I could use a love song..

By bakudekustand

Killua is in a famous band that is all about love, broken hearts, and other things in those vicinity's. Gon i... More

Chapter 1: A normal day
Chapter 2: An unwanted memory
Chapter 3: A wild bitch has appeared..
Chapter 5: Getting ready.
Chapter 6: Concert day!
Important
Chapter 7: slight update..
Chapter 8
A Disaster of a Day
Surprise

Chapter 4: Get over him.

736 41 65
By bakudekustand

Killua had to get to the full band rehearsal at about 2, it was currently 1:34. Not to mention the fact that he stayed up late last night to pity himself. Yesterday would have been him and Hako's 10 year anniversary, had Hako not been a cheating bastard.

There were times when his blood would boil over Hako and other times when he would wish nothing more then to be back in his arms. That's just how his life was.. After about 5 minutes of sulking to himself, Killua got off the bathroom floor and made his way downstairs to the garage for his car.

Killua was just about to pull out when his phone rang, Ikalgo on the front of his screen. Taking a deep breath then answering, he put the call on speaker so he can drive and talk. "Hey dude!" Ikalgo greeted, sounding a bit too happy. Killua shrugged it off and also gave a slight greeting.

"I've got a surprise!" Ikalgo cheered, Killua was confused but delighted at the same time, Ikalgo never does surprises.. "Oh no, what torture have you found now??" Killua teased. "Oh whatever, I figured, instead of doing a practice.. We all go out and have a bit of fun! You know.. since the whole yester-" "Yeah sure, that sounds fun, where tho?" Killua asked trying to avoid that whole convo.

"Oh uh- I don't actually know yet, but everyone else agreed!" Ikalgo sweat dropped. "Your more of a train wreak then me!" Killua laughed, "Whatever, uhm.. what about we all just have a good old Hunters challenge?" Ikalgo suggested.

Killua thought about it for a minute, it had been a while since they last did a Hunters challenge.. Since the only songs the band ever made was love songs, everyone decided to have this challenge where they all write their own songs within a certain time period that had nothing to do with love...

The time limit was normally around an hour and they had to make a full song, beat, sounds, edits, and everything. "Sure. I almost forgot about that.." Killua answered after a minute, "Great! And after that we should all try and take that Hunters license exam, see how well the band itself can do on that!" Ikalgo accepted.

Killua smiled softly, he missed it when the band would just hang out, no practice, or business, just them hanging out. "See you there!" Ikalgo said when the line was silent, "Yeah.. see ya!" Killua good-byed. Hanging up and turning the radio on, the rest of the ride was calming  with no thoughts other then how much fun they would have.

When Killua finally arrived, everyone else was already there on their phones trying their best to prepare for the challenge soon ahead. Everyone took it seriously, because the price for losing it was less then pleasant. They all had wanted to make it risky when they were younger so they all made a blood oath over the punishment.

Everyone that lost had to be a literal maid to the winner until the next concert, and absolutely nothing was off limits. Hell, if the winner wanted you to kill yourself, you had to.. It was really dark but it helped everyone with trust and things. So.. yeah.... was Killua probably about to give his life away for the next 2 weeks? Yes. Did he also have the ability to gain 3 maids? Yes. Was he gonna use that to his full advantage?? Fuck yeahhh. (couldn't help myself..)

"Well.. lets get this started shall we?" Killua asked as he put his phone on the small shelf. "I guess.." Kurapika answered, "I'm only doing this cus you need to get your mind off shit!" Knuckle yelled, "I was the one to suggest it so yeah.." Ikalgo said. Killua smiled deviously.

"Well then, let the hour start.." Killua simply suggested. Everyone was up within seconds looking for paper and grabbing mics, and Killua was right behind them too. When he got his stuff it took him a minute to get started but he eventually got a beat and a few words to start off.

After the hour because my ass is lazy as hell..

The timer on Killua's phone went off, signaling that time was up. "Times up. Drop whatever the hell your doing and gather on the couch with your phone on the song." Killua said. They would normally record the song on their phone so they could quickly have the song ready instead of waiting for it to load onto a CD for one time use.

"Who's first?" Kurapika asks, when everyone is at their respected perch. "I'll go first I guess.." Knuckle answers. He un-pauses the video saved on his phone and turns the volume all the way up so everyone can hear it.

Other friends (Male version, sung by: Caleb Hyles)

That's right I heard the story, over and over again. 

Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends.. 

That's right I heard the story! Don't really like how it ends!!

Whenever Knuckles song was over the other 3 clapped and smiled at him. Knuckle was always the one to have the most trouble with this but it looked like he was finally getting it based off of the song they just heard.

"I'll go next! I'm actually really proud of this.." Ikalgo said when they were done cheering Knuckle. Ikalgo got up off the couch and started up the video, beat starting immediately..

I'd rather be me (Sung by: Barrett Wilbert Weed, in mean girls)

So your best friend screwed you over? Acting nice when she not nice??

Well I have some advice! Cus it's happened to me, Twice!

Here's my secret strategy it always works because the world doesn't end.

It just feels like it does!

Everyone was a bit shocked by Ikalgo because it was actually good for once, which eventually lead to laughing. "What are yall laughing about!! That one was good!" Ikalgo fake cried. "That's the exact reason why!" Kurapika answered breathing heavily for air. "Ikalgo pouted. "Why don't you go next then?" He shot, "Gladly" Kurapika got up and grabbed his phone from the small coffee table

Say my name (Sung by: Alex Brightman, Sophia Anne Caruso, Kerry Butler, Rob McClure, in beetle juice.)

You could use a buddy! Don't you want a pal? 

'yEs i dO, YeS I dO' 

Girl the way I see it, your daddy should be leaving and you should stick around.

And kill him. "What?"-Nothing.

Laughter sounded through the room again. "What is it now!" Kurapika asked while standing on his high horse. "Sorry, it's- Pfft- hard to think of you-" More giggling "-Singing something like- like well- that!" Ikalgo laughed. "Oh whatever, Killua, I believe it's your turn" Kurapika pouted and returned to his seat, "Yeah, sure whatever.." Killua got up and grabbed his phone.

Boys will be bugs (Sung by: Cavetown)

(You can skip, cus its the full song)

I'm a dumb teen boy
I eat sticks and rocks and mud
I don't care about the government
And I really need a hug
I feel stupid (stupid)
Ugly (ugly)
Pretend it doesn't bother me
I'm not very strong but
I'll fuck you up if you're mean to bugs

It's getting cold down here underneath the weather
I skipped class to sit with you
I really like your spotty sweater
If ladybugs are girls
How do you make kids together?
What's it like in a female world
I bet it's just so much better

I just turned fourteen
And I think this year I'm gonna be mean

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me,
Boys will be bugs right?

I'm a dumb teen boy
All I wanna do is quit
My mum told me that she's worried
And I couldn't give a shit
I have friends who understand me
Their names are spider, beetle, bee
They don't say much but
They have always listened to me

The other boys at school
Think it's cool to hate your parents
But they're lying all the time
The bugs advised that I should let 'em
And if you wanna cry
Make sure that they never see it
Or even better yet
Block it out and never feel it

I just turned fourteen
And I think I know everything

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me 'cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs right?

Just turned fourteen
And I think this year I'm gonna be mean
(Just turned fourteen and I think I know everything)
Just turned fourteen
And I think this year I'm gonna be mean
(Just turned fourteen and I think the world revolves around me)

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs right?

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs right?

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs right?

When Killua was done everyone clapped again, "Well, I guess we all know what's on your mind" Kurapika said while getting up and hugging Killua. "Yeah, yeah, whatever... Well, who's the winner?" Killua asked while hugging back and holding in his emotions.

Knuckle grabs a hat and everyone puts their votes in. When everyone's done Kurapika takes the hat and makes out the counts. "First place, Killua. 2nd, Me. 3rd, Knuckle. And last, but certainly least, Ikalgo." Kurapika laughed as Ikalgo punched his shoulder. "Very funny har har har, now before we do the whole maid thing, can we do the Hunters Exam?" Ikalgo asks.

"Sure, yall are gonna need all the fun you can get before I get full control of your lives for the next 2 weeks" Killua says chuckling about what he could make them do. "Whatever, ya damn sadist.." Knuckle replies, "Watch it." Killua threatens.

Killua grabbed his computer and everyone sat close to him at the small desk so they can all take it together. The hardest thing about the test was the fact that most of the questions aren't multiple choice..

1.) Why did Ikalgo join the band?

"Well shit man.." Knuckle said dumbfounded. "Oh come on, that's easy, because I was Killua's bestfriend and was with him all the way!" Ikalgo answered with ease. "Ok then, next one.. Question 2... When did Hunters release their song 'Don't lose your head'?" Kurapika read.

"Damn, that's a throwback ain't it? Anyways, 2043 July 3rd.  exactly 2 years ago." Killua answered. "I guess this isn't as hard as most people say it is.." Kurapika suggests, "Well, then again, we are the band itself" Ikalgo remarks. "Fair" Killua agrees. 

"Question 3.. Who was Knuckles bestfriend in high school?" Ikalgo looks, "That's a bit personal.. but, it was Shoot, Shoot McMahon." Knuckle answers after a minute of silence. "Ok, question 4.. Who was Ikalgo's history teacher in senior year" Killua questions. "Ok, jeez.. wow, uh- OH! It was Morel! Mr. Morel!" Ikalgo screamed.

"Oh dude! He was the best bro!" Knuckle fist bumps Ikalgo. Killua and Kurapika roll their eyes, "Question 5, who was Killua's boyfriend in High school?" Knuckle read off. "Hako. Now get the fuck off that question." Killua scolds. "That's like.. Hella personal, and low key traumatizing..." Kurapika outs.

Whenever they were done with the test they ended up getting a perfect 100, it'd be a bit scary if they didn't to be honest.. Anyways... "See you guys later!" Ikalgo waved as he left threw the door, "Yup, see yall!" Knuckled good-byed. "Ciao Killua, practice tomorrow at 3:30?" Kurapika asked, "Yeah sure, bye!" Killua said grabbing his phone and hoodie. "Bye!" Kurapika left.

Killua got in his car and breathed in deeply. He was actually kinda exited for this concert, he didn't know why, but it just felt different, better, even.. Starting up his car he got back on the road heading for the highway. 

Ok, this was low-key rushed but like.. give me a break, I got fricken STARR tests so.. yeah.. anyways, have a good day, I hope you enjoyed!! Also, can we talk about the fact that I get so stumped for Killua's chapters! It's annoying..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.2K 31
Nen. What is nen? What if it was a person? Nori Emiko Nui. I am the incarnation of nen. You'll discover trough this story everything about me. N. E...
2.2K 76 10
It has been just over a year since Gon met Ging at the world tree. Both Killua and Gon have stayed apart for some time now but memories of the past s...
777K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
2.3K 87 6
(Gonkillu) Killua returns to Whale Island with his sister, Alluka, to deliver a message to Gon from Kurapika about the expedition of the Dark Cont...