The Footballer's Sister (Mari...

By paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... More

The Footballer's Sister
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Epilogue

Nine

1.9K 56 7
By paulpogbas

Mario is still staying with Marco.

He’s staying until Sunday. Which is three days away. I did say thanks to him for helping me but I haven’t spoken to him since.

“Eat it!” Erika screams at me. I laugh as I hold the melting marshmallow in my fingers and feel sick.

I hate marshmallows so Erika thought it’d be great in our big game of truth or dare to dare me to eat a melting marsh marshmallow.

“I hate you.” I mutter and glare at my best friend before holding my nose with my free hand and then basically throw the marshmallow into my mouth.

It’s absolutely disgusting.

“I hate you.” I glare at Erika before running to a bin to spit out the marshmallow.

She just laughs with everyone else and I realise the time and pick up my dance bag.

“Where are you going?” They ask.

“I need to practice.” I say and smile at then all before leaving and go into a small studio.

While I walk along the corridor one of the receptionist comes over to me.

“There’s some flowers out here for you.” She tells me. I look at her confused but follow her to the open reception of the studio.  

Sitting up on the reception counter are a massive bouquet of hydrangeas.

“This card came with them.” She hands me over the small card.

To Lia.

I seen you on your first night.

I’m coming back again tonight.

You’re so beautiful.

I love you.

M x

Well if these are from Marco then he’s either drunk or is supposed to send this to another Lia.

I smile at the receptionist and then pick up the flowers and go quickly into the studio and then phine Marco.

“Marco!” I shout down the phone once he answers.

“I’ll go get him.” Pierre says and then I hear mumbles.

“What’s wrong Lia?” He asks. “I’m at training.” He mumbles.

“Did you send me flowers today?” I ask.

“No, why?”

“I got these flowers from someone who says they love me and are coming to my show tonight. I thought they were from you since they were signed M.” I explain to Marco.

“Just ignore it Lia. It’s probably just a fan.”

“It’s just strange.” I murmur.

“It will be, but you’ll get used to it all soon. I need to go now or Klopp’s going to kill me.”

“Tell him I miss my Uncle Klopp.” I smile.

“I will, love you.”

“Love you too.” I hang up the phone and then start to practice.

----------------------------------

I hair spray my hair back so it becomes brick hard.

I’m not joking I used a full bottle of hairspray to keep my baby hairs back.

I practice my dance over one last time before lacing up my pointe shoes tighter and then go to the side of the stage.

The curtains are moving due to the people fixing the lights above. As the curtains move I peak out and a face catches my eye.

It looks like Mario.

But younger.

Like his brother Felix.

I shake my head at the thought of Mario’s family being here.

Sure I got to know them extremely well but I haven’t spoken to them since Mario left.

I basically cut off all connections of his as best as I could.

The lights go out as everyone sits in their seats so I quickly move into the middle of the stage and stand in my first position and wait for my cue.  

The music starts and I begin to dance and check in the crowd as I dance to see if it was Mario and his family.

I was right.

In the crowd are Jürgen Götze, Astrid Götze along with Fabian and Felix.

They all smile at me as I stop dancing and stand as everyone else around me starts to dance.

I hold back a smile as I try to concentrate.

I do miss Mario’s family. They were like a second family. I would have dinner at their house all the time with Marco and both our families would have fun days out together.

I miss them.

----------------------------

The show finishes as we all go on stage for the finale.

I smile wide as I stand in the middle of the stage with my fellow dancers as we bow for the audience.

I smile at all of the Götze’s who all smile back and then I see Felix grab something from the ground and then he runs towards the front of the stage with a massive bouquet of hydrangeas.

I meet him at the front of the stage and take the flowers off him.

“I’ll meet you all outside if you want.” I say to him and he nods and then runs back to his seat and I go back to my spot in the line.

We all bow one last time and then the curtains close so we all run off the stage. 

I go into my dressing room and strip out of my costume quickly so they all don’t have to wait outside in the cold Dortmund air.

I pull on a pair of leggings and a massive jumper over it and a pair of boots.

I shout goodbye to everyone as I rush out holding my big bouquet of hydrangeas while using a wipe to try to wipe off my extreme make up.

Once outside I look around for everyone and then I hear my name.

“Lia!” I hear voices come from my left so I turn to my left and see the German family who are waving over at me.

I smile and run over to them all give them all a big hug.

“Hi guys.” I say and give them all a hug.

“How are you?” They ask and I smile.

“I’m great. How are all of you?” I ask.

We all start to talk but I can’t help but stare at Felix and feel nostalgic since he looks like a younger Mario.

The Mario I used to knew.

“You look so like your brother.” I say to Felix who smiles.

“I get more girls but.” He makes me laugh loudly.

“Mario used to say stuff like that all the time.”

“Does he still?” Felix asks and I go silent.

“I don’t know.” I reply quietly and look down at the ground.

I don’t know if Mario told his parents that we don’t talk anymore but I’m sure they would have guessed by now that we don’t speak anymore.

“So how have you been? We haven’t seen you in ages.” Astrid asks making me smile.

“I’ve been good, just practicing my dances and improving.” I smile at the beautiful family.

“So, do you have any love interests?” Astrid asks nudging me and making me blush.

“Unfortunately no.” I blush and look down.

“I’m not trying to make anything awkward,” Fabian speaks up, “but I was convinced that you and Mario were going to end up together.” He finishes and I look down.

“Well done stupid. Now you’ve made it awkward.” Felix slaps his arm and he shakes his head.

“It’s fine,” I say, “I’m not seeing anyone right now but I’m sure that guy will come along soon.” I smile.

“I miss you so much Lia, you and everyone will have to come over for dinner or something.” Astrid says to me and gives me a hug.

“I miss you too.” I say to her and she looks at me.

“Well we should go. Felix needs to get back to pack because he’s leaving for Munich with Mario on Sunday.”

“Oh yeah, I heard about you getting into the Under-17s that’s great.” I look at Felix who smile wide proudly.

“Yep, it’s going to get me more girls as well.”

“Hot head.” His brother mutters under his breath.

“Just remember Felix, always go for the normal girl. Or go for a challenge. Go for the girl who hates you and make her fall in love with you because she’ll probably stay longer than any girl ever.” I try to give him good advice and he smiles.

“Don’t worry Lia, I’m at the academy school over there and there’s a girl I like and she supports Dortmund because she was born there. She doesn’t like me too much, so I’ll take your advice.” He smiles down at me.

“Well with looks like yours I’m sure it won’t take that long.”

We talk for a little more and we then realise the time.

“I should get going. I need some sleep.” I say to them and we all embrace in big hugs before they go one way and I go another.

I walk home quickly and smile at my flowers as I go home.

My mind then trails to my pregnancy problems.

What if I can’t find a guy because they want to have children?

They want to have lots of kids and I can’t provide that.

Will I be able to find anyone?

I arrive home and there’s a card that was through my letter box so I open it up after locking my door behind me and reveal with pink card with ballet shoes on it.

Dear Lia.

Please don’t worry, I’m not bad.

I came tonight and you were amazing.

You didn’t see me but I know I was on your mind.

M x

This person is a creep.

Who are they?

I bin the card and them put the hydrangeas into to vase and sit them in the middle of my coffee table.

I then look at the test results I got from the doctor’s appointment.

My eggs are now safely in a jar in a doctors lab and will wait there until I find a guy to have a child with.

If I find a guy.

Small drops of water glide down my face as I start to cry as I think about all of the problems.

I might not even be able carry my own child.

I could waste all of my eggs trying on myself or not even experience carrying my child because of my uterus lining.

Why did this have to happen to me?

I shake my head.

God has a plan for me in life and this is just a bump along the way.

But I’ll come out stronger at the end of it.

----------------------

Just a quick update because I felt like I needed to.

Celtic lost to Inter.

Here is another rant so I apologise in advance.

THE REFFERES! ARE YOU STUPID? I mean there were so many times in that game that we deserved a free kick but no, we didn’t get them. But if an Inter player went down it was like they would get on straight away. The refs last week were bad and so were these ones. I have this theory that they may have had a little bribing but that’s my opinion. Sorry to any Inter fans who read this and disagree with me but I am entitled to my own opinion and I will always support Celtic and that will never change.

Again sorry about that.

Please comment, vote and follow me

Love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 9 8
„yes i know that he's my ex but cant two people reconnect..?" ~ He pinned me to the wall his hot breath hitting my bear chest goosebump filled neck. ...
33.1K 1.2K 34
bound; governed by fate or extremely likely to occur. "Face it, Marco. You and I are bound to one another. Even after all this time, even despite th...
48.2K 1.4K 26
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...
22.2K 511 27
>> Marco Reus Fanfiction << Synopsis Gemma West couldn't understand, why Marco Reus is really famous like he's a holywood actor. He has a lot of g...