Seven

By luvgirlmarie

Seven's life has been rough, she lost her mother at a young age and her father recently passed away months ag... More

plot
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Characters
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
chapter forty five

Chapter twenty six

1.8K 69 6
By luvgirlmarie

"Y'all are late. And where's my food?" Seven asked as Cree and June walked through the door. They both looked at each other and started laughing. "Damn." Cree said. "Ian even gone fake it to you we forgot all about that." June said. "Are y'all serious?" Seven asked signing loudly. "Do you see either one of us holding food?" June asked. "You know what-." "Baby, baby. Relax. Chill just enjoy the ride." Cree said stepping in. He smiled at her. "Creation what the hell are you even talking about. First you came home two hours late and then to top it off you didn't even bring home my food. My food babe.. And you know that i'm hungry you know how I get and I just really thought that you were gonna walk through that door with those tacos.." Seven said tearing up.

June bust out laughing. "Is you really finna cry over tacos bruh?" He asked. "Fuck you June." She said. "Shut up don't laugh at my baby. Stink i'm sorry you want me to make you some tacos?" Cree asked hugging her. "You'll make it with the sauce they be having too? With extra cheese and some sour cream?" Seven asked looking up at him. "Yeah i'll do it however you want baby. I really am sorry I forgot. I got fucked up today." Cree said. "I can tell that you hit it hard." Seven said. "Baby go lay down." He said laughing. "No I already took a nap with the kids now I wanna be with you." She said squeezing him. "Okay. We can chill tonight just me and you baby." Cree said. "Yesss, can we watch originals?" Seven asked smiling. "Yes we can watch originals baby. Ima go get started on dinner you gone come with me?" Cree asked.

"Are you sure you good to make dinner?" Seven asked. "Are you kidding me? I made some of the best meals on this planet while I was high as a damn kite." Cree said. "Okay well get to cooking." She said smiling. "Wait so where do I play into this whole plan? I wanna eat dinner and watch originals too." June said. "Nigga go home!" Cree said. "Bruh you already know my situation." June said. "It's bout time y'all made up." Cree said. "Bruh she don't want nothing to do with me. You know I been tryna go over there and she ain't let me in." June said. "Bruh. Use your fucking key. I swear you just never use yo brain do you?" Cree asked. "But what if she choke me out again?" June asked. "Then you deserve it." Cree said.

"Seven what you think I should do?" June asked. "I think you should give her some more time before you try to go back. Because if it was me i wouldn't want to hear anything you have to say." Seven said. "But why tho? Y'all act like people don't make mistakes." June said. "If it was yo first time doing it then maybe she would have forgave you. But this was like your twentieth so ion blame her." Cree said. "But this time was different. I didn't want to, I never wanted to hurt Aniya. I don't know I just had to get away. She kept acting like it was something wrong with me and wanting to talk about Prince and my feelings." June said. "She just was tryna make sure you was good." Cree said.

"I don't wanna talk about that shit because it's nothing I can say. He probably gone die and I'm not ready discuss it." June said. "June don't even say no goofy shit like that." Cree said. "Don't act like you ain't been up there to see him. And I talked to moms and pops. He ain't getting better Creation. Everybody walking around like it's gone be ight but it's not." June said. "What does that have to do with you cheating tho?" Seven asked changing the subject. She could tell Cree was getting upset. "I just went with that other bitch cause she wasn't all in my ear tryna talk. She just wanted to fuck and that's what I wanted. Now that i'm saying it out loud I realize how fucked up that was." June said.

"Honestly June i'm disappointed. I expected just a tad bit more from you. But maybe you can make it right. Go buy her some flowers and apologize." Seven said. "She do like shit like that. I think her favorites are pink Chrysanthemums. Ima go do that." June said getting up. "Good." Seven said. She looked down at the table and seen Cree's phone was ringing. "Babe your phone." She said picking it up. "It's Jorge." She added. He was in the kitchen getting out the food he was gonna need. "You can answer it. Put it on speaker." He said. Seven did as told. "Hello." Cree said. "Cree come to my house now. Something happened to the girls." Jorge said. Cree stopped what he was doing. He walked over to Seven and grabbed the phone out her hand. "What you mean? What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know I left with Carly and took her to the movies and to get ice cream but when we got back the girls weren't here. I didn't think anything of it at first." Jorge said. "But then I seen a blood trail coming from Amber's bedroom." He said. Cree took the phone off speaker.  "How much blood we talking?" He asked. "Enough for somebody to be dead. I tried calling the girls and realized all their phones were here. Something happened." Jorge said. "I'm on my way." Cree said. "Alright hurry and bring June." Jorge said before hanging up. "Creation you're not going anywhere. For starters you're drunk." Seven said. "What? You heard what he just said. My friends need me i'm going." Cree said.

Seven paused for a second. "Your friends huh? So Anastasia's just your friend?" She asked. "Are you serious right now?" Cree said in confusion. "Yeah. I wasn't gonna say anything because I thought it was nothing but now that I see how you're acting. Maybe there is something going on." She said pouting. "Say what's on yo mind Seven stop beating around the bush. I gotta go." Cree said. "Alright. I heard you and June talking the other day. I heard what he said about you and Anastasia. How you would have had sex with her if he didn't stop you." Seven said. "You don't know what you talking about. That's not what happened." He said. "So tell me what happened then Creation." She said.

"I would but I don't got time for that. Like I said I have to go. We can sit down and talk when I get home." Cree said. "If you walk out that door I swear to god." Seven said putting her finger in his face. "Seven. Don't be like this for real. Some serious shit going on and I don't have time for games right now. I'll see you later. Come on June." Cree said. "Alright Creation. You can walk out that door if you want to but when you come back I won't be here and that's a promise." Seven said. "You better be here and I ain't playing." Cree said. "Yeah whatever." She said rolling her eyes. She stomped away and went into his room. As soon as she was gone Cree punched June in his chest as hard as he could.

"Ow what the fuck you do that for." June yelled in pain. "Because you fucking talk too much. Let's go." Cree said before walking out the front door. "How is this my fault? You the one who did it I'm just the one who told. Not my fault you was acting like you was oh so perfect and got caught up." June said laughing a little. "I never said I was perfect but now she think I'm unfaithful to her and I've never been that." Cree said. "You over reacting bruh. It's Seven we talking bout. The girl that's madly in love with you. She ain't tripping." June said waving him off. "She looked like she was to me." Cree said as they got into the car. He knew he was in trouble and was gonna be kissing her ass for the next couple of weeks.

"Just let her cool down and you can just explain everything when we get back." June said. "Bruh shut up. She ain't gone wanna hear shit." Cree said. "Yes she will. I mean I would leave a few details out cause she look like she'd choke you out how Aniya did me. But yeah." June said. "Nah Seven know better. Ima just tell her the truth cause I wouldn't want her to lie to me." Cree said. "Damn. I wish I thought like that." June said scratching his head. "Yeah I bet. I really don't know where moms and pops went wrong with you and Prince. Why do y'all act like that?" Cree asked. "Like what?" June asked. "Like you don't know how to love somebody correctly. Have moms and pops ever lied to us?"'Cree asked. "Nah ion think so." June said.

"They always taught us to be truthful and speak our mind but y'all just said fuck that huh?" Cree said. June shrugged and looked away. It was silent for a moment. "He gone be good bro. Keep yo head up you know he don't want us out here bitching." Cree said. "Man. I'm trying to I really am. But it's hard seeing my little brother like that. It's my job to protect my younger siblings but I wasn't there for him." June said. "June stop. This ain't on you, it's on me. I'm the reason we got involved in all of that anyways. If I woulda just stayed out of it Prince would be okay. So don't blame yourself." Cree said. "I'm the big brother. I take the blame." June said. "That don't matter. And if you wanna take the blame for something, take the blame for cheating on Aniya. Or telling Seven I was about to cheat on her." Cree said as he pulled up to Jorge's house.

"First of all I didn't tell Seven anything. She overheard. And how you gone be mad at me for telling the truth? You just told me to start being honest." June said as they got out the car. "Be honest about yo own shit. That's not how Seven shoulda found that out. Now she think i'm sneaky and hiding more stuff from her. I owe you a ass whooping." Cree said before knocking on the door. Jorge quickly opened it and they walked in. Carly was sitting down on the couch eating a bag of candy. "What's going on bro?" June asked. "I'm not sure. I just know one of the girls are hurt and some one must have taken them. What if it's Fernando or some of his men?" Jorge said. "It's not. We killed them all you know that. And Fernando won't show his face here. Not unless he wants to die. I don't think it's him." Cree said.

"Well who could it possibly be?" Jorge asked. "How the hell we supposed to know? Those yo gals." June said. "I don't have any enemies. They don't either. We killed Amber's and Anastasia dealt with hers years ago. Something isn't right." Jorge said. "Well don't worry. We gone help you find em." June said. "What are you thinking Cree?" Jorge asked. Cree was deep in his thoughts. "It could be nothing." He said. "Anything can help." Jorge said. "You right. Earlier we was at the club with Ace and Angel chilling. And these niggas came. I forgot they names but I remember the faces. Now I could be tripping but one of them looked like the man on Carly's necklace. Anastasia showed me it one day." Cree said. "Wait what?" June asked. Jorge walked over to Carly and bent down to take the necklace off her. "That's mine." She said. "I'll give it right back sweetie I promise." He said.

Jorge walked over to them with the necklace and showed it to Cree. "Was it him?" He asked. "I think so. It look like it but I was drunk." Cree said. "Let me see." June said. He took the necklace out his hand and looked at it. He started nodding his head. "This Gerald alright. And he would do some shit like this too. We gotta go now they could already be dead." June said. "Why would he hurt the girls? They haven't been nothing but nice to Carly." Jorge said. "Cause he fucking crazy." June said. "Look at that shit from his point of view. Somebody take yo baby from you it ain't gone be nothing to talk about." Cree said. "We didn't take her. We saved her." Jorge said. "He don't know that. If I could just talk to him." Cree said. "You just said they not gone wanna talk." June said. "They don't know we involved. All they know is we was chilling with them earlier at the club." Cree said.

"Ion know this sound like a bad idea. Maybe we should have Ace holla at them." June said. "Nigga fuck no. That's they blood they gone tell him we got Carly before we get the chance and Anastasia and the other girls will be dead." Cree said. "Cree's right. We have to get Carly somewhere safe before we do anything." Jorge said. "Of course. But how we gone find them?" June asked. "When Amber first moved in she was so scared that something was gone happen or somebody was gonna come back for her. So I got her a bracelet with a tracking device in it and told her if anything happened I would come and find her. And she never took it off. Even though we were arguing." Jorge said. "That's deep." June said. "Well what we waiting for? Let's go." Cree said. "So what's the plan? Cause i'm not tryna get shot today and I don't want y'all to get shot either." June said.

"I'll think of something by the time we get there." Cree said. "I should be the one to talk to him. I know Gerald." June said. "Nigga he don't fuck with you." Cree said. "But I know if things get out of hand I can whoop his ass." June said. "Nigga so could I. I got this just let me do the talking. I know what i'm doing." Cree said. "Nigga no you don't." June said. "How about I do the talking? Both of you come off really aggressive and I don't think we need that right now." Jorge said. "And i'm driving too." He said taking Cree's keys out his hand. "I'm the one with the plan I should be the one to execute it." Cree said trying to take the keys back. Jorge pulled them back. "So you got the plan ready?" June asked. "Nah but ima have it." Cree said. "I'm the oldest so what I say goes. This is the second time i'm bringing you two into my mess. I just don't want y'all getting hurt." Jorge said.

"I don't care i'm the tallest. Plus you the one with the baby on the way. Can't let nothing happen to you either." June said. "That's why i'm doing it. I'm the smartest and I know how to watch my back and y'alls." Cree said. "Whatever bruh I don't even care. It's y'all girls that's in trouble." June said. "Hold up what? My girl at home with the kids I don't know what you talking about." Cree said. "Yeah okay you just keep telling yourself that." June said. "We don't have time for this. I'm driving and before we leave we need to go in the armory room. Come on." Jorge said. They walked up the first flight of stairs and walked all the way down the hall then went into the room. "Damn when you get all this new shit?" June asked looking around. "It came in yesterday morning. Hurry up and pick something we don't have all day to look at all this right now." Jorge said. "You right. Let's make this quick so we can go." Cree said.

-

"Ima show his ass." Seven said as she struggled to put clothes into a bag over her big belly. She really was planning on being gone when Creation got back. She couldn't be with anybody that would cheat on her. She promised herself she wouldn't. No matter how much she loved him. "What you doing mommy?" Cj asked walking into the bedroom. He walked over to Seven and started hugging her leg. "Hi baby. I'm just packing my stuff up so I can leave. Then when I finish I'm gonna have Tete Harmony and Quincy come get us so we can go to granny's house." Seven said. "Okay." Cj said. "I'm hungry." He said.

"Me too. We'll eat some food when we get over there. I know Bailey's about ready for another bottle too." Seven said looking over at her in her crib. "Can we watch pow rangers." Cj asked. "Yeah I'll put it on for you." Seven said looking around for the remote. She was about to walk over to the dresser and get it when she felt a mild pain, causing her to put her hand on her belly. "Oh no." Seven said. She didn't know what a contraction felt like but she had a feeling this was it. The pain went away after a couple moments. "What's wrong mommy?" Cj asked. "I'm okay Cj. I think the baby might be coming." Seven said trying to stay calm.

She quickly pulled out her phone and called Cree. It went straight to voice mail. "Is he serious?" She said. She called Loren and the phone picked up after a few seconds. "I'm sorry who are you again? The sister I haven't seen in how many days?" Loren said. "We can discuss that later. I need you to hurry and come get me and the kids from Cree's house. I think I'm about to have the baby." Seven said. "Oh shit. Okay I'm on my way I'm in the car on the way now. Where the fuck is Cree. Are you okay did your water break?" Loren asked.

"No it didn't. And Cree-. Don't even get me started on him. He left me here all alone and now he's not picking up the phone and I'm gonna have the baby all by myself." Seven said feeling herself start to cry. "Seven it's all gonna be okay you won't be alone. I'm on the way now and I'll call Laron and tell him to bring Tiana and Quincy. We'll all be there." Loren said. "Okay well you do that. I'm gonna call moms and pops so they can all come up there too. I know it sounds silly but I really want them to be there. Even if Creation doesn't come." Seven said. "It doesn't sound silly Seven. I know you've grown close with them." Loren said. Seven nodded her head. "Well I'll see you when I get there. Just come out to the car I'll bring out the kids." Loren said.

"Okay sis thank you. Thanks for being here for me I love you so much." Seven said. "Its my job to take care of my baby sister. I love you more okay? I'll call you when I'm outside." Loren said before hanging up the phone. Seven called moms phone and it only rung a couple times before someone picked up. "What's cracking with it cuzzo?" Quincy asked answering the phone. "Quincy? What in the hell are you doing answering moms phone?" Seven asked. "Shh. She don't know. But what you want?" He said. "Give her the phone now! I think I'm about to have this baby and I would like to speak to someone whose been through this eight times." Seven said. "Aw shit aye everybody! Seven finna have the baby we gotta bounce! This is not a drill." Quincy yelled throughout the house.

Harmony and moms ran down stairs. "Are you for real?" Harmony asked. "Nah I'm for play. What you think beautiful?" He asked. "Give me my damn phone!" Moms said grabbing it out his hand. "Hello?" She said. "Hello? Moms is this you?" Seven said. "Yes sweetie tell me what's going on." Moms said. "Well I was just standing here and out of nowhere I felt this tightening in my belly. It lasted for about twenty five seconds but I feel okay now." Seven said. "It didn't really hurt did it?" Moms asked. "No. Not really." Seven said. "That wasn't a contraction baby. You just were feeling some Braxton Hicks. Your uterus is just practicing for when you go through the real thing. When it's contractions trust me sweetie you'll know it." Moms said.

"Well that's great to know. Creation wasn't picking up and I was worried he would miss it. Plus I'm so unprepared I mean we haven't even finished his room and I still have to pack a hospital bag and I still haven't finished the new mom book you got for me." Seven said. "Relax baby everything's alright. There's still time. We'll finish the room before the baby gets here and I'll take care of your hospital bag. Don't even worry about it." Moms said. "You're the best. Thank you so much you guys have been so kind and welcoming towards me." Seven said.

"You know we love you Seven. You're apart of this family now and we'll always look out for you." Moms said. "Now what's that you said about Creation not answering?" She asked. "Well I'm over at his house now with Cj and Bailey and I called him so he could take me to the hospital but it went straight to voice mail." Seven said. "That's unacceptable. Where is he?" Moms asked. "I'm not sure. Somewhere with June and their little friend Jorge." Seven said. "You know what I'm gonna have a talk with Creation and June. They haven't been themselves lately. I've been dealing with King and all this stuff going on with Prince that I haven't been giving any attention to my other sons." Moms said.

"They can't spiral out of control again. I won't let them." She said. "I know they'll be just fine moms. I'm gonna sit Creation down when he gets back and have a long talk with him." Seven said. "Good. He'll listen to you for sure. And what ever happened with the Krissy situation?" Moms asked. "What?" Seven asked in confusion. "He never told me what went down after she called him saying she wanted Cj." Moms said. "I'm sorry what? Creation didn't say anything about this to me." Seven said. "Oh. Damn." Moms said. "When was this? Tell me what happened moms." Seven said.

"Well if he didn't say anything I'm sure it wasn't serious." Moms said. "You said something along the lines of Krissy wanting Cj back. Why wouldn't Creation tell me something like that? That sounds pretty serious to me. It just makes me wonder what else he's hiding." Seven said. "Well this just happened a couple days ago and you know he's still getting adjusted to having Bailey. It probably just slipped his mind. I can talk to him about it if you want." Moms said. "You know what moms don't even worry about it. It's fine. I guess it just didn't concern me." Seven said.

"I didn't mean to cause a problem I'm sorry sweetie. You want me to come get you? Shawn is in there cooking dinner you can join us." Moms said. Seven thought about it. "I don't know ma. What he making?" She asked. "He's making his famous fettuccine Alfredo with home made garlic buns and a Caesar salad to top it off." Moms said. "Okay you can be coming to get me now. Let me just call my sister and tell her she doesn't have to come over here." Seven said. "Alright sweetie me and Harmony are on our way." Moms said. "Okay see you." Seven said before hanging up. She dialed Loren and put it on speaker so she could set down her phone.

"Hello?" Loren said picking up. "You don't have to come get me sister. It was just Braxton Hicks I'm not having the baby." Seven said as she pulled a shirt over her head. She walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts. "Well that's amazing. It really is." Loren said. "Why you acting weird?" Seven asked. "Huh?" Loren said. "I'm not. But I guess there is something I should tell you. Just don't be mad." She said. Seven took a deep breath. She was already mad and she knew Loren was about to tell her something that would piss her off even further.

"Just say it man." She said. "I just got off the phone with your sister." Loren said. "Okay?" Seven asked. "Well actually she had been calling me for a while now. I guess she got through to Laron or something. But she called me because she heard you were having the baby and she was gonna come down." Loren said. "Why would she wanna do that? She's made it clear numerous times she doesn't wanna be here." Seven said. "I don't know." Loren said. "So that's it?" Seven asked. "No.. After I got off the phone with her I got a call from someone else." Loren said.

Seven phone started ringing. "Why am I getting a call from Devon?" She asked. "You probably don't wanna answer that. It won't do anything but make you even more mad." Loren said. Seven declined it. "What the fuck does he want?" She asked. "Apparently he's had a change of heart. He wants to be in Santana's life and be at the hospital when you have him." Loren said. Seven was silent for a moment. "Absolutely not. He will be lucky to ever get the slightest glimpse of my son let alone be in the room when I bring him into this world. He hasn't been there at all and he thinks he deserves to be there during that special moment? No. Absolutely not." Seven said.

"That's what I told him. I won't allow that little twerp to put you or my nephew through another heartbreak." Loren said. Seven laughed a little. "You said twerp." She said. Loren laughed too. "I'm serious. I will whoop his skinny ass myself. He thought Cree whooped his ass no ima whoop his ass." Loren said. "You too much." Seven said. "I'm serious. I will whoop Tyarra's ass and I will whoop Devon's ass. They gone stop playing games with you Seven." Loren said. "I don't want anything to do with either one of them. For now my biggest priority is my son. Bringing him into a happy, loving environment." Seven said. "I'm with you on that one sis. When are you coming home? I miss you. It's boring in this house without you." Loren said.

"I know it is. I'll be home tonight. And when I get there can you have me a bubble bath ready? With the melatonin bath salt and the melatonin body wash?" Seven asked. "Oh and can you put some dried rose petals on top?" She added. "Yeah we don't have any of that.. I don't know why Cree been over there spoiling you. Now I gotta go out and buy all of that." Loren said. "Don't even speak his name to me. I gotta get you hip on everything that's been going on with him. And we need to have a chat about your little friend Krissy." Seven said. "I told you she was not my friend anymore. But okay you can tell me everything when you get here. I'll see you then." Loren said. "Alright bye." Seven said before hanging up.

-

"Aye you good? Don't go dying on my watch I got enough warrants." Jameson said touching Anastasia's face. "She would have been fine if your stupid friend didn't shoot her!" Amber yelled. Anastasia was in and out of consciousness. "I thought I told you that was a accident bruh. If y'all would have listened in the first place it would have never happened. So how bout you take a look in a mirror and blame yo self." Jason said. "It's okay." Anastasia said. "See she good. She not a lil bitch like you." Jason said. "Just wait til Jorge comes he's gonna kill all of you and we'll see who's laughing then." Amber said. Selena was quiet. She knew if they got Carly back safely they were likely to make it out of this alive.

"You underestimate us a lot, it's funny." Jameson said. "It's gonna be funny watching Jorge come through that door and shoot you in the face. That'll be funny." Amber said. "Who would shoot a face that looks this good? You trippin." Jameson said. "It's obvious you don't want to hurt us. But my friend Anastasia she's losing a lot of blood and I'm scared that she might die if she doesn't get medical attention right now. Please help her I know he didn't mean to do it and nobody else has to get hurt just help her please." Selena said breaking her silence. "She'll get the medical attention she needs when my daughter is with me." Gerald said stepping in.

"But who knows how long it'll take Jorge to find us and bring Carly. She's safe I promise you that." Selena said. "And bitch why the fuck I'm supposed to trust you?" Gerald asked. "That's a valid point. We don't know y'all and y'all took our niece from us." Jason said. "We didn't take her! I said that already. I kept Carly safe from those horrible men while we were there so if anything you should be thanking me. And Jorge, he got us both out of there and he killed every person there that hurt us. But you think he's the enemy. You got it all wrong." Amber said.

"That's fucking bull shit. I don't believe a word." Gerald yelled. "It's true. Jorge is a great man. He will fight for us and he'll fight for Carly. I'm telling you, you don't want a war with him. This doesn't have to end bad. You can get your daughter back and go home and it'll all be alright. But if my friend Anastasia dies. There won't be anything you can tell Jorge. He'll kill you all." Selena said. "What makes you think he'll get the chance?" Gerald asked. "Do you really wanna find out?" She asked. "As a matter of fact I do. I'm gonna let her die cause I wanna see what happens. Let's see how tough this Jorge nigga really is." Gerald said with a smirk.

-

Comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
24.9K 1K 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...
582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
145K 4.6K 55
Foster Care wasn't always so bad for the 16 year old Akira White. It always had it's good and bad days. She lost her dad mysteriously when she was tw...