Ms.Heartbreaker // saida (k.d...

By shinryujinned

Dahyun, a useless gay who's fallen for yet another girl on campus... 'Ms.Heartbreaker' Sana is dared to date... More

Character Introduction
1
2
Just Read
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
PLEASE READ
17
18
important but read if you want to
update about me...

11

1.9K 79 58
By shinryujinned

"Promise me you won't leave me..."

Those words hit Sana like a truck, a vehicle full of guilt. She wanted to stay but some part of her is saying that nothing good lasts forever.

"I- Dahyun..."

Dahyun parted from the hug and stared at Sana deeply, "Please just promise me. I don't wanna lose you because I love you a lot..."

"Fine. I, Minatozaki Sana, promise to never leave you, Kim Dahyun, because I, too, love you very much."

Dahyun smiled at this as Sana looked at her lovingly. Sana held Dahyun's head and kissed her forehead to ensure that the latter is loved. Dahyun lightly pushed Sana to lay on the bed and laid down beside her to snuggle.

Sana chuckled and let Dahyun bury her face in the crook of her neck, "Y'know, hugging you is like hugging the stuffed bear you gave me."

"Well... I can't compare you to chocolate unless you want me to eat you." Dahyun smirked while Sana was blushing a lot.

"Y-Yah, stop that, you perv..!" Sana stuttered and jokingly slapped Dahyun's shoulders. Dahyun's body shook, making Sana remember her trauma.

She quickly apologized, "Oh no, wait! I'm so sorry, baby! I'll never do it again! Please don't be scared of me..!", Sana rubbed Dahyun's back to console her.

"I-I'll try not to be scared of your playful touch from now on, I'm sorry if I'm being a burden..."

"No! It's perfectly fine if you take your time, you know that I'd wait no matter how long."

...

The next day came and Sana woke up to a weight on top of her body, she slowly opened her eyes and was shocked to find Dahyun cuddling with her while on top at the same time.

"D-Dahyun! Dahyun, wake up..!" Sana whisper-shouted.

"Mmm~ Who's there? Momma?"

"Dahyun, I am not your momma. I am your fucking girlfriend for God's sake." Sana groaned and tried to push Dahyun off of her.

"Tell my why I should get off of you first." Dahyun deadpanned at Sana.

"We have school-"

"It's Saturday."

"Nayeon might see us!" Sana told Dahyun, making her shocked and wide eyed. She immediately got off of Sana and sat on her bed, wondering how the two got in that position in their sleep.

"DAHYUN! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" Nayeon yelled from all the way downstairs.

"Oh shit, I forgot you're on probation!" Dahyun mumbled to herself.

Suddenly, someone knocked on Dahyun's bedroom door. "Unnie? It's time to eat.", it was Tzuyu.

"Quick! Hide!" Dahyun stood up and dragged Sana out of her bed. But just like last night, they tripped and Sana was again on top of Dahyun. But this time, Sana was holding herself up with her arms, making their position look... well, you know.

"I'm opening the door- WHAT THE FU-"

Sana immediately looked at Tzuyu and held a finger to her mouth, signaling her to shut up. While Dahyun was looking at Tzuyu with a 'It's-Not-What-It-Looks-Like' type of look.

"Tzuyu, what was that?" Nayeon asked loudly.

"N-Nothing, unnie! Dahyun-Unnie's sleeping and I saw a fly come near my face!" Tzuyu lied and closed the door again.

Dahyun pushed Sana away, "Yah! What the fuck was that?!"

"You're the one who dragged me!" Sana retaliated.

"Whatever, get out of my room." Dahyun said coldly and got up.

"Meanie. Fine, I'll leave." Sana pouted and walked towards the window.

"Wait," Dahyun stopped Sana and held her wrist, making Sana turn around.

"What?"

"Be safe, okay? Love you." Dahyun kissed Sana's cheek, making the latter blush like crazy.

"I-I'll be safe. Bye..!"

...

<Suho's POV>

1 week. Just one more week and I'll be able to see the love of my life again. After almost more than a year of being apart, we'll finally be reunited, my love. Just wait for me, your knight in shining armor.

...

<Tzuyu's POV>

It hurts me to see you happy with someone else, but your happiness is my happiness. I admit that I am still deeply in love with you but I cannot help the fact that you're with someone else. The time for me to move on, is now. I want to forget my adoration for you, Kim Dahyun. I want to be with somebody new. But who could that be? I guess we'll find out sooner or later...

"Chewy-ah! You're phone is ringing! It's me, Momoring! Pick up, please~ That's all! Aishiteru!" I heard my phone ring. The other day at school, Momo changed my ringtone to this but only set it for her number. So whenever she calls, I have to hear her cute-ass voice every time. I'm not complaining though, it's adorable and I'm used to it now.

I grabbed the ringing device on my bedside table and answered, "Moshi moshi?"

"Eeeee! Tzuyu is so cute! She said 'moshi moshi' to Momo-chan!" Momo giggled cutely, making me smile. I have to admit, sometimes just hearing her voice brightens up my day. I don't know why, to be honest...

"Unnie, get to the point please." I said coldly on the phone, but in reality, I was smiling idiotically.

"I called because I wanted to ask if you'd like to move in with me here at my house. I know you're still looking for a place and it's okay if say no." Momo told me, showing that she really cares.

"I have to think about it and discuss with Nayeon and Dahyun-Unnie. Is it okay for you if I take a little while to answer?"

"I don't care if you take a year thinking about it, as long as you have an answer. I don't wanna pressure you because that's school's job."

I chuckled at he remark, "Speaking of prison, have you studied for our upcoming final exams? We're heading straight to college after this."

"What course are you taking up?" Momo asked me.

"Let's say ours at the same time. 3 2 1-"

"MODELING!"

"MODELING!"

"Really?! Tzuyu, that's great! My aunt owns a modeling agency that has a specific college JUST for modeling!" Momo exclaimed happily, you could hear she jumping up and down for joy. "If we both take modeling, get together, get married, then we'd have model babies!"

"M-Married?!" I stuttered, blushing a little.

"No! No! No! I was being delusional! It was a joke, Tzu!" Momo laughed, but I could hear pain in her voice.

"Y-Yeah, a joke..."

"..."

"Anyways, I'll head to your house later so I can help you study." I informed her.

I ended the call and went downstairs to see Dahyun-Unnie eating breakfast, we exchanged glances and I knew I had to keep the incident from earlier a secret.

I sat down on the chair and looked at Nayeon-Unnie, "Hey, Nayeon-Unnie?"

"Yeah, Tzu?"

"I-I have something to tell you.."

"And what is that?" Nayeon questioned and turned off her phone.

"Y-You see, Momo-chan asked me-"

"To be your girlfriend?! OH MY GOD JIHYO! REALLY?!" Dahyun-Unnie yelled and stood up from her chair.

"WHAT?! N-No! I meant she asked me to move in with her because she knows my stay here is only temporary!" I said to stop Dahyun-Unnie from screaming any further.

"It's up to you, Tzu. Do you want to move in with Momo? Also why are you calling her Momo-chan?" Nayeon asked me as she took a spoonful of cereal from her bowl.

"One, that's why I'm asking you two, for your opinions. Two, I-I don't know why I call her that.."

"Tzuyu is crushing on Momo~ Tzuyu is crushing on Momo~" Dahyun-Unnie sang in teasing tone. Which reminds me that I'm trying to get over her.

"Am not!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 836 6
Yoo Jeongyeon is her school's top athlete and pretty contend for a chance to play on the boys' football team. Every day she gets a letter from a secr...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...
9K 376 37
Whereas Chou Tzuyu meets a Japanese girl called Myoui Mina who uses her to get back at her ex, Tzuyus feels pissed off and breaks up with the Japanes...