Bnha x black reader

By _arieberrie

so i got inspired by the many 'x black reader' stories that i've read so i've decided to write my own. ..y'al... More

Quirk analysis and background
Broccoli Head
Mama Midoriya
Entrance Exam
First Day
All Might's a Hoe?
USJ Trippin pt 1
Ayo, yall wanna hang out?!🗣
sorry folks
Damm, there's a sports festival?
trainin fo da sports festival :P
trainin fo da sports festival :P pt. 2
these nails long af
here we go y'all
gulp...
commence the calvary battle!!

USJ Trippin pt 2

458 14 14
By _arieberrie

1K+ READS??!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCJ

.
.
"I AM HERE!"

Those 3 words calmed me down. My eyes fade back to normal and I can think properly again. I swerve my head to look at the source. All Might.

All Might was here and he was pissed. He bolted down the stairs towards Aizawa and me, taking out the remaining villains in the process. "I'm sorry Aizawa," he mumbled. He kneeled down to pick him up, putting him on his shoulder.

Before I could blink good, he had me in his arms too. Along with my classmates that were in the water. He brought us a safe distance away from Shigaraki. "Take Aizawa and get out of here. Quickly!" All Might instructed.

"Hell nah I'm staying," I said back. All Might stood tall. "Y/n." I stood my ground. He sighed. "Fine," he turned towards the others, "But the rest of you take Aizawa and leave!"

Izuku was hesitant but picked Aizawa up and raced to the entrance with Tsuyu and Mineta. All Might turned back towards Shigaraki but stopped to face me. He gave me a quick thumbs up and a wink before giving his full attention to them.

He bolted to the nomu and attacked it. It had no effect on the nomu...

(y'all quick a/n: it's fuking august 3rd🧍🏾‍♀️ my apologies, the paragraphs before this was written in june and i'm just now finishing it.., again. my apologies🧍🏾‍♀️)

Shigaraki then explains how the nomu's quirk is shock absorption and regeneration. I take a step forward as I see the uncomfortable position Kurogiri has placed All Might in.

I freeze the ground along with Kurogiri's warp gate. I walk up to them. Kurogiri explains how he was supposed to kill All Might. I smile, knowing he can't act out his plan.

"Listen here, you motherfuckers-" I was cut off by Izuku. He ran towards us while calling out for All Might. Bakugo beat him here tho and mounted Kurogiri to the ground. Todoroki came after, freezing the nomu in place.

All Might dug himself from its grasp and stood up. "Did you really think scum like you could kill All Might?" Todoroki spoke.

I looked at everyone. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima stood together in front of me. Izuku stood beside me. All Might stands tall in front of all of us.

"It's like I thought!" Bakugo said. "Your whole body isn't a warp gate." Kurogiri tries to escape but Bakugo blasts him. "Don't move! I'll blow you straight to hell."

'Oh ok... yeah,, yeah oh ok..🧍🏾‍♀️'

Shigaraki then told the nomu to take out Bakugo. Just like that, it broke free from Todoroki's ice and started to reform its body. As soon as it's arm reformed, it punched in Bakugo's direction sending heavy wind pressure his way.

I run towards Bakugo alongside All Might. I shoot up the earth to shield Bakugo. I push back against the pressure and send it flying at the nomu.

The earth wall collided with it but had no effect on it. I huff outta frustration. "I didn't need your he-" "Shut up," I grunt. I grab his wrist and pull him with me to the rest of the group.

Shigaraki starts ranting again by the time we're standing by everyone. "This just pisses me off!" Shigaraki exclaims. "Both heroes and villains thrive on violence, but it was society who decided what was good and bad. I hate that! You're no symbol of peace! You're just a tool used for violence!"

I stood still as I listened to Shigaraki's speech. 'I- I mean.. he ain't wrong.👁👄👁'

Kirishima speaks up. "There's more of us then them. We can take them!" "NO." All might looked back at us. He lets out a deep sigh. "Get out of here now!"

I look at All Might. 'He's almost outta time.' "I'm staying right here. Whether you like it or not." All Might turns slightly to look at me. His look is stern, but I'm more stubborn. He gives in and let's out a sigh.

"The rest of you, go, now!"

At his words, I push my classmates out of harms way. Shigaraki charges towards me while the nomu goes for All Might. I stir up dust in the air to cloak myself. I'm able to sneak up on Shigaraki and punch him square in his jaw.

Then I blow him away towards Kurogiri. His mask falls off as he sat up. He scrambles to his feet and hurriedly puts his mask back on.

While I was doing that, All Might was handling the nomu. He attacked it with a barrage of punches and sent him flying out of the USJ.

"I've really slowed down huh? Back in the day, I would've taken him out in 3 punches... I punched him 300 times with everything I've got."

I could tell All Might was real tired, but he put on a brave face. Any minute and he'd turn into small might.

"You cheated!" Shigaraki went on and started whining again. There was a sudden shift in the atmosphere around him.

I stepped forward and readied myself. The others were telling me to just head back but I stayed put. I knew All Might was bout ready to change any second, and so did Izuku.

All of a sudden, Kurogiri and Shigaraki dash forward. I leap into action with Izuku by my side. I was about to attack him when out of nowhere, Shigaraki was shot.

"Class president, Tenya Iida, reporting for duty!!" I smile to myself. Iida came back with the heroes.

I pick Izuku up to carry him. I run us both to All Might and away from Shigaraki. Snipe shoots him bout three more times before he's pulled away by Kurogiri.

I bend the smoke All Might created to shield him from anybody seeing him. "Thank you Young Y/n." He looks us both in the eyes. "You both saved me once again."

"Yeah but are you ok tho?" I ask him. He goes ahead and de-transforms. "Yes. Just,, tired."

I feel Cementoss and some of the other heroes come our way. "Yo Izuku, imma sit you down so I can heal you." Izuku gives a little hum of acknowledgment.

The smoke dissipates as I sit Izuku on the ground which allowed Kirishima to see us. He starts running over, asking if we're ok.

I bend the smoke to cover us again and Cementoss throws up a dirt wall to block us off from everyone. They exchange a few words then I hear Kirishima run off.

"Aight let's get you healed up." Bending my healing water from my necklace, I gently place my hands on his broken legs. After a few minutes he's all healed up.

"There. All done," I smile at him. "Thanks Y/n, but.. you can heal bones?" "Yeah, a little. Your legs are still gonna hurt tho, cuz I've only gotten the hang of healing big injuries," I explain. "Wow Y/n! You have such great control of your quirk," Izuku complimented. "Thanks," I said with a smile, "Let's head back to the others." "Right."

Before walking away, I spin around and give All Might a hug. "Get some rest, Toshi," I whisper. "Will do, Y/n," he whispers back to me.

I release him from my grasp and catch up to Izuku. Together, we make it back to everyone else.

I see that no one was badly injured when we were standing amongst everyone else.

"Hey Y/n," someone called out to me. It was Ojiro. He had a big bandage on his cheek and nose. "Yo what happened to you?" I ask him.

"Well um,, you threw a bunch of rocks at me as you were leaving the zone," he chuckled sheepishly. "Huh?🧍🏾‍♀️" I had to process what was just said to me.

"THAT WAS YOU??!" He nods his head at me with a small smile on his face. ".....OMFG I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!😭" "It's fine really," he says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"NO ITS NOT!! I could've hurt you.😭 Do you want me to heal you?" "No really, it's okk. I was able to dodge most of them anyway. It was just a small rock that I couldn't avoid," he reassured me.

"Okkk if you say so. While I'm acting like a mom, is everyone else ok?" I ask my classmates. I got a lot of yeahs and thumbs up in return.

. . . . .

We all gathered outside the USJ. The head officer, I think, counted us all up and dismissed us to go back to the school.

"What about Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen?" Tsuyu asked. The officer reassured us and told us that they were in stable condition. With that, we loaded ourselves on the bus.

It was a silent ride back to the school. The silence wasn't suffocating or anything,, just quiet. In no time, we were already getting off the bus.

We filed into the classroom one by one after changing back into our uniforms. Everyone was making small talk with one another by now. We all grabbed our things and got ready to go home.

Iida, Uraraka, Izuku, and I walked together to the station. "Ahh, my legs really do still hurt," Izuku muttered to himself. "Want me to carry you home?" "Wh- huh?!"

I let out a small chuckle. "I said do you want me to carry you home?" I asked him again. "O-oh no,, it's fine." Iida the spoke up. "You two are really close." "Oh yeah. It's cuz we've known each other for almost a year now."

"Really?" his head was turned to me as he asked. "Yeah. We can get close too Iida," I jabbed him playfully in the arm. Iida cleared his throat and pushed up his glasses, "O-of course." A light blush crept up on his face.

"Oh! What you guy's' numbers?" Uraraka asked. "Here," I handed her my phone, "Put your number in." "Ok!" She handed me her phone as well.

"All done!" she said with a smile. "I have all of your numbers now!" "Oh, Iida, here. Give me your number," I demanded. Not seriously, obviously🙄 .

He took my phone and handed me his. He widened his eyes when I handed his phone back. "What's with the contact name?" "What you don't like 'Dreemur' with the little heart?"(<3) I asked with a fake frown on my face.

"Erm,, no it's fine." "Good," I said, smiling widely.

We made it to the station a few minutes later. "Well I guess this is where we part," said Uraraka. We all said our goodbyes and took our separate paths.

I sat down across from Izuku in the booth on the train. 'What the?' "Why are you blushing?" I asked him. "I- I got a girl's number," he whisper screamed.

"...Oh my gosh-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

it's been a hot ass minute y'all🧍🏾‍♀️ my apologies,, i made an 'announcement' about why i haven't updated in months but imma try and maintain a regular update schedule so i don't do what i did,, ever again. also- THANKS FOR 2K+ READS I TRULY LOVE YALL <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 487 20
I have been reading a lot of one-shot books lately and I wanted to write one! If there are warnings I'll write them in the one-shot before the actual...
67.9K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
51.2K 726 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...
332K 9.8K 31
A Bakudeku soulmate AU ~ (TRUTH IS I like completely forgot it was a soulmate au, and so did most the readers like halfway through until I randomly...