Don't worry darling H.S

By bellaroseeeeee

There's given a big responsibility when Harry gets told to kidnap the daughter of the richest mafia boss in t... More

Introduction to the characters.
Kidnap his daughter.
A target for many.
A new deal
Get rid of her
Guns are not for girls
I don't make pinky promises
You get killed.
Speak up.
I shouldn't be creative with you.
If he kills, we kill.
On my own.
A wild moment.
I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.
Always one step ahead.
I've made a deal.
Does he need more men?
We have visitors.
Do you know who you are?
Take the chance
Who did this?
Hurts like hell.
No body, no crime.
I met her a year ago.
Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue
A/N
Don't Worry Darling 2

SEQUEL

208 3 4
By bellaroseeeeee

Darlings,

It's not been long since I decided to step away from this story. I wrote it pretty fast. I'm really freaking proud of this one. With almost 2k reads, it's not a lot compared to so many other stories here.

But I keep seeing it. The support and love.

It warms my heart. To see the kindness, excitement about something I made.

I started writing this because I felt abandoned by friends, I lost friends over a short period of time and I started to write this story.

And when I published it, it was like I finally had something else to look forward to. To write, edit it, get it out here.

I've previously told you guys that I wouldn't write a sequel to Don't worry darling.

But....

I gave it time and I honestly don't know why I declined it so fast. It could be really great. I believe it could be epic.

So I guess this is the announcement.
Me telling you that...

DONT WORRY DARLING IS GETTING A SEQUEL!!! A SECOND BOOK.

I have no idea how long it will be, when I will publish the first chapter. But I will give you a heads up in here when it happens.

Right now I'm just writing on it. Along with some other stories. But I can say I've officially started writing on it!!!!

I'm forever grateful for having this. Thank you so much!!!

I guess I'll see you guys soon. X

Treat people with kindness.
All the love, darlings xx

Also Harry won his award tonight^ let's celebrate everything!!!

HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 362 59
They say everyone has a soft spot which is hard to find most times, Sophia Mendoza a poor girl from the slumps and her captor Lorenzo Gabriel Jose...
65 9 23
Katherine was starting her sophomore year in college with her best friend, Allie, by her side. Katherine was Ms. All American. Blonde hair, blue eye...
75.6K 2.6K 45
**𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘡𝘰 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜”π˜’π˜₯𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴** After Tom rises to power within the mafia world, his list of enemies grows exponentiall...
398K 16.6K 41
"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlus is a man to be petrified of. Everyone...