𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

"Hey, Sads

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hey, Sads." Miguel called from the other side. "You okay? They're about to call our name."

Sadie inhaled, nodding as she took a quick swing of the drink of her water bottle, chugging the rest of her bottle after that

Miguel leaned off the bathroom door as it opened, looking at her and watching as Sadie threw her bottle away. "You okay?"

She gave a smile, shaking her head. "Never better."

"Okay, Fangs, remember, I adopted you." Johnny grabbed her shoulders with a quick nod. "You got it?"

"Got it." Sadie nodded her head. "Sadie Lawrence."

"Not Fangs Vesper." he confirmed, clapping her shoulders. "Okay, Eagles, we've got this."

"And finally...this dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you'll recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz!" Daryl announced Eagle Fang, the group huddled together as they walked through. Sadie looked around with a minor grin, seeing the other dojos one the mat. Devon met her eye with a little grin, Sadie looking toward the crowd. Her mom sat with Amanda, Carmen, and Yaya, the group waving at her and Miguel as they found their place on the mat.

Sadie stared across the mat, meeting Sams eye ad they shared a little grin, Sam gave a minor wave of her fingers.

"At the end of the day, only one of these dojos can be crowned Grand Champion." Daryl continued on, motioning around at the three dojos. "Welcome to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament!"

Sadie took a breath, looking to Sensei Lawrence with a nod.

"It's Karate Time."

Sadie had done very well in the skills competition, breaking every board she was given, then granted the opportunity to show off her training ability, as did Miguel, the two keeping Eagle Fang afloat after Devon struggled to break one of her boards, Assface throwing a bo at the judges, knocking them down a lot. Miyagi-Do was doing fantastic, Demetri absolutely killing the kama training while Sam kept her cool and balance in her own. Eli had done what Sadie had, breaking each board before missing the highest one, knocking them below Cobra Kai as the dojo took the win.

Johnny crowded them together quickly. "How the hell are we in fourth place?"

"The skills events are weighed differently, Gold medals are ten points, silver-" Devon began to try and explain it to him.

"He doesn't understand numbers unless it's a calculator, sweetie." Sadie cut her off with a shake of her head.

"I don't give a shit about the math. What do we need to beat Cobra Kai?" Johnny yelled out with a loud huff.