Black clover : The adventure...

By SimpForNoelle

What if asta wasn't sent to the orphanage and lived with his mom and liebe ? What if asta trained with anti-m... More

Prologue
What now ?
The start of a journey
I choose....
Black Bulls
Dungeon
Dungeon pt2
The Royal Capital
Attack on the capital
Aftermath
The prophecy
Zagred is here
Aftermath
Magic parliament
Preperation for battle

Important question

1.6K 15 14
By SimpForNoelle

for those who read my black clover fanfic, i am in the making of the next chapter. But i need to ask a question. After this chapter, the rest goes on like the anime. That's why i'm planning a timeskip straight to the zagred fight arc. Because the arcs that take pace between my next chapter and the zagred fight arc are the same, i'm doing this so you guys don't get bored. How about it ?

Because between the arc where asta gets saved by julius and when they face of against zagred are the exact same as the anime. I am planning to timeskip to the fight against zagred, so you guys don't get bored reading something similar to the anime and get straight to the good part, because believe me. The story gets good when they face off against zagred.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 118 46
Iris has a severe case of amnesia. She doesn't remember a single thing before she woke up half-blind in the village of Hage and was saved by a boy na...
11.3K 238 37
Hello Shimmy here . This is one of my first fanfic, thank you for reading it. It is a high school AU of black clover inspired by side stories of the...
449 31 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...
53.4K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...