A Certain Heroic Boy Book 1:...

By hunterman12345686

Everyone is strange in their own way. That much is true. But for Beau Jones a 15 year old half Japanese half... More

Bio
Prologue
A certain hero
A certain hero revealed
Mikoto Misaka vs Beau Jones
Helping Misaka, Shirai and Saten
AIM
An osmosian appears
Fight Fire with Fire
Index-Librorum-Prohibitorum
John's pen
The sacrifice
Artemis- Bio
The Body Swap
The End Of The Beginning
Epilogue

Sun, Bikinis and Galvins

136 5 1
By hunterman12345686

A/N 20/6/2021 updated Albedo's, Lucy's, and ELV's looks

"Hurry up" I yelled to my friends as we ran.

"Rotten luck" Toma yelled because we were late for a photo shoot that our friend ELV set up for us.

ELV had black hair with his left green eye and right brown eye with scar over green eye and pale skin and was 17 years old so older then all of of but because he was the second highest esper in the school we hung out a lot.

A/N what he was wearing

Well his cousin actually but he invited us along because that's what friends do.

"Man Kami your bad luck is rubbing off on us" Tsuchimikado joked as we turned a corner.

"Yeah, if we miss that chance to hang out with a bunch of girls in bathing suits" Aogami started as I interrupted.

"Ok who's idea was it to bring this pervert?" I asked as Toma slipped and tripped EVL over.

"Crap" I said as ELV then tripped Tsuchimikado who tripped Aogami, and you can probably see where this is going.

With Misaka and the other's 3rd person P.O.V

"Aren't there supposed to be 8 more of you" the manager said.

"Misaka?" said as pale skinned blue eyed 15-year-old girl.

Said girl head neck length blond hair and wore a green Nike blouse with black jeans.

"Lucy?" Misaka said as the two girls shook hands

"I haven't see you for four years how you been?" Misaka asked.

"Good. I've heard that you and you-know-who are a couple now" Lucy said with a giggle as Misaka blushed.

"Yeah" Misaka said as she thought about how she was going to murder Beau.

"Hello, are you a friends of onee-san's ?" Shirai asked butting into the conversation.

"Actually this is Beau's cousin Lucy" Misaka said as Shirai's, Saten's and Uiharu's jaw dropped.

"Why hello Shirai" said a girl by the name of Mitsuko Kongo.

"Kongo" Shirai said grinding her teeth.

"And Konori" Uiharu said.

"And is that Beau?" Saten asked as she saw Beau, ELV, Toma, Tsuchimikado and Aogami, ran through the door as they were being chased by a pack of dogs.

"Make way" Beau yelled as they jumped over a chair as the dogs got zapped by lightning.

"Zapper/Babe" Beau and Toma said at the same time.

"What are you two doing here?" she demanded as Beau reached for the Ultimatrix ready to transform into XLR8 and run out of there.

"We're just here to model some swim suits" Beau said.

Time skip Beau's P.O.V
"Onee-san get back here" I heard Shirai yell as you and the other 4 guys ran out to the set.

We were all wearing matching shorts but in our own colours.

Mine was red and black, Toma's were black, ELV's were grey and dark green, Tsuchimikado's were and green and Aogami's were purple.

"SHIRAI" I yelled grabbing her in her swimsuit that left little to imagination.

"Yes" she said innocently.

I then saw the other girls in the water when I had an idea.

I swam out to where no one could see me and transformed.

"Ripjaws" I said swimming to scare the girls.

Alien info

Species: Piscciss Volann

Home: World Piscciss

Abilities: Underwater Breathing, Underwater Vortex Generation, Tail Formation, Speed Swimming, Steel-Bending Jaws, Mouth Expansion, Strong/Sharp Teeth, Sharp Claws, Glowing Eyes, Glowing Lure, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Dexterity, Enhanced Agility (underwater)

I then slowly swam up.

When it got shallow for me to keep swimming I jumped up in front of the girls.

"AHHHHHHHHH" they yelled except for Lucy and Misaka who had matching bathing suits.

They then punched me in the face and dragged me onto the shore.

When they did Misaka hit the Ultimatrix reverting me back to my human form.

"Ok why did you do that?" Misaka asked kindly.

"Because you should never let an opportunity go to waste" I said moving closer the Misaka.

She then grabbed me by the neck and kissed me.

As we broke the kiss the scenery changed to a pool.

We then jumped in and Misaka hopped on my shoulders.

Uiharu then hopped on ELV's, Saten on Tsuchimikado's, and Lucy on Toma's.

The girls then started pushing each other playfully and splashing us guys.

I then went underwater dragging Misaka with me as she held on for dear life around my neck having moved down my body, so I was now carrying her piggyback style.

When we emerged ELV snapped his and Shirai was on me instead.

"What just happened?" Misaka asked who was now sunbathing as ELV laughed.

"That's my esper ability realty manipulation" he said as Shirai teleported off my back and on Misaka.

"Get off me Kuroko" Misaka said pushing her and jumping into my arms.

The scene then changed again and we where now on a cruise.

"Beau catch" ELV said as a volley ball hit me in the head.

"OH your in for it know" I said throwing the ball with all my strength.

But because of Toma's bad luck the ball hit him instead.

"Strike" Saten said as Toma fell on the ground.

Then the scenery changed to a snowstorm.

"Why is it so cold" Misaka said pushing up against me.

"The cold never bothered me anyway" I said as Kongo posed on the ground.

"And cue the scene change montage" I said we were in a desert.

Then another ship then the moon.

"I wonder" I said as I jumped in the air with the low gravity.

"WOO HOO" I yelled as the scene changed to a park.

"Yeah probably should of seen that coming" I said as I fell to the ground.

"What is going on" Toma said as we heard a voice over the speaker.

"Sorry but there has been a malfunction with the system so could Beau please surrender the Ultimatrix and you can all go free" I heard a voice say.

"Albedo" I said.

"Bingo" he said as I white light enveloped me.

"Beau" Misaka said as she and Toma ran at me as we were all teleported on to a ship.

"It's been a long time Beau" Albedo said as we some him and some other guy.

"Khyber" I said.

To be continued.

Ok I know I said one more chapter then the Index arc but I just wanted a cliff hanger and to introduce some more villains from ben 10.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.3K 27
Academy City. A city comprised of colleges, high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools all designed to develop and create espers. However t...
28.7K 1K 23
Mikoto Misaka, also known as The Railgun has faced many things. Evil demonic extraterrestrials, school, evil mages, psycho scientists, angry dragons...
22.5K 594 11
Out of all 2.3 million people who lives in Academy City, 80% of them are students, many of whom are Espers, individuals who possess unique powers thr...
29.3K 1.1K 21
The Final Battle now looms closely for Mikoto Misaka, as she finds herself more heavily burdened with the possibility of her death at the end of all...