2:Fire & Ice || Yizhan Ff ||

By Script-Symphony

Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different back... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
01; Just Wanted to Burn For Once
02; Only Family
03: Second Encounter
04; Coldness
05; Not again
06; New Job
07; An Asshole Boss
08; Triggered An Attack
09; Meeting The Brother
10; Short Tempered
11; Sharing a Bed
12; Furious Uncle
13; Hint of Jealousy
14; Taste of Craziness
16; Ten Percent of The Truth
17; Defensive Xiao Zhan
18; What Lurks Within
19; Ambush
20; Different Direction
21; A Mob Boss
22; Mr Xiao Ying
23; Wang Haikuan
24; Forgiveness
25; Thunderstorm and Bedtime Stories
26; Her Boyfriend
27; His Ex
28; HeartBreak.
29; Savior
30; Gone Wrong
31; Pain and Anger
32; Too Late
33; Numb
34: Played With Fire&Ice
35; Ice
36; Talk With Uncle
37; Talk With Haikuan
38; The Club I
39; The Club II
40; One Down
41; Problematic
42; Fight It! 18+
43; A Taste of Her Own Medicine
44; Done Running
45; Gotcha
46; Another Twist
47; How Would it End
48; Chilling Feeling
49; A Sudden Betrayal
50; Her Point of View
51; Is It Over?
52; Five Years Later
Info
Special Thanks!!!
Cast/Characters
Info
Epilogue 02
Extra Chapter; A Happy Ending
Author Note
Covers

Epilogue 01

5.3K 362 26
By Script-Symphony

"Yuan, who is at the door!?" Xiao Zhan's loud voice came from the inside.

"Daddy?!" The young child passed with uncertainty but when the man outside his door step lifted up his head and gazed into his eyes that bared so much familiarity, Little Yuan's heart best fastly beneath his chest and he slammed the door shut.

Xiao Zhan came out from the kitchen with a towel wiping his hands clean to find his son standing there with his back pressed against the door, his hand clenched tightly on his chest while he stared blankly as if he had just encountered a ghost outside his door step.

"Yuan, what is it, who is at the door?" Xiao Zhan asked worriedly seeing his son's actions as he advanced forward.

"He's at the door!" The young boy muttered to himself.

"Who is at door?" Xiao Zhan grilled again as he was now standing in front of him.

"Daddy" The boy revealed in a soft whisper and Xiao Zhan nearly gasped out loud at his son's words.

Xiao Zhan chuckled nervously. "What are you s-saying Yuan?" His voiced wavered while his heart skipped a beat.

"I'm telling you Papa, Daddy is at the door. I'll show you" The boy said and opened the door to find none other than Zhuocheng standing there with a confused look.

Xiao Zhan sighed in relief while Yuan's eyes narrowed in confusion as he stared at his Uncle.

"What are you doing here?!" The kid bursted without thinking.

"Yuan!!" Xiao Zhan scolded and the kid bowed his head in shame.

"I'm sorry Uncle" the kid said lowly.

Zhuocheng chuckled nervously as he scratched his nape. "Hehe"

"Come in now, I'm already done with dinner" Xiao Zhan invited warmly with a nervous smile and Zhucheng went in with Yuan while Xiao Zhan remained behind, scanning every corner for any figure but found none. He shrugged and went inside, failing to see the black figure coming out from the shadows.

*~*

Walking out from his school building, Yuan kept his head low as he sat down under a huge tree and stretched his little legs out while his back pack remained on his shoulders as he waited patiently for his Papa to come pick him up.

He sighed as the glowing sun hit his face. Lora couldn't come as she had a cold which left him all alone as he didn't have much friends, one could say he had no friends at all as he was too shy and too timid to make any friends in school.

He sighed again as he watched his fellow pupils going home with their parents, two parents. He wanted two Papas as well, as much as he hadn't met his Daddy yet, he missed him so much. Not that his Papa was not enough but his Papa was also tired and seem exhausted every single time as he would have to watch over them after work.

Then, his little mind went back to two days ago when he saw that man outside his door step, he was pretty sure that was his daddy. If he had known his daddy would disappear again just like that, he would had never shut that door.

What if he had made his Daddy angry...?

Little Yuan gasped out loud as his thoughts ran over all the places, searching and seeking for answers.

What if he would never see his Daddy again. Now that he thought of it, why did he shut the door in the first place. Maybe he was too excited, or too scared or too stupid.

Stupid Yuan, Stupid stupid stupid!!!

The young child cursed himself as he hit his forehead gaining weird looks from passbyers but just then, his organ of sight caught something out from the ordinary.

"Daddy?" He called with confusion as he stood on his feet, dust his pants and followed after the black figure that went behind the dark ally of the school.

Silently he followed the other's steps but suddenly, the black figure vanished from sight and Little Yuan came to a dead end, he wheeled and spined, scanning everywhere for any human being but he found nothing but a dark and unkept ally.

Yuan breathe out in frustration as he rested his head on the wall. Again, he failed to officially meet his daddy, that was if the black figure he was tracing was actually his Daddy.

"Don't you think your Papa would be worried if he can't find you at the spot" a deep voice ranged in his hear and the little boy jerked startled as he spined with a gasp to find the figure in black clothing with a hoodie over his head and his hands buried into his pockets while his head was lowered.

The little soul gulped as he took a step forward. "It was you at our foot step last time?" He questioned and the person nodded.

"Are you my daddy?"

"Has your Papa never told you not to follow or talk to strangers?" The black figure asked and Yuan shook his head.

"Are you my Daddy?" The kid asked with determination as he gazed at him deadpanned, with so much seriousness.

The black figure smirked under his hood and he raised his head and both familiar eyes met each other. "What do you think pumpkin?"

The little boy smiled widely, grinning from ear to ear as he exclaimed. "Daddy!!" And ran into the waiting arms of his Daddy who clenched him and spined him around while the kid giggled in delight and pure happiness.

*~*

Frustration ran through his veins as he wiped a hand over his face while his other hand clenched tightly on his phone waiting for calls, anything to prove his son was alright.

He paced from one corner of the room, his little princess occupying one of the couches staring worriedly at her Papa whose veins were starting to pop out from his forehead.

The thing was, Yuan was missing. After getting off work, Xiao Zhan happily went to pick up his son from school in his normal spot under that tree but to his surprise, his little bundle of joy was not found.

At that moment, panic rosed in Xiao Zhan's heart as he went to his teachers and the security guards but none could find the boy, Xiao Zhan had no choice but to inform the police, after telling him that they could only find the boy only after 24hours, they decided to help find his son and ordered Xiao Zhan to go home and wait for news.

It had been hours since then, anxiousness and worry travelled through him as he couldn't wait any longer. Just when he wanted to leave the house with Lora, Zhuocheng and Haoxuan showed up.

"We have to find Yuan!" He bursted out in a weak unstable tone as his lips shivered. "I-I ca-n't sit here and wait for the police to find him"

Haoxuan placed his hands on the shaking person's shoulder and gave a gentle assuring squeeze. "Don't worry, you stay here. We'll find him before you know it"

"Cheer up Ah-Zhan, Yuan is a smart kid. I believe he's fine. We'll find him" Zhuocheng also added.

"B-but..." Xiao Zhan stuttered.

"No, you can't go out in this state. Watch over Lora. Come on Zhuocheng" Haoxuan said to Zhuocheng and they instantly left the house, leaving Xiao Zhan with his anxiety and uncertainty as he made his way to a couch and sat down, placing Lora on his laps.

Seconds, minutes and an hour ran by but still no sign of Zhuocheng, none Haoxuan or Yuan or even the police.

Okay, that did it!

Xiao Zhan stood on his feet, followed by the ringing sound of his door bell. Xiao Zhan's heart instantly ran wild and he rushed to the door and held it opened to find his little angel standing there all alone with his bag pack hanged on his shoulders.

"Papa!" The boy called with excitement in his voice.

"Y-yuan!" Xiao Zhan's voice wavered pulling his son in a tight embrace while silent tears slipped out from his eyes as he held the boy tighter to his chest.

After having a break down, Xiao Zhan pulled his son into the house and Lora came running to her twin.

"Where have you been Yuan, you had me so worried!" Xiao Zhan scolded but instead of apologizing, the little child couldn't stop grinning at his Papa.

"Why are you smiling like that, you nearly landed me at the hospital!!" Xiao Zhan bursted out in frustration and the kid finally lowered his head in shame.

"I'm sorry Papa, it wasn't intentional" he said.

"Where were you Yuan because I can tell you were never lost"

The boy's eyes immediately sparkled again and his smiles returned as if he could no longer hold it back. "I found Daddy"

"Yuan, you shouldn't joke like you. You played it once, I let you off the hook the first time but not this time. What is wrong with you?!"

Yuan frowned, feeling wronged, why was his Papa being paranoid, wasn't it a good thing if he had found his Daddy. It wasn't like his Daddy came back from the dead...or did he?

Just then, Xiao Zhan saw a shadow coming into his home and came in sight was a figure dressed in black and a hoodie over his head and his head lowered, sealing his identity. Xiao Zhan frowned at his unexpected guest.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my home?" Xiao Zhan questioned immediately putting his kids behind him, protecting them just in case this person was a threat.

The person chuckled and Xiao Zhan gaped as the familiar voice filled his ears and the person slowly lift up his head and their eyes met and Xiao Zhan gasped loudly as if he had just encountered a ghost.

"Longest time Xiao Zhan"

"Wang Yibo?!"

Impossible...or was it?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 298 17
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
126K 9.3K 34
*mpreg [YiZhan Fan Fiction]. It all starts when Yibo is 22 years old and fell hopelessly in love with a man with whom he spent an unforgettable night...
517K 33.9K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
214K 16K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...