I Call Her Blueberry

By kimmyxad

"If my lip wasn't a wreck. I would kiss you so intensely right now that our lips burnt and I wouldn't stop un... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 1
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 3
Epilogue
Word of Thanks

Chapter Two

41.9K 1.5K 265
By kimmyxad

"Hey!" I yelled under my breath trying to grab his attention. I moved myself closer to where he had laid. I heard the wind whip the leaves of the tree that hovered above. I bent over to pick up a branch that laid lonely on the ground and clutched it in my right hand.

You know, for protection purposes.

I was absolutely positive that Stephan wouldn't do anything to harm me and even if he wanted to, he was still incapable of doing so. In that state, I bet he couldn't even crawl plus I felt pretty powerful grasping the branch between my dainty fingers, it made me feel like a badass warrior princess.

Princess Leia eat your heart out.

The cold wind lingered around me and made the fallen leaves dance as it scratched the ground. I stood in my purple pj shorts and one of Orin's t-shirt's that had an Eminem quote printed on it, "I am whatever you say I am" stuck out in bold white letters with a black and white picture of Eminem stained on the front.

Orin's t-shirt hung loosely around my upper body as it was a few sizes too big for me but that's why I enjoyed wearing his clothing, for the core fact that it was comfortable.

Wearing Orin's t-shirt had made me think about him and how he had forbid me from Stephan, he was obviously silly if he thought that his words would have a leash around my neck. I felt bad for going against his wish but there was no stopping my curious mind.

I stared down at Stephan's body, the freaken guy looked like roadkill in our driveway. "Stephan." I said trying to wake him but still got no response.

I bit my lip nervously as I tightened my grip around the branch I had held in my hand. I stepped closer, taking a deep breath as I felt the air build up in my lungs and in one go I had whacked him with medium strength over his bicep. My intention wasn't to hurt him but I think I did.

"Why the fuck are you hitting me with a stick, just so you know I'm not a fucking piñata" His eyes shot open and his manly voice had frightened me. I flung the stick across the floor from my hand and jerked backwards, I then clasped my hand over my mouth incase I had decided to yell and wake half of Richwood, the small town with the population of four thousand that I now happened to live in.

"I didn't mean t..." I tried explaining but he cut me off with his words completely as I felt my body step closer to him.

"Fuck sake, blueberry!" He had caught sight of me and tried smirking but his drunken smirk looked more like a grin someone would make when they were sitting on the golden thrown taking a pleasant dump.

He tried lifting himself up, I watched him fail hopelessly and giggled at his attempt. I must admit it was cute watching him try.

"Are you going to stand there and watch, or are you actually going to help me?" His words came out sloppy so I rushed over to his side and handed my assistants over to him on a sliver platter. I tried yanking him up, I tugged on his arm and used all of my strength to try and lift him. I couldn't, he was like a blob of unmovable lard but of course he was all muscle. The wind sliced through his hair causing it to become more messy than what it already was but yet he managed to pull the look off effortlessly.

After a while I managed to get him up but that soon resulted in him stumbling down on top of me but luckily we had landed between the red roses beside my mothers law instead of the hard concrete ground. His heavy body was pressed on top of mine. God, I could hardly breathe.

"I don't wish to get up any longer, you're so much more comfortable than my bed." His eyes were shut and the smell of alcohol that stained his breath crept up my nose as he rested his head on my chest and snuggled me like a little kid would snuggle a teddy bear before bed.

"Your boobs are way better than my pillows" he laughed under his breath, still snuggling me.

"You're gross! Get off me!" I tried shoving him to the side. I wasn't capable of actually moving him but when he had heard my words he rolled himself over gently onto the bed of grass that now rested beneath him.

After a very long while I managed to lift him up and flung his one arm over my shoulder to support his body and keep him upright. I shlepped him across to his house until we had reached his doorstep.

"Can you put your hand in my left pocket and grope around, you will..."He said but I had cut him off with my words.

"Ewww gross, is that your sick twisted way of trying to get me to touch your dick!?" I said in disgust as I shook my brunette little head rapidly from left to right. My words had caused him to bursted out in laughter.

"No blueberry that's my way of asking you to reach for the keys...to my front door." He smiled. "but if you want to do the other thing, feel free to do it nice and slow" He bit his lip revealing his sparkling pearls as his drunken gaze rested gently on me, his head dangled as he struggled to hold it up.

Oh my god how embarrassing but I quickly brushed it off by rolling my eyes and reaching into the left pocket of his jeans in order to retrieve his keys. Once I had them in my possession I unlocked his front door and carried his body in with the help of his own strength.

"Aren't your parents home?" I asked noticing his house in complete darkness as we entered. I'm sure the noise of us stumbling in would have awoken them already.

"I live alone," He said. "can you help me through the passage? my bedroom is right there." He nodded his head in the direction of the passage as he hit the light switch next to him.

He had a big open plan kitchen with an island in the middle. All of the kitchen furniture was black and the tiles laid out on the floor was white. It looked so classy and modern.

The lounge was right opposite his kitchen. It was spacious, big enough for a family of five. The furniture in the lounge was black and white as well and he had many black and white pictures framed of Marilyn Monroe hanging about on the white walls. His big screen T.V covered almost the entire wall and it was accompanied by the new PlayStation laying on it's side, dumbbells and other gym equipment were scattered about across the floor as my eyes wondered around.

"Stephan, you're so heavy oh my god!" I complained as I moved him from one place to another.

"I like the way you say my name, sounds so sexy blueberry. Say it again." He whined as a small smile stretched between my cheeks. I dragged him through the passage, he kicked the door open and then we had entered his bedroom. I plopped him down onto his king sized bed which had white covers spread across it as I watched his body just lay there.

"Where's the light switch?" I asked the beautiful drunken mess as he laid there completely useless.

"By the door." He mumbled so I walked over and clicked the switch. He had dimmed lights in his bedroom so the intensity of the lights didn't sting his drunken eyes. His arms and legs were stretched out over his bed like he was about to make snow angels. I smiled slightly when I had noticed it.

He was so adorable.

He then rolled himself over and managed to somehow get beneath the covers, he sat up straight and then pulled his black t-shirt over his head as I watched him do so.

Without me knowing, I sank my teeth into my lip as I was completely mesmerized by his stunning body. I quickly snapped out of it when I had noticed my mind drifting away with itself. He then laid down underneath the covers as I glanced at his adorable face while his eyelids dropped slowly, until all he could see was darkness.

I took that as my cue to leave.

"Blueberry." His voice husky as he called out.

"Yeah?" I responded to his silly nickname as I turned around to face him, my hair flowed past my shoulders with the twist I had taken. I then, in that moment decided to tie it up into a knot on the top of my head with the blue elastic I had circling around my wrist.

I faced him and waited for him to say something. He didn't say a word he just grinned and stared at me for a few seconds.

"Why do you call me blueberry?" I asked curiously walking over towards him. I invited myself to have a seat on top of his bed as he laid comfortably beside me.

I was anything but a shy girl.

"Your eyes...they're Blue, they remind me of blueberries." he said and then laughed under his breath as he placed his hands behind his head, resting his head against it. "It's beautiful." he continued making my cheeks turn deep pink at the mention of his words but I wasn't going to allow myself to become a silly little smitten kitten like those Disney princesses not that I didn't love Disney princesses but they fall too quickly...It's unrealistic. They meet a guy one day and the next, they're ready to get married. No way. It would take a lot more than a silly nickname, an amazing body and a handsome face to get this girl.

"Stephan, get some rest. You're drunk and you need to sleep it off...and me? Well I need to get home." I said giving him two pats on the arm I had beaten up earlier as I ascended from his bed.

"What? No goodnight kiss?" He smirked and grabbed my hand pulling me back. His skin was so warm, I could feel the heat of his body pass to mine. His hand was so rough as it brushed up against mine. I felt a weird sensation as his hand held mine tightly. A sensation none like any other nor one I could explain.

"Not even on the cheek." I broke out of his clutch and gave him a cheeky grin as I batted my eyelashes. I strolled over to his door and hit the light switch on my way out "Goodnight Stephan." I said even though it was technically morning, and then disappeared into the darkness like batman after he had defeated his villain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 41
My eyes widened as he locked my lips against his gently. Oh Jesus, he stole my first kiss. He kept licking and sucking my lips as if forced me to ope...
2.2M 73.6K 45
It took every ounce of my willpower not to reciprocate his kiss. Our lips moved in flawless synchrony. I trembled as I felt his tongue tracing my low...
1.7K 178 24
A story of love and hate and well...multiple disasters..Read on to find out😉 Excerpt: He took me to a dark lane through a passage between two dilapi...
346K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...