Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Auld Lang Syne

176 1 0
By Amympr96

31st December 1987 New Jersey 

Chrissie's POV 

It's New Years eve and the whole family is still at Jon's parents house, including my dad. I'm so excited for tonight to watch the countdown, it's always my favourite part of New Years eve, that and spending it with family. Jon's been pretty busy this whole month, writing more songs for the new album. Today, he promised me to leave work aside and concentrate on spending time with me and his family which melted my heart. I know how much he wants to finish this album and how excited he is for it so the fact he's put it aside for one day is heart warming. He's always been a romantic but he's been extra romantic lately and I can't think why. 

We're currently at Richie's house just to chat and have a laugh for an hour or two before heading back to his parents house. Jon trots off out the room to go to the bathroom, so I take my opportunity to ask Richie for a favour "Rich Can I ask you something?". "Sure honey, anything", "Seeing as you have your guitar, Can we sing a song together?" His face lights up like a Christmas tree at my suggestion. "You got a song in mind?" , "Paul McCartney-- Mull of Kintyre" He nods his head in response before strumming his hand across the opening chords. "You start off with the singing and I'll join in" Instructing me while keeping in time with his strumming. " Mull of Kintyre, oh mist rolling in from the sea....My desire is always to be here....Oh, Mull of Kintyre" Softly singing the opening lyrics in sync with his strumming. "Far have I travelled and much have I seen....Dark distant mountains with valleys of green....Past painted deserts, the sun sets on fire....As he carries me home to the Mull of Kintyre" Richie sings out the next lyrics, he's a fan of The Beatles and all of their solo work so it's no surprise that he knows the lyrics off by heart. "Mull of Kintyre, oh mist rolling in from the sea....My desire is always to be here....Oh, Mull of Kintyre" Both our voices merge together, gently singing out the lyrics, creating a magical duet. Suddenly out of nowhere, Jon comes back in the room blowing out a tune on his harmonica in time with the strumming. "Sweep through the heather like deer in the glen....Carry me back to the days I knew then...Nights when we sang like a heavenly choir...Of the life and the times of the Mull of Kintyre" All three of us together, sing out the next lyrics, creating a choir like sound, making it all the more enchanting. 

We continue through the song, belting out the lyrics with huge smiles on our faces, swaying to the gentle melody. Jon would stop singing from time to time to blow out tunes on the harmonica. This is certainly a memory I will carry with me for the rest of my life, Richie, Jon and me duetting one of my favourite songs on New Years Eve. "What should we sing next" Richie switching his gaze between Jon and me. A loud gasp of excitement explodes from my mouth "Oh Oh... I really wanna hear you guys sing Get Back by the Beatles together" And with that, Richie plugs his electric guitar in and Jon immediately starts singing the song. I'm in my element right now, their voices together is the most amazing sound. Quickly whipping out my camera, I take a few shots of the pair of them singing together while Richie plucks the strings of his guitar. They had me dancing round the room when they sang 'Day Tripper' and 'Twist and Shout', I was nearly bouncing off the walls with excitement. Every time Jon screamed out 'Shake it up baby now' with his sexy husky vocals, I shook my ass and my boobs. Half way through the song, Jon jumped up and started dancing with me, his husky voice enticing me to shake my body. 

Jon's POV 

We're finally back home after our jam session at Richie's, which was a hell of a lot of fun and seeing Chrissie shake her tits for me was certainly worth it. We immediately ran back up to my room as soon as we got back, just to relax and have a cuddle. Her head is nuzzled right into my chest, her sweet sighs filling the silence. "So will I get my midnight kiss?" Her question bringing butterflies to my stomach. If only she knew what I have planned for her tonight, I want to drop a hint but not be too obvious but what am I supposed to say. "I'll give you everything" Whispering out my words while I tighten my grip around her. "I'm not gonna say what but I've got quite a few surprises for you next year baby" Caressing her arm lightly. Her head jolts up, a look of excitement bursting from his skin "Surprises? What surprises?". "I ain't sayin nothin else, you'll have to wait and see" .... "But next few years are gonna be different honey... for the band and for us" My eyes widening to show how serious I'm being. She nuzzles her head into my neck, her sweet sighs lifting my spirits. "I love you so much" Whispering out my words to her "I love you too Jon" Lifting her hand up to my cheek as she whispers off. Suddenly a bang on the door tears us from our moment "Hey... You kids come down for dinner" My mom's yells echoing through the door. "Come let's go" Ushering her off the bed and out the room. 

We're all crammed round the dining table, stuffing our faces with Spaghetti Bolognese. The slurping of our lips as we suck the spaghetti into our mouths fills the silence. Eventually we're all finished eating, our slurping replaced with groans as we rub our over stuffed stomachs. "Geez I need to start running again, I'm gettin fat" Whining out my words as my hand rubs over my stomach. "Are you kiddin? There's not an ounce of fat on you" Chrissie looking at me as if my words had committed a crime. "Oh so that's not fat?" Lifting my top to show her my slightly plump stomach. "Babe.... You're not fat..... It's just coz you've stopped touring that's all.... you're body was so used to barely eating and touring everyday" Sliding her fingers up and down my abs. I'm always so optimistic so she hates it when I bring myself down even once, she's always the first one to jump in and lift my spirits up again. "I guess you're right..." A quiet laugh breaking off my words. I hadn't even realised that her hand was still rubbing my abs when I pulled my top back down "I know I'm right" Humming into a soft kiss on my lips.  

An hour till midnight 

The whole family is huddled round the tv with beer bottles and glasses of wine littered round the room. The music and screams blaring from the tv as we watch the countdown in New York. My mom and dad are laughing and chatting away together on the sofa with Chrissie's dad and the rest of our family and Tony is drunk out of his mind in the corner while Matt is sitting with Chrissie and me. I haven't been able to take my eyes off Chrissie all night, especially with the dress she's wearing, it's taking every muscle in my body not to tear it off her. It's a long sleeved mini dress, the top half is black sheer with gold ruffles at the end of the sleeves and the bottom of the dress is a gold floaty skirt with black stripes on it. It shows off her breasts perfectly, so at least if I get bored, I have something great to look at, even if she is wearing a bra. 

As the night ticks on, the more the little silver ring in my pocket reminds me of my midnight plan. Until now, I tried my best to sway her from any thought of getting married, trying hard to convince her that I'm not marriage material in hopes it would throw her off. I mean getting married could still be a ways off, especially with the new album and tour coming up but at least this is a promise to her that it will happen. I had my mom take the ring to the jewellers the other day to get it cleaned and my eyes nearly popped out my head when I seen it again, it looked like a completely different ring, it looks brand new which I'm happy about. I even showed her dad the ring after it got cleaned and he nearly started crying with joy, he said it didn't even look that good when he first bought it. "So when are you going to Canada ?" Her sweet voice capturing my attention straight away. "Uhh probably beginning of February... Then we'll be back before the tour starts" Once the songs are all written, we'll be heading to Canada to start recording the album, we like going their so the record company can't stop by and interfere with our work. "Well I know It'll all be great baby" Swiping her soft fingers across my cheek. "Uhhh.... I wanted to ask you if you wanna come with us?" Her eyes widen in utter shock at my suggestion. I've never asked her to accompany the band before when we're going to record the album. "You really want me to?" Her eyes desperately searching mine "Yeah of course I do... We've got some ideas and some things planned and I want you involved this time baby" Her mouth dropped open in complete shock. "I dunno how I'm gonna work it out but I want you more involved this time" ..... "I know you were in the photoshoot last time and I put a picture of us up in one of the videos but I want somethin different......But if you don't want to---" She immediately cut me off with a soft kiss. "I'd love to" Her bright beaming smile stretching from ear to ear.  

A couple of drinks later and she's starting to get abit tipsy which is worrying me. I don't exactly want her to be out of her mind when I'm proposing to her. Maybe I should have picked another day to ask her, I guess I'll see when it comes to the time. "Bella dance with me" Her dad yanking her up off the sofa. She giggled and cooed into his arms, gently swaying round the room together to Whitney Houston-- Dance with somebody. She's looks so happy while she's dancing with him, almost like she has a glowing aura around her. She absolutely loves music and she'd pretty much dance to anything that's on which I love about her, how spirited she is. Her laughter is so joyful and infectious, making everyone around her happy as well. As soon as the song transitioned into Tommy James-- I think we're alone now, her dad sat back down, gasping for breaths while Chrissie continued to dance away by herself. She's so mesmerising, her beauty capturing my gaze as she dances away to the music, her arms waving around above her head. 

A slower love song started to blare from the radio, prompting her to grab my hands and yank me up off the sofa, not giving me a single chance to protest. She immediately wrapped my arms round her waist before she draped her round my neck. Before I know it, we're swaying from side to side as the music echoes around us. Our surroundings slowly start to drift away, leaving only us floating around in a bubble of love. Her hypnotic eyes never leaving mine for a single moment. Randomly I start singing out the lyrics to her, I didn't even know I knew the words to this song. 

"I'm so glad I found you

I'm not gonna lose you

Whatever it takes

I will stay here with you

Take you to the good times

See you through the bad times

Whatever it takes

Is what I'm gonna do" 

Her adorable giggles making it's way to my ears, causing me to smile away to myself. There was a moment silence before she started singing out the next lyrics to me. 

"Let 'em say we're crazy

What do they know?

Put your arms around me

Baby, don't ever let go

Let the world around us

Just fall apart

Baby, we can make it

If we're heart to heart"

We continue to dance through the song until it comes to an end, compelling us to sit back down on the sofa. "EVERYBODY GET READY.... THE COUNTDOWN IS ABOUT TO START!!" My dad yelling out over the music, catching everyone's attention. Chrissie's dad quickly turns off the radio allowing us to hear the countdown on the tv. My arm drapes round Chrissie's waist, pulling her in as we watch the tv with anticipation. 

......

"FIVE..." 

"FOUR!!"

"THREE!!" 

"TWO!!" 

"ONEEEEEE!!!!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"

My lips were already on Chrissie's, catching her completely by surprise. In the background I can hear everyone singing 'Auld lang syne' in unison. Slowly, I pull away, my eyes searching hers and hers searching mine. All that mattered right now was her, in this very moment, all I want, need a love is her. "Come outside with me.." Whispering into her ear before pulling back to look her in the eyes. She doesn't speak any words, she simply takes my hand and let's me lead her outside into the garden. She walks off into the garden, looking up at the explosions of colour blasting through he sky. My arms snake round her waist and my chin nuzzles onto her shoulder " It's So beautiful Jon". We stood there watching the fireworks above our heads for a little while before I stepped away from her. She hadn't even realised I wasn't hugging her anymore. My hand sneaks into my jean pocket, pulling out the little silver ring before taking a knee behind her. 

Chrissie's POV 

My eyes are so fixated on the beautiful colours scattered in the cold winter sky. "Jon..?" My voice soft and gentle as I call out for him, my brows knitting together with confusion when I don't get a response back. "Jon--" Slowly I turn round to face him to see he's kneeled down on the floor. When I see the little silver ring in his fingers, a loud gasp elicits from my mouth. My hands dart to cover my agape mouth, a bundle of emotions come flooding to the surface. "Christiana..... You're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with" My eyes were filling with tears at hearing his words, my stomach is doing somersaults. 

"Will you marry me?" Those four words sounded like music to my ears, the words I never thought I'd hear from his lips. My hands dropped from my mouth to my chest, desperately clutching at my dress. His brows knit together when I didn't answer "So? what do you say?" His question snapping me out of my shock. 

"YESS YESS YESS" Shrieking out my words with a beaming smile on my face, I feel like I'm bursting with joy. "Oh Jonny..." my words all breathy as He slides the ring on my finger which I recognised as soon as I saw it, it's my mothers. My heart was fluttering like a butterfly when he put it on me. He immediately jumped up, picking me up in his arm and spinning me round, prompting a squeal from my lips. He gradually comes to a stop and places me back on the ground before connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. When he pulls away, my eyes instantly dart to my ring "I can't believe you have it" Giggling like a school girl. "I asked your dad for his blessing and he said yes then gave me the ring" My mouth drops open in shock, I honestly can't believe he parted with it. "What did you do with it? It's so beautiful" my fingers caressing circled round the beautiful diamond ring. "Now I can't tell you the secrets to all my tricks baby" His words making me burst into a giggling fit. "What do you say we take this celebration to the bedroom ?" His bright blue eyes full of hunger as he wiggles his brows at me suggestively. 

A squeal bursts from my lips when he scoops me up into his arms and heads straight for the front door which was slightly open still. He bypasses everyone and heads straight up the stairs to the bedroom. He busts open the door and bounds over to the bed, laying me down on the plushie bedding. He quickly shuts the door before taking his shoes and top off before heading over to me. "Could you help me out my dress" Spinning round so he can unzip the back of my dress. He clasps his finger and thumb round the zip, gently tugging it down my dress until he reaches the end. His hands slip under the soft material, pushing it off my body, letting it drop to the floor. He uses one hand to undo my bra like an expert before swiping my curly hair to the side. His body heat radiating against my body as he closes the gap between us, his soft hands sliding up my waist. His hands slither under my bra causing it to fall from my shoulders and onto the floor. My breathing gradually getting heavier and louder as the pleasure builds. His silky lips scatter feather light kisses along my shoulder and up my neck while his hands fondle and caress my breasts. I allow my body to completely melt into his arms with a breathy moan. His arms snake round my waist for a warm, tight embrace as his lips suck and nibble on my tender flesh. My skin tingling from his captivating touch, my sighs encouraging him to continue. My body slowly turns round until I'm facing him, my hands sliding up his abs to his chest. My lips trail soft open mouthed kisses down his neck and collarbone, lastly I place a kiss where his heart is before meeting his gaze once again. My hand lands on his heart while I search his enchanting blue orbs "Make love to me Jonny". My gaze luring him in for a passionate kiss, his hands hiding in the crooks of my neck. His experienced tongue tantalising mine, prompting sexy little moans to slip from my lips. While he's distracted by my lips, my hands work their magic on his jeans, quickly unfastening them and sliding them down his ass along with his boxers. 

A quiet gasp bursts from my mouth when he quickly sweeps me off the ground and places me down on the bed. He slides his jeans and boxers off his legs, revealing his semi hard cock, pricking up slightly as soon as he lays eyes on me lying in bed. He kneels down at my feet, snaking his hands up my smooth legs until he reaches my panties, hooking his fingers under the material and sliding them off my legs. He lifts my leg up to his lips, peppering soft smooches all the way towards my tingling folds before doing the same with the other leg. He flicks his tongue up my folds, forcing a moan from my lips before his velvet stems spread out my folds so he can reach my sensitive clit. His tongue lapping over my clit at an achingly slow pace, sending me into a horny frenzy. He sucks my clit into his mouth at the same time he thrusts his fingers deep inside my entrance, prompting loud moans to elicit from my mouth. He continues to torture my hungry pussy until my orgasm explodes, causing me to buck my hips and yelp out in pleasure. 

Once I'm down from my high, he lifts himself up on top of me, connecting the skin of our lips in a passionate wet kiss. No words are being uttered, it's simply our moans and sighs filling the silence, making this all the more passionate and steamy. It's like he knows exactly what I want and how I want it at this very moment. His sultry tongue makes it's way down to my breasts, tantalising my nipples into his mouth for some erotic torture causing me to yet again yelp out in pleasure.  My head throws back with a loud moan when he thrusts his hard length deep inside me, his moans turning me on even more. He starts off at an achingly slow pace, his defined abs begging for attention as he works his magic on my pussy. 

We continue to have such steamy, erotic, passionate sex for what feels like hours. A wave of emotions and sensations surge through my body, causing me to punch the lamp off the bedside table sending it hurtling to the floor. To my surprise Jon didn't even flinch or move, he continued thrusting his hips towards me at a faster pace. The passionate night lasted hours, making it the longest sex we've ever had which I certainly didn't mind. He had me in multiple different positions and I lost count how many times he made me orgasm. By the time we are eventually finished, we are both sprawled out on the floor, a sheen of sweat covering our skin from head to toe. We're both passed out, completely naked on the floor with nothing but our body heat for a blanket. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...
1.3K 96 38
This story is about a girl name Katherina she is a Mexican Puerto Rican girl. Moved in La 1980 but is about to became the most wanted girl on the sun...
2.8K 73 11
Early 80s, you work as a janitor in a recording studio in New Jersey. You're friends with a certain Jon Bon Jovi; during your shifts, you sometimes d...
9.9K 316 25
Sydney didn't have much, but that was fine with her. She didn't need much. Growing up on the Washington coast in a lonely beach town, working quietly...