your hands up in defense.

"Feisty aren't ya?" He laughed.

"You think you got what it takes miss Oikawa?" He remembered your name from the time you guys had talked.

"Of course, I wouldn't be here if I didn't" you smirked.

"Ok everyone warm up and we'll get started on today's training" he said.

We all warmed up before doing his training he had planned. Let's just say I don't think I've worked out this hard in my life.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Word Count: 1100

Yayyy a practice match with Nekoma😏
If you don't like it- then sorry get over it
Sweetheart <3 I haven't watched Haikyuu in like years so I can't really remember what went down lol so don't judge me, I'm writing it how
I want to🐀
But babes I just bought myself
a superm album😫✋🏼 really praying for a Mark photo card at the moment.. also this may be the only update for today since I have to work on my school project butttttt I'll try to update more tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
834K 28K 22
» 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 « » 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐏, 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐊 « » 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓? « (𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨�...
16.7K 459 26
˗ˏˋ💌ˊˎ˗ ➔ ❝ [𝗂𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗓𝗎𝗆𝗂 𝗁.] ❞ " 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 말하지 않아도! " ★ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙞𝙭-𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧-𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙄𝙬𝙖𝙞�...