Feels so right

De glitterkitten9

Kaia Torres is a hard working college student, she just got back home for summer break. She wasn't looking f... Mais

Authors note
Meeting him
Shopping
You don't want them to find out do you?
I wanna get to know you
I knew you'd like it too
Dinner
Happy New Year!
Be Mine
I was wondering if you would like to come with me?
Italy
The truth
Old friend
Back to America
Pleasure
Cover art update!

Almost caught

21.7K 316 214
De glitterkitten9

Kaia Marcella Torres

"You got a lot of stuff. How did you afford all of this?" My mom asked when I placed all of my bags on the island in the kitchen.

How was I going to tell her? I'll just tell her how it is do I don't stress myself out.

"Arabella let me use he- I mean Mr Valentino's card that he gave her to use." I replied. My mom didn't look too happy, oh no.

"All this," she gestured to the bags, "was bought on Mr Valentino's card?" She asked with an unimpressed frown.

"Yes."

She looked like she had seen a ghost, "All of this stuff must have cost hundreds!" She shouted.

"Yes. More than my own mother ever spent on me." I snapped, grabbing my bags and storming off.

I go in my room and lock my door. I need to be alone right now. I decide to take a shower, that will help relax me.

Turning the shower on I spray the air with some room spray and turn on some music to really set the mood.

As I am undressing I hear my phone ding. Going to check it I notice a text message.

Unknown – I'm waiting.

My cheeks burned when I remembered who it was and what happened earlier. What do I say to him? I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I looked down and saw another message from him.

Unknown – I don't like waiting princess.

Princess?

My phone vibrates in my hand again but this time it didn't stop, which meant I was getting a call. I already knew who it was. I answered and pressed the speaker to my ear.

"Hello Kaia." A deep voice came through the phone, sending shivers down my spine.

"H-hey." I answered, my voice shaking and stuttering.

"I sent you two messages princess." He stated. Yet again with the name princess. Usually I would snap back, but whenever he talks I feel so small.

"Sorry I was about to respond but you called me." I replied. My body was on fire, burning almost. I needed to get in the shower soon.

"You know what I want, angel." He growled. I gulped, that was hot.

"I forgot. Can you remind me?" I knew what he wanted but I wanted him to say it.

"I want to see you in them pretty red panties."

My nipples hardened at his words. I was a mixture of hot and cold, my body had never reacted this way to anyone before.

"O-okay." The brat in me immediately backed down, submitting myself to him.

I turned off the shower and walked into my room, grabbing my bags of lingerie. Dashing back into the bathroom with the bags, I placed them on the counter.

"I have to go for now angel, come over in an hour." He said sternly.

He wants me to come over? Before I respond the call ends. Shrugging, I take the red lingerie set out of the bag. He wants me to take a picture? I will take a picture alright. But what if Arabella finds out? She won't. This will be a secret.

Once I finish putting on the lingerie set, I stand in front of my mirror and lean forward. I arch my back a little to my make my ass stand out more and take the picture. Happy with the way the photo is looking I send it to him.

I smirked. That photo should get him good.

I get out of the shower feeling refreshed. Wrapping a towel around my body, I go and check my phone. I see a new message from Mr Valentino.

Mr. Valentino – Fuck angel. You are so fucking divine.

I blushed looking at the message.

"Kaia? Can you let me in please I need to talk to you." Moms voice came from outside my room. I threw my phone on my bed and grabbed my gown, wrapping it around my body.

I walked up to my door and unlocked it, "Hey mom." I greeted her. I think I know what she is about to say.

"I'm sorry for getting upset before. It is just a little difficult seeing people do stuff for your child when you can't top it." She says, tears about to spill from her eyes.

"You don't have to top it by buying things for me, mom. Just prove to me that you have changed and that you will never go back to your old ways." She nodded and pulled me into a hug. She rested her head against my shoulder.

"I will do just that. I really want to be a good mother for you, Kaia." She cries. I begin to run my hand up and down her back to calm her.

"I believe in you." I whispered into her ear.

She pulled away and held me at arms length, looking into my eyes nodding. She looked down and saw that I was wearing a gown, noticing I had just got out of the shower. She mumbled a quick "sorry" before exiting my room and shutting the door.

I went to my closet to choose my outfit. I didn't really have a specific style, I just wore what I felt like. Today I chose a top and some shorts as it is fairly hot out today.

10 minutes of fixing my uneven makeup later, I was ready to go next door to Mr. Valentino's house.

I ran down the stairs and saw bubbles, I picked her up and gave her a light squeeze and a kiss before putting her back down.

"Mom?" I shouted, walking to the hum of her voice.

"Yes sweetie?" She replied, tearing her gaze of the tv and reaching mine.

"I'm going to hang out next door, I will see you later." I said to her. She nodded in acknowledgement. Technically I'm old enough to leave when I want, but it is her house.

"See you later Kaia, have fun." She shouted as I moved towards the door, opening it. I shut the door and walk over to Mr Valentino's house.

Reaching his door, I take a deep breath and knock. After a few seconds the door opens and Mr Valentino stands to the side, allowing me to slip past.

"So, where is Arabella?" I questioned. If he called me over he was meaning Arabella wanted to spend time with me right?

"She isn't home. That is why I called you over." He spoke, standing right behind me. I had stopped walking when I got into the main room where the couches and the tv was.

"But why did you invite me over?" I asked. He walked up to me, circling me.

"Every since I saw you I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I knew I had to have you." He whispered into my ear, leaving a small kiss on the back of my neck.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. He was now behind me waiting for an answer, but instead I pushed my ass back onto his crotch and let out a breathless whine. He took that as a sign to carry on.

Pressing his lips to the sweet spot on my neck, biting it, I came back to reality. "W-we shouldn't." I moaned.

"If you don't want this, you can always tell me to stop. But if I don't hear that word come from your pretty little mouth, I won't stop." He groaned into my neck, pulling my hips back to his crotch allowing me feel his growing hardness against me.

I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck, grinding myself back against the hard bulge in his pants. It had been a few months since I had sex and I was so deprived. I needed this.

"Mr Valentino!" I managed to stutter out, panting because of how hot he is making me feel.

"Nathan." He growled, turning my body to face him, pressing kisses up my neck until they reach my lips. He took no time in slipping his tongue into my mouth, battling against mine.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting to feel his bulge against my centre. "So eager princess." He chuckled.

He carried us over to one of the couches and set us down so I was straddling his lap. We instantly went back to kissing. In the perfect position for me to feel his hard cock underneath me, I started rolling my hips. Soon his hips were joining me, in sync with mine. Grinding down, thrusting up. All until I heard the front door open.

"I'm home dad!" Arabella shouted, her voice echoing through the house.

"Shit."

Hey! I hope whoever is reading this has a great day! And if not, I hope reading my story has made you feel happy :)

Let me know what you think of this chapter. As you can tell this is not a slow burn story, I personally don't enjoy them too much. So that is why I wanted my story to be quite fast paced. This is also my first story so I'm a little rusty, but hopefully I will become a better writer :)

All my love,
Kitten. ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

105K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
2.6M 74.4K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
123K 718 32
[WARNING: This book is purely smutt. 😋 There is explicit sexual content in it. I suggest reading it if you are 18+, if you're under the age of 18, t...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...