Then it happened -^- Karlnap...

By KittyCat_Maya2

!TW! a bit of strong language and Smut MY FRIENDS MADE ME WRITE A SMUT AS MY FIRST STORY I'M SORRY! (am I sor... More

Authors Notes :))
Chapter 1 - The meetup
Chapter 2: Dream...
Chapter 3 - I love you
Chapter 4 - That One Dare...
60K READS????

TYSM

14.6K 89 12
By KittyCat_Maya2

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 56k READS YOU HORNY MFOS :)

Ok but fr tho ty so much.

Plsss go check out chapter 1 and chapter 2 of my Wilbur soot x reader, there is gonna be some juicy stuff comin up (not smut tho, kinda like angst and stuff) (OFFICIAL CHAPTER FOR SHIT TO GO DOWN IS CHAPTER 3!!)
Remember to hydrate and eat <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 203 39
"I love you, I feel at ease when I'm with you and I'm not letting go of that. Not now, not ever" They know they're falling apart. The love they shar...
13.1K 476 42
(This is fiction and nothing is real obviously, and if I make anything sound bad about a person that's not true) After Y/N broke up with her boyfrien...
1.1K 81 15
Ernest Hemingway once said you make your own luck; for most of us, that's easier said than done. But in a world where super soldiers are made, an ent...
1.8K 77 11
LGBT แ€†แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ผแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€™แ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท starlight แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บ แ€›แ€šแ€บ & แ€กแ€ฒแ€ทแ€’แ€ญ แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€พ แ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท Tom boy แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€›แ€šแ€บ แ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€•แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บ...