-Flustered-

requested by girlthateatscarrots i hope you enjoy: )
                          ⚠️smut? thigh riding⚠️

I turned around after hearing the chirping of the early morning birds. My eyes fluttered open slowly and besides me laid the boy I deeply loved. Fred Weasley. Every morning that I would wake up and see him there, a huge relief washed over me because I knew that he was with me and it wasn't all a dream. I was relieved he was with me because he could've been lost the day of the war.

I shook away the thought of what could've been differently and rose up from bed. The July morning sun shone through the windows, illuminating the plants and brining a sense of happiness and calmness to the room. I walked over to the doors for the balcony and opened them, allowing the warm sun to greet my skin. The sound of the few cars driving by and the people chatting from below could be heard. France, what a beautiful place.

Fred and I were staying in the flat I had bought when I graduated from Hogwarts. I came to live here in France but kept it private in case anyone ever needed a place to hide. Most of the time it was empty due to the fact that I was off in Romania working with Charlie and the dragons. We were staying here together because I really wanted to have some time away from magic. I had grown to be a bit afraid of it after the war but not so much now.

"Mm you're such an early bird, love." groaned Fred.

"Good morning, love." I said to him as I crawled back into bed and played with his hair softly.

"Morning."

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly to make sure I stayed in bed with him. I took in the warm scent of cinnamon and vanilla and smiled to myself.

Somehow, I managed to wiggle out of his grip and sat up, still on him, straddling him. His hands caressed my thighs slowly and little by little he made his way up higher and higher. I placed my hand on his chest and ran it up and down slowly, earning a slightly heavy breathing from him.

"So flustered already." I teased.

"Do you want to see flustered? I'll make you flustered." he said with a smirk.

"Sure." I said and got off of him to tease him.

He sighed in frustration but followed along shortly after and tossed me over his shoulder. I felt myself land on the mattress and saw him towering over me. I placed my hand on his cheek and then moved up slightly to place a kiss on his lips. The soft feeling of his lips on mine sent a brief wave of electricity all through my body and it made me want him more.

Anything that was about to happen was interrupted when an owl came crashing into the wall. Both of us, started by the sudden noise, jumped up slightly. We noticed the owl to be none other than the Weasley's' owl Errol.

"That bloody bird." said Fred as he walked towards him and picked up the envelope.

"Well don't just leave him there." I said as I got up and picked Errol up.

"You really care about animals, don't you?"

"Fred, I work with dragons. Literal dragons. Of course I do." I said as I took Errol outside and let him go.

"Blimey, do you know how hot it is that you work with dragons." he said as he sat on the bed and looked me up and down. "I haven't even seen you in action but I just know you look bloody amazing."

"I see you're very flirty this morning, Weasley." I said as I watered the plants and fixed their leaves.

"You like it, y/l/n."