Life

By lovelyBean

Anorexia, anxiety, and depression is a lot different and harder then some people who don't experience it. Thi... More

The Beginning
Signs
The First Time
Change
Eleven Months Later
3 Years Later
Attempted
Lunch
Them
Worried
End of the Year
A Day of Music
New
Never
Memories
All New but....
Not Good Enough
Family is Forever
The Constant Thoughts
Birthday
Change of Heart
Shopping Trip
Thoughts
Stuff
New Man?
Love
Tears
One Sided Yelling
Prom
The Happy Girl
Ricky!
Stupid Love
The Beginning of an End

Kill Me

188 5 0
By lovelyBean

I got my first job today. I had to cancel a choir concert. I hate doing that but I'm getting paid to take pictured. I'm doing my dream job. I need to get ready for bed.

FEW HOURS LATER

"Your daughter has her first job."

"I don't care. Her room isn't clean. she isn't going."

"She can't just not show up, she's getting paid. It's a JOB."

"I don't care her room is a mess." It's one pair of pants and a shirt. But it's clean other then that....

"She has a job. If she doesn't go, she can't get paid, you're the one hounding her saying she's stealing your money. She's now working 18 hours a day. She's 16 and she's doing it because she wants you to be proud of her. It's like you wouldn't be able to go to work, she's trying to be an adult."

"I don't give a shit. She isn't going."

Cut. Cut. Cut. Look at all this pretty red blood. Cut. Deeper. Longer. Cut. Cut. Cut. Please, let me die.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 586 10
India get bullied bad you have to see what happened
64.7K 2.2K 36
Yn And Jacob Are Brother And Sister They Live In LA And Go Through It All Drama,Fights,Breakups,Makeups,Pregnancy,Being Betrayed By Friends,All Of It...
147K 5.9K 70
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...