✨Sparkling Dream✨ (Bang Dream...

By Ephnel

Mike W. Hakuryū. a young man who have tremendous talents. he live Quahog for 15 years, Enjoying his adventure... More

Mike W. Hakuryū
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Welcome Home
Chapter 2 - Family Talk
Chapter 4 - Let's Sell Some Prizes
Chapter 5 - Reminisces & Reconnect
Chapter 6 - The Assembly
Chapter 7 - Alert! Missing Sister
Chapter 8 - Trip with the Idol
Chapter 9 - Family Outing, Commence
Chapter 10 - Meeting The Stage Girls
Chapter 11 - Finally, New School...Wait What?
Chapter 12 - New Home and Neighbor
Chapter 13 - A Gift for Neko
Chapter 14 - Training my Disciple and Meeting the Timid Bassist
Chapter 15 - Overcome Your Fear
Chapter 16 - Osananajimi Reconcile
Chapter 17 - Fixing the Pact
Special Christmas Chapter (1/2) - Fulfill Promise
Special Christmas Chapter (2/2) - Road to the North Pole

Chapter 3 - Explore the City

387 13 5
By Ephnel

Thought - (Thoughts)

[MIKE POV'S]

We're now inside the limo/hummer, Fumi and I continue our conversation about my adventures at Quahog, while the Driver driving his destination.

Fumi: Your saying Griffin-san buy all the tickets and luckily they won the lottery. right?

Mike: Mhm.

Fumi: They continue spending their money. you fed up Griffin-san, treating his friends like his playthings, that he kicked you out their house along with your possession and stayed with the Swanson Family.

Mike: I was going to stay Quagmire's since he's been living alone. but, It didn't not end well for me.

Fumi: Why?

[THRID POV'S]

It's night-time in Quaghog to see Mike was standing front entrance of Quagmire's house. he knocked as the door opened to see Quagmire wearing pajama.

Quagmire: Mike. what are you doing here a this hour?

Mike: Can you let me in first, it's freezing out here. *shivering*

Quagmire: Come on in, then.

Mike: Thanks

Picking up his stuffed and went inside to see Quagmire's living room.

Quagmire: Mind telling me what are you doing outside and why are you carried your stuff?

Mike: Two words. Peter and lottery.

Quagmire: So, You've heard. Huh.

Mike: Yeah... I'm kinda mad Peter of what he did you guys after kicking me out their house and I've nowhere to go. but, can you do me a favor.

Quagmire: Sure. Anything for my good friend.

Mike: Is it okay if I stay the night?

*RUMBLING*

A mechanical noise was heard, Mike look around to find it. until...

(Replace Cleveland as Mike.)

Mike: *Wilhelm scream*

After a mechanical arm throw Mike outside. Quagmire went outside to see Mike's landed on the grass with injured all of his body, a pained voice coming of his mouth.

Mike: Ugh...Quagmire, I-I think I'm gonna stay Joe's for the night. so sorry bothering you a this late.

Quagmire: Okay.

Mike: A-And could you called the hospital. I think my left leg just twist other way, I can't even frickin move...

Quagmire: Sure.

The rapist goes back to his house. leaving injured Mike outside of his home.

[MIKE POV'S]

Mike: (Yeah... not gonna tell that.)

Mike: I kinda forgot that she has sister staying his home for a week. so I'm staying Swanson. I glad they offered me to stayed of their late-son room.

Fumi: Late-son? what happened?

Mike: I've heard my Dad teacher's that their son was K.I.A. in Iraq during thanksgiving. the quarters so badly damage that they never found his body.

Fumi: That's terrible!

Mike: Un. so terrible that a family still depressed about their son. but, they have newborn daughter named Susie and returned their usual self.

Fumi: Well. I'm glad they move on of their son and taking care of their daughter. they must be a good family.

Mike: That's right. a good family.

...

Mike: (Better not tell her again about Mrs. Swanson affair and trying kill Joe for no reason. I'm gonna miss him since he invited me to a apple picking.)

[THIRD POV'S]

We seeing Mike standing the step ladder. while Joe pointing the apple on the tree.

Joe: Get that one.

Mike picked the apple

Joe: Get that one.

He picked again

Joe: Hey, get that one.

As he picked the apple, annoyed expression appeared on his face.

Joe: Get that one over there.

He picked the apple again.

Joe: No, not-not that one.

Mike: I already got it! I can't put it back!

Joe: Well, it's not going in the pie.

Mike: Oh, if you're so fucking smart, why don't you come up here and pick them yourself!

Joe: And... now there's no pie at all.

[MIKE POV'S]

Mike: (...Okay, that's not a happy time.)

Fumi: Still, you should tell Tsubaki-sama about Griffin-san. what he did to you is unforgivable.

Mike: You already know Mom character. if she's find out about of what happen to me. I don't want her destroy another family.

Fumi: But-

Mike: It's okay, Peter learned his mistake that he called me to get back home and apologized of what he did. he may be a idiot. but deep down he valued his friends and family. so please, Fumi-chan. don't tell Mom about this, will you.

Fumi: ...Wakarimashita. I will ignored this incident since Elias-sama is a good friend of Mrs. Griffin.

Mike: Thank you.

Mike: (Except when I returned to their home. I'm shocked to see the Griffins are different room and staring outside windows, not saying anything? creepy?)

Fumi: What do you plan of your trip. Mike-sama.

Mike: Arcade.

Answered quickly that Fumi flinched as sweat coming down from her forehead.

Fumi: Etto... You need to take it easy. Mike-sama. they're having a hard time when you visit there. (or financial crisis.)

Mike: *scoff* Fumi-chan. don't ever feel awful to those workers, they're trying to sabotage me in different way.

Fumi: If you keep getting their prize, I'm afraid it cannot fit your room anymore?

Mike: Heh. Who say I'm gonna put my prizes to my room.

Fumi: What do you mean? Mike-sama.

Mike: I'm going to sell it to the kids and high school since they love cute stuff this day and not only that, I'm gonna find a better toy for Sakura-chan!

Fumi: O-Oh! That's what you meant. I thought you enjoyed their suffering. Mike-sama.

Mike: Fumi-chan, is that how you look at me, that hurt...

Sulking my head down as my environment became gloomy. Fumi looked my state and she panicking, trying to change the subject.

Fumi: T-Then, do you have any other place to go.

Stopping my sulked, thinking where I should go, suddenly snapped my fingers.

Fumi: Well?

Mike: It's a secret~

Fumi: ...Playground. right.

Mike: EH?! How do you know that!

Fumi: Fufu, because we're childhood friend.

Flashing her sweet smile, while I look at her shocked face. even my body is tense.

Mike: ...Should I be happy or scared of how much you know me?

Fumi: Eh?!

Mike: I'm gonna call Mom just in case, If I had a another maid to replace you. Fumi-chan.

Fumi: M-MIKE-SAMA?!

Mike: Nante ne~.

Fumi: Mou... You're always bullying me. Mike-sama!

Mike: Sorry, you're always cute and funny when you make that face.

Fumi: I-It's not funny...

Fumi huffed her cheek, she turned away with arms crossed.

Mike: I'm sorry, Fumi-chan. I just wanted to teased you.

Fumi: ...

Still upset and not turning around that I scratch my neck, thinking way of apology.

Mike: Alright, is there anyways to forgive me?

Facing her with clapped my hands and head down, inside the limo become silence, few minutes has passed, before I heard her mumbled.

Fumi: -pats.

Mike: Hm?

Fumi: A headpats. I will forgive you, if you give me headpats.

Mike: That's it? just like that, I was expecting something else.

Fumi: ...Mike-sama, if you thinking a ecchi thought. I will tell Tsubaki-sama immediately.

Mike: Alright, alright, here.

Putting my hand on the top of her head and start pampering her head as Fumi faced became happy and chuckled as she's enjoyed the sensation.

Mike: You really like this. huh.

Fumi: Hehe~ of course, I really missed it when you praised me. Mike-sama.

Mike: ...do you want me to stop?

Fumi turn to face me and performed a anime of what they called the "big puppy eyes."

Fumi: Please...don't stop...

Mike: (Damn it. why all the girls trying do this thing. I feel bad all the guys for who had girlfriend?)

Sighing, continued caress her haired. idea formed started in my head that I stop my hand.

Fumi: Ah!

She let out a depressed cry. unable to bear the look on her face, I start patting her head again.

Fumi: Ehehe~

Fumi smile return quickly.

Mike: ...

Stopping once more.

Fumi: Ah...

Mike: ...

Holding my laughed so hard. that I resumed the headpat.

Fumi: Ehehe.

Mike: ...

Fumi: Ah...

Mike: ...

Okay Mike, just control your emotion and don't let her find out! because this is so cute! I start patting her again

Fumi: Uhehe...

It's funny how her expression changes the moment I take my hand off. still the Fumi I know of. funny and charming!

Fumi: Ah-Wait, stop toying with me. Mike-sama!

Mike: G-Gomen Fumi-chan, I couldn't stop it. because you look so cute when I doing that.

Fumi's blushed my compliment as her head looked down and her body is shaked.

Mike: Fumi-chan?

Moving closer to her. before she's began hitting me in the chest in a cute way.

Fumi: Mouuu! You're so meanie. Mike-sama!

Slight chuckled that Fumi keep hitting me, while I raised my two hand as surrender as I enjoyed this moment. before a driver called us.

Driver: Waka-sama, we've arrived Shibuya Station.

She's stopped hitting at me while I fix my clothes.

Mike: Well, I'll be off then. but, you've already know the drill. right.

She nodded and I walked toward the door to opened. as I was leaving, glancing back to Fumi.

Mike: Fumi-chan, can you do me a small favor.

Fumi: Hai, what it is?

Mike: Can you go to my place and buy a new game for 'Her' and some food. I feel she's angry at me. I didn't have time to visit.

Asking sheepishly that I almost forgot promise again.

Fumi: Fufu, Don't worry, Mike-sama. I'm sure she understand that. although, you always forget it like stupid.

Mike: OI!!

Fumi: Nante ne~. that's was you get for teasing me.

Glaring her that she start laughing. soon after I joined her as well as we stopped our laughed.

Mike: Mataatode, Fumi-chan.

Fumi: Hai, Take care of your trip. Mike-sama.

Closing the door, turned around and survey the surrounding. it been  years since I saw this city.

As the limo drove away, seeing people carry on their daily lived, high rise building with a advertisement board about the new release games, idols, anime etc. and a crossing where they perform a movie called the Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. gosh, I love that drift scene...

Mike: Time sure flies this city.  still pissed what Stewie said about my half-Japanese.

Mike: ...I couldn't denied that. there are moron who into this 'stuff'.

Pondered a bit of what Stewie said, until I've spotted something and went toward it.

Mike: You're still waiting your master. Hachi.

That's right! the statue of Hachiko.

My childhood favorite Hachi: a dog's tale. watched this together with my family when I was young. my parents told me treat your pet with love and care and they will loyalty to you in the end.

Mike: I think I've saw the blog, saying they build another statue of Hachi in university. maybe I should visit there when I have a time. even better when I get home I should watch this movie again with my sister.

"If" she open up to me. suddenly I've realized something.

Mike: Shit! I forgot 'him'

How couldn't I forget my dachshund dog. Dad gave me a puppy on my birthday when I was a ten years old. I had good time with my best friend. but because of the abroad. I've leave him to his care and train him to be a better dog.

Of course, already told him about my new cat and he accepted and warn me to take care of two them. I'm not the type of person who leaves responsibility to the other people.

Ever since of my parent's speech and announcement. I didn't have time to visit him or spent time with.

Mike: Oh man!

Scratching my haired in frustration. many people saw me weirdly. stopped my action, took deep breath and let it all out.

Mike: *sigh* I've guessed add another apologize gift. better get going then.

Took a last look of the statue before turn away and proceed to my destination.

[SCENEBREAK]

Finally reached my destination. scanning the building.

Mike: Same as ever~

Took out lollipop in my pocket, unwrapped and ate it, putting my hood on it, before I smiled menacingly.

Mike: Sorry Fumi-chan. But, I kinda~ enjoyed it when they make their agonize face.

Putting my hands in the pocket and walked as the automatic door opened.

[THIRD POV'S]

We see a crowd of people playing different types of games in arcade. minding their business, Until...

*Sliding door noise*

They look a the entrance too see person wearing black pants along black sneaker, black t-shirt with red jacket as his hoodie covered his face, a black and gold oversized cloak with fingerless glove and kitsune mask hanging on his waist, lastly a lollipop sticking in his mouth with menacing smile on his face. that person is Mike as he released abnormal aura.

(A/N: Just the outfit and the mask hanging on his waist.)

The crowds gasped in shock, even the owners of the building showed nervous face as they recognized him. Mike ignored them, continued his walking, the crowd's step back because of his aura.

Staff: Sir, that's...

Manager: Yes. I'm aware.

The manager eyes shine brightly.

Manager: Drift!! action, shooting, fighting and rhythm games. he has conquered regardless of the genre. on top of that. he is a prodigy when it comes to crane games and can claim any prize with a single coin. he is the most dangerous gamer known to this arcade: Drift!

Mike's eyes sparkle as he found something inside the crane games.

Manager: He's already got his eyes on the Pochacco aloha items we just got in. if he were to get a huge haul of those, It'd be a problem.

Staff: Heh, we're ready for him.

Manager: What?

Staff: I've already arranged the prizes in the machine in that machine so that won't be easy to get.

As he said reassure tone knowing Mike will not get it. Until...

Staff: WHAT?!

The attendant shocked while Mike's mocking smiled knowing it's all too easy for him.

Staff: Th-That's a tag hook! That's a cheat where you hook the plushie's tag!

Manager: He just got three at once!

Mike chuckled and goes to another crane, he spotted something as his eyes shine again.

Manager: Do you think he'll get one in a single try again?

Staff: No. It'll be fine. those are in boxes, so you have to aim for that loop... but I lowered the arm's strength as much as possible, so it must be moved at least fifteen times for it to fall

Manager: I-I see...

Before the claw goes down.

[Replace the figure with Tohka spirit form figure]

Staff: W-Whaaaaaat?!

Manager: It's lifted up.

Staff: Now he used the stab techniques! It's a high-level technique where you stab the arm's claw into the crevice of the box!

Mike gazes the duo as they startled, he kept staring until smug smirk appear on his face as he wave his hand to them.

Mike: Manager~. I don't see the prize I want. do me a favor and put it for me~.

Said with a normal tone. but, clearly he's provoking them as tick mark appeared on their forehead.

Manager & Staff: (T-That bastard!!!)

Staff: S-Sure. Please wait a moment.

As Staff turned around before he glanced the manager as he's eyes flash a shine.

Manager: (You understand. don't you? no matter how pro he is. we cannot let him get any more prizes on one try.)

Staff: (I know. I'm a professional. I put it on the "hell" setting!)

He thumbs up as Mike went another claw game. but not before.

The manager and staff shocked and scream as Mike did something crazy.

Staff: That's.. the Niagara Drop!

The staff said as the background change into the real Niagara Drop as he standing at the edge of the waterfall.

Staff: Noooooo!!!

A log came out of nowhere, hitting the Staff from behind and fall.

Staff: By breaking the center of the mountain of plushies, they're all falling like Niagara Falls!

Manager: Stop explaining, and do something about it!

Staff: I'm soooory!!!

As the two of them plunge toward the bottom to the waterfall, screaming in despair.

*Splash*

[MIKE'S POV]

Mike: Phew, seeing their misery face and destroying their business. I love it so much~

I'm now sitting on the bench, tired, but with a haul of plush toys on my leg.

Mike: Still. they're getting good a this.

Glancing the owners who collapsed with defeat and despair on their face. Maybe Fumi's right. I kinda went overkill. maybe I should go and apologize to them

...

Mike: Nah...

Looks like my business here is done. but, before that I should check my score, as I went the arcade game, lose it purposely and looked at the score board.

...

Mike: EH?!

My eyes went wide opened and stunned to see the result.

-----

Rank Name Score

1. DRIFT                         35395512920

2. DRIFT                         32635865634

3. RinRin                        30813484312

4. DRIFT                         29524758235

5. DRIFT                         28346721347

-----

Mike: ...Oooh, so you dared trying to take the number one spot from me. I don't think so. "RinRin!"

Clenching my fist so hard that little blood coming out of it. but composing myself as I breathe air deeply and let out.

Mike: Still, I praised you good job for taking my number 3 spot in this game. I should reward you something.

I should ask 'her' if she can find this 'RinRin'... or don't, thinking me a stalker or worse. a guy?!

Mike: I think my job here is done. I should've get going.

Picking my winning prizes and leave my hunting ground. as I finally outside the building that I breathed a fresh air and stretch my arm up high.

Mike: let's see my watch. thinking like one or two hour. might be a good time to go home.

As I checked my watch, look closely of what time it is?

It's 12:30 PM.

Mike: What the hell!! I'll be there like 15 minutes!! not a hour or something! Okay, Mike, take it easy. perhaps I should go back there and played a bit, see if I can get bored of it.

Went back to the arcade to kill time.

Mike: You got to be kidding me, right...

I'm now outside the building and got another plastic bag, full of prizes. checking my watches and it's 12:35 PM.

Mike: Maybe I should get back again. but, all the prizes is already empty...(clearly I'm innocent...) oh! maybe trying the pachinko.

I was gonna get back. until...

*Stomach ruumble*

My stomach rumble so hard that many people heard it, they chuckled as I scratch my neck behind in embarrassment.

Mike: Well, "A man's gotta eat, what a man's gotta eat."

Recalling there's a burger restaurant not far away from here and only 30 minutes walk.

And so. finally left the arcade building, looking something to eat. as I was leaving, I've heard a despair cry out of nowhere. must be someone else?

[TIMESKIP]

Mike: Phew, finally!

Finally arrived the burger-chain restaurant that my stomach is frickin annoying. so, waste no time that I pushed the glass doors and I've greeted by a scent of fries and burger.

*Stomach growl*

Mike: (Okay, Okay! just wait! I'm ordering right now!)

Walking to the register and stare the pretty cashier. she had a pink hair along with her eyes. she's wore a headless cap along a restaurant attire and greeted me of her smile.

???: Welcome. will you be dining here?

Nodded her response as she picked menu and showed to me.

???: Your order, please.

Looking at the menu that it had varieties of burgers and soon enough, I begin my ordered.

Mike: I take two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

After I've done with my order. the menu started shaking as I looked of the sourced that it was a cashier. her face is no longer smile as she had disbelief face.

??? U-Um, sir, can I ask you question?

Mike: Hm? sure, what it is?

???: A-Are you going to eat all of those?

Mike: Mhm, What's wrong with that.

The cashier got tense once more. she's was gonna ask me another question and I quickly interrupted.

Mike: You know is kinda rude that you bothering me with a question, while you keep your customers waiting.

Pointing my thumb at the back, seeing the customer are patiently wait. she then gave me a apologetic bows.

???: I-I'm sorry, please wait off to the side of the counter.

Went aside of the counter, waiting of my order. minute has passed, the cashier brought my foods and she put down the tray.

???: T-Thank you very much.

Switching the plastic bag to the other hand and slid under the tray and grabbed it, find a place to sit as I was walking, many people saw me carry so much. gasped in shock, they step back and still looking the tray.

Until I spot a empty table right next to the glass interior. I went there and, finally placed my order on table and putting my prizes to the other side of the chair. after I finally sit and sigh in relief.

Mike: Well then, time to eat~

I was gonna ready to eat. but I forgot my hood on, I removed it as my white haired loosed and reached to my waist.

For some reason, I heard some people whispers as I listened their chatter while tying my haired.

Girl 1: Hey, isn't he super hot.

Girl 2: Oh, wow. he's so my type.

Girl 3: How often do you see someone that hot.

Girl 4: That way he tying his white hair is so cool...

...If it's wasn't for the training of my straight-face, I'll be embarrassed as hell, but, I feel happy and proud of my look. as for the boys. let's just say I didn't expect this.

Boy 1: Tch!

Boy 2: Who the hell this guy!

Boy 3: He should just die.

Boy 4: Unforgivable!!!

There it is... 'a jealous classmates moment'. even though they not my classmates. but, If they do the FFF Inquisition. I'll beat the crap out of them like a cherokee drum and of course! if they surround me, I'm gonna say that 'line' to them!!

*Stomach ruuumble*

Mentally sighed that my stomach is really annoying right now! I'm done with my haired that I turned into a low ponytail. without wasting my time, I clapped my hands, bowed and I began to eat.

[TIMESKIP]

Mike: Phew, Good stuff.

Finishing my meal that I leaned back on the chair to relax and thinking what should I do next, I already got her a gift, but, this is too small.

Mike: (Think Mike, Think!)

And I realized something, recalling of me and Fumi in the talking to the bathroom.

Fumi: Hm. I went there and the breads is good. their best seller is a chocolate cornet you should try it.

Mike: (I owe you another one, Fumi-chan.)

Took out my cellphone, searched it and found what I was looking for.

Mike: Yamabuki Bakery, huh? and lucky me that my playground its a 20 minutes walk from there.

Texting Yata to meet me in front of the station and bring our usual mobile. after seconds, got a reply that he will be there shortly.

Mike: Alright, time to get going.

Stand up, place my hair on the right side of the shoulder as I put my hood on, picked up my prizes and I leave the building.

Of course, as a good Samaritan. I left a little something under a tray, to make their day.

[THIRD POV'S]

As he left the restaurant, the girls looked on a the entrance feeling depressed of his leave.

Girl 1: Aww, he left.

Girl 2: Our eyes met when he look my direction.

Girl 3: No way! mine, too!

Girl 4: That way he eating. is so elegant~

The girls squeal in excitement. as for the boys looked for his table, they horrified to see his tray is neatly organized.

Boy 1: W-What the hell.

Boy 2: Impossible!

Boy 3: How can a human would finish that in 10 minutes?!

Boy 4: I'm so jealous!

The boys cursed their breathes. the Server came as she picked the tray from Mike table, she then spotted something.

Server: Hm?

A white enveloped, found under the tray, she picked up and found handwriting saying. 'Thank you for the food. Hope this make your day.(^▽^)'

Curious, she opened it. her mouth drop and cover it using her hand. a single tear drop coming from her eyes.

Server: I-I'm about to cry!

Girl 1: What's wrong?

Server: That guy, just gave me a 550,000 yen!!

The crowds shocked as they looked the entrance. thinking of who's the mysterious person.

[MIKE POV'S]

Now arriving in the Harajuku station. usual there are so many people in this station.

Then look at the stairway with a serious expression I had. I read about this. when you ride the train, You will be squeezing to the death or mistaking as the molester.

Shivered of the molester part. I shook my head and look at the stairway with a serious gaze

Mike: Alright, train. do you worst!

Marched toward the train and thinking what kind of different people will I meet today. and so, I get on the train as the door closed behind my back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay! first of all. sorry again of my brain since almost to be 2 mouth of this chapter of waiting. having a hard time of location, city and their personality.

And second, shout out to @mxulxna for helping me to Aya and Kanon of their part-time job, also read his book of 'the Blooming Roses.' you gonna love it.!

The word count is 4214 almost reaching the 1k! thank you for reading my book. it mean a lot to me.

And finally, who is Mike referring to 'her' and the dog? let's wait in the future chapter! peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.6K 52
[A possible better version on the second year anniversary book] "If I work here, I might be able to find, the music within." (Y/N) (L/N) has always...
14.6K 633 50
"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing up. His parents abandoned him, and he sta...
50.1K 1.6K 79
I do not own BanG Dream! All the works are own by bushiroad. And i do not owned pictures, music, lyrics and any other anime appearances. All of them...
16.9K 716 92
A male part-timer suddenly appeared in a girl's band studio!? Meet Nakasone Kyo, a part-timer of CirCLE Studio. A high school student devot...