The Not-so Happy Ending | ✓

Galing kay yourneighbourhoodcow

Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we... Higit pa

Author Note
Characters (Main Characters)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Characters (Part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Lucas's POV
1 k Reads!!!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Character Interview (Part 1)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Character Interview (Part two)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue: The End
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Bonus Chapter #4
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 2)
Bonus Chapter #5
Bonus Chapter #1 (Maddison & Lucas)

Bonus Chapter #2.5

567 19 56
Galing kay yourneighbourhoodcow

Hey y'all, here is bonus chapter 2.5, hope you like it. Make sure to vote and comment!

(Amelia's Engagement Ring Above ^^)

~

(Amelia's Point of View)

I walk up to the stage when my name is called with a fake smile on my face as I look at Madison, Andrew, Chase and my dad who are clapping and cheering for me. I try to form a real smile but I can't, I haven't been able to since two months now. I am glad that my friends and family are here to see me graduate, but there is one person missing, the one person who makes me feel complete and happy is missing. I bring my hand in front and hold my diploma as the dean passes it to me, congratulating me. I look at the camera and smile, before walking down the stage.

I look down at my hand and see the promise ring he gave me four years ago, I haven't taken it off since he gave it to me, even after being broken up for two months. When I see the promise ring I am taken back to the day he gave it to me and all the promises he made to me echo in my head in his voice.

I promise to be there for you.

I promise to hold you whenever you cry. And cry with you.

I promise to always trust you.

I promise that I will choose you over everyone and myself every single day without a doubt.

I promise to be there for you on your bad days.

I promise you that there will never be a day you will wake up without knowing how much I love you.

I promise to fight for you. For us.

I promise that one day. One day. I will change this ring with an engagement ring.

All the promises now broken and lost. I felt tears gather in my eyes, but I didn't cry. Instead I closed my eyes and looked up slightly to stop them from flowing down.

"Oh my god! You just graduated!" Madison's voice breaks me from my thoughts. I look at her with a smile, a fake smile and nod, pretending to be happy and excited.

"I am so proud of you." My dad says as he hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Thank you." I smile up at him. "Congrats Mia!" Chase says as he hugs me after my dad. I hug him back and then am pulled away from him by Andrew. "Congrats!" He said as he hugged me tight. "Thank you." I pulled away and looked at everyone.

"Thank you for coming to see me graduate. It means so much to me." I say with a smile as I look at everyone. Madison flew all the way from London for my graduation. My dad came here for a business trip but extended his trip to see me graduate. Chase and Andrew missed their practice today just for my graduation. Of course they had to call their coach and inform him and surprisingly their coach was quite okay with it.

"Oh shut up. You think I would miss the opportunity to see you graduate. Never!" Andrew says with a smile. I smile back and all of us make our way out of the hall, towards our cars. Andrew and Chase made their way to Chase's car and they bid me goodbye before leaving for practice. Me, Madison and Dad made our way to my dad's car as we were going to a small restaurant for dinner as a small celebration.

"Which diner are we headed to?" I ask. "The one next to your apartment." He says and I nod. After Ethan and I broke up it took me a month to find an apartment for me to live in. Dad helped me get the best offers. It was weird living with your ex boyfriend who could barely look in your direction.

I had been living in my current apartment for about a month now. It was pretty cozy and the rent was okay for me to afford. It had one bedroom, a good sized kitchen, a balcony, two bathrooms and a fair sized living room.

Right across the street of the apartment was this cute diner. I go there every Friday for dinner, sometimes alone or sometimes with some classmates of mine. A few minutes later dad stops in front of my apartment and parks his car in the visiting parking.

Just as we exited the car, dad's phone rang, he looked at the caller id and looked back up at me apologetically. "I am sorry, I have got to take it, both of you go to the diner, I will join you in a few minutes." He says and both of us nod.

Just as we are crossing street Madison's phone rings. We stop right in front of the diner door and she removes her phone from her pocket. "It's Lucas. I have got to take it." She says sheepishly and I nod. She gives me a small smile, "Why don't you go in and get us a table, I will come in right after I am done with this call." She says. "Sure." I shrug, with that she walks away, answering the call on the way.

I slowly pushed open the diner door, and my eyebrows furrowed when I saw it was completely dark, only with a few scented candles around, not just any scented candles, my favourite scented candles.

I also noticed rose petals scattered all around and in the middle a heart made out of the petals. My lips slightly parted at the scene in front of me, "Wha-" My voice vanished in my throat when I saw a shadow move from behind the counter, as he came forward his face became more and more clear. "Ethan." His name leaves my lips in the form of a whisper.

"Amelia." He says as he takes another step forward and my eyes move down his frame. I notice he is wearing a suit which has one of the button's buttoned up, his white shirt is ironed and crips and the top few buttons are unbuttoned, his suit pants make his leg look more defined and his formal shoes are shining even in the dark, thanks to the reflection of the candles.

His hair was slightly messy just the way I had told him I liked it all those years. "What are you doing?" I ask, my voice breathless. "Making things right." He said and only then did I notice he was right in front of me. His hand slowly came up to my cheek and he stroked it softly. My eyes closed at the feeling, savoring his touch after two months. Two months of hell.

I felt him lean down before I felt his breath on my lips and I knew he was going to kiss me. I started leaning in too before I realized what I was doing. I opened my eyes and took two steps back, making his hand that was on my cheek fall to the side. His eyes opened and he looked at me with surprise and hurt.

"You don't get to do that. You broke up with me, you... you can't just try to kiss me like that and expect everything to be right." I say as I shake my head, tears slightly forming in my eyes. He gulped and nodded. "I know... God I know." He mumbled and only then did I notice how nervous he was.

"Lia, I am an idiot for breaking up with you. A jerk. An asshole, god words cant desribe how fucking sorry I am and how badly I regret doing it." He says as he gulps. "These two months... God these were hell. Waking up without you by my side, having to walk into the kitchen without seeing you there every morning. Home didn't feel like home after you left." He whispered the last part before walking towards me and taking both my hands in his.

He picked them up and placed soft kisses on the back of them, almost bringing tears to my eyes. "I love you Lia and I was dumb. I was dumb to listen to those fucking reporters who didnt know shit. It took me two months to realise this but Lia without you I am nothing. I can't function properly without you by my side. You were never a distraction, never. You were my lucky charm, my cheerer on days I was upset, my strength and my weakness. You hold so much power over me I don't think you realise it." His voice is so quiet and I bite my lip softly as a small tear forms in my eyes and rolls down.

He leaves one of my hands and wipes my tear away with the pad of his thumb before kissing my cheek. He gulps and looks at me, and I notice his hands are slightly shaking. "Alright... Um I am very nervous right now so if I mess this up it's not my fault alright?" He asks, his tone a bit playful and I let out a small chuckle before nodding.

He slowly gets down on one knee before me and I pull my hands away from him and take a step back. My hands go over my mouth as a small sob breaks through me when I see him pull a small black box out of his pocket and open it revealing the most pretty ring I had ever seen.

It was simple yet elegant at the same time; a plain simple golden ring with a good sized diamond in between that was shining.

"Amelia Mary Waston, you are my... everything, my love, my best friend, my partner and hopefully my future wife and the mother to my children. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of our lives to show you that. I don't want to wake up another day knowing I am not yours and you aren't mine. I don't want to wake up without you by my side. I don't want to have to play another game without you in the crowd, cheering on me. I made a mistake, a huge one and I want to spend the rest of our lives making it up to you, to show you how much you mean to me. Words can't describe what I feel for you Lia, but I know I need you... I know I can't live without you. You're my oxygen Lia. So here I am, on my knees doing something I should have long ago. Amelia, will you marry you? Will you forgive me and do me the honour of letting me call you my wife and spend the rest of my life with you?" He asks.

At this point tears were running down my cheek. My hands were still on my mouth and I had seemed to lose my voice. I nodded my head, before gulping. "Yes." I whispered and a smile breaked out on Ethans face. He took hold of my left hand and slid the ring on my finger.

I fell on my knees in front of him and hugged him crying on his shoulder. "You're an idiot. A moron." I whispered as I continued to happy-cry. "I know." He chuckled, his own arms wrapped around my waist tightly and his face buried in my hair.

I felt a tear on my neck and I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled away from the hug. "Are you crying?" I ask as I cup Ethan's jaw and make him look at me. "No what. Me crying, pfft." He says as one of his hands unwrapped themselves from around my waist and he wiped a tear off his face. "You're crying." I teased. "Am not." He scoffed, just as another happy tear fell down from his eye and I giggled. "See." I say pointing to his tears.

He didn't reply, his eyes were on my face, it seemed like he was in a trance. His eyes closed and he leaned down towards me. My eyes closed to and leaned in and our lips touched for the first time in two mouths.

Sparks flew as his lips moved against mine, with urgency and need. I tried to move my lips with him.

His tongue poked in front of my lips and I happily granted him access. We fought for dominance, both our tongues dancing together. "I... Am sorry... I couldn't... Attend your... Graduation." He says in between kisses. "It's fine." I say, against his lips.

The sound of clapping breaks us apart, I pull away from Ethan breathless and I turn to the side where everyone is standing, Dad, Madison, Andrew and Chase. Madison is holding her mobile where Jullie, Adrian, David, Mary, Lucas, Leslie, Daniel and Josh are on facetime.

"Congratulations!" They all say together and I laugh.

"Thank you." I smile and Ethan and I get back on our feet. Andrew turns on the lights and I notice food placed on one of the tables, alongside a champagne bottle with glasses next to it.

"You had all of this planned didn't you?" I ask. "Mhm, rented the place for the night, ordered take out, your favourite candles and got you your favorite champagne too. Oh and it took a lot of convincing to get your dad to say yes for your hand in marriage." He smiles, his arm wrapping around my waist.

My dad was furious when Ethan broke up with me, seeing me hurt and heart broken, he was ready to kill Ethan. How Ethan managed to convince my dad is beyond me.

"What if I said no?" I teased. He tsked, "Well then this would have been embarrassing." He whispered down to me and I giggled, "But you didn't so..." He trailed off happily.

"CHAMPAGNE TIME!" Andrew says as he pops the top of the champagne bottle. He pours the gold liquid in all the glasses before handing it to all of us. "To the newly engaged couple!" Andrew says putting his glass up.

"To the newly engaged couple!" Everyone toasted. Everyone took a sip of their champagne, but Ethan and I didnt. I turned to him with a smile. "To us." He whispered. "To us." I whispered back, touching our glasses together lightly before taking a sip.

I looked around, a huge smile on my face at the sight of my friends and family celebrating, and my smile widened. "I love you." I say as I turn to Ethan. "I love you too." He says, his smile huge and he leaned down and placed his mouth on mine.

My free hand cupped his jaw softly while his hand tightened around my waist and pulled me closer.

I can't wait to be Mrs. Turner and start a family with this man right in front of me and who is kissing me with everything in him.

He pulls away and grins at me like a 12 year old boy, "God, I can't wait to marry you." He mumbles more to himself than to me as his eyes move around his face. I smile and blush slightly as I look up at him, "Me too." I say and his smile widens as he pulls me flush against him again, placing his lips on mine.

~~~

Well, they are getting married, yay!

Anyway, what next bonus chapter do y'all want next, lemme me know.

Thank you for reading, make sure to vote and comment! :>

Love,

Your Author, Human <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
2.2K 242 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
16.3K 621 22
“After my 16th birthday I have been repeatedly told that my Mum and Dad were very wicked people. They would beat me and even lock me in a room withou...
10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...