Can't Buy My Love | Taehyung...

Autorstwa BTSFFTae

'Yes you are handsome and rich but money can't buy you everything you want' Young prodigy CEO Kim Taehyung's... Więcej

1 - The First Encounter
2 - Difficult Questions
3 - What Are The Odds
4 - Do Better
5 - What Could Be Better?
6 - Three Hours Later
7 - Flowers & Texts
8 - See Each Other
9 - Day One
10 - An Unfriendly Meeting
11 - The Actress
12 - Irreplaceable
13 - The Dinner
14 - Burning Desire (18+)
16 - Meeting the Parents
17 - The Brother
Almost The Whole Truth
Meeting The Father
It's Not Right
The Masks We Wear
A Chance
Don't Give Up
Blue & Grey (Final)
5 Years Later (Epilogue)
Book Trailer

15 - Beach Date

8.1K 379 56
Autorstwa BTSFFTae

I woke up, and I felt how someone was slowly trailing my bare back. I didn't open my eyes yet, enjoying the touch of his fingertips on my skin. I didn't want to risk that he would stop doing that if I opened my eyes.

He put a strand of hair out of my face.

     'Sleep like a winter bear' he whispered but in a melody, as if it was a song.

That basically made me open my eyes

      'What?' I said still a bit vaguely as I wasn't fully awake.

His cheeks flustered

     'N- no nothing, I didn't know you were awake.'

I smiled while closing my eyes again 

I had my right hand at ease next to my face and I soon felt his hand on mine.

      'Are you hungry?' he eventually asked and my lips curled up again as I noticed how he didn't seem to be sure what to do at this particular moment.

I slowly opened my eyes, staring into his anticipating eyes.

       'a little' I eventually whispered.

He immediately got up 'I'll make you something'

I took his arm

     'Can we just lie here a little while longer like this?' I asked.

Taehyungs eyes widened a bit and then his face turned soft. Without saying any words, he laid down on his back again. He pulled me closer to him and we indeed stayed like that for a while.  

Eventually I took a shower and in the meantime Taehyung said he would prepare some breakfast. He had given me some of his clothes, like pants and a hoodie.

I sat at his kitchen island, which had enough space to eat as well.

I was silently eating my strawberry jam-covered toast, everything looked so delicious. The scrambled eggs with bacon, the fresh orange juice and the strawberries. I chuckled

      'You really like strawberries don't you?'

     'I do yes, how did you know?' he asked in return and I eyed everything that was on the table.

      'I don't know' I replied sarcastically and he came closer tickling me which made me almost fall of the chair but he quickly wrapped an arm around me, keeping me in place.

    'Fine smarty pants' he replied. 

I finished eating breakfast and stared at my plate for a moment

     'so uhm can I borrow your clothes for a while to get home?'

What kind of stupid ass question is that y/n?, he can hardly let you go home naked.

       'oh uhm actually, I was wondering whether you wanted to do something together today? Only if you have time of course' Taehyung suggested.

     'I-uh yes that could be nice. Uhm what do you want to do?'

Taehyung was contemplating when suddenly a twinkle of enthusiasm in his eyes

      'I have an idea! would you like to go to the beach today?'

The beach? I haven't been for forever.

The last time must have been with my family, when we were all still together.

     'That sounds nice yes' 

He excitedly hopped around

       'Okay let me make a few calls to arrange something' he said and I wasn't too sure what he meant but I nodded. Perhaps it was work related.

       'of course'

I patiently waited for Taehyung to finish his call. He went into his study so I didn't get a lot of it, I just walked around in his living room.

We first stopped at my place so that I could change into like new underwear and new clothes. I put on some jeans and a crème color sweater. It wasn't summertime so there was no need to bring a bikini.

The beach was a bit far away, and therefore we spent quite some time in the car. 

We talked about all sorts of things and eventually we listened to his playlist. He was wearing a black sweater and perhaps it was the fact that I was undeniably and hopelessly in love but he must have been the most handsome driver I had seen in my life.

We first just walked around on the beach. I took his hand in mine and that was how we strolled the plains of sand. It was really peaceful and romantic at the same time.

Taehyung took out a camera from his bag and I instantly got shy.

     'Come on y/n, let me take a picture of you here on the beach.' 

I eventually gave in and that's how he was successful in taking a photograph of me. We even took a selfie together.

    'Give me your phone, so I can send it to myself' he suggested.

     'uh sure' I answered and handed him the phone.

A while later we passed a place with these statues, I pointed at one

     'look tae that was you when I didn't give you my phone number straight away' I said as a joke and Taehyung laughed out loud.

     'Could you take a picture of me?' he asked while he posed next to the statue.

I unlocked my phone and first my heart made a little jump as I saw Taehyung changed my background already to our picture together. then I saw Tae's pose and I laughed out loud as well.

We walked on and suddenly Taehyung smiled widely

    'ah we have arrived!'

I looked in the direction his eyes were staring at.

At the edge of the boulevard, there were two easels for painting. There was an older man standing next to them and waved at us as we approached.

      'Mr Kim, I have arranged everything as you requested. The painting materials are all on the table. You can stay here until just before dinner time.

      'Thank you Mr Park"

Taehyung turned to me 'I figured this was something you would do on a Sunday so I thought it might be nice. and as you mainly paint landscapes I thought a beach one for a change would be nice.'

I swallowed, in a way overwhelmed by this gesture. I mean he must have arranged everything this morning when he stepped out to make a few calls.

      'This is perfect' I quickly kissed him, I didn't want to make the situation uncomfortable with the other man still present.

      'I will leave you two to it. There are also some drinks and snacks in the box under the table, but in case you need anything else just let me know'

We both thanked him again and took place, each on the stool in front of the easel. The view was so pretty, and it was perfect for painting.

      'Have you ever painted before?' I asked, he hadn't mentioned anything like it before so I would assume not.

He indeed shook his head.

     'No, so... you know, like this you can teach me.'

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

27.8K 1.1K 5
Jungkook wasn't ready for a mate. Taehyung just didn't want to see him suffer anymore. - I'm uploading this just to hold y'all over (originally pos...
654 91 16
"Don't lie. Your eyes tell." "Fight for your love or end up losing it." "You should not stick to what gives you something beyond pain." "How can you...
591K 22.1K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...