Fred Weasley One Shots

De leeweasley_

From fluffy one shots to smutty ones, hop in on this book and read away your nights;) (it'll be fem reader b... Mai multe

-Her-
-Less and Less-
-Ron's Stupid Friend-
-Perfect At Last-
-Slipping Through My Fingers-
-All For This-
-Be There For You-
-Secret-

-Flustered-

5.1K 73 75
De leeweasley_

requested by girlthateatscarrots i hope you enjoy: )
                          ⚠️smut? thigh riding⚠️

I turned around after hearing the chirping of the early morning birds. My eyes fluttered open slowly and besides me laid the boy I deeply loved. Fred Weasley. Every morning that I would wake up and see him there, a huge relief washed over me because I knew that he was with me and it wasn't all a dream. I was relieved he was with me because he could've been lost the day of the war.

I shook away the thought of what could've been differently and rose up from bed. The July morning sun shone through the windows, illuminating the plants and brining a sense of happiness and calmness to the room. I walked over to the doors for the balcony and opened them, allowing the warm sun to greet my skin. The sound of the few cars driving by and the people chatting from below could be heard. France, what a beautiful place.

Fred and I were staying in the flat I had bought when I graduated from Hogwarts. I came to live here in France but kept it private in case anyone ever needed a place to hide. Most of the time it was empty due to the fact that I was off in Romania working with Charlie and the dragons. We were staying here together because I really wanted to have some time away from magic. I had grown to be a bit afraid of it after the war but not so much now.

"Mm you're such an early bird, love." groaned Fred.

"Good morning, love." I said to him as I crawled back into bed and played with his hair softly.

"Morning."

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly to make sure I stayed in bed with him. I took in the warm scent of cinnamon and vanilla and smiled to myself.

Somehow, I managed to wiggle out of his grip and sat up, still on him, straddling him. His hands caressed my thighs slowly and little by little he made his way up higher and higher. I placed my hand on his chest and ran it up and down slowly, earning a slightly heavy breathing from him.

"So flustered already." I teased.

"Do you want to see flustered? I'll make you flustered." he said with a smirk.

"Sure." I said and got off of him to tease him.

He sighed in frustration but followed along shortly after and tossed me over his shoulder. I felt myself land on the mattress and saw him towering over me. I placed my hand on his cheek and then moved up slightly to place a kiss on his lips. The soft feeling of his lips on mine sent a brief wave of electricity all through my body and it made me want him more.

Anything that was about to happen was interrupted when an owl came crashing into the wall. Both of us, started by the sudden noise, jumped up slightly. We noticed the owl to be none other than the Weasley's' owl Errol.

"That bloody bird." said Fred as he walked towards him and picked up the envelope.

"Well don't just leave him there." I said as I got up and picked Errol up.

"You really care about animals, don't you?"

"Fred, I work with dragons. Literal dragons. Of course I do." I said as I took Errol outside and let him go.

"Blimey, do you know how hot it is that you work with dragons." he said as he sat on the bed and looked me up and down. "I haven't even seen you in action but I just know you look bloody amazing."

"I see you're very flirty this morning, Weasley." I said as I watered the plants and fixed their leaves.

"You like it, y/l/n."

"Do I? Do I really?" I teased. "Now, get dressed so we can go out for breakfast."

"Can we go eat pancakes?"

"Duh. There's no such thing as a perfect morning without pancakes."

"Exactly! Percy always tho-"

I turned around at the mention of Percy and saw Fred rubbing the back of his neck. The smile he had was now replaced by a small frown.

"Fred..." I said as I stood in front of him and caressed his cheeks.

"It's okay." he said.

"He'll come around. He feels as if you all haven't forgiven him yet." I said.

"But we do forgive him. I just wished he'd stop by instead of just sending letters." he said with an annoyed tone for his brother.

"Give him time." I said. "You're family and he knows that. He knows that you all care for him and sooner or later he'll come around."

"You're right."

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist as his head rested on my stomach. His head shot up quickly when he heard my stomach make an odd noise.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" he asked with an excited smile.

"No! I'm hungry so let's hurry up."

I opened the letter while Fred got ready and read through it. Molly had invited us over for dinner. I smiled and placed the letter down to go get ready. I slipped on a pair of jeans and a white silk button up shirt. Lastly, I slipped on my brown converse.

"Can I braid your hair?" asked Fred.

"Of course, Freddie."

We both sat on the bed and he began to carefully braid my hair. Once he was done he placed a quick kiss on my cheek and then went off to grab the keys.

"Let's go." I said.

Ever since he learned to lock the flat he's always done it. Every time we're about to go out, he rushes to grab the keys first.

"Time for some pancakes." he said as we walked down the stairs of the building.

- - - - -

"Are you ready?" asked Fred.

"Yeah just let me grab my coat." I said.

I grabbed the black coat from the closet and slipped it on. I was wearing a knee length black dress that was nice and silky. It was dinner appropriate.

"Okay let's go." I said.

We locked hands and apparated to the burrow. We landed on our feet and looked up at the lovely home of the Weasley Family.

"y/n!" said Ginny as she ran out of the house and pulled me into a loving embrace.

"Hello Ginny." I said and hugged her back equally as excitedly.

"Is George here already?" asked Fred.

"Hello to you too. And yes, he's inside with a certain someone." she said with a smirk.

"Really?" I asked.

"Let's go take a look."

Fred and I looked at each other excitedly and quickly made our way to the house. Once we stepped inside, the warm air and the smell of pumpkin pie greeted us. I looked around at the home and saw it was the same as always. Clean, warm, and full of joy.

"Hello mum." said Fred as he walked over to her and kissed the top of her head.

"Fred! There you are!" she said. "Have you brought y/n?"

"Right here Molly." I said to her.

"Hello dear." she said as she walked over to me and pulled me into a warm hug. "Lovely to see you again."

"Lovely to see you too."

"Where's George?" asked Fred.

"In the living room with his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" we asked at the same time.

Both of us walked over to the living room and spotted George and Angelina sitting besides each other. One of George's arm was over her shoulder and she was resting her head on his chest.

"Holy-" started Fred.

"Shit." I finished. "I won! Fred you owe me!"

"You two seriously bet?" asked George.

"Is that even a question?" I asked.

"Bloody hell I haven't seen you in forever Angie." said Fred as he walked over to greet his old friend.

"Hello Georgie." I said as we hugged.

"Hello y/n/n."

"Mate." said Fred as him and George engaged in a brotherly embrace.

"Angelina." I said to her as we, too, hugged. "It's been ages!"

"Seriously. It's been way too long." she said with a small laugh. "What have you two been up to?"

"Nothing much. We're staying in my apartment back in France."

"France? That's amazing!" she said. "When are you planning on going back to Romania. You must miss it."

"I do! I plan on going back around September."

"Well you better. Those dragons miss their favorite girl." said a voice from the doorway.

We all turned around and spotted Charlie leaning on the doorway. He had finally shaved his beard so he looked a few years younger.

"Hello Charlie." I said to him as we hugged.

"Hello you." he said. "So September huh? It'll be good to finally have you back."

"Miss me that much?" I joked.

"Jamie wont stop talking about you." he said with an eye roll. "And neither does Mark."

"Mark?" asked Fred. "Who's Mark?"

"No one. Just a mate." I said.

"He's bloody in love with y/n." said Charlie. "Always trying to work his way towards her."

I turned around and smacked his chest, urging him to stop talking. I looked over at Fred and saw him clenching his jaw a bit.

"But i'm there of course. I spend most of my time with y/n so he doesn't get around much." said Charlie trying to make it better.

This didn't make things better. Now Fred was thinking about how his girlfriend had a bloke trying to weasel his way to her and how she spent all her time with his brother.

"Time for dinner!" called out Molly. "y/n, dear, could you go get Harry, Hermione, and Ron?"

"Of course."

I made my way up the stairs and towards Ron's room. I knocked on the door and the bushy haired girl opened the door.

"y/n!" she squealed and then she threw her arms around me.

"y/n?" said Harry. "Is it her?"

"It's her." I said.

"Is dinner ready?" asked Ron.

"Hello Ron. Yes, it is."

"Sweet." he said. "Oh and hello y/n."

"Hi y/n." said Harry as we hugged.

Harry was always known to have a small crush on the girl two years older than him, so I was always sure to be kind to him. I didn't want to be rude to him and think he scared me off.

I was walking behind Harry and Hermione when I was pulled into a room. I looked up and spotted Fred.

"You scared me!" I said to him as I smacked his chest. "What are we doing here?"

"I see you won the bet." he said.

"Yeah." I said proudly.

"What if I pay you...say....differently." he whispered in my ear, send him shivers down my spine.

"Differently?"

"Better. More exciting." he said and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. "You'll see."

He opened the door and we walked out of the room to join the others. Throughout the whole dinner, Fred kept shooting smirks my way, making me grow desperate to know what he was up to. Once dinner was done, we all gathered around to say goodbye.

"See you soon you two." said Molly to Fred and I as we were getting ready to apparate.

"Goodbye Molly." I said, and then we were off.

As soon as we landed back at the flat Fred snaked his arms around my waist. That's when it clicked. Fred's intentions were what I was thinking all along.

"So this is what you meant." I said as he placed wet kisses all over my neck.

"Mhm." he hummed onto my neck, sending me off the edge.

He pulled off my coat and let it drop to the floor. As he pulled the zipper of my dress down slowly, I slipped off my shoes. His cold hand ran down my back and then snaked around my waist. I let my dress drop to the floor and then turned around to unbutton his shirt.

"That's all i'll need to take off for now." he said.

"What do you mean?"

He ignored my question and only led me to stand in front of him as he took a seat on the bed. Roughly, he pulled me closer to him and then onto his lap. He placed kisses all over my neck and jaw.

"You won the bet, so I thought, you deserve to feel good." he said. "I'll make you feel good."

He placed me on one of his thighs and started guiding me at a slow pace. I closed my eyes as I took in the pleasure I was feeling.

"Look at me." he said. "You're so beautiful."

He guided me at a faster paced and he moved me a little more roughly. The feeling of his muscular leg and the fabric tubing against my clit made me throw my head back slightly. His hands roamed all over my body as I moved on my own now. He unclipped my bra and and threw it aside. The wet feeling as he placed kisses on my breast added to the pleasure I was feeling. Every now and then he would place his hands back on my waist and move me rougher.

"Fuck." I moaned and bit my lip.

"Come on, love. Come."

I felt myself nearing release with every movement. Fred taking notice to this placed his hands back on my waist and guided me faster and rougher in a slight up and down motion. Suddenly, I felt myself release. My chest was rising up and down with my breathing and Fred looked at me like I was the only person that mattered to him. After I was calm, Fred placed me on my back.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready?"

"That was just the beginning." he laughed. "I'm not done making you feel good."

A smirk filled my face and he towered over me. At this moment I was feeling extremely flustered.

Word Count: 2364

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

246K 3.1K 157
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
343K 5.7K 26
[discontinued] here ya go, my beautiful potterheads ⚡ NO SMUT, unless specified, but some of them are slightly suggestive. all the oneshots are fem...
34.8K 145 6
As many of you have requested after I wrote Carolina, here is a book of just one smutty one shots. Enjoy 😉
374K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...