๐”ป๐• ๐•๐• ๐šƒ.๐™ผ.๐š

Por lovelyNight678

She was know for two things. Her doll like appearance. And her only companion being the infamous Tom Riddle... Mais

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™ธ๐™ธ.
๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ.
๐™ธ๐š…
๐š…
VI
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
Red Room
Black Manor
Snake Bites
Slither
The Beast

๐™ธ.

8.2K 228 44
Por lovelyNight678

     IT WAS A COLD NIGHT AT WOOLS ORPHANAGE. Tom sat at the swing that was held by the tall tree. He heard that a new kid had shown up last night out of nowhere.
He rolled his eyes knowing that the kid would become a nuisance to handle just like the others.
Closing the book on his lap he stared of into the distance until he heard the garden snakes talk to him about the new home it found. Replying back he closed his eyes and sighed.

    He silently prayed that the new kid wouldn't cross paths with him anytime soon. He prefers the company of silence and solitude.

"So you speak with them too." Tom snapped his eyes open and looked for the source of the voice.
"I'm up here." Turning up, Tom saw the most doll like girl he had ever seen sitting on the upper branches.
Even her clothes reminded him of the old antique dolls we would see in stores.
She looked perfect in every way and to this day Tom thanks the universe for letting him meeting her in such way.

"What are you doing here." He tried to reply calmly but anger was evident in his voice. "I was taking a nap until I heard you talk to the garden snakes. They mentioned your name was Tom."

He glared at her for a while. He hated how she said his name. But all of that anger washed away when he thought about her words carefully. "You speak to snakes too."

The girl nodded. Her face remains stoic throughout the conversation.
"So I take it you're like me then." In a way Tom felt disappointed. He thought he was the only one who could do these things. But having a person like her around could prove to be useful.

"Well then allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Tom Marvolo Riddle." He plastered a fake smile, gesturing her to do the same.

"Nagini. Nagini Eclair Black." A smirk was finally presented. Her dark eyes showing off a sinister glint.

From that day go. Their fates were forever sealed.

"Stop it Thomas, I don't want to get out of bed today."

"Why must you always be so difficult in the morning. Get up and get dressed the day has started." Tom huffed in annoyance and shook her awake once more.
"If I agree to wake up will you give back the sugar packets?"

"I'll give you two, only because today they're serving porridge." Nagini jumped out of bed and began looking for her slippers. Proud of his accomplishment, Tom crossed his arms as he waited for her.
Finally done she walks with him down stairs hand in hand. Tom knew that if he wasn't around she would have most likely slept the whole day or tripped down the stairs every morning.
"You know Thomas, Billy stated that he overheard a conversation about a couple coming in hopes of adopting a kid."

"Why were you talking to Billy." Nagini faltered at his statement. Feeling his hand get tighter along with a small glare.
"I didn't talk to him. He was talking with a few of the other kids under a tree and I just happened to be up in a branch napping." She made sure to tell the truth. Tom didn't like it when she would lie to him. He wanted his doll to be perfect.
"Good. Make sure to stay away from Billy and the other kids. They're a menace. But if what Billy says is true, then I don't want you leaving me side got it."

Nagini nodded and sat with him at the breakfast table. Handing her two sugar packets Nagini cracked a small smile. She was a sucker for sweets.
Yet Tom would always monitor her sugar levels because he was scared his doll might become a hyper energetic kid.

"Do you think we'll get adopted Thomas?" The kids around them shivered. Only she could call him that and get away with it.
"Why would you want to be adopted?" Tom didn't like the idea of one of them leaving without the other. To him, Nagini was his partner in crime until the end of time. Like it or not.

"I just think it would be an interesting experience is all."

"You don't need anyone else but me. Things like adoption shouldn't be on your mind." He shoved a spoon full of his porridge into her small mouth to keep her distracted.
"But then I wonder, what on earth is on your mind? Every kid around us can't help but think about adoption yet your here not blinking an eye at the thought." She spoke through muffled chews. Letting Tom dab the corners of her mouth with a napkin.
"That's easy. Whenever I'm not thinking about how I'm going to escape this place, I think of you. What I'll dress you up in, how your feeling, even about what ribbon to use for your hair. I think about it every day." Nagini's eyes widened with amusement.
"You know, sometimes I feel like you treat me as if I were a really a real doll that you try and keep all for yourself."

   Tom smirked. He simply patted her head and fed her another spoonful. "That's because you are a doll. And the sooner you come to terms that you're my doll the sooner things will be a lot more smoother." 
     Nagini and nodded. She had decided ever since she met Tom that she would follow him until the end of time. It's been four years since they met and things sure have changed.
  "Children! Go get ready the Warrington's will arrive anytime now."

Tom took Nagini's hand as they walked to the shared room. Nobody wanted to sleep in the same room as Tom or Nagini. So Ms. Wool decided to have them share a room in the meanwhile.
   Leading her inside, Nagini headed towards the wooden cabinet only to be pulled back and sat on the bed. "Oh come on Thomas. Pretty sure I'm old enough to pick out my own outfits, we are the same age after all." 

   "I am very much aware about our age Nagini. But I just think I know what suits you best. Besides, I like dressing you up you look adorable in the outfits I pick out for you." Nagini huffed in response.
    "Go take a bath while I finish getting your outfit ready." Tom pointed towards the door and Nagini followed his orders.

   Walking down the hall she entered the shower room.

    As she set the bath she started taking off her white nightgown. Carefully she stepped into the cold water. The orphanage didn't really have hot water or a working heater. During winter the heater would barley work and they would rely on the chimney for heat.
    Truth be told she hated the heat. Always finding comfort in the cold. Maybe that's why she didn't flinch in the icy waters.

   Her pin straight black hair pooled around her. Her bangs loosing their bounce in the water. Her peaceful bath time was disturbed someone pounded on the door. Hurrying her to finish.
   Wrapping the white fluffy-less towel around her. She opened the door and locked her dead black eyes on Agatha Olice. A girl who would often try and pick on her but failed to achieve said goal.

   Nagini only walked past her, avoiding the extended ankle. Her hair was dripping wet, getting water everywhere. So calmly she shoved her from behind making her slip and fall on the wet bathroom floor. Cries where heard from the girl but Nagini continued to walk to her room.
    Stepping in she noticed the outfit laid neatly on her bed. It was a dark green victorian dress with a flower like pattern on it. 

   Slipping on her undergarments she  carefully put on the petticoat. Afterwards she put on the dress, trying her best to not wrinkle it.
    Right on time Tom had entered. His hair wet but changed nonetheless. "Nagini how many times have I told you to always dry your hair. You'll get sick if you don't." He had sat her down on a stool and started drying her hair with a towel before it did any damage to the dress. Grabbing a brush he gently untangled the nots in her hair. Placing a black headband to finish her look.
   "Thomas, you seems agitated."

   "I'm just worried. There's no denying that your appearance is eye catching. If comes down it the I'll resort to plan B."

  Nagini nodded. She didn't bother asking about plan B knowing that Tom would just tell her it's nothing to worry about.
    Finishing the last details of their outfits they walked downstairs and outside to sit on the swing. Just like always Tom would sit on the swing with a book open while Nagini read up the tree on her favorite branch.

   Tom was reading about some advanced subjects while Nagini focused more upon the human body. Everything was calm until for a good thirty minutes until they were called over.
While Nagini didn't mind, Tom seemed distressed.
   "Tom! Tom, Nagini dear, I'd like you to meet the Warrington's. They're looking for kids in your age group." Ms. Cole spoke in a rushed manner. Personally she felt threatened in the presence of Tom and Nagini. But she couldn't deny that they were talented. So in result she recommends them to couples looking for the perfect kid.
   "Hello, I'm Tom, this is Nagini." The couples eyes stayed on Nagini. They seemed interested in her beautiful appearance.

    They would try asking questions. Tom would answer for her each time. They tried leading her away but Tom would hold her hand firmly.
   In the end they explained to Ms. Wool that they were interested on taking Nagini out out a few times as a way to bond with her. Ms. Wool agreed to letting them take her out from time to time.

     Tom decided to put plan B into action and took Nagini to the cave he used for hurting other kids. "Nagini. I want you to stay here and don't move from this pot until I come back and say so."

  Nagini nodded and sat on the large rocks. Tom had left the cave and ran back to the orphanage. Almost an hour had past until he came back with a worried Mr. and Mrs. Warrington. Upon seeing her they ran over to her side. Tom following behind.
The Warrington's tried to touch Nagini, rambling about her having a broken leg, and how lucky they were to have Tom run up and tell them.

"Nagini, Nagini dear are you alright!"

"It's okay sweetie we'll take to you to the hospital as soon as possible!" Tom rolled his eyes at their comments. As if he would let Nagini get hurt.
Since the day she came he's been controlling every aspect of her life. Her diet, her clothes, her reading time, even the way she thinks.

She's was perfect since the day she came and he'd rather die than let them ruin the perfection he's been maintaining.
Go without a thought he flipped open the switch blade he had stolen from one of the older kids, and plunged it in Mr. Warrington's torso. Digging the knife deep enough to cause internal damage.

As his wife screamed and fled to her husbands side as expected. He merely grasped her long blonde hair, yanking it back to slit her neck open.
He felt no remorse for the couple. They deserved it. They were planning to take Nagini away. Nagini is his, his doll, his friend, his partner. She's his.

"Thomas." Tom snapped out of his daze. A smirk forming on his face. He really did it. He really killed them. He fulfilled his duty in protecting his doll. Turning back he expected her to be scared. He knew that anyone with a right mind would scream and run from the scene.
But turning back he was amazed by the appearance of his Nagini, sitting still on the rock, with splashes on blood adorning her face. She looked so pretty. A masterpiece in his eyes.
"Thomas, can I move now?"

Only then had he noticed that she had not moved an inch from where he had told her to stay.
A rush ran through his veins once more. The feeling of control and dominance coursed through him. She really was his perfect doll.
"You can move now Nagini. You did good listening to me."

"Why did you kill them?" Nagini didn't really care about the lives that had been brutally murdered but they had been very nice to her.
"They planned to take you away. I couldn't allow that to happen. You don't care for them do you." Tom hoped she answered this right. If she doesn't then it means he'll have to try harder to mold her into the right mindset.

"No, I only care about you Thomas. Where ever you go, I will go. Whatever you do I will support." A small rare smile displayed on Nagini's face.
She had opened her eyes to hug him but he had beat her to it. Wrapping his rms round her, getting her dress smudged with blood.

   As long as he had her loyalty, he didn't care about anyone else.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

578K 19.6K 78
"You're absolutely infuriating." He breathed out, pressing her body against the bookshelf with his own. His dark eyes brewed with irritation, and ano...
1.8M 66.5K 74
AU: Tom and Harry are in Wool's Orphanage at the same time. History may hate us, but they'll never forget our names. How wonderful; how strange. To b...
316K 8.1K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
1.5M 61.1K 91
๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ต๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…, ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๏ฟฝ...