Tensura - Beyond Expectations

By Rimuru6360

A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got rein... More

Chapter - 1{Reincarnation}
Chapter - 3{War and Veldanava}
Chapter - 4{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 5{Gift}
Chapter - 6{Ultimate Skills}
Chapter - 7{Hana: My first Human friend}
Chapter - 8{A Day with Hana}
Chapter - 9{Skill Synthesis}
Chapter - 10{Birth of Ciel and Ultimate Slime}
Chapter - 11{Birth of Supreme Deity}
Chapter - 12{Hana Past}
Stats and Skills
Chapter - 13{War}
Chapter - 14{Demon Lord Vs Hero}
Chapter - 15{Supreme Deity Vs Demon Lord}
Chapter - 16{Foolish King}
Chapter - 17{I, I love you...}
Chapter - 18{Goddess Wrath Part- 1}
Chapter - 19{Goddess Wrath Part- 2}
Chapter - 20{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part- 1}
Chapter - 21{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part -2}
Chapter - 22{Veldanava and Rimuru Part -3}
Chapter - 23{Peaceful Day}
Chapter - 24{Snow}
Chapter - 25{World Creation}
Chapter - 26{Seven Souls}
Chapter - 27{Prank and Yuu}
Chapter - 28{Unwanted Guest}
Chapter - 29{Die}
Chapter - 30{Rage}
Chapter - 31{Bottle Up Emotions}
Chapter - 32{Luna: The Elf}
Chapter - 33{Elf Village}
Chapter - 34{The Ice Dragon: Velzard}
Chapter - 35{Memories}
Chapter - 36{Six Saints}
Chapter - 37{Legendary God}
Chapter - 38{The Truth}
Chapter - 39{The Conference}
Chapter - 40{Cold Day}
Chapter - 41{Uran: The Demon God}
New Book

Chapter - 2{First Fight}

13.6K 291 85
By Rimuru6360

After searching for a while, I felt the presence of a monster, a strong one. I started to run towards that presence, and when I finally reach closer to the presence I saw a large bear-like monster. He looks like a bear but he is twice as big as a bear and at least a thousand times stronger. He is a 'special A-rank' monster and I'm only an 'A-rank' monster, there is a huge difference in our physical power, but I'm superior to him in speed and that is my only advantage in this battle.

After seeing him, I did not feel any fear nor any pressure I only feel a burning soul inside me, a soul full of excitement. So I prepared myself both physically and mentally for my first fight.

He looks towards me directly in the eyes and started to release more of his aura to intimidate me, but I'm determined to defeat this bear-type monster. He roars and started to run towards me but he is not that fast, at least not as fast as me and because I accelerate my thoughts a thousand times he looks much slower. I run towards him at such speed that normal eyes could not see and quickly reach behind him and gave him a hard kick in the back with all my might.

He is strong, but the reaction time and his speed are quite slow and that is his weakness. How do I know all this? Well «Great Sage», told me all this. He got up and look at me with rage, he is angry I can clearly see it. And soon he started to attack me with all his might but, because of «Thought Acceleration» I'm able to dodge... Somehow.

After fighting for some time, he fires a lightning bolt toward me. How can he have that skill? He is firing lightning bolts toward me without any thought like just randomly firing so I decided to finish this, and I kick his head with all of my physical power but this is not enough to kill him. So I punch him and kick him several times...

Finally, after twelve kicks and seventeen punches, he died and I devour him with «Predator», I think «Great Sage» started to analyze the monster.

Well, I don't know why in WN they did not show the physical power of Rimuru because, the way I kill this monster with pure brutal force, my physical power is quite high.

<<Analyzing...
.
.
.
.
.

Analysis complete. The host got Extra Skill [Black lightning]>>

"Ok, thank you Great Sage but can you find a lake or a river nearby,"

I asked her. I have to say she is a big help, I don't even want to imagine what I do without her. You can't blame me, she is just like a cheat ability. I'm hundred percent sure that I don't stand a chance against that monster, but because of Great Sage's help, I'm able to kill that monster rather easily.

<<Answer. There is a lake, you just have to go straight towards the big tree that you are watching now.>>

After hearing this I started to run towards the lake at a fast speed. Well, I can teleport there, but it takes a huge amount of magicules from me to teleport such a large distance. Actually, it takes twenty percent of my total magicules but I don't know when I need to fight in a forest so I'm saving my energy, it is Great Sage's advice to don't use magicules unnecessarily and she is a genius so I'm just following her advice.

After running for half an hour I finally reach my destination. The lake is quite big no it is not just big it is huge like a sea I can't even able to see the other side of the lake. The plant and trees in this area are quite large compared to the other side.

The sun is shining brightly, the wind is blowing slowly, soft grass is everywhere and a huge lake in front of me- a perfect place for a picnic.

But I don't come here for picnics, I jump into the water and absorbed the water until my «Stomach» is filled by twenty percent, then, I release half of the water from my mouth.

"Woohoo, I'm flying, Yes!!! This is great Whahahahah I'm great"

I started to fly or should I say started to float in the water. Just like a water boat, I'm floating at a high speed, too high speed, and I love this, I didn't do this much fun in my previous life. This life is a blessing for me.

<<Confirmed. Skill «Hydraulic Propulsion» has been acquired.>>

After playing for a while in the water, I started to shoot water from my mouth just like a water blade, it is very hard to shoot water like that, but I use the same method as Satoru used to learn this Skill.

<<Confirmed. Skill «Water Blade» is acquired.>>

"Yes!!! I'm a genius! Whahaha! " I acquired two Skills just like that.

No, it is quite hard to acquire a skill, but because of my knowledge and Great Sage's help, it is quite easy for me to acquire a new skill.

Now, I got two new offensive skills, so let's find some monster to test out my new strength.
.
.
.
.

Currently, it is night time I'm in a cave resting. No, I'm fixing some of my skills.

Well, today I kill a lot of monsters they all are weak, but some are strong, like A-rank, some are +A-rank and some of them have even reached the Special A-rank, after killing them with «Black lighting» or «Water Blade», I devour them and got their skills. It's been a whole five months since I came in this timeline and also since I visit the lake let's today visit the lake.

My power also increases, because my body mass also increases well it is not noticeable but Great Sage told me.

I kill lots of monsters, If I have to say the names, I don't remember and I did not want to bother Great Sage because, she is busy all day, analyzing monster corps. But I know the name of some monsters because in WN Satoru also killed that type of monster their name is the Black serpent, Giant Snake, Centipede monster, Big spider, Vampire Bat, and Carapace Lizard.

I also killed three Orc disasters. YES!! Not one or two, but three, three Demon Lord Seed class monsters. Well, I only want to kill one, but all three of them attack me without warning so, as a punishment I kill all three of them.

That was one of the most difficult battles for sure.

They're also big monsters like a dinosaur with a big mouth and sharp teeth, he looks like a Tyrantrum (Pokemon). He is as strong as four Orc disasters together.

I'm pretty sure that I'm at least as strong as Diablo after Rimuru gave him his name. How!!! I knew because only two days ago I killed a Demon Lord, Not!! A Demon Lord level, but a real Demon Lord and I'm pretty sure even Diablo would have trouble defeating that monster even after evolving into a Demon peer.

I'm able to win because-

1. He underestimates me.

2. He is not smart. He has intelligence but he is not smart, just like a fool who thought he is the strongest.

3. He is not familiar with his new power. He attacks me without even trying his power.

Now, it's time to look at my statistics, it's my status from three months ago.

Status

Name: None

Species: Slime (Human-transformation
possible)

Divine Protection: None

Titles: None

Magic: None

Skills: Unique Skill «Great Sage»,
Unique Skill «Gluttony», Unique Skill «Teleport», Unique Skill «Merciless».

Slime-Specific Skills: Dissolve, Absorb, Regenerate

Extra Skill «Water Manipulation»
Extra Skill «Magic Perception»

Acquired Skills:

«Heat Detection», «Noxious Breath»,
«Paralysis Breath», «Sticky Thread»,
«Steel Threat», «Ultrasound Waves»,
«Body Armor», «Supreme Sense of Smell», «Telepathic Communication»,
«Intimidation», «Shadow Step»,
«Dark/Black Lightning», «Clone»,
«Fire State», «Area Boundary», «Black Fire».

Resistances: Thermal Fluctuation

Resistance EX, Physical Attack Resistance, Pain Resistance, Fire Attack Resistance, Electricity Resistance, Paralysis Resistance.

Now, let's talk about the information, I gather, in five months. The first is by combining the skills, this not only made it easier to use the skill but also increases the power of the skill.

The other thing is, the more I use elementary skills like «Black lighting» and «Fireball» the more its power increase. I got the fire skills from the Tyrantrum if you are wondering.

After I defeat the three Orc disasters, I got the skill «Starved» and combined it with «Predator» to evolve «Predator» into «Gluttony». Then Great Sage improves the «Black Lighting» into «Black Thunder», and «Fireball» into «Black Flame» after that I combine «Black Thunder» and «Black Flame» into «Black Thunder Fire».

I got «Merciless» from the demon lord that I killed two days ago. There are several things that I have confirmed in five months. First, I'm not in the old world, but in a world similar to that world. I think the world where I got reincarnated is not even created by Veldanava now, maybe he is gonna create that world in the future.

Woah! That means I'm at least a hundred thousand years in the past.

Second, I'm currently at a place called 'God Mountain' and the energy level here is much denser than in the other place that's why there are so many strong monsters or why my strength is increasing at a terrifying speed.

In this world, there is a total of four continents, all four continents belong to different races, first is the Human continent, the second is the Demi-human continent, the third is a Beast man continent, and last but not least the Demon Lord continent and I'm currently at a Demon lord continent.

Just like the name suggests in this continent there is a total of 21 demon lords, now only 20 are left because I killed a demon lord two days ago. This is the largest continent, this continent is divided into 21 capital all capitals ruled by a demon lord, but there is also a mountain known as God Mountain this mountain is acting as a border between the Demon Lord continent and the Human continent and I'm currently residing in this God mountain to be precise at the human continent side and the lake which is my current destination is in Human continent.

But because of my appearance, it is not a problem. While flying in the direction of the lake I feel the presence of some strong human five hundred km toward the Human city, so I changed my destination towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 64 3
After centuries of refinement he'd done it. Rimuru created a place entirely separated from the rest of creation. No VOTW, no relation to the Cardinal...
240K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...
45K 1.1K 14
After Rimuru annihilates the empire he leaves one person alive due to Veldoras Request. Rimuru doesn't plan to just let her go though, she has to bec...
121K 3.2K 20
Rimuru died what'll happen now ? Will he live his life again trying to survive and make a big line through Yuuki Plans? That's what Ciel planned...