Soulmates: Querencia || y.jw...

By sarkiluv

"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type... More

PLEASE READ!
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035

004

7.5K 280 882
By sarkiluv

Rina POV

Knowing his name makes me want to dig a hole and prepare a grave. I felt mixed emotions. Happy, embarrassed, nice? I don't know.

Maybe they do have the same name? It can't be, right? He can't be Enhypen's Jungwon. Is he a Doppel ganger? Am I dreaming?

It just sounds and looks like him with the same name too. It can't be the "Jungwon."

"Would you like a tour of our room?" he asked.

He's talking to me? Jungwon is talking to me?! I can't breathe any more; I want to dig a grave now!

I quickly nodded without opening my lips. He walks past me as I smell his scent for the first time.

So, this is what the Jungwon smells like.

"This is a table," he says and points. "You probably know it's a table. What am I doing?" Jungwon covers his face which made me laugh.

I wanted to respond, "Yeah, do I look dumb?" but I can't just do that.

"This is the bed, where we have fun."

"F-fun?"

"Sleep!" he scratches his nape. "Sleeping is fun. Especially since I'm always tired." He smiles at me revealing his dimples.

Watching his smile makes me want to poke his dimples, but it would be embarrassing to do that.

"This is the TV! It's a smart TV and I already installed accounts here. You can borrow my Netflix account without any payments," he said.

Free Netflix?! I mean, it isn't shocking since I use my dad's Netflix without paying it. But him letting me borrow his Netflix?!

I love him. I always did.

"This is the comfort room! You can do business here. I won't state any of that."

He's humorous even without trying.

"The closet is over there!" he points. "I can help you unpack later so you won't have a hard time."

"Thank you," I giggled softly which he did too.

"So, do you want to learn more about me?" he asked.

Please, you asked a Jungwon stan? I already know things about you even though you don't know I know them.

"I'm Jungwon. Yes, you know that."

"Yeah, I know that."

"I'm 16 years old. Turning 17 on February, 9."

Oh gosh, it is really Jungwon. I can't believe that he is my soulmate. Do I feel lucky? Am I?

"I think that's all you need to know," he said and chuckled awkwardly. As if there was something he doesn't want to tell me or it was a secret of his.

Probably mentioning that he's a kpop star.

I just laughed along, "Thanks, Jungwon." Saying his name makes me feel a bit weird. I can't believe I am talking to him already.

"Excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom," I said. "Sure! You may!" he smiles. "T-thank you."

I turned around and walked to the bathroom. But as soon as I entered, he stops me by calling my name.

"Rina."

His voice in my name gives me tiny but millions of butterflies. I never really heard my name mentioning my kpop idols. He was the first one.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"I want to ask this but, do you at least know who I am?"

My Rina senses see the end of my life. I'm going to die. I couldn't just answer yes because he'll probably think I'm some sort of a creep.

"No, I haven't met you before," I answered confidently so he doesn't suspect that I was lying. "Oh, okay. Sorry," he says. I just nodded and entered the comfort room and closed it from behind.

I sighed out of relief and brought my phone that was in my pocket. I was flooded with messages and missed calls from Ava. Probably going to tell me that her soulmate is a hot guy.

"What?" I answered her through a text.

"Beomgyu is my soulmate."

I covered my hands trying not to make a loud gasp, but I did gasp softly.

"We're in a hotel with all hybe artist," she messages.

No, am I dreaming?! So, she's telling me that all artist from hybe is in here?! Not just Jungwon?

"For real?!" I messaged back.

"Yes, for real! Who's your soulmate?!" she asked me.

"No other than him."

"Who him?"

"Him."

"You mean, THE KIM TAEHYUNG?!"

Is this girl dumb or maybe I just know who it is? I mean, I told her to guess.

"No. That's impossible," I messaged.

"Don't tell me it's Soobin. I am telling Beomgyu right now!"

"It's Jungwon," I answered.

She stopped messaging or even typing. But she did read the message. Did she have a stroke?

"Who?" she asked again. I stared at the message, making me want to shove my phone down the toilet.

"Will I repeat it again?"

"BRO! IS THIS REAL?!"

"You told me we're in a hotel of hybe artist. Do you expect me to be soulmates with Bang PD?"

"Well, I didn't expect it to be HIM."

"I need to go now. I'll remove all kpop things on my phone so he won't suspect me."

"Okay, love you, hon."

I flushed the toilet not even doing business. Just so Jungwon wouldn't suspect me screaming at the comfort room because he's my bias.

I opened the bathroom door which I deeply regret because I wasn't ready to see him again. I forgot in about a minute that he was my soulmate. The one I will live my whole life with.

I am not convinced.

I went straight to the floor to unpack all of my things. Good thing I don't even have a single merch since I'm broke.

"Do that later. I'll help you. Why don't you rest first?"

I wanted to punch Jungwon because of how kind and thoughtful he is but he's a taekwondo player so I can't just punch him in the torso while he gags blood.

"No need. I can do this on my own. You should rest, you might be tired."

"Don't worry. I'm okay. Should I order lunch?"

"Would you like chicken?"

I nodded, "sure," I told him. He slowly nods too and went back to his seat. He was on his phone, probably ordering chicken.

Jungwon POV

Why do two soulmates have to be so good-looking, for what?

The world didn't have to do this to me. I think I deserve this beautiful girl out of all I've been through. But she looks older than me. She looks 18 years old.

But does she know me? She told me she isn't interested in kpop. Should I tell her I'm a kpop idol?

"Should I tell her?" I asked my members. I shouldn't have asked since Jay and Ni-ki were in a middle of an argument. Still bringing back the moment when Ni-ki put his dirty shoes on top of Jay's Prada ones.

"You should," Heeseung answered. Well, thankfully he did since no one was noticing me.

Unless I use my leader card.

"Hey, listen to me. I am collecting opinions here. You know it's taking care of all of you. I'm too young for this!"

"Sorry."

"We're sorry."

"Why is your leader card so strong," Sunghoon replies.

"Just help me. Should I tell her?"

"You should. How many times will I say that?" Heeseung said.

"Well, you at least need to tell her the truth. She wouldn't bother, maybe. She's not an engene right?"

"She's not."

"She probably hates you XD."

"Jay hyung hates you more, Ni-ki."

"Okay that's true," Jay answers.

Ni-ki suddenly ignores the group chat and doesn't respond. It made me laugh.

I put my phone down and looked at Rina who was silently on her phone. The way she messages is so chaotic and stressed as if something was bothering her.

Was I bothering her?

"Hey," I spoke. She flinches and smiles at me, "y-yes?"

Cute.

"Am I bothering you?" I asked her. "Bothering? No, you're not. I mean, am I bothering you?"

"No. It's alright. You just seemed stressed," I said. "Oh, it's because. . . Nothing."

The doorbell rings right after she says the word "Nothing". It must be the delivery guy.

"I'll get it," she said. She opens the door and carries the warm chicken inside the room. She was looking at the chicken with a huge smile on her face. That's so cute of her.

I stood up too. I walked towards her. We set up some plates together silently, not even uttering a word.

She's tall but isn't taller than me. But the way she acts, she looks 18. She's definitely 18 or older.

"Are you hungry?" We both sat down together, facing each other.

Rina POV

"Yep! I am!"

I slowly started being comfortable. I told myself I should get used to him since I will live with him. I'll cope sooner or later.

I also transferred all my kpop stuff on my phone to a private folder. I changed my wallpapers and all accounts that involve kpop or him. Because mostly, my profile pictures are him.

"Thank you for the food," I said and grabbed a wing. "No problem. I told Jay Hyung to pay it for me," he mumbles at the end of his words but I completely understood what he said.

And what? Did he use Jay to pay?

How am I supposed to hold my laughter when I'm about to explode?

Notifications on my phone kept ringing. I should've put my phone away and not placed it on the table. Or I should've put it on silent mode but my hands were already dirty from eating.

"Is my phone annoying?" I asked. "Oh, no. I'm used to it since my friends are really noisy." I pursed my lips together and smiled, still refraining from smiling.

I know the "friends" are Enhypen.

"Ah, your friends must be really close."

"I mean, yeah, we are. Sometimes annoying since they, don't listen to me."

Should I ask why?

"Why?"

"Because I'm the leade-

My phone rings.

Wait, MY PHONE RANG?!

My ringtone.

Sh*t, my ringtone!

He looks at me with eyes widened. I bit my lip.

I messed up so badly. F*ck my life.

"You know me?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 271 10
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ➜ 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 ✧ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧...
1.6M 126K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...
55.8K 2.7K 35
[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl ♥" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall for one girl. This is just a story about a...
38.5K 1.8K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...