LIGHT SPEED | Eren Jaeger

By dprstarr

EREN JAEGER STREET RACING AU!! "๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ... More

note :)
light speed
unexpected
princess
Eren
audacity
genius
cigarette
confusion
tease
tomorrow
ricocheted
kisses
trust
trigger
her
his
fifty
lips
mine
idiot

captain

1.7K 51 32
By dprstarr

005, CAPTAIN

"I told you not to bring a jacket." Eren's voice echoed through the night as you walked towards his car.

A frown finds its way to your face as you reach him, crossing your arms over your chest to keep the cold out. "Hello to you to sweetheart."

15 minutes prior to the current events you had quickly gotten ready with an extremely worried and confused Hitch bombarding you with questions. But never the lest, you had managed to reassure her that you're would be fine going out by yourself and that she shouldn't worry.

Eren rolls his greenish blue eyes as he pulls the car door open motioning for you to take a seat. When you don't move he lets out a soft chuckle, a small smile tugging the corners of his lips. "Do you not trust me."

You let out a fake gasp of shock, putting a hand to your chest dramatically. "Me? Not trusting you? How could you ever assume such a thing!"

His smile grows and he shakes his head laughing. "Would it make you feel better if you drove us?"

"Nope. I trust you." You quickly blurt out, stepping into the car and leaning into the cool leather seats, swiftly pulling the door close.

As much as you had enjoyed driving that night, it definitely wasn't something you wanted to have to do again. Frowning, you realized that was a stupid though as you had agreed to race in the first place- and now you were stuck.

Sighing, you watched Eren through your eyelashes as he walked around slowly towards the drivers side, and just before her reached to open the door he suddenly stops. Instead of reaching for the door handle he pulls out his phone from his pocket, the dull light from the screen illuminating his features as he furrowed his eye brows. 

Whatever he had just read was definitely concerning as you watched his smile disappear in an instant and become quickly replaced with a scowl. 

Guess whatever he had just read wasn't really good. 

Your stomach did a few nervous flips at the thought of Eren's mood. You hadn't known him for too long so it would be pretty hard to determine how he was going to react but you were hoping it wouldn't be anything to extreme. 

But as he stepped into the car, he flashed you a playful smile. You raised an eyebrow in confusion but quickly switched your expression to a more neutral one, not wanting him to question why exactly you were confused. 

"You ready to go?" Eren asked, tilting his head to look at you. 

Simply nodding you head, you turn away from him looking out of the window. 

The darkness allowed the reflection of Eren's face to show in the window which was rather perfect as you weren't nearly as brave as Hitch- who would openly stare at someone. 

Leaning you head against the seat you listened to the soft purr of the engine and the low music that played in the background- recognizing it to be something by Chase Atlantic.

A smile fell onto your lips as you realized that simply based off the fact that he listens to them, Eren Jaeger had the best music taste. 

"Y/N," He said in a low voice as he speed past a red light. 

Giving him a small hum in reply, you continued to stare into the window studying his neutral expression. 

"You don't have your driver's license, do you?" 

Your head quickly snaps towards him and you furrow your brows at him. "How the fuck did you know that?"

A small smirk finds its way to his lips. "Relax sweetheart. I had someone look into you, that's all."

A feeling of anger arose inside of you and you found yourself digging your nails into the palm of your hands to keep yourself from slapping him right then and there. 

"Why the hell would you do that?" You ask him with a glare. 

He lets out a small chuckle. "I didn't know you would be this pissed. I told you to relax. I always have someone look into new people before they meet the captain."

The feeling of  anger was replaced with the familiar one of confusion, which seemed to be one that you felt the most around Eren. "Who's the captain?" 

Eren doesn't reply as he puts the car into park, and reaches into the back to grab something. Handing it to you, you realize it was a leather jacket similar to the one he had on at the moment. 

"Put that on and make sure you don't loose it." With that, he opened his door and stepped out into the darkness. 

You were quick to follow, putting on the jacket as instructed as you jogged to keep up with Eren who was walking at an abnormally fast pace. 

It took you a second to recognize your surroundings and when you did you immediately remembered it was the same one where you had first seen Eren- or rather his green eyes. 

The two of you walked towards the old warehouse, and just as you were about to enter you grab ahold of Eren's arm forcing him to stop and pay attention to you. 

"First of all stop walking so fast." you heave, completely out of breath. "Second- who that hell is 'the captain'?" 

Eren removes your hand from his arm and grabs ahold of your wrist, giving you a small smile. "Your about to meet him." With that he pulls you into the warehouse which was dimly lit and filled with people who all moved aside as Eren walked past them. 

Your lips part and you let out a small gasp. "Wait what- right now? Is that really a good idea? I mean the captain is probably in charge of this whole thing! I'd make a fool out of myself. And their probably just as tall as you and really scary-"

Your nonsense rambling is cut off as Eren pulls you towards him so that you were now in-front of him, you back flat against his chest. 

His head leans down to your level and his lips lightly brush against the back of your neck. "Relax Y/N." 

You shudder slightly at the contact and gulp down your fear. 

Eren's suddenly wraps his hand around you waist, allowing you a moment to collect yourself before continuing to walk towards the back of the building, where the crow seemed to stay away from.

As you finally reached the area, your eyes curiously examine the small space. A group of about a dozen people were seated on old tattered couched around an old coffee table covered in bumper stickers and papers. 

Eren's removes his arm from your waist and flashes you a sly smirk before walking towards one of the many couches were an attractive girl with short black hair was seated. 

Her face showcased a small scar under her right eye, which watched Eren carefully as he took his seat between her and a soft featured blond boy who was staring at you curiously. 

It only took a few seconds for the group to quiet down and notice you. Now every pair of eyes in the area were focused on you. Some of them talked in hushed voices amongst themselves while others studied you with curious yet gaze. 

It made you slightly uncomfortable being the centre of attention. So much so that you were frozen in place, unable to say anything. 

No one spoke for what seemed to be a millennia, but when someone did it wasn't exactly who you'd expected it to be. "Your sure this is her Jaeger."

Your eyes met the gaze belonging to the smallest person of the group. A man with short, straight black hair styled in an undercut curtain, as well as narrow, intimidating dull grey eyes with dark circles under them and a deceptively youthful face.

"I'm sure of it captain Levi." Eren reply made your eyes widen in surprise. 

So this was the captain. 

He was much different from what you had imagined. He wasn't covered in tattoos and piercings like Eren was and he was at least a foot shorter than him. However his intimidating gaze along with his calm demeanour made up for all of that.

 It was hard for you to tell what he was thinking until he spoke once again. "Really? That's hard to believe."

A scoff escaped your lips and you glare at the man who Eren had called captain. "Who the hell do you think you are? And why is it so hard to believe that I'm the one who beat Eren in the race?"

A few gasp were heard but you ignore them, your eyes flickering to Eren who looked like he was trying to hold back a laugh. But apparently someone else wasn't afraid too.

A loud obnoxious laugh comes from a girl who was sprawled on one of the couches, her head in the lap of a much smaller girl with blond girl. She seemed to be a a tall, slender young woman with intimidating brown eyes and disheveled-looking brown hair held back with a red tie. 

"Well whoever the hell she is- I like her. Let's keep this one." The brown haired girl says in between bursts of laughter. 

"Ymir! You shouldn't laugh right now!" The blond girl said in an urgent manner, putting her pale, slim hand over the other girl who's name must have been Ymir's mouth. 

The corners of your lips twitch upwards into a small smile, at their interaction and a few of the others let out a small laugh. 

"I agree with Ymir! I mean she prances in here and insults captain Levi right away." Another girl says, her mouth stuffed with food. She was a rather young woman with light gold eyes and brunette hair  kept in a ponytail that reached the base of her neck. Her bangs were slightly parted to the left, cascading down each side of her face and stopped around the middle of her neck.

The boy beside her scowled elbowing her in the ribcage. "Don't talk with your mouth open Sasha- it's gross." The boy had a slim build, with bright hazel eyes which were focused on Sasha, and his gray hair which seemed to be previously shaved off had begun to grow out. 

Eren lets out a soft chuckle, motioning for you to come over to where he was siting and you quickly take up on the offer. Swiftly you take a seat between him and the blond boy who was looking over some papers while listening to his friends conversations. 

"Everyone this is Y/N L/N, the girl that beat me in the race the other day." Eren says with a light tone, leaning back into the couch. Everyone looks at your with a smile except for the captain himself.

"It's a pleasure Y/N." Your eyes find those of Jean, the boy you had met at the party. This time you payed more attention to his looks a realized that just like everyone else here, Jean was ridiculously attractive. 

Jean appeared to be a young man around your age with grown out, light ash-brown hair with the sides and back trimmed shorter; making them a darker hue and a clean cute goatee. He had small, intense light-brown eyes and he seemed too be of average height and muscular build. His face was rather long, reminding you of a horse which causes you to giggle quietly. 

"Excuse me to interrupt your little shits a giggles session but we need to get to work." Everyones quiets down and stares at the figure of a young girl of considerably short height with a small yet very muscular build and physique. She had moderately short, pale, blonde hair that is  tied at the back with her right fringe mainly draping over the right side of her face. She has an oval-shaped face, blue eyes, a Roman nose, and pale complexion. 

The girl spares you a swift glance before walking over to one of the many couches and sits straight up with a neutral expression on her pretty face. 

The boy beside you clears his throat and places the papers in his hands on the coffee table. "That's right. Let's go over last weeks attack now, shall we."

✧ º+ ○

A/N

Hey besties! I know it's been almost a month since I last updated :/ but I had math finals and I got sick so it was really hard to write! With summer break right around the corner update will be coming out more frequently and will be of better quality than this one and the previous ones!

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS?! Like what!!

(*ˊᗜˋ*)/ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ*

-STAR!! :D

Word count: 2171

date: June 8th 2021

3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1K 26
แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ แดษชxแด‡แด… ๊œฑษชษขษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ, แดษชxแด‡แด… ๊œฑษชษขษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ส'ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด…ส™สแด‡๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸแด๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ "ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
5.9K 313 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
Sonder By :P

Fanfiction

2.1K 58 21
You transfer to Marley University on account of Sasha, your life long best friend. While there, you meet a guarded Eren Jaeger. What's the worst that...
13.9K 358 27
Y/N L/N is new to town and a late comer to Cadet Corps College. Yes, I know, classic new girl in town trope. She meets a guy who's notoriously known...