🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐

1.9K 57 87
By IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

I had just finished my breakfast when I heard strange noises coming from outside, making me walk out of the shack. In front of it was Stan packing strange things into a large RV.

"Whoa, an RV? Camping gear?" An idea quickly came to mind. "Are you running from the law again?"

Soos looked over at me with a smile. "Dude, it's the ultimate Oregon road trip adventure!"

"More like revenge trip." Stan replied.

"Huh?"

"Every year the tourist trap competitor's prank the Mystery Shack. Last year those hooligans duck taped Soos to the ceiling."

Soos's smile never faded away. "That was a fun seventy eight hours!"

"Well, no more!!" He gave me an Oregon pamphlet. "This year we're visiting every tourist trap along the Redwood Highway and I'm gonna prank back every single one!!"

That's when Mabel and her friends walked over, Grenda raising her arms. "Bow-wow!!! Time to let the road dogs bark!!!"

"That is us!!! We are the road dogs!!!" Candy added.

Mabel walked over to Stan with a smile. "Thanks for letting me bring Candy and Grenda along for our road trip, Grunkle Stan!"

"The more the merrier!! Just sign these non-disclosure agreements." He gave Candy and Grenda some suspicious looking papers. "None of your parents are lawyers, right?"

"Feel relief that the aren't, Wrinkles." We all turned to the RV, seeing (y/n) and Leo walking over. Leo and Ms. (l/n) had been staying at the shack since the Cipher protection shield, and it was unfortunate that (y/n) couldn't stay with us..

Still, she'd always come over and we'd spend time together just outside the boarder before she headed home. Apparently I was the only one who didn't know about this road trip because Leo had left earlier to pick her up since her mom was at work.

Seriously, does no one tell me anything?!

(y/n) walked over to me, placing a kiss on my cheek. "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah, sorry, this is just a surprise for me."

"Dipper, you have to come with!! I already went through the of packing all your stuff~!!" She showed me a small box, making me shoot her a glare.

Still, I let out a sigh. "Of course I'll go."

I liked the idea, so much had happened recently so it'd be nice to take a small vacation day with everyone.

It only took a few minutes for everyone finish packing, and sooner than later, we were already on our way, the six of us sitting at a small table inside.

Grenda looked around in excitement. "Man, RVs are amazing!!! I can't believe we're sitting at a table in a moving vehicle!!!"

"Ooh! Informational travel pamphlets!" Candy picked one of them up. "I want to read them all and gain their travel knowledge!"

Stan rolled his eyes in reply. "Kid, those useless pamphlets have never helped a single person. The only wrinkly old travel guide you'll need is me."

"So you admit you're full of wrinkles!"

"Don't push your luck, I still control your paycheck." (y/n) laughed at Stan's reply. "Now look alive, we're coming up on an attraction run by the most black hearted proprietor in all of Oregon!"

Our first destination was Granny Sweetkin's Yarnball. It looked harmless at first glass, but this was Gravity Falls, nothing is what meets the eye.

We all stepped out of the RV, a small glare on Stan's face. "Don't let the face fool you, this woman lit my car on fire on two non-consecutive occasions."

(y/n) looked up in thought. "Ohh, I remember that! I just thought it was the usual delinquent teens, like Robbie."

"LET'S GET STARTED, FOLKS!! LAST ONE IN IS A PAIR OF WAX LIPS!!!" Mabel yelled, (y/n), Candy, and Grenda following and all jumping into the yarn ball. Leo and I stayed behind to tie the end of the yawn to the RV as part of the plan.

However, as time went on, I had a few questions that I had been meaning to ask for a while.

"Hey Leo, how did you meet (y/n)?"

"Hm? Well.." He brought a hand to his chin. "I was six at the time. I had just ran away from my home which wasn't an easy process. My wings had been seriously damaged during the escape, I would've bled to death if Aiden hadn't found me."

"Wait." I looked up at him, a bit surprised. "Aiden's the one who found you?"

He nodded. "He took me to their home where Ms. (l/n) patched me up, and he, (y/n), and I became friends while I healed. After that, I continued to visit, but about two years ago, I left."

"Why'd you leave?"

"I wanted to find my mom, my real mom. When That planned failed, I tried to head back home and ended up being hunted by some scientists."

"And that's how you ended up in the pool?"

"I owe your sister a lot for that.." He said that last sentence with a smile on his face, staring at the ball of yarn that the girls were in.

It didn't take a genius to see how much he cared for Mabel.

"Everyone, now!!!" We heard Stan yell from the front of the RV, Mabel throwing over the end of the yarn to me, which I quickly tied to the end of the RV, all of us running inside before Stan drove away.

I didn't think (y/n)'s brother was the reason Leo and (y/n) became such good friends, but in a way, it does make sense.

Next we went to Upside-Down Town, where a machine turns around gravity and you walk through an upside down house as if it were normal. As long as you don't have a sensitive stomach, you should be fine.

Stan was the first to walk out. "Ah, Upside-Down Town, the nausea capital of the state. Whatever you do, don't use the bathrooms."

"Road dogs!!! Woof woof woof!!!" Mabel and her friends chanted as they ran over to the machine.

Leo let out a sigh, following them. "I'll keep an eye on them."

Letting out a snicker, (y/n) turned to me. "Well, shall we?"

"We shall." Both of us walked over to the machine, putting on the necessary shoes before being turned upside down and walking into the house. It all looked normal from our perspective, but I got kinda dizzy.

She looked around for a bit, letting out a giggle. "Everyone looks so weird with their hair pointing up. Or well, down."

"I know, right? Hey, pretend you're screaming!"

"Only if you take a picture." She handed me her phone before giving a 'scared' look which I took a picture of. She then ran over to my side. "Let me see!"

Once she peeked at the picture, she let out a laugh. "I do look weird."

"Still beautiful though."

"Oh shush, you." She gave me a small shove, to which we both laughed at.

We then met the others at the gift shop, getting a few gifts before going back into the RV. I must admit, spending time with my girlfriend like this was really nice!

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

The day so far had been such a blast! Visiting different places, spending time with my boyfriend and friends, it couldn't be any better!

It was now around nine pm, and while the boys were in a hot tub on one side of the RV, Mabel, Candy, Grenda, and I were on the other side by the campfire chatting. Or more so, they were chatting and I doze off.

That is, until a certain conversation peeked my interests.

"Actually, Mabel." Candy turned to her. "Where did Leo come from? He is your boyfriend now, so I assume he's told you."

Mabel placed a finger on her chin in thought. "He hasn't, actually.."

"He's not proud of it." I answered, the three of them turning to me. "He probably doesn't want you to think differently of him?"

Grenda waved her hand as a fan with a blush. "Ooh, was he a juvie hottie?!?"

"No, but his family was, his half family, anyway."

"Half family?" Mabel tilted her head in question, to which I nodded.

"His mom was never around, and his dad passed away a little after, so he was sent with his dad's previous wife and daughter. They weren't nice people, which is way his dad ran away in the first place, but Leo had nowhere else to stay at. Eventually he got tired of all the abuse and ran away, until we found him in the woods and stayed with us."

"Oh.." Staring at the fire, Mabel's expression fell after hearing the story. "Poor Leo.."

"He's been a lot better though, especially after meeting you. I've never seen him this happy before."

She smiled at that, looking back up. "Good then, I'm glad!"

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

The next day, we were on the road once again, on our way to our final destination as Stan explained.

"Alright, campers. We got another day of breaking laws and breaking hearts! Everything up until now has been a walk in the park compared to our next attraction!"

Mabel peeked over. "Is it a walk in the world's biggest park?!?"

"Ah, sort of. There she is, kids!! Mystery Mountain!!

Once we were there, we stepped outside after Stan. "Alright, road dogs, I got five bucks for whoever can tip the Big Blue Ox!! Go go go!!!"

Mabel and her friends quickly ran over, (y/n) rolling her eyes with a smile. "I'd go if he raised the pay."

"Psh, have you ever met Stan before? You're lucky you get payed in the first place." We both laughed a bit, Stan them pushing us forward.

"Quit acting like I'm not here, now go!"

The two of us ended up going into Mummy Town, which was beyond creepy in my opinion. (y/n) seemed to enjoy the haunted feel though, and her happiness was more than enough for me.

"-and so, Leo was forced to go to school with pastel rainbow hair for a whole month. He would've killed me if I hadn't died from laughter already."

I laughed as she finished her story. "You are cruel."

She gave a shrug, her smile innocent. "I like having fun."

I hadn't realized how close we had gotten by now, the two of us standing in the hallway by ourselves. Her cheeks then grew a bit pink, her smile morphing into something more sheepish. "You know.. we still haven't had our first kiss yet.."

My face heated up, forcing out a chuckle. "Y-you're right, we haven't.."

(Hello, hi-
Um, I can be very stupid sometimes so if any of you know that they have already had their first kiss, pls let me know QwQ)

She took my hands in his, my cheeks growing hotter as we stared into each other's eyes, hearing her speak. "Well, how about we try it..?"

"If you really want to.."

"I do.. you..?"

"Yeah, I do too.."

She smiled at that, and nervously, we both leaned in closer to each other..

Until the walkie talkie startled us and we were forced to pull away beforehand. Flustered, we glared at the walkie talkie before I picked it up. "What is it, Stan?"

"Hey, buddy boy! So remember how I told you earlier about using my charms and techniques? Well, sometimes it leads to unexpected consequences."

"Where is this going....?"

"The good news is that I've solved the mystery of Oregon's mummies come from! The bad news is I'm about to become one. Turns out Darlene is one of those mutant spider things. But beyond that, the date's been okay."

Our eyes widened at that, (y/n) grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the cave. "We need to get the others, now!!"

It didn't take us long to find the others, and all together, we managed to find the cave that Stan was taken too, all of us running inside. "Stan!!"

I noticed Leo stomp on the floor, and Stan fell down from the ceiling that exact instant, the rest of us untying him as Stan spoke. "Quick!!! Before the rest of the venom sets in!!!"

We then started running, the sound of jittery taps of multiple legs running at the same times sending chills down my spine. As an escape route, we ran into one of the sky trims, Stan yelling. "Ride like the wind, sky trim!!!"

"Welcome to Trambience, the world's slowest treetop tram ride! Enjoy the sight at 0.1 miles per hour!"

Grenda groaned in response. "Move move move!!!"

"Ugh, can't this thing go any faster?!?"

"No it can't! This is Tranbience!" The voice over inside said, as if answering me.

As we saw the spider later land on top of the sky trim, (y/n) pressed her hands against the walls, muttering something under her breath, then yelled at everyone. "Guys, hang on to something!!"

We all did as told, and the sky trim began to zoom down the mountains. Unfortunately, it was going so fast that the cable couldn't handle the heat in got from the friction, and it ended up snapping, all of us screaming as the sky trim started to fall, and fall, and fall.

With one last spell, (y/n) managed to soften our landed, but we all still felt horrible as we walked out, sick and tired.

"NOOOO!!!" We all looked over as the spider lady tried to avoid a falling boot statue, which ended up falling on her lower half and trapping her in place. "My only weakness, a giant boot!!! A giant newspaper or a giant cup would also have been pretty bad!!"

"Thank you for riding Trambience! Tell your friends it was a boring, boring ride!"

Stan then turned to (y/n). "Kid, that was ingenious!! How'd you do that?!"

She simply gave a nod to her hands, and I think he knew what she meant because he then ruffled her hair. "Nice work, kiddo!"

"Staaanyyyyyy~!" We turned to the spider lady once more, who looked more lady than spider now. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me! You'll let me out, right~?"

"What?!? After all that?!? Seriously, do I look like an amnesiac?!?"

She let out a sigh. "You're so funny! Have you ever considered becoming a comedian?"

To our surprise, Stan smiled at that, walking over. "You know I actually have? Comedy is too subtle these days, my style involves more oversized props!Here let me get you o-!"

"Stan, no!!!" We all yelled as we forced him back just as the spider lady attempted to attack. He really is an amnesiac!

"Oh yeah, right."

With a low growl, she kept a sharp glare on her face. "You win this round, Stan, but mark my words: as long as there's men like you out there with their dumb one-liners and pickup moves I'll never run out of prey!!!"

"Get in the car!!! Get in the car!!!" Stan yelled, all of us doing as told before Stan quickly drove away.

Once we were all sitting down and much more calmed, Leo turned to Stan with a small glare. "What the hell was that about, Gramps?!"

"... Look, kids, I got to admit something. I'm no expert in women. Truth is I've been divorced once and slapped more times than I can remember! I guess seeing you act all lovey dovey made me realize how lonely I was."

"Aw, Grunkle Stan..!" Mabel ran over, hugging his arm. "You may not have a wife, but you do have a family!"

"You also have Lazy Susan." (y/n) added with a smile, to which Stan scoffed us.

"She yaps about he cats too much." He then ruffled Mabel's hair with a smile. "But yeah, my family's more than enough."

Speaking of which..

"Hey (y/n)..? Sorry our moment was kinda ruined earlier.."

She didn't reply to that, and I got a little nervous. However, when I turned to face her, she didn't give me a chance to react, pressing her lips against mine.

Wait, what?!

When she pulled away, her face was all shades of red, and I couldn't deny that mine was probably worse. She then let out a chuckle, pushing some of her hair back. "Hey, better late than never, right..?"

With a smile, I gave a nod. "Yeah.."

She then rested her head on my shoulder, and I rested mine on hers, ignoring the squeals that Mabel and her friends let out as they stared at us. Mabel then snuggled against Leo, who wrapped an arm around her in return.

There was no denying that we were a strange group, but I wouldn't change it for anything else in the whole world.

Still, I felt like we were missing something..

...

Wait, where's Soos?!

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 980 20
Since Weirdmageddon, Dipper could never get a certain Cipher out of his head. Originally, he assumed it was just hatred for the demon and him reflect...
202K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
18.6K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
66.5K 2K 32
After 2 years staying at their home town for summer, Dipper and Mable Pines(16) decide to go back to Gravity Falls for the summer. They stay where t...