Fast draw 🎯 Vkook Mafia

By Cover_fire

"You either spill the name Jeon, or I blast yo funny fuckin' head this very moment," , the chunky suited poli... More

Character Introduction and Warnings
Newsflash
The Cop
Know your place πŸ”ž
Deal?
Lust games
Homecoming
Kidnapped
Let's do it then πŸ”ž
Not ready
Wanted
Pet
Aren't you bored of me?
The boss
Necktie πŸ”ž
O-oh
Trust building exercise
You're not dirty
Author's note (important)
Kisses in the car
The mission
Roommates
The reward πŸ”ž
V
Color
On the balcony πŸ”ž
Early in the morning
Let's have it your way πŸ”ž
The father
Birthday present
First time
Savage Love πŸ”ž
Friends and Foes
The 1/2 brother
Cold πŸ”ž
Broken Dreams
The leader
The attack
The born killer
The traitor πŸ”ž
The Kill
Trust
Love story
A beauty
Lust or Love?
Bipolar
Turning point
Woes of a lover
Lessons
Goodbye
Rebirth
#Video-teaser
The Truth
Not an Update*
The encounter
Caught in the act πŸ”ž
The right thing
Fast Draw
Epilogue 🎯
New book announcement!
Bonus chapter 🎯
#Buy me a coffee?#

New paths?

19.2K 1.2K 415
By Cover_fire

For the next few days, nobody saw Jungkook.

For the first part, he went missing after the day of the mafia summit where he took off without even attending it. Not that his entourage didn't expect their boss to react like that, but they were all still worried, calling and looking for him relentlessly.

That was until they got home and found that Jungkook had already informed Jin he would be out for a few days and that Namjoon would be incharge until he was back. Jimin ofcourse, was mad that his bestfriend didn't trust him enough to give him information about his whereabouts, but then it wasn't unusual.

This wasn't the first time Jungkook had attempted to run away from his problems and almost everyone knew where he might've gone.

Everyone except Taehyung.

The brunette (yes, brunette because he had outgrown his coloured hair in the mean time) was the only one who didn't know Jungkook well enough to guess where he might've gone without informing anybody and there was nothing else he could do but sit on his ass and worry all day.

The others told him Jungkook was out for an important meeting and they didn't know when he'd return, but something didn't feel right to Taehyung.  He could feel it. There was something going on with Jungkook that no one was telling him.

The brunette was also forbade to call him up because the boss supposedly didn't like to be disturbed on his trips and it only increased his worry.

It was painfully obvious to everyone how attached Taehyung had gotten to the older.

For the whole period of Jungkook's absence Taehyung had begun losing his appetite, kept forgetting to water the plants and zoned out one too many times as his thoughts kept taking him back to that certain ravenette he had surely begun to miss more than he ever imagined.

His mind kept replaying their last encounter which certainly didn't end up on a very good note for either of them.

After Taehyung had kept the NOC with him Jungkook wordlessly sped back to the condo, almost scaring the boy out of his wits on the way back, before dropping him there and taking off yet again. Taehyung didn't understand what changed his mood, but realized his own wasn't any better so decided to keep shut.

The brunette recalled the hollow feeling that drew upon him as his eyes followed after the older's car speeding down on the road until it disappeared into the dawn. And it only became worse when it never returned.

Not until a week later.

Taehyung perked up on his seat when he heard the familiar honk of the overtly expensive car pulling into their driveway, legs springing up just as the door swung opened, curious eyes searching as Yoongi walked in first, followed by Jungkook.

His Jungkook.

Taehyung finally felt his breath coming back, the heavy feeling on his chest reducing considerably but instantly replaced by a scrunch of worry when he noticed how drained Jungkook looked. Almost as if he hadn't had an ounce of sleep in the whole of last week.

But before he could move, approach the tired ravenette and ask him where he was and if he was okay, Jungkook turned on his feet and left to his room upstairs, locking himself in.

Taehyung wanted to follow him, go check up on him for his increasingly concerning behavior but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"Leave him alone for a while Taehyung-ah, he probably needs it." Namjoon pressed a small smile, patting his back and the brunette stood back.

He was right, there was certainly something wrong with him and he needed to find out what.

But his questions could wait until Jungkook was ready.

_________________________________________

"Taehyung-ie can you get the door please?" Seokjin yelled from the dining area, hands busily cleaning the Kotatsu while Namjoon helped him set the plates for dinner.

Jungkook's dinner was taken to his room as per usual, and Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were lounging in the living area, watching a random football match on the tv.

"Ye!" The said boy yelled back, placing his glasses that he had been cleaning on the table before prancing over to the door.

"Are you Mr. Kim Namjoon?" The man from the other side of the door asked him, " there's a letter in his name."

Taehyung shook his head and called out for the said man, who prompted him to receive it on his behalf instead. He examined the brownish cover, the sender's name ringing a vague bell in his head.

"Jeon Jaesung? There's a letter from some Jeon Jaesung."

All eyes snapped up to a perplexed Taehyung, the atmosphere turning tense. The brunette glanced from person to person, wondering why everyone looked like someone got murdered.

"Who's... he?" He asked, clueless.

"That's Jungkook's dad..." Hoseok replied exchanging glances with an equally nervous Jimin, "He hasn't contacted us in a while now."

"Yeah, he hasn't." Seokjin stood up, "but why now? Cause as far as i remember nothing consequential happened in this whole while..."

Taehyung was slightly shocked learning about Jungkook's father, that's why the name sounded so familiar! He'd heard of the name a few times while having tea time chats with the head constable back in his village. A dangerous man, he recalled.

"Maybe he just wants to check in with us? Who knows, might as well be finally concerned about his only son." Yoongi shrugged from his seat on the couch, probably referring to the younger's recent episode.

"Yeah right, as if thats ever going to happen." Jimin scoffed rolling his eyes,
"i don't know about you but i was definitely there when he sent a group of thugs to beat him up just because the kid wanted to paint."

"Yeah that was pretty cruel. Kook was only sixteen..." Hobi sympathized, missing how Taehyung flinched at the new information.

Jungkook's father abused him too?

"No it has to be something else," Namjoon finally let out, slowly rising to his feet as his face turned wary ," and i think i might have an idea..."

The other boys turned to look at the second in chief, some realizing what that look meant.

"You don't mean..." Jimin gasped, when Namjoon nodded with uncertainty.

"He's going to disinherit Jungkook."

The room filled with low gasps and mumbles. Taehyung looked confused for a minute. Disinherit? What did that mean?

"Stop it, Joon!" Seokjin snapped, looking pissed," He's can't remove Jungkook from leader just like that!"

"Yeah? And can we stop pretending that he hasn't been planning to do just that? That too for a long time now!" Namjoon argued back, raking a rough hand through his ruffled black hair.

"Oh no... this-this can't be good-- if-if Jungkook gets replaced--"

"Guys can we please stop jumping into conclusions? Let's open the freaking letter and we'll know? Yeah??" Yoongi interrupted irritated, but one glance at him could tell he was nervous too.

Everyone gathered at the center of the hall, Taehyung handing the letter over to the person it was addressed to. Namjoon slit the envelope open and pulled out a piece of paper, eyes quickly scanning its contents.

Namjoon stilled by the time he went through half of the text, hands loosening around the paper.

"Joon... what is it?" Seokjin asked, worry pooling in his eyes as he tried to peek at the paper," what does it say?"

"Yes, tell us hyung! Is--is it about Jungkook? Is he going to--" Hoseok was interrupted with a single but loud click of the door, reverberating from the only room on the first floor.

Soon the familiar silhouette of the young mob boss walked up to the top of the stairs, eyes meeting that of his friends peering up from downstairs.

"Jungkook?" Seokjin voiced, surprised but equally relieved that the boy finally decided to show himself after two whole weeks of going hibernate," How are you?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by an exasperated Namjoon.

"Jungkook what is this??" The older ravenette questioned, raising his father's letter for him to see," where were you last week?"

The said boy paused, blinking his doe eyes at his hyung before lazily piling down the stairs. He reached the bottom and stretched his limbs, smiling when he heard the satisfying crack of his stiff bones.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked, pointing at the paper in Namjoon's hand.

"A letter from your dad." The older replied, returning the boy's blank stare.

"Oh so he knows..." Jungkook hummed disinterested," News travel faster to doucebags i presume."

"But why didn't you tell us?" Namjoon huffed, shaking his head as he received five sets of curious stares burning holes onto his face.

"Tell us what hyung?"

"That Jungkook has grabbed us the biggest fucking weapon deal across the whole of pacific!!"

The gang members remained silent, letting the new information sink in while Namjoon laughed out in proud elation, going over to embrace the younger.

"Oh my god really? The biggest? How..??" Seokjin couldn't believe his ears, nor his eyes that were now flitting through the lowkey praise filled acknowledgment letter sent by his boss's father.

"Did you do it last week? When you were gone?" Jimin questioned, looking  excited as he peeked into the letter as well.

"Come on kook tell us! We thought you ran off to your usual place," Hoseok commented, bringing a hand around Jungkook's shoulder as he looked at his boss with nothing short of admiration.

"Yeah yeah, i did," Jungkook rolled his eyes but couldn't help the smug smile that broke through anyway," for a change, this time i 'ran off' to the Caribbeans to have a talk with the Atlantic traders and by chance came across Aiko Sato. Remember the one we met back in Tokyo? Yeah him. I told him   we were looking for a possible collaboration and he agreed to arrange a meeting with his boss. Fortunately for us, he was right there in Dominica and we met up for dinner, sealing a long lasting deal by the after party."

"Kook that's awesome!!" Namjoon praised, ruffling the boy's perfect hair who only whined, trying to move away.

Yoongi too went to hug and congratulate the boy for his deed, slightly mad that he went about the whole of America without proper security (that was himself), but was eventually glad that Jungkook had finally proven himself and saved his position too.

Soon the room filled with more of Jungkook's gang members who were stationed in LA, hooting and bustling for the leader and their collective victory before he was being lifted into the air, supported by some loyal shoulders.

Jungkook laughed and let himself be carried, greeting and receiving compliments for being a fine leader, as he completely overlooked the small brunette stood by the corner of the room, watching him with proud eyes full of love.

_______________________________________

A/n: Second update coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 111 5
Jimin and his pet Yoongi Completed: Jul 2018
44.9K 1.5K 44
Consist of Taekook fanart/English comic Auβ™‘ Cute and fluffπŸ’œβœ¨ TaehyungΓ—Jungkook🐰❀️🐯 CREDIT TO THE REAL OWNER ( if you guys want to know who's the r...
224K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
480K 17K 31
Jeon Jungkook is the strong true blood alpha and bad boy of the whole pack, he is also a cold and bad person, he is a fuck boy who like to fuck aroun...