𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝒁𝑰𝑵𝑮, 𝗷𝗲�...

By lysukei

why did her brother's roommate have to be so damn fine. 。 ˚ jean kirstein x black!fem!reader 。 ˚ ©LYSUKEI |... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸
26
27
jeans nudes nsfw
28
29
30

6

2.4K 104 540
By lysukei

The weekend went by quickly and soon enough you and Mikasa returned home and went back to your regular lives. As promised things went back to normal and the kiss stayed between you and Jean. Speaking of Jean, the two of you had gotten a lot closer.

You'd went from small texts and swiping up on each other's stories to late-night facetime calls and early morning rants whenever someone managed to piss either of you off.

Talking to Jean was easy because unlike everyone else in your life, he didn't pester you about college 24/7 and question you about your plans in life. He was caring and he understood you more than anyone else had in a long time.

It was Friday night and just like the other nights of the week, you were on Facetime with Jean. Your parents were on vacation in the Caribbean so you had the house to yourself, and you hated being alone so you spent your time at home on FaceTime with whoever would answer.

You scrolled through Pinterest silently while Jean worked on an assignment. "Okay so for Halloween I'm debating between angel or Clover's cheerleader"

"What is clovers cheerleader?" Jean frowns looking up from his computer.

"You've never seen bring it on?" You ask dumbfounded. The boy shakes his head "Never even heard of it". You picked up your phone and prepared to hang up, "Yeah no this not gone work, you've never seen the bring it on movies?".

"I'm deadass I really haven't".

"Bye"

"Wait-"

You hung up the phone, cutting him off.

"Must've lost his damn mind" You sighed shaking your head disappointedly.

You got back to scrolling until your phone buzzed and you got multiple text messages.

Jean 💩

I educated myself

You
oh really?

Jean 💩
Yes, you should do Clovers cheerleader

You
Bet.

————————-
Next day

The first thing you woke up to was Zeke barging loudly into your room, "Up, Up, Up there's no time to waste we have things to do" He yelled slapping your bed repeatedly and trying to grab the sheets off of you. You glared at him sleepily "Why are you here?".

"Because your parents told me to check up on you, now let's go" He says continuing to pull the sheets. "Well you've checked in and I'm alive....so you can go home now" You mumble snuggling back into your pillow. "Come on Y/n, you used to love spending time with me what happened" Zeke complains tugging on your leg.

"Brooo it's 8 am leave me alone" You whine kicking his hand away. "It's 12 and you're coming with me because I said so now let's go" Zeke says one final time as he snatches your sheets off and throws them in the corner. He walks out of the room leaving you no choice but to get up and get ready.

After finishing your morning routine and throwing on some clothes you trampled down the stairs and stood in front of Zeke
who was laying on the couch scrolling through his phone.

the fit but the shoes are crocs instead

Zeke gets up and stretches his limbs "About time" he complains heading towards the door. You follow behind him and lock the door before getting into the passenger seat of his Audi. "So where are we going?" You ask looking out the window as he began driving. "First we gotta go to trader joe's then the car dealership and then the mall because I need clothes" Zeke lists off like it's nothing.

"Hold on, when did I say I wanted to spend my Saturday running around town with you?".
Zeke rolls his eyes as he ignores you. "What do you want to eat?" 

"(favorite fast food place)" You answer opening your phone in search of something to do. You press Snapchat and tap through your friend's stories. Jean had just posted a video of a turtle captioned "name suggestions?" and you swiped up saying "Nemo".

Jean 💩
bet

Me
look at you copying my lingo

Jean 💩
yup and i'ma keep doing it

Me
😒

Jean 💩
🥶

Me
i hope your turtle gets lost

Jean 💩
you know I was going to ask you to be the godmother but it's fine Nemo doesn't need your negative energy in his life

Me
calm it down Aang

Jean 💩
aren't you the one who told me to kick negativity out of my life?

Me
no comment

Jean 💩
oh okay now go play with your magic crystals and zodiacs and let me and my son be 🥱

Me
go to hell 🖕🏽

You laughed as you put your phone down and shook your head. "Who's got you all giggly?" Zeke asks pulling into the drive-thru of (favorite fast food place). "My friend" You reply looking down as your phone vibrates. Zeke tries to look at it but you cover the screen, "Ohhhh i'm telling your parents you have boys on your phone" He teases as he rolls down the window to order.

"How many times do I have to remind you people that I am grown" You complain swiping away the notification. "Because you aren't" Zeke says as he handing you your food. "Thanks" you say quickly as you start to eat. Zeke hums and starts driving again, his fingers continuously tap the steering wheel and you can tell somethings up. "What's wrong?" You question putting down your drink.

"Nothing's wrong I'm just thinking"

You roll your eyes "About what"

"Stuff"

"What stuff?"

"Stuff"

"Zeke.... I'm serious what's the matter?" You ask getting annoyed.

"You're adopted" He sighs shaking his head.

If he wasn't driving you would've squared up on him. "I know that already, smart one"

He sighs nervously "Fine what I really wanted to say is that Yelena and I are back together"

Now that made you freeze,

"You for real?"

He nods and turns on his phone to show you his lock screen. It was him and Yelena at a restaurant.

That bitch.

"Oh....congrats" You say slowly trying not to sound like a hater.

"Come on she's changed I promise" Zeke tries, but you've already made up your mind about her. For starters Yelena's racist. She always has shit to say, and she tried to get with Eren when he was 16 and she was 23. So you were allowed to hate her.

Of course you never told Zeke because he's your brother and you enjoyed seeing him happy, but when they'd broken up earlier in the year you thought it'd be over forever after four long years. But nope here she was again.

You shrugged not wanting to talk about her. "She's better now I swear, sure she can be bratty sometimes but she's a cool girl" Zeke reassures trying to get rid of the tension he's created. You shrugged again "Nice".

Zeke sighs and pulls into a gas station. "I'll be back" he says getting out of the car and walking into the building. You turn on your phone and open messages.

You
bro zeke and his blonde bitch
are back together

Eren 🦹🏻
oh fuck nah 🤢

You pressed Jean's snapchat message from twenty minutes ago.

Jean 💩
Do you know this guy?

Me
yeah that's my brothers girlfriend 💀

Jean 💩
💀 Oh my bad

Me
it's fine, why'd you ask?

Jean 💩
She sent me a follow request

Me
me and eren don't fuck with her so idk why she's trying to follow you.

Jean 💩
She probably saw our pictures from the party

Me
yeah 😒 ima block her ass talking about some MAGA.

Jean 💩
Does your brother know he's messing with a trump supporter?

Me
yes

Jean 💩
And that doesn't concern him?

Me
he says politics shouldn't stop you from loving someone.... whatever tf that means

Jean 💩
It should when the person they're following disagrees with the human rights of your own sister

Me
fr....but she gets away with a lot of stuff because nobody complains about her to him. we just ignore her.

Jean 💩
What did she do before?

Me
on my homecoming  pictures she dm'd me saying "Who knew your type of people could clean up so nicely" like sis what.. just say I look good and move on.

Jean
You should've violated her because wtf 😐 in your 20's dissing a child that's weird asf

Me
for real but ima just keep doing me and let it be 🤷🏽‍♀️

———
Ima just say it now, nobody is going to like Yelena in these upcoming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...