ส™สŸแดแดแด… ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแดแดแด… ษขแดแด… // แด›แด‡...

By dollystew

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

แดตแดบแต€แดฟแดผ.
๊œฑษดแดแดก๊œฑแด›แดส€แด.
แด€แด„Qแดœแด€ษดแด›แด€ษดแด„ษชแด‡๊œฑ.
แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด.
แด›ส€แด€แด…ษชษดษข.
สŸแด๊œฑแด› แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ.
แด€ษด แดสŸแด… ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
แด…แดษด'แด› แด›ส€แดœ๊œฑแด› แด›สœแด‡แด.
แด˜แด€ส€แด€ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ.
แด˜ษชแด„แด‹ แด€ ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€.
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด›แด แด˜สœษชสŸ.
แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡.
ษขษช๊œฐแด›๊œฑ.
ส€แด‡แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€.
Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
ส™แดœแด›แด„สœแด‡ส€๊œฑ.
ษดแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€.
สœแดษข สœแดœษดแด›.
ษดแดแด› แด€ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€.
๊œฐสŸแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ.
สŸแด‡ษขแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ.
ษขสŸแดแดกษชษดษข.
ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแด›แด‡แด….
๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡.
๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ.
๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ แด˜แด› 2.
แดกแด€แด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜.
แด˜ส€แดแด˜สœแด‡แด„ส.
แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€.
A Tribute to Technoblade.

๊œฑแด‡แด€ส€แด„สœ.

5.5K 223 167
By dollystew

[A/N] Head empty, just One Day by Lovejoy.

Author had it on loop while writing this.

iYi BAYRAMLAR!!!! :D

EID MUBARAK!!!! :D

---

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Dream was going back to Tommy's exile spot. It's been a day or two, and he needed to check up on Tommy to make sure he was still there. He was currently in the Nether, walking across the path. Dream wasn't in any rush, but he wasn't taking his sweet time either. When he arrived at the familiar blown up area, he took a deep breath and looked around for Tommy. Yet, there was no one there.

"Tommy?" Dream called out, looking around. He quickly came to a halt when he noticed a tall single-block tower made from a variety of materials. To any normal person, it looked like Tommy had taken his last cannon life.

But Dream wasn't an idiot.

Dream noticed the small pool of water near the tower just as quickly as he noticed the tower itself. Tommy wouldn't jump, he's to scared. He's a coward. Tommy was alive, and Dream had to find him. Dream clenched his axe, glaring at his reflection in the water.

"Ready or not, here I come."

---

𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade was out of the house, while Tommy and Y/N were at the sofa doing their own things. Tommy was writing in his sign language journal, and Y/N was reading the same history book on the coronavirus pandemic again [lol]. Everything was fine before all of the sudden Y/N closed her book and looked at Tommy concerned.

"Tommy. Dream's coming." Y/N spoke. Their tone was dropped, signifying they were serious.

Tommy looked up from his book, confused. "What?"

Y/N quickly rushed to a window, looking out of it while Tommy's eyes followed them. "Dream's on his way. I just know." Y/N said, not looking back at the boy.

Tommy was really confused. How did Y/N 'just know' that Dream is coming? Here of all places? "Y/N, explain. What do you mean Dream is on his way?" He asked, standing up.

"Tommy I mean exactly what I said. Dream is on his way and he's looking for you and you need to hide." Y/N snapped, looking back at Tommy. He stumbled back a bit, letting out a shaky breath.

Techno burst through the front door, scanning the room for Tommy. "Uhhh, I might have- I might have spotted a certain- particular individual." He said.

"What?" Tommy said confused that Techno was saying the same thing.

Technoblade noticed Y/N looking out windows anxiously, allowing him to draw the conclusion that Y/N knew too. "Uhh, his name starts with D, ends with eam." Technoblade spoke.

"You too?!" Tommy panicked, running his hands through his hair in stress.

"He's coming to the house." Y/N spoke, looking at Techno.

"I'M AT YOUR HOUSE, Y/N!" Tommy interjected, stressed out.

"Alright, alright. Just- just stay there, Tommy." Technoblade tried to calm Tommy down, but it wasn't working very well.

"Where's the- where's the box where's the box??" Tommy panicked, looking around. The box he was referring to was one Technoblade shoved him in on his first day, claiming he had to sleep there. Luckily, Y/N lent him the basement. That was irrelevant right now, though. He just needed somewhere to hide. "What if I blend in?" Tommy pressed himself against the wall, spreading his arms and legs out.

"You're not gonna blend in, Tommy." Technoblade spoke, watching the boy try and 'hide'.

"DO YOU SEE ME?" Tommy asked.

Technoblade stayed silent for a moment, giving Tommy a 'really?' look. "YES." He finally said. "YES, YOU ARE RIGHT THERE, TOMMY."

"REALLY?" Tommy said, pressing himself more against the wall as if that would help.

"YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THE WALL AT ALL." Technoblade said.

"What do I do? What do I do Technoblade? What do I do?" Tommy frantically spoke, moving away from the wall.

"Alright, Tommy Tommy, we'll close the doors we'll close the doors." Technoblade spoke, walking towards the front door which he accidentally left open.

"I want to go back to L'Man. Burg." Tommy said, emphasizing two of the syllables.

"We'll CLOSE THE DOORS." Technoblade spoke over him, closing the front door. Technoblade joined Y/N in looking out the windows, both of them taking a different window. "We'll look out the windows-" Technoblade spoke, getting interrupted by Tommy.

"Oh, hey, Technoblade, Y/N." Tommy said, getting their attention.

"Yeah?" Technoblade spoke, turning around. Y/N also turned around, looking at the blonde. He was holding a potion bottle, which he threw in the air. When it crashed, it affected Technoblade and Technoblade only, making him go invisible.

"How did you miss? HOW DID YOU MISS? YOU HAD ONE JOB. YOU MADE ME INVISIBLE." Technoblade's voice rang, though Y/N nor Tommy could see him.

"AHHH- NOOO!" Tommy panicked, followed by some gibberish and more screaming.

Y/N quickly turned around to look out the window. "It's okay, he's not here. It's fine." They reassured.

"Just get in the box, just get in the box!" Technoblade exclaimed, throwing an invisibility potion at Tommy, which hit him, but hit Astek as well. Now the poor malamute was invisible as well. "OH GOD WE MADE ASTEK INVISIBLE IT'S GONNA BE SO OBVIOUS." Technoblade panicked, followed by Tommy screaming.

Y/N turned around, only to find their beloved Astek not there. "WHAT THE HELL- OKAY TOMMY JUST GET IN THE DAMN BOX." They too, were panicking.

"OKAY OKAY." Tommy yelled anxiously, stepping inside the wooden box.

"IT'S GONNA BE SO OBVIOUS." Technoblade facepalmed before looking back out the window while Tommy nervously laughed. "WHERE'S THE MILK?" Technoblade quickly turned around to rummage through chests. There was only a water bucket, which was good enough. He grabbed it before going to the basement where Y/N kept a cow just in case. "THIS IS CLUTCH- THIS IS CLUTCH." Technoblade spoke as he removed the water from the bucket and replaced it with milk, drinking it.

Tommy got out of the box to look out the window in hopes to calm his own nerves. "I'm lookin', I'm lookin', I'm lookin'." Tommy said, lifting the wooden trapdoors that serves as windows.

Technoblade came back up the ladder, now visible. "Tommy- STOP LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW." He scolded, noticing Tommy wearing his netherite boots.

"WELL I'M CURIOUS, MAN!" Tommy shouted back.

"YOU'RE THE ONE HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE, TOMMY!" Technoblade argued.

Y/N's frustration was growing with the two. "STOP ARGUING AND JUST SHUT UP! GET IN THE STUPID BOX, TOMMY!" Y/N snapped.

"Ahh- okay, okay, okay." Tommy complied, getting back inside the box.

"If you get caught it is on you." Technoblade said, looking out the windows. "It is so on you Tommy. If you get caught, I'm gonna tell him I have no idea where you are.

"Alright, fine fine I'll get in me box." Tommy said, even though he was already in his box. "There we go, you don't even know I'm here." Technoblade walked over and shut the lid on the box. "Don't do that." Tommy whined, emphasizing 'that' and reopening the box's lid.

Technoblade walked back to the windows, looking outside. Y/N was doing the same, occasionally checking the windows in the back of the house. "I really need Astek to be visible, this is- it's really obvious." Technoblade mumbled, looking at where the dog is supposed to be.

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥. [Quick POV switch el oh el]

Y/N noticed a small figure in the distance. "HE'S OUTSIDE!" They shouted, earning a scream from Tommy.

"WHATDOYOUMEANHE'SOUTSIDE?? WHATDOYOUMEANHE'SOUTSIDE???? AHHHH!" Tommy panicked. Technoblade splashed Tommy with another invisibility potion.

"I MEAN EXACTLY WHAT I SAID TOMMY!" Y/N yelled, watching as Dream approached the house.

"SAY NOTHING, TOMMY." Techno demanded.

"OKAYOKAYOKAY." Tommy said, covering his mouth with his hands.

Y/N went to the door, opening it and waiting outside for Dream who was approaching the house in no rush. The man was casually decapitating zombies as he walked, caring less about the night time mobs. "Dream, are you alright there?" Technoblade called from behind Y/N.

Dream laughed before killing another zombie. "These guys are so annoying with their slowness."

"Yeah, they're- we really should put torches around here, but then I'm like nahh." Technoblade said.

Dream walked up the steps, entering the house behind Y/N and Techno. As he came stood in the door frame, Tommy quickly shut the lid of his box. Dream looked around, glancing at the layout of the house. He seemed to pause when he looked at the box, but maybe that was just the anxiety playing tricks on Y/N's eyes. "Well, I've actually never... been here, so..." Dream trailed off, stepping inside the house.

Technoblade closed the doors behind him. "I'd rather you not be here at all." Y/N mumbled under their breath. Dream looked at Y/N, almost as if he was observing her.

"Make yourself at home, make yourself at home." Technoblade said in a fake friendly voice before continuing, "What are you doing here." He monotoned.

Dream ignored the question, still observing the house. "This is nice." He looked towards the fireplace, where he noticed Astek sitting on the couch.

"This is our visible dog, Astek." Technoblade nervously gestured to the now visible dog that happily wagged his tail ignorantly to the new visitor.

Dream chuckled, placing his hand on top of Astek's head and scratching it. "You have a pet dog?" He asked, looking over at Techno.

"Well we're roommates, we're roommates. He's Y/N's dog." Technoblade answered.

Dream hummed, walking over the ladder. He climbing down to the basement, Y/N and Technoblade following close behind. "How long are you staying?" Y/N asked as they climbed down the ladder.

"I'm not sure. I won't be long, just looking for something." Dream answered. They arrived at the basement. "Well. Uh... there's a bit of a problem." Dream spoke, turning to face the two who stood confused at the bottom of the ladder.

"Yap. What's the problem?" Technoblade asked, his ears perking to attention.

"Uh, Tommy.... left." Dream spoke, dragging out Tommy's name.

"Who?" Technoblade blunted, but Y/N gave him a nudge in the arm. "Oh! Right, Tommy. Yeah, that guy. He got exiled? That was pretty funny." Technoblade covered.

"Yeah, but now he's missing." Dream sternly spoke.

"You have a weird thing with wanting to keep people in your sight, Dream." Y/N glared.

Dream ignored Y/N, climbing back up the ladder. The two followed in silence, and as they arrived back at the main floor, Dream began to speak. "L'Manburg think's that he's dead. I know otherwise, but," Dream started, then turned around to face Techno and Y/N. "Have you seen him?" The phrase was simple, yet threatening. As if he could see through their lies. Y/N was scared to answer. They were scared Dream could just look into their memories to check.

"I have not seen him." Technoblade monotoned, stepping in front of Y/N and placing an arm in between the two, almost protecting them.

Dream stared in silence for a couple moments before speaking up. "You sure?" He asked. This time, his tone had much more of an underlying menace.

"I'm pretty confident." Technoblade glared, threatening Dream in his own way to back off.

Dream understood Techno's threats and backed down. "Mind if I look around?" He asked, walking back towards the ladder

Y/N crossed their arms. "You've just been going up and down this ladder, I think you looked around enough." Their voice was cold.

"You can look around." Technoblade said, his tone turning back to normal. Dream nodded and walked past Y/N and down the ladder. Technoblade knew that he'd get a glare from Y/N, but it was necessary to prove their 'innocence'. Dream climbed down the ladder looking around, while Techno named the things he looked at, answering any question and concerns he might have. Then he got to the to-do list.

Dream studied the to-do list, reading off each quest in his head. "Mm, minor terrorism in L'Manburg." He hummed, amused by the task.

"I- I love minor terrorism, it's what I'm all about." Technoblade joked. Y/N watched from behind, taking careful notes of Dream's moves and actions.

Dream looked back over at the first task that was written. It wasn't in the same handwriting as the others, but it wasn't too different either. "Sell foot?" He asked, stepping towards the sign. "What is that about?" Dream looked back at Techno.

Technoblade stood silent for a second staring at the sign, debating on what to say. "...Don't pry into my personal life." He said, looking back at Dream. "I'm feeling- I'm feeling very judged right now, alright? Very judged." Techno covered. In the distance, there were small crunching noises that could be heard, but nothing that couldn't be played off as Astek eating. Dream simply hummed in response before climbing back up the ladder.

Time was running out, Tommy's invisibility potion would die soon. If Dream didn't leave, Tommy would be discovered. They couldn't afford for that to happen. "Mkay." Dream spoke, breaking the silence. He let out a hefty sigh, placing his hands on his hips. "Well, uh, I'm glad to see you both alive and well." Dream spoke, but he seemed to be only directing that part towards Y/N. "I didn't see Carl out there, but I'm assuming Carl's safe?" Dream added.

"Oh, Carl's safe, Carl's safe." Technoblade affirmed.

Dream let out another small sigh, removing his hands from his hips and adjusting his weight onto his other leg. "Well that's good. I will say- um, y'know, you owe me. A little bit." Dream said. He couldn't help but release that small bit of power he felt.

"Ahh, that's true, that's true. You see, Dream- y'don't- y'don't gotta worry Dream, I am a person that believes in absolute reciprocity." Technoblade said, placing his palm against his heart and smiling.

"...Okay." Dream spoke as he slightly kept his guard up, but ultimately believing Techno. "Well," Dream started, looking to the side of the room. "If you catch wind of Tommy, let me know because I've been- I've been out looking for him." Dream finished, looking back at Techno and Y/N.

"Alright, I'll keep an eye out." Technoblade said.

"I guess." Y/N mumbled.

"I mean I've been wandering around- I thought- I was told to track down a forest that I'm pretty sure he chopped down that um-... after he left his exile, but that was- that was the last of his trail that I found and I couldn't figure out where he went after that, so." Dream seemed skeptical. He didn't fully trust the situation unfolding in front of him. "So if you catch wind of him." Dream restated.

"Alright, we'll let you know." Technoblade finished for Dream. "We'll let you know." He said once more.

Dream stared at the two for a moment before breaking his gaze to take a quick, barely noticeable glance at the box Tommy hid within, then back to Y/N and Technoblade. "Alright. Welp, nice to see you." Dream said, backing up.

"See you later." Technoblade nodded.

"Good night, Dream." Y/N half-heartedly added. With that, Dream left the house, shutting the doors behind him.

"...Is he gone?" Tommy whispered.

"No, he's still outside. Wait a bit longer." Y/N said, looking out the window, watching as the figure walked away just as calmly as it arrived.

"Tommy you are so bad at hiding." Technoblade scolded, also looking out the window. "Did you serio- were you EATING- TOMMY, WERE YOU EATING AN APPLE? WHILE WE WERE DOWNSTAIRS?" Technoblade's voice raised, looking where the invisible boy would be. Though, his dialogue was overlapped by Tommy's interjective yelling.

"I WAS HUNGRY!" Tommy argued, taking another bite of the apple.

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE WAITED??" Technoblade yelled, visibly confused.

"Guys, Dream's gone. It's safe now." Y/N said, heading downstairs to grab a bucket of milk for Tommy to drink. When they came back up, they handed the bucket to Tommy, who drank it. He slowly started to gain more and more opacity, earning back his visible form.

Tommy gave a heavy sigh, slumping down in his box. "I think I'm gonna stay here for a while..." Tommy whined, curling up in a ball and slowly shutting the lid.

---

Word count: 2,607! :D

Nice B)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 796 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...
166K 5.6K 24
"You can't be serious." "If you ever set foot in the Dream SMP, or any of its surrounding countries, you will be executed." "Why keep me here? Why no...
17.4K 340 10
16 year old Autumn grew up in sunny Florida, but when her dad gets a job offer in England, she and her family are forced to move. Luckily for beach l...