Stargazing| Samantha LaRusso

By wheelerblossom

-stargazing ˢᵃᵐ ᴸᵃᴿᵘˢˢᵒ "gonna drive me... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
Season Five Intro
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

3.9K 201 103
By wheelerblossom

Sadie wasn't allowed back into the tournament after what happened.

Johnny offered to get her a uber home but Sadie ended up calling Eli's mom instead. She gave her the keys and let her sit in the car until the tournament was over. When Hawk and Demetri joined them in the car, Sadie was informed Miguel had gotten them the win after Hawk was disqualified. Sadie felt proud of Miguel, proud of her team and just wished she'd been able to see it.

Demetri didn't talk to her much as Mrs Moskowitz drove them to the restaurant, Sadies car still in the shop. Hawk sat in the front with his mom, trying to convince her to call him Hawk instead of Eli from now on. Sadies eyes shifted over toward Demetri who was looking out the window, the most quiet she'd ever seen him.

Sadie frowned, creeping her hand over and placing it ontop of his. Demetri let it linger a moment before pulling his hand away from her completely and hiding it in his lap. Sadie frowned, looking out the window as well as she listened to Hawks voice.

"You may be wondering what a team does after they win the championship." Aisha spoke into her phone as she held the camera infront of the table, "Victory nachos!"

Sadie didnt realized how hungry she was until the nachos were served to them, already ordering another round just incase.

"It was suppose to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID." Aisha spoke to the story again, Sadie glanced up at Hawk from where she slumped on his shoulder.

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk whispered to her with a red face. Sadie had to laugh, popping another nacho into her mouth.

"Sorry, Mr and Mrs Moskowitz." Aisha said into the camera again as she frowned, "Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

"No mercy, bitches." Sadie quoted her again with a laugh, sitting up off of Hawks shoulder as she rubbed her eyes, "God, I need a nap. No, a power nap."

"Yeah, I would too after what you did." Aisha laughed in disbelief as she sat next to Demetri, "You know you took skin off that dudes shoulder? You're lucky his parents aren't pressing charges."

"He'll be fine." Sadie waved her off, "I wrote a apology letter."

"More like a threat but whatever floats your boat." Hawk laughed as he put a arm around her. Sadie grinned as she leaned onto his shoulder once again.

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party." Demetri grinned. Sadie gushed at his face and the way he held his nacho with two hands, finding it oddly cute.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk commented, reaching across the table and taking the nacho before it could hit Demetris mouth. Sadie patted Hawk on the side of the face, warning him to back off in a gentle way.

"Well then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp." Demetri commented with a knowing look his way, Sadies ears perked up as she looked his way, "Demetri and Eli, Binary brothers."

Sadie bursted out laughing as her coke nearly came up her nose. Aisha laughed alongside her as Demetri only fuel the pair with his robot moves. Sadie leaned on the table as her face felt numb from the laughter. Her gaze fell on the wings, eyes shifting elsewhere a moment to look for Miguel while Hawk whispered something over toward Demetri.

"If Miguel doesn't get over here soon i'm gonna eat his wings." Sadie commented, looking over at the bar, "Is he still mopping around about Loser LaRusso?"

"Sadie." Aisha scolded her with a knowing look.

"What?" Sadie asked with a look of disbelief, "You'll say it too when she bites you in the ass again."

"Let's go get him." Hawk said, encouraging Sadie to get out of the booth, "One cobra to another."

Sadies eyes shifted toward Demetri a moment, "You two go on, i'll make sure Demetri doesn't eat all our food."

Hawk squeezed her shoulder before him and Aisha walked off. Demetri didn't look at Sadie, as if he didn't even see her. When Sadie slide into the booth across from him, he still didn't bother to look at her, "Demetri."

He simply ignored her.

"Babe." Sadie tried again as he flickered his eyes her way, "Tell me what's wrong. I'm sorry I left you alone in the bleachers."

Demetri looked down, "It's not that, it doesn't matter."

"It does matter. If I did something to hurt your feelings I wanna know." Sadie pleaded. She did a lot of reading on relationships while she stayed in the hospital, still nervous and almost terrified to be considering dating now after years of saying she never would. One of the first things she read was to treat them how you truly wanted to deep down and if they reacted badly, to go at them differently. Demetri didn't react bad, he seemed more comforted under Sadies soft words.

He stared at her, head tucked in the slightest, "Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?" Sadie questioned, her eyes flickering to every aspect of his face.

"That bite thing." Demetri spoke back as he sighed, "That was like... not you. You've never went that crazy with it before, that was intense."

Sadies heart dropped to her stomach at his words. She blinked, not realized what's she did had an effect on him so bad, "I didn't- I know it was a really bad reaction this time. And I didn't mean to, I just was angry."

Demetri looked hesitant, "What if you ever get angry at me?"

"What?" Sadie asked quickly, despare was in her voice as she stared. She understood what he was asking her and it killed her.

"Would you do that to me?" he asked her. Saying it out loud made it worse.

"Demetri, no." Sadie spoke nearly immediately, no hesitation or thought to it, "I'd never, ever hurt you."

He nodded, looking away. Sadie could tell he hadn't believed her, her chest tightening. She wasn't an emotional person, but this one hurt. They were still early in their relationship, just a few days and she'd already started to mess it up. Sadie didn't want to, it's what she'd feared from the beginning.

"Can I come over there with you?" she asked, not wanting to strike any fear in him by just getting up and doing it. Demetri nodded quickly, almost like he'd wanted her to come over the whole time. Sadie got out of the booth and moved in on his side. Demetri lifted his arm as she got comfortable under it, leaning in some as she frowned, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." he promised her, putting his hand on the back of her head, "I don't know why I said that."

Sadie didn't say much the rest of the night, only feeling guilty for the time being.

kylie speaks

s2 is here and i am
not ready for this
freaking heartbreak
wtf, i'm already feeling
it between the three of
them and it HURTS.

also i wanted to point
this out since no one has
said it yet. if you are a
common reader for my
books, you know by now
i put a lot of things in
my books that foreshadows
for later chapters. no one
noticed but when demetri
made the comment at the
halloween dance about him
and eli helping sadie out of
her costume WAS LITERALLY
FORESHADOWING TO THEIR
POLY RELATIONSHIP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 213 58
Explore the journey of two young individuals as they navigate the realms of love, only to find their path intersected by the world of karate. Will th...
118K 3.7K 48
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...
27.2K 895 19
𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Demetri x f! Reader ...
228K 7.3K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...