waiting for you ➨ poe dameron

Da multifandomsw

Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncon... Altro

ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟғᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

117 7 0
Da multifandomsw

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Everyone gathered in front of Maz's castle and watched the sky. Eliora wanted to go after Rey, just like Maz instructed her, but when she saw the shocked faces of everyone, she froze and looked up the sky. "What's happening?", she asked Chewie, who was standing besides her. "I don't know.", Han answered. Looking up the sky, Eliora saw the traces of four red lines and four glowing dots on the sky. Her mouth fell open, as she felt this pain in her chest. It was like the force was telling her something. She almost stumbled back, but was luckily caught by Chewie. There was this sudden pain in her heart. But it was not hers, no it was the pain of others. As if suddenly millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. This feeling- was it the force? It felt like a disturbance. But what had happened?

Suddenly a very worried and frightened Finn ran to where Han, Chewie and Eliora stood. "It was the republic.", he shouted. When he was in front of them, he stopped and panted. "The First Order, they've done it." He was panting again. Eliora had too many questions. The republic? These dots in the sky were planets? So Hosnian Prime, Raysho, Hosnian, and Cardota were just destroyed? The capital of the republic was destroyed within seconds by the First Order? Would there even be a chance for the Resistance to survive without the New Republic? Slowly, the hope of Eliora faded away. There wasn't a Republic anymore. Only the First Order and the Resistance were left and if they really could destroy planets like this, it was only a matter of time until they would find their base and destroy the last hope.

"What?", Eliora said, shocked. This was the feeling she had. The feeling of million of people dying. "Wait.", Finn stopped, looking around. "Where's Rey." Eliora groaned. "I don't know. These sabers were calling for us? And then Rey got afraid, to be honest I'm too, and she just ran away? And I was just going to get after her, but then I saw what happened and then you-" Han interrupted her. "Hey, kid, slow down. What do you mean with sabers?" Eliora took them off her belt, and showed them to Han. "I- I can't explain what happened. It was like they called for us?" Maz quickly went to them and joined their conversation. "I've had these for ages. I kept it locked away. They were calling for the girls." Han looked at Maz in shock. "Where'd you get that?" Maz quickly interrupted him. "A good question, for another time."

"Wait!", Eliora looked around with widened eyes. "Kriff, where is Beebe?", she asked. Nobody seemed to have an answer for that, so Eliora ran inside the castle again, trying to find him. "He's not here, he's not here.", she repeated, anxiety taking over. She needed that droid. That droid meant everything to the resistance now, and it meant everything to Poe. She promised him to take care of Beebe and now she had lost him? She didn't know that Han, Finn, Chewie and Maz followed her, but when she heard Maz speaking, she turned around. "Use your feelings. Where could he be?" Eliora tried to control her breathing and closed her eyes. Where could he be? Where could he be? Then a sudden familiar feeling came to her, trying to tell her something. She tried to feel it with her heart. Controlling her breathing she only concentrated on this question. And then it snapped. Her eyes shot open and she looked around. "He's with Rey. We need to find her."
A low rumbling made everyone look around and Chewie growled. "Those beasts.", Maz exclaimed. "They're here." And Eliora quickly understood, the First Order was there. And then all of them ran out.

Eliora's eyes widened as she saw TIE fighters flying above them. The castle was merely ruins now and it got even more destroyed with every shot. She watched Maz's statue falling down. And this all because of Beebe. "Rey and BB8, they need you both!", Maz told Finn and Eliora. "Now, go!" Finn looked at her with widened eyes. And Eliora was still shocked at how this beautiful place could be destroyed within minutes. "We don't have a weapon!", Eliora quickly realized. "You have weapons!", Maz screamed, pointing at the lightsabers attached to Eliora's belt. She took them both off and handed one, the one calling for Rey, to Finn. "How am I going to do this? I've never held a kriffing lightsaber!", Finn complained. "Do you think I have? Of course not!"

Eliora caressed with her thumb over the hilt. It was beautiful, really, she had to admit that, but it just looked so dangerous. It was a Jedi weapon and certainly not meant for a resistance pilot. And she still didn't believe Maz. But as she pushed the bottom, a blue hilt was ignited. She was taken aback by the length and brightness of the saber. The blue color was beautiful and nothing Eliora had ever seen. She had heard stories of lightsabers, seen drawings, but she had never held and ignited one herself. The grip on the saber was tight and her anxiety only rose when she saw stormtroopers shooting at them.

As a stormtrooper got too close to Finn, she just pushed the weapon into the stormtrooper's chest and pulled it out again. The limp body of him fell to the ground and Eliora watched with widened eyes. She had never really killed a real stormtrooper, only on Jakku, but she hadn't realized it then. Now she realized it, she had to kill people for the Resistance. Yes, they were bad people, but the stormtroopers? Were they bad? Finn had told her that he had gotten ripped away from his family, hadn't even had a chance of choosing. The stormtroopers only knew this life and nothing else. They thought they fought for the right side, so were they really bad? Eliora quickly pushed the thoughts of guilt away, because she knew she needed to keep Beebe safe. And in order for that, she needed to kill the stormtroopers.

Trapped in her thoughts, she hadn't even noticed Finn fighting with one of the stormtroopers. The trooper seemed to have a more dangerous weapon. Eliora quickly ran to him, passing flames and destroyed ruins. Before the trooper could kill Finn, who was already laying on the ground, she sliced her lightsaber right through him. "Thank you.", Finn breathed heavily. At the same time, Han also shot at the trooper. The blast luckily didn't hit Eliora, but she looked at Han with wide eyes. "Sorry, didn't see you.", he smirked. Han helpers her get up. "You okay big deal?", he asked Finn, who stood right next to Eliora. "Don't move"

Eliora's mouth fell open when she heard it. Her gaze fell to the many stormtroopers circling them. And then she knew, they had no chance. One ripped the saber out of her hand, and she watched Han, Chewie and Finn also getting their weapons taken away. "Move.", One trooper instructed them. Eliora stood still for a second, still taken back by the situation. The trooper shoved her and touched her back. "Don't touch her!", Finn told him, but the trooper also shoved him forward. There was nothing else to do, so they had to follow them with their hands placed on their heads. Eliora bit her lip, she prayed Beebe was save.

Move, move, move

The troopers didn't pay attention to the three, they all went into position, pointing their weapons at the lake, which was once leading the way to the beautiful Takodana castle. But that was history now, the only things left from the castle were the ruins.

Scramble all squads, repeat, scramble all squads!

Chewie growled and Eliora, Finn and Han slowly put their hands down again. From afar Eliora didn't see much, but it was this feeling. That what was coming was good, the people coming were good. And her guesses were only proved to be right, when Han spoke up. "It's the resistance." And this short sentence made Eliora smile a bit. They were coming, they were really coming. She had almost lost hoped, but now they were coming back for them. Well, coming back for Beebe, but still, they were there. Relief flooded from her, this could mean that this was not the end. She only had to find Beebe and she would maybe survive and complete this mission. Eliora watched the TIE fighters flying to the direction of the X- wings being shot down.

And when Eliora saw the black X- wings, approaching them she grinned to herself. It was the black squadron saving them. That meant, that Jess, Snap, Karé and probably also Yolo could be up there helping them. And she saw this familiar X- wing, she recognized as Poe's. And that was what made her sad again. Poe was black squadron's leader and he would be up there. But now, there was most likely someone else flying with his X- wing, being the new leader. Eliora sighed. Of course, he wasn't alive anymore, they needed to replace him. But did they know that he was actually dead? Did they assume that he was here, with Beebe?

Eliora was ripped out her thoughts when a X- wing shot the trooper besides them. She quickly looked around, trying to find the stormtrooper who took the lightsaber away. She stumbled, fell to the ground, but to her luck there it was. The lightsaber that called to her, Obi- Wan Kenobi's lightsaber, in the hands of a dead stormtrooper. "Where's that blaster I gave you anyway?", Han asked Eliora, while he picked up a blaster himself. That's what made Eliora's eyes shot open. She thought for a second. He was right, he had given her that blaster, but what had she done with it? Maybe she had forgotten it at Maz's castle? "I lost it!", she shouted back, picking up a blaster from a dead stormtrooper.

The Jedi weapon was too new and unknown to her, she couldn't use it another time. She she picked up the blaster and aimed for the stormtroopers. And she did what Maz had told her, to concentrate on her feelings. It was weird, she still couldn't understand a thing about it all, about the force, but as a matter of fact she knew, that she had felt it. And it had worked. She aimed for one stormtrooper and pulled the trigger. But she missed.

Trust in the Force, child

Eliora didn't know where the voice came from, but she tried it. I'm one with the force and the force is with me. I'm one with the force and the force is with me. Once again this feeling wandered through her body. It was as if she was floating. Was this really working? She took a deep breath and looked around, aiming for another stormtrooper. And she succeeded. Just like she did on Jakku. That's when she began running, shooting at the troopers and succeeding every time. But Eliora still didn't consider it as the force, even tho she saw it working. She thought of it as luck. Because everyone could get lucky, right? But it wasn't luck..

She watched a specific X- wing as she shot down a stormtrooper. The X- wing aimed for the TIE fighters and destroyed them all with the very first shots. She had never seen such a good pilot in her life. The X- wing made a perfekt rotation in the air and shot a stormtrooper down. "That's one hell of a pilot!", Eliora breathed. She wondered who the pilot was. There was only one who she had thought was that good, Poe Dameron. But who was the person sitting in his X- wing, who could fly that good? It couldn't be Poe, he was clearly dead, was he? Eliora quickly shook her head. The General must have replaced his place with someone nearly as good as him. Maybe Snap?

Eliora watched the troopers and the First Order suddenly retreat. And she smiled a bit, the Resitance had done it. Han stepped forward and this dark feeling, the one she had felt back on Jakku, overcame her again. When she looked into Han's direction she saw this silhouette again. It was the same man she had seen on Jakku and without a second thought she knew who he was. Kylo Ren- Supreme Leader of the First Order. As Eliora looked into his direction, the man's head went to the side and he was looking at Eliora's direction. She saw the creepy mask he was wearing. She felt cold creeping up her body, building goosebumps as she looked at him. But when her eyes drew to the thing he was holding, her breath hitched.

Rey was scooped in his arms and he was just about to carry her into his ship. "No, no, no!", Eliora shouted, as the man turned back again and continued walking. "Rey!", she screamed, sprinting to the ship. "No!", she heard Finn screaming, as he was running behind Eliora. But they were two late, panting heavily, they watched the ship taking off. "No!", Finn shouted. Eliora went back to Han. "He took her!" Finn followed behind. "Did you see that?" Han walked past them. "He took her, she's gone." Han put his hand in front of Finn's face. "Yeah, I know." Eliora looked around once again, they hadn't taken Beebe, had they? Relief flooded over her as she heard this familiar beeps. She was on her way of searching for him again, but then saw the familiar white- orange droid make his way towards her.

"Bebe!", she shouted, kneeling down and hugging him. "Kriff, I thought they got you!" Eliora looked at the droid, searching for any big damages, but he didn't seem to have any. "Why did you go after her? Beebe, you had to stay with me! I was going to bring you back-" The droid only chirped. He had followed Rey, because he knew Eliora could look after herself. "That's sweet of you, Beebe. But please don't ever leave my side again. You are important.", Eliora reasoned. The droid chirped understandingly. "You don't know how happy I am to see you.", she breathed.
They all walked forward to a resistance ship landing. Finn and Eliora stayed back, but Han stood right in front of the ship, as if waiting for someone.

The doors slowly opened, revealing resistance fighters. And Han Solo, he was anxiously waiting in front of the ship, his hands inside his pockets. He knew he had to face her now, and there was no going back. In fact, he wanted to face her, but he was afraid, afraid that Leia wouldn't forgive him. He went back to what he could to best- smuggling. But the actual things he wanted was staying with her, the love of his life. She had been there for him. She had never let him down. She was the person he had wanted to spend the rest of his life with, but he went back to smuggling when their son turned to the dark side. There wasn't even an excuse, yes, that was the way he could cope with his emotions, but it was absolutely selfish. She had needed him more. And he, he wasn't there for her, in the most difficult phase of her life. And there hadn't even been a proper goodbye. He had left her and he regretted it to that very day.

As Leia locked her eyes with these familiar brown ones, everything else seemed to stop. There he stood, the man she had a child with, the man she had married, the man she had- and still- loved. And she wasn't even mad at him. She had to admit, she had been, but as time passed she had understood him. He had done what he could to best to deal with all of the sudden pain and hurt, so had she. And she thought she may never see him again, so as she met his gaze, her features softened and a tiny smile was beginning to build on her lips. She stepped forward, but was interrupted by the familiar gold droid. "Han Solo! My goodness! It is I, C3PO. You probably don't recognize me, because of the red arm.", he pointed to his arm. "Look who it is, did you see who..", the droid turned around and almost collided with Leia, who raised her eyebrows. "Oh." He turned to Han. "Uh." A short break. "Hmm." "Excuse me Prin- General. Sorry.", he walked away.

There was a short silence. "You changed your hair.", Han pointed out. Leia smiled softly at that. "Same jacket.", she smirked. "No, new jacket." Chewie came up from behind and enveloped Leia into a big hug. He said something, then walked away. "I saw him." And Leia's smile fell. She knew what was to come. "Leia, I saw our son." He nodded. "He was here."

Eliora and Finn had watched the scene in amazement. "Do they still love each other?", Finn asked. "Definitely, I mean look at them. At that intense gaze. They must love each other." Finn smiled at that. "Sweet." Leia's eyes met Eliora's and she stepped away from Han. "Eliora.", she breathed. Eliora smiled awkwardly and waved her hand, but was stopped when the woman stepped in front of her and hugged her tightly. Eliora was taken aback by the gesture, but she returned it, hugging the shorter woman back. Well only a little bit shorter, but still shorter woman. When Leia pulled back, she cupped the girl's cheeks. "What you did was so brave. I'm proud of you." Han also stepped in. "She was pretty good too.", Han added, smiling at the girl. "You completed the mission. You brought BB8 back."
"Fighting against the First Order, colliding with Han and Chewie, bringing Beebe back." Eliora smiled. "I had help.", she gestured to Finn. "And a girl-" Leia interrupted her. "We'll have to get out of here and you can tell me everything afterwards okay?" Eliora nodded. "And Poe-" Leia nodded. "I know."

Eliora watched the familiar planet approach again, and she grinned. She had flown with Han, Chewie and Finn on the Falcon, following the resistance back home. Back to her friends. But not back to him. The Falcon landed on the familiar green planet. Pilots rushed around and she smiled sadly at everything. She stepped out, followed by Finn and Beebe. "So that's where you live?" Eliora nodded. "It feels like home. When you stay, it will feel the same for you." And Eliora hoped he would stay. Maybe for Rey. He had wanted to leave, but now he was there, wasn't he?

Finn walked forwards and Beebe quickly followed him, but Eliora just stood there, exhausted and sad. Because Poe wasn't here with her. This wasn't what she had expected this mission to go at all. The brunette looked around, trying to find Leia and tell her about Rey being captured, because she hadn't gotten the chance earlier. But when he heard her name being shouted from behind her, she turned around.

Tears built in her eyes as she saw who was standing there. Chloe, Aayla, Karé, Jess, Snap and Yolo all stood there smiling at her. Her friends. And Eliora didn't even need a second thought, she ran, no sprinted up to them and collapsed into Aayla's arms first. And when Aayla circled her arms around her body and Eliora breathed in this familiar scent, she began crying. This had been too much damage to her. All the emotions she suppressed all this time seemed to flood up in a matter of seconds. Now all arms circled around Eliora and she began sobbing. Letting it all out. Especially Poe's death.

"Hey, hey, everything's fine.", Aayla was the first to speak. "You're literally a hero. Everyone's been talking about your mission.", Jess said into the hug. Eliora just shook her head. She was certainly not a hero. She had failed him. She had failed Poe. "But you didn't tell us about the mission. We're mad.", Jess joked and there was a short laugh coming from Eliora between all her sobs. She slowly pulled back and looked at everyone. "You came here with the Millennium Falcon?", Yolo asked excitedly. "I even flew it when escaping the First Order." And it seemed like Yolo's mouth dropped to the ground. "You- what?" "Yes before meeting Han we had to es-" Now she was interrupted by Snap. "You met Han Solo?"

And Eliora laughed a bit. "Yes, I did. And Chewie." Aayla's eyes also widened. "You fucking met Han Solo and Chewbacca?" Eliora nodded slowly. "Is that a lightsaber?", Karé asked with widened eyes. Eliora looked down to where the lightsaber was still attached. "I don't know. Maz said it called to me? I only used it for killing the stormtroopers-" Chloe now interrupted. "It did what?" Aayla chuckled. "Hey, I think it's a bit too much for Eliora here." Eliora took a look at her friends. Aayla was wearing a flight suit, so was Yolo, Jess, Snap and Karé. They were the ones rescuing Eliora and the others when she was on Takodana- Maz's planet. And Chloe was wearing a uniform- a Lieutenant uniform. She must have gotten promoted. And Aayla must have passed the flight test.

"Black Squadron?", she asked Aayla. "Black Squadron." Eliora smiled widely. "I'm so proud of you." Aayla just shook her head. "I must be proud of you. You brought back the kriffing map that leads to Luke Skywalker." Everyone approved and Eliora's eyes widened. The map wasn't complete. "You know?" Aayla laughed. "Someone couldn't shut their mouth." Eliora shrugged. "I just did my mission." Aayla laughed. "Tell us everything!", Snap said, making everyone chuckling. "I think she needs time." Eliora nodded and looked down the necklace hanging from her neck. Poe's. And then all the emotions came flooding out again and she fell into Aayla's embrace and sobbed again.

The moment Poe left his X- wing he looked around the whole resistance base. He hoped to find her, no he needed to find her. When he heard some beepings and saw this familiar white- orange droid, a smile built on his lips. He put off his helmet and gave it to one of the mechanics. "BB8, my buddy!", he ran up to him and kneeled down. "Where is Eliora?", he immediately asked.

After the TIE had crashed he had found himself alone in the desert of Jakku. He had been found by a scavenger called Naka lit, who had promised him to take him to another part of Jakku, called the Blowback Town. There he had been able to book a flight off world and go back to the resistance. But the only thing he had been thinking about had been Eliora. He had hoped with every vein he had that she had survived. With Beebe. When he had come to the resistance, he had talked to Leia, to sent a rescue team or do anything to help Eliora. But she only told him, that she could feel through the force that Eliora was safe. Even when they got the message that they were seen on Tokanda with the droid, Poe was still anxious.

Beebe only chirped. "She saved you with Finn?", Poe asked. "Yes, I'm worried about you too, Pal, but she's more important right now." Beebe chirped furiously. "You too, of course." Poe heard his name being called and when he looked up he saw the former stormtrooper making his way to him. "Oh, no.", he grinned. "Poe Dameron, you're alive?", Finn couldn't believe it. They ran to each other and enveloped in a hug. "Buddy! So are you!" Finn immediately asked: "What happened to you?" Poe tried to explain quickly. "What happened, I got thrown out of the ship. I woke up at night, no you, no ship. Nothing. BB8 says that you saved him and her." Finn laughed. "I think she saved me, but it wasn't just us." Poe smiled. "You completed my mission, Finn-" But he interrupted when he saw this familiar jacket Finn was wearing, it was his one. "That's my jacket." Finn began taking it off, but Poe interrupted him.

"No, no, no. Keep it. It suits you.", Poe said. "As much as I love talking to you, where is she? She's alive right? I couldn't bare if any-" Finn interrupted the anxious pilot. "Yes she is! But wait, I need your help. The First Order got the girl that helped us. Rey." Poe nodded and stopped a mechanic in his trace. "Could you maybe bring him to the General? It's important." The mechanic nodded and smiled. "Of course, Commander." Poe nodded, then turned to Finn once more. "I'll come after you, but where is Eliora?" Finn turned around searching for her in the crowd, then saw her in the arms of a woman. He pointed at her, but saw that she was sobbing. "Wait- is she crying? Why is she crying? Kriff, why is she crying, Finn?" Finn looked up at Poe with worried eyes. "Well you crashed, so we assumed-" "You assumed what?" But then it clicked. Of course she had assumed that he was dead, everyone would have assumed it. "Shit. Shit. Shit.", he repeated, then left Finn standing there and ran as fast as he could.

Eliora was still sobbing in Aayla's arms, but when Aayla scooped her out of her arms, she gave her a confused look. "What-" Aayla smiled knowingly. "There is someone running to you.", she pointed behind Eliora. "No, no, I have nobody, who would-"

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her name. Her eyes widened and her heart stopped. It wouldn't bother her or matter to her when someone would call her name, but she knew this voice- she knew it too well. And it was as if the ghosts were speaking. Her mouth dropped and her heart raced. This was all her imagination, right? But when she turned around and met these familiar soft brown eyes, her heart really stopped. The pilot- she had assumed dead- was running over to her. Her whole body almost gave up at the sight of him, was this real? He was wearing his flight suit, his hair was ruffled and there were some cuts on his face, but other than that, he looked normal. And Eliora froze right there,

Her heart stopped. Her breath hitched. Her hands grew sweaty, her eyes widened. "Eliora", Poe repeated, seeing her stained cheeks. And that's what it took for Eliora to run into his direction and collide with his chest midway. Poe scooped her from the ground, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist and swept her feet off the ground. And Eliora's tears didn't stop, they were now constantly leaving her eyes. This couldn't be, could it? Was he real? Poe began spinning her around and began crying as well. The women he had waited to see was finally there again, they were finally reunited. Some tears fell from the pilots face. This was overwhelming.

He put her feet to the ground again and hugged her as tight as he could. Eliora breathed in his scent. Her heart was racing and her mind filled with thousand of thoughts. But they didn't matter, the only thing that did, was that he was alive standing in front of her. He smelled like he always did and for the first time in days Eliora was happy again. She was truly home, in his arms. Was this love? She felt home when she was with him, he made her the happiest person alive, she felt butterflies when she was with him and she knew that she would give everything up for him. So was this love?

And to Poe it was, from the moment he had laid eyes on the girl, he knew that there was something special about her. And now when he pulled back and looked at her tear stained face he knew that to him- she was important. They didn't know each other for long, but the bond they built, was something that people who had a relationship for years didn't even have. He hoped that maybe some day, they could or would be together. Because that was what he wanted. He knew he wanted it. It could be an exaggeration to say that, but it wasn't to him. He felt like he had known her for his entire life. And it looked stupid, falling in love that quickly, but Poe knew he was. He only hoped she was, too..

"I thought you were dead.", Eliora whispered, breaking the silence. Poe cupped her cheeks. "I'm here, please don't cry, don't cry, mi amor." But Eliora cried even more. "Can you punch me? I don't know if this is real." And Poe chuckled. "You brought Beebe back. You're back.", he still couldn't believe it. "You're alive!", Eliora said. Poe smiled brightly at the girl. "I- I- oh my- I can't even form proper sentences.", Poe began. He pulled her even closer, with his arms wrapped around her waist, so there were now only centimeters between them. Eliora could feel Poe's breath on her face and she looked deeply into his eyes. This was real. This was real. And without hesitation, without thinking, Poe leaned in and closed the gap. And it said more than thousand words could ever say.

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴜɪɴᴛᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ!! ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25K 925 28
Brynn Solo is the youngest child of Leia and Hans Solo their oldest child who they do not talk about turned to the dark side to become the strongest...
4.5K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...
2.4K 230 17
Reylo fanfic! It's dark. No light to be seen. Are my eyes closed? I feel the darkness eating me. Make it stop! I don't want this! Loud laughter brea...
2K 106 16
Based on Star Wars ep. VII: The Force Awakens. "You... you're afraid." I say looking back at him defyingly. "That you'll never be as strong as Darth...