Clone wars Crosshair imagines...

By RavenLynx07

"If your plans are so good, why did Commander Cody have to call US in?" ✨ This story will be filled with fluf... More

Seven minutes in heaven
Up and personal
How about we find out? (Lemon 🍋)
66
Target
I cant help falling in love with you
Scared
Jealousy
Vacation
Bad Batch series
Shattered
War
Tied up
Two best friends in a room!
Nightmares
Emergency Landing PT 2
I hear a symphony.
Requests 2
Coruscant (Lemon 🍋)
Arguments PT 1
My dear, Crosshair.
Hey..
Party
You do understand me
Out of the armor
Requests 3
Left me for a kid
Requests i am on the verge of tears
Hut Part 1
Hut Part 2
Discontinuing
WHY
Hey! :)

Emergency Landing PT 1

848 36 15
By RavenLynx07

Responding to @_IDKAM_'s comment

Y/n scrolled through Instagram late at night. Every day was the same. Same routine. Wake up, eat toast, sometimes nothing at all. Work for 6 hours. Come home, shower, homework and then play on her phone until she fell asleep.

Bland.

Blank.

College was draining and paying the bills and working overtime to be in her small house was exhausting.

She sighed closing her phone and setting it on the bed side table. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness.

"Koji? Where are you?" She sat up calling for her dog. Her sweet goofy golden retriever got up sleepily from the floor and jumped onto the bed.

"Sorry to wake you" she chuckled and rubbed his cheeks. The jingling of his tags caught her attention.

"Hm.. Did I not take off your collar? I'm sorry I thought I di-" she got cut off by a loud crash outside and a bright flash. She screamed and Koji leapt off the bed barking with his back fur standing up.

"Koji- Koji come here" she said in fear, y/n opened the blinds. Something hit the hill up near her house.

"Oh my fucking god" she said shaking. Y/n got up and raced downstairs.

"You- stay inside" she pointed at Koji, leaving him inside. She raced to her neighbors. She knocked on the door and they answered immediately. Her neighbor was a teenager just like her, her name was Dani. Short for Danielle.

"You see that shit?! Was it a part of an astroid or something?" Dani said as they walked to the backyard.

"I don't know but Koji's going insane, you hear him?" Y/n and Dani laughed. Flames were seen up on the hill. "20 bucks for you to go up there" Dani said watching the fire.

"Double it and maybe I will" y/n smirked, "Bet, but if it's aliens and you get abducted? Not my fault babes" Dani laughed and y/n rolled her eyes.

She made her way up the hill when she started hearing voices. "WE NEED TO STOP GIVING WRECKER CONTROL OF THE SHIP SO STUFF LIKE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN!" Someone shouted.

Y/n's brow furrowed. "Calm yourself Tech, god- where are we?" Another voice said. She peeked over and saw five people, one being a kid.

"Who's that?" The kid said and the blood from her body drained as everyone looked at her.

One of them walked over and y/n jumped up and began running. "WAIT PLEASE!" They called, she turned around as the person raced after her. "We don't mean any harm! Please stop!" Something in her made her stop. Just a feeling down hidden in her body made her stop.

The person caught up, "Please, just- what planet is this?" They asked. "What the fuck does that mean?" Y/n said shaken up. "Planet please." They asked calmly, "Earth?" She said confused.

"Kriff..." they shook their head.

His most distinct features were his long brown hair held up with a headband and a skull on the left side of his face.

"Can you help us? We just crashed our ship and we have no way to contact anyone" they asked. "Ship? What?" Y/n asked still utterly confused.

The persons expression changed. "Has.. your planet not figured out space travel?" Y/n stood there weirded out. Was this guy on crack?

"Okay dude I don't know what the fuck your on but you need to get away from me" she took a step back. "Please, I can tell you more later but I have an injured person, we have a medic we just need a place to rest until we can get contact" They begged, the look in his eyes was genuine.

"What's your name?" Y/n asked.

"Hunter" he responded, y/n sighed. "Y/n. What do you need?" She finally gave in.

"Please somewhere to put him, god we'll fucking sleep outside just please" Hunters eyes became more and more desperate. "Okay okay, let's get him inside" she walked back over with hunter to see his injured brother.

They all looked very unique.

"Crosshair... Crosshair can you hear me? Please god wake up" Hunters voice quivered. "Tech, Wrecker, get him inside." He ordered and sniffled.

She helped them inside and put down towels onto her couch so it could catch any blood coming out.

She met hunters brothers, the one inside with her was Tech. He was very smart and kind, he wore orange tinted goggles and had some sort of tab or computer on his arm.

He was tending to the one they called Crosshair. Crosshair like his name implied had a Crosshair tattoo over his left eye. He had grey hair and a slim face that looked pale from his injuries.

Tech patched him up and rubbed his face in worry. "Is he.. gonna be okay?" Y/n asked as koji came over and nudged his face into Techs elbow. "I hope so... We lost him not too long ago and I can't afford to again" he pat Koji on the head.

Lost him? What does that mean?

"If you don't mind me as-" she got cut off by the door opening revealing Dani and Echo.

"The others are set up in my backyard. That wrecker guy is pretty funny." She stifled a laugh. Echo chuckled and sat down on his sleeping pad.

"Is he okay?" Dani asked and rubbed Koji's ears.

"We hope. Hey.. how about you get some rest Tech" y/n smiled handing him a blanket so he can sleep on the other couch. "You've done enough"

The small girl omega was sleeping in Dani's house.

She seemed sweet and stayed by Hunter the entire time. Hunter and Wrecker insisted on sleeping outside and Omega sleep inside.

Tech smiled but was reluctant to leave Crosshair. "He'll be okay, we've got Echo too, just get some rest" she patted his shoulder in assurance.

Tech finally laid down to sleep, y/n gave a goodnight to Dani and shut the door. "Goodnight boys" she waved, they gave her a small night.

"Koji come" he stayed in his spot by Crosshair for some reason. She patted her leg, "Koji?" He didn't budge. "Okay..." she said confused and walked upstairs to sleep.

Later in the morning she made sure everyone was okay.

She sat down with echo. He told her about his adventures in the sky. She felt crazy but she believed him. Especially with the technology on his head, legs, and arm.

"Order 66 huh? And.. Crosshair followed it?" Echo nodded, "It took a huge struggle to get him back, but we got his chip out. Poor cross was traumatized. We escaped from the empire but got lost in light speed and had to make an emergency crash landing." Y/n hummed, "Scared the hell out of me and Koji" they laughed. "Thanks for taking us in." He smiled, she nodded.

"Care for some breakfast?"
"Oh yes please" Tech said suddenly and they laughed.

She made the two breakfast and fed Koji. Some movement from the couch caught their attention. Crosshair started freaking out.

"Hey hey hey!" Tech ran over to calm him down, Crosshair was crying and having a huge panic attack. His breathing erratic and unstable. He tried to get away from Tech.

"Get away from me!! What if I hurt you again!" He said through his tears. It was an upsetting sight to say the least. Echo came over too to calm him.

"It's okay, your okay Crosshair..." he held him in his arms as the crying slowly faded. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry" Crosshair hiccuped as echo rocked him back and forth and tech held his hand.

Koji bounded over and jumped onto the couch, flowering Crosshair and Echo with kisses. Crosshair smiled and moved his face away from the excited dog.

"Haha I apologize for Koji, does that with everyone." y/n chuckled and got koji off the couch.

"...Who are you?..." His voice turned icy suddenly and his eyes narrowed.

"Crosshair this is y/n, she's helping us for the time being" Tech explained.

Crosshairs scowl didn't change though.

The air was still for a minute before Koji began barking at the door. It opened and in came Hunter and Omega.

"Wreckers not allowed inside. He almost made a mess in Danis place" Hunter rolled his eyes and closed the door. "I made some breakfast, you guys are free to grab some" y/n pointed to the kitchen and omega ran over to get some.

Hunter smiled at her.

"She's cute" y/n walked over as she watched omega get excited about all the new foods y/n had.

Hunter hummed in agreement. "How's Crosshair?" He questioned her, "Scared, but doing better. He thought he was gonna hurt Echo and Tech again..." Hunter sighed and walked over to talk with him.

Y/n helped omega get some cereal and a banana. Her face lit up at the taste.

This'll be an interesting time she spends with these clones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 331 26
What starts off as a snarky blind date that takes a surprising turn... continues as a ridiculous excuse to write some spicy smut for Crosshair. He li...
82.3K 1.9K 95
This is a story of Phoenix the first female clone of Jango fett. (Plot twist she's nots clone) The Kaminoans were about to terminate her until they r...
45K 505 25
some stories on our favourite demigods! Mostly AU's but whatever. Requests are open so... Hope you up guys enjoy!
6.1K 155 28
*I do not own any Star Wars characters or the Star Wars storyline, I own my stories and I used a collage app for the cover* The book we've all been w...