Destiny's Will

By Inaayat_10

Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, y... More

COPYRIGHT
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
NOTE- Please do not skip
CHAPTER 21
NEW BOOK
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
NEW BOOK
IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NEXT CHAPTER?
CHAPTER 34
ANNOUNCEMENT
NEXT CHAPTER?
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
NEXT UPDATE?
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 11

3.8K 260 71
By Inaayat_10

Hello! Look who's here with a surprise update!!

Third update in two days,not bad. To be honest majority of the credit goes to you guys for motivating me through you votes and comments. Thank you!

A humble request, please  DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW if you are liking the story. Also, please vote for the previous chapters as well, if you haven't done that yet.

Once again, thanks for all the support❤

Happy Reading!

..........

Nandini flinched at his tone but as she realised what he said, her eyes widened and her stomach twisted. Shock would be an understatement to describe the emotion she was going through. She pushed him away with all her force due to which he stumbled backwards. She raised her eyes and directly stared into his brown orbs. Her eyes held a look of utter disbelief.

The next words left her mouth on their own accord,

Nandini- What do you mean by saying that I hid it from you? I had come to you and you had told me to leave, you said that you do not accept the baby as yours.

Her voice cracked towards the end but she kept taking deep breaths to calm herself. Her poker face irked Manik and he screamed,

Manik- Have you lost it Nandini! It was ten minutes back that I got to know that I am a father to a five-year old girl.

Nandini couldn't believe her ears. Everything started to get hazy. Her vision turned blurry and she felt dizzy. Her head felt too heavy and it seemed like her lungs had stopped functioning. Black spots covered her vision and she lost her balance. Before she could fall, her hand subconsciously took the support of the chair placed next to her. Gradually, her head stopped spinning but the throbbing was still there. A tiny drop of tear tickled her cheek and she whispered in sheer disbelief,

Nandini(mumbled)- He didn't know about Aadu.

Manik looked at her only to find her standing taking the support of the chair and sobbing. He took a step towards her. He raised his hand to hold her chin and lift her face. She looked into his eyes and it pinched his heart to see his angel in such a broken state. He cursed himself for acting in such an impulsive manner and for once again being the reason behind the tears that were uncontrollably streaming down her face. He wiped off her tears from his thumb and caressed her rosy cheeks to calm her down. He leaned towards her and butterflies made its way to her stomach when she felt a soft and warm touch of his lips on her forehead. He let his lips linger there for a minute and then took a step back. Although, Nandini would never admit but his forehead kisses still had the power to calm her down like nothing else ever could.

Manik(gently)- What were you saying about me not accepting the baby?

Nandini just looked at him with tears in her eyes. She wanted to tell him so many things but not a single word left her mouth. Manik lightly caressed her cheek with his thumb and tucked the hair strands resting on them, behind her ears. He looked into her now swollen eyes and said,

Manik(softly)- speak up Nandini!

Nandini took a deep breath. She needed that long breath not only to share the truth with Manik but also to handle his touch that was unknowingly creating a havoc inside her.

Nandini(still sobbing)- Manik, when Aadu was two-months old, I had come to Malhotra Mansion along with her to meet you, to tell you that we had become parents, to tell you that god had blessed us with a little fairy but (pauses)

Manik(patiently)- yes, say it Nandini, I am listening.

Nandini held Manik's other hand and intertwined their fingers as now she was definite that he wasn't aware of him being a father at that time and the truth would be hard for him deal with.

Nandini-Mom did not let me meet you, she said that you told her that you do not want to see my face and that you refused to accept the baby as yours. That incident killed me, it finished me Manik. That was the day when I left Mumbai and came to Delhi to start a new life.

She told him everything in one go. His hand that was resting on her cheek, fell down lifelessly and she heard a mere whisper leaving his mouth.

Manik- but mom never told me that you came.

Her gaze,which was earlier settled on their intertwined hands, immediately shifted to look at him. She noticed the vertical wrinkles that had settled between his eyebrows. His face displayed innumerable emotions, the most prominent one being perplexity and confusion. She gave a gentle squeeze to his hand which was still in her grip. This brought him out of his thoughts and he immediately fished his phone out of his pocket to dial Nyonika's number. He put the call on speaker. Every unanswered ring was causing his heartbeat to pace up. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, his mother answered the phone.

Nyonika- Hi Manik, how are you and when have you planned to come back to Mumbai?

Manik did not speak up.

Nyonika- what happened Manik, why aren't you saying anything?

Nyonika's voice showed her worry. Helpness dripped from the words that left Manik's mouth next.

Manik- Mom please answer my question in a yes or a no, six years back did Nandini come with my daughter to meet me and did you tell her that I did not want to meet her or our daughter.

The line went silent. Manik was impatiently waiting for her answer, not because he doubted what Nandini had shared with him, he was sure that his angel could never lie to him, but he wanted to hear the truth from his mother's mouth.

Nyonika- Manik listen

He didn't need an explanation, all that his heart required at that moment was a simple yes or no. The dam of his patience broke and he screamed startling Nandini as she had never seen him talking to his mother like that but she remained quiet not wanting to interrupt them.

Manik- No mom, just answer my question damn it!

Nyonika- yes, she had come...

That was the biggest shock for Manik. It seemed like his mind had stopped working and his heart had stopped beating. His posture stiffened and his hand that was in Nandini's grip started to slip down. She unintentionally tightened her grip on his hand.

Manik felt broken and betrayed. Out of everyone, why did the reason of his destruction had to be his mother whom he trusted and loved blindly? He tightly shut his eyes to end this moment. His body felt limp and heavy. His breathing became rapid and his palms turned sweaty. He subconsciously loosened the tie, although he knew that it was not the tie that was making him choke.

Nyonika- Manik listen to me once

The voice of his so called mother brought him out of his thoughts. Suddenly, the betrayal and disappointment that floated in his eyes were replaced by sheer spite. Just a glance at him and Nandini knew that he had shifted gears from helplessness to cold emotional indifference. His soft self had now taken the backseat and the beast in him had the wheel. His jaw clenched and his muscles grew tensed. His eyes warped into miserable black. His voice came out so loud, so thunderous that Nandini wasn't able to focus on what he said.

Manik(furiously)- why Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra, why did you do this to me?

Nyonika(in urgency)- because that girl was not right for you and our family. Because of that girl, you, for the first time in your life, went against my decision. You married her even after I had refused to accept her. She would have ruined your life. You fought with your mom for that girl. I knew that she will take you away from me. And you, you are fighting with me, with your mom, who gave you birth, who drank the cup of poisonous tea without even thinking twice so that she could throw this unlucky girl out of your life.

......

Hmm, did Nyonika just confess something else as well, the poisonous tea...

Anyway, How was the chapter? I hope it was worth the excitement and wait! 

A lot more is coming up!!

And finally the truth is out now.

What will Manik do next?

Will Nandini forgive Manik after knowing that he didn't know about Aadhya?

Stay tuned to get all your answers!!

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR BUTTON AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS!!

INLINE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!

MORE THE VOTES AND COMMENTS, FASTER WILL BE THE UPDATES!

Thank you,

Stay safe and Take care,

Best Wishes!

Inaayat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 10.8K 64
|Manik Malhotra| |Nandini Murthy| And their broken pieces. Broken, But Beautiful.
304K 20.8K 54
The journey of a careless play boy and fragile doll. Love is not his cup of coffee but for her husband is everything in her life. Both of them happy...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
576K 24.7K 61
Manik and nandani separate due to an accident, but this is not the end of their story, but a beginning of new journey! Experience love, betrayal and...