~𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙤...

By C4liven

▄▄▄▄ "M̶i̶y̶a̶,̶ I̶ d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶,̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶ b... More

1. ••𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮, 𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜••
2.••𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙉••
3.••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙛••
4.••𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠••
5.••𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪••
6.••𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚!? + 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 2.
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 3.
7. ••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 "𝙎"••
8. ••𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨••
9. ••𝘼 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙮••
10. ••𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙••
11. ••𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢 𝙑𝙨. 𝙔/𝙉••
12. ••𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨••
13.••𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪••
14.••𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥••
15.••𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?••
16.••𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 + 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!••
17.••𝙏𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩••
18.0••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣~••
𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀☽*ʟᴀsᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ*
18.2••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣••

••𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣~𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••

2.3K 91 184
By C4liven

(A/N): I got inspired so here's a special for now before I continue the story line, slow updates now because of school work 😰 but the book is ending very soon so I guess slow updates can't be too bad :)

I also didn't want to end the book yet since there is like 1 or 2 more chapters left so here's a special.

Flashback

It was just a normal day at Joe's Resturant. You're having a good time, well, "were" having a good time. Apparently you had to do a challenge from Reki and Shadow to ignore Miya for the whole day. Let's see how this all started.....

Reki and Shadow has entered through the door. You saw them as you were sitting on your phone scrolling through Twitter.

(Y/N): Hey Reki! Where's Langa? I thought you two were always together.

Reki: Hey (Y/N)! Apparently Langa had to go visit his dad with his mom. He said he'll be back soon though!

(Y/N): Alright, shadow what are you doing here?

Shadow: You've gotta sweet deal on the line! ACCEPT IT.

(Y/N): Lower your voice you old hag.

Shadow: IM NOT OLD!!!

(Y/N): Your face says otherwise.

You sighed.

(Y/N): Anyways, what do you want?

Reki: We were hoping you would do this challenge! I thought it would be pretty funny to see Miya's reaction to it.....

You tilt your head in confusion. What did he mean by that?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Reki: You have to!-

Shadow: YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO IGNORE MIYA, FOR THE WHOLEEEEE DAY.

Reki: Agh! Hey! I was going to say that!

(Y/N): And why should I do that? What's in it for me?

Reki: Well, I'm not the richest, lets just say I "borrowed" Cherry's money for the challenge, so if you can ignore Miya the whole day, you can have 10,000 yen!

Your eyes widened and shined.

(Y/N): t-ten thousand yen!?! Well, I could buy Miya a cat or a dog with this, I think he would like that, but.... AGH! Screw it! Alright!!! I'll do it!

Reki: That's great! His reaction will be priceless! Though....if he found out that I made (Y/N) do the dare, oh I could only imagine how painful Miya will scratch me.....

Back to present

So that's how it all began. You're job is to ignore Miya all day for the money. Can you do it? Probably not, but you're going to try.

Miya came through the door to your house.

Miya: Hey (Y/N), I'm here to deliver food, you probably didn't eat this morning so here.

Miya started to walk upstairs to your room. You started panicking.

(Y/N): holy shit!!!! Miya is already here!? Does that mean the challenge starts now?! Oh dear......

Miya then came into your room with the food. You slapped your face so you can keep a straight face.

Miya: Here you go

He handed it over to you, though you just looked away.

Miya: Um (Y/N)? Here's the food.

He tried giving it to you again though you just scooted away from him. He let out an annoyed sigh.

Miya: (Y/N) (L/N), TAKE. YOUR. FOOD. NOW!

You wanted to burst into laughter, but no. You have to hold it in, you can't laugh yet. So you continued to ignore him.

Miya: Fine! You're not getting any food then you slime.

He stomped away hoping that you would come and grab him back, but you didn't. So Miya turned to you and started stomping towards you.

Miya: SERIOUSLY WHAT IS GOING ON!!!???

You took out your phone and started to scroll through tik tok. You yawned. Miya then took your phone away.

Miya: No phone privileges until you talk to me.

You started to walk away from him to grab a snack. Miya grabbed your arm.

Miya: Talk. To. Me. NOW!

Damn, so Miya is really pissed. Sorry Reki and shadow, but you're dead as hell as soon as Miya finds out they made (Y/N) do this.

Miya: Fine, if you won't talk to me, I'll have to make you.

He grabbed your face to look out him. You averted your eyes away from him.

Miya: Fine then! Goodbye!

He angrily stomped out of your room, then went out of your house. He was like an angry cat. Once he left the house, you started laughing so hard on your bed.

(Y/N): BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! REKI AND SHADOW DEFINETLY NEEDED TO SEE HIS REACTION! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You started to text Reki about Miya. Reki started laughing too. Oh if poor Miya knew what was going on.....

(Y/N): Alright! Time to put on my act!

You started to leave your house and started to practice skateboarding at the park. You wanted to master a new trick to beat Adam, but it was so boring without Miya. You then sighed and decided to go to the book store to rent out a book.

Though, you didn't expect Miya to be there. He's your boyfriend and yet you didn't know he was interested in books. Miya spotted you. He was about to yell but then he had to stay quiet. So he whispered yelled, "(Y/N)! Get your ass here, now!"

You started to walk away to the door to leave. Miya's blood started to boil. Oh my....

Once you left you quickly skated away on your skateboard to the cherry blossom tree to relax. This was a tough challenge indeed.

Miya: (Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU!? TALK TO ME YOU BITCH- I-I MEAN SLIME!

You hid behind the Sakura tree so he doesn't find you. Miya lost his temper and you were so going to get a few scratches on you.

Miya soon gave up and walked away with a sad face. You felt guilty but no, it was for 10,000 yen! You have to do this. Only 8 more hours left...

You went back to your house to see Miya sitting on your couch.

Miya: About time you arrived you slime! Mind telling me why you're ignoring me? You have been ignoring my texts and calls too! What the hell is going on!?

You then ignore him, AGAIN, and went to your room to sleep. Miya sadly sighed and turned your TV on to watch something.

Miya's POV

I wondered if I did something wrong for them to ignore me....

Or maybe I just lost them without knowing it!

What did I do wrong....I hope I can fix it so Y/N doesn't leave me too....

Oh well.....

Back to Author's POV

Only six more hours to ignore Miya. ONLY SIX. You can do this...

(Y/N): I feel really bad for ignoring Miya, actually no! Don't feel bad, he's done much worse things- but then again....Don't think too much about it! It will only make this challenge more hard.

You sighed and turned off your lamp on your nightstand. You decided to sleep it off. Until morning.....

You felt the bed shift beside you. It was Miya! Seems like Miya couldn't sleep without you. I guess he needs cuddles, but unfortunately, you had to continue this challenge so you scooted farther away from him on the bed. This made Miya pout.

Miya: Rude...be like that then!

Miya turned away from you so now your backs are facing each other. Your eyelids started to become heavy and soon they shut closed. You were now sound asleep.

Morning then came......
A bright and sunny day indeed. A cheerful day because in about 30 minutes, you can talk to Miya again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You woke up and yawned. Today is going to be better. When you woke up, you saw Miya still sleeping. You were about the pet his head but you had to hold off for 30 minutes. It was for the money. The thing is that you didn't know that Reki and Shadow were spying on you this whole time to see if you would cheat. To their surprise, you were actually succeeding!

You got out of bed and went to grab a morning snack. Though someone pulled you by the hand and made you fall onto the bed again.

Miya: You're not going anywhere.....

Miya said in a sleepy voice. He was still very tired and he should rest some more. So you just ignored him and went out of your room.

Miya then fell asleep again.

You were eating your favorite flavored pocky as you were watching your favorite show as you were at it.

10 more minutes left.....

You started to play your favorite game to quickly pass time. Miya then came downstairs.

Miya: Morning.....oh right you're ignoring me so you can't say good morning back, hmph.

You continued to play your favorite game. You didn't take one glance at him. You were so close to passing the challenge. 5 more minutes left.....

Miya: Talk to me, just say one word at least???

You ignored him. 4 more minutes left....

Miya: Did I do something wrong?

You wanted to say no so badly but you only had a few more minutes until the challenge ended.

Miya: If I did something wrong, you can tell me! I can try and fix it!

At this point Miya was just begging to hear your voice. Oh dear, this was a tough one. 2 more minutes left.....

Miya waited for your answer, but nothing came out of your mouth...Miya then sighed.

Miya: (Y/N)?? Are you there? C'mon I'm right here say something!

1 more minute left.....

You didn't even look at him once. You had your eyes on your game the whole time.

Miya: If you want me to leave that badly I can...

You shut your eyes shut tightly. You just couldn't look at his expression right now.

10 seconds left.....

10......

9......

8.....

7.....

6....

5......

Miya: Alright I'll go then....goodbye....

4......

3.....

2.....

Miya opened the door and started to walk out.

1......

TIMES UP!

Your rushed over to hug Miya from behind which made Miya's eyes widened.

(Y/N): Sorry! So sorry! It was a challenge I had to do for 10,000 yen! I don't want you to go at all! Don't worry you did nothing wrong!!! Sorry, I'm very sorry.....

Miya: So you still love me??

(Y/N): Yes yes! A lot! it was just a dare! I was planning to spend the money for a new cat for you....

Miya smiled.

Miya: Thank you, BUT DON'T DO IT AGAIN OR IM NEVER LETTING YOU SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!

You laughed.

(Y/N): But I had to admit, your reaction was priceless!

Miya groaned.

Reki: Holy shit, (Y/N) actually did it!

Shadow: I didn't think they would last a minute in....

Reki came out from the tree and rushed over to you.

Reki: As promised, here's your money!

(Y/N): Uh oh....Reki, that was a bad move.

You quickly took the money and backed away from Reki. Miya glared daggers at Reki's eyes. Run.

Miya started to scratched and bite Reki like a cat! He showed no mercy! He then found shadow after that and scratched and bit him too. They were covered in scratches and bites now.

Miya: That's what you get for making (Y/N) ignore me for a day! Slimes....disgusting....

Miya then hugged you tightly.

Miya: And if you ever do that again! I'll make sure you meet the end of hell!

Reki and shadow gulped at Miya's protectiveness.

Yea, they learned to never do that again....

Well that's the end of the special! See you in the next chapter, goodbye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7.5K 39
❝I hope our love lasts the infinity..❞ - Miya You moved into a new town in Japan, since your dad got a job there. Sadly, you had to leave mum behind...
129K 4.4K 51
/𝗹ē𝗹/ 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞�...
47.8K 1.1K 42
( 담아 떨쳐내 ) 💭 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖽𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺...
374K 17.1K 30
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾-𝗁𝖺...