π‡πžπšπ―πžπ§ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‡πžπ₯π₯...

Por _Rainberry_

Please take me with you I don't wanna live my life through needles MΓ‘s

ΒΉ
Β²
Β³
⁴
⁡
⁢
⁷
⁸
⁹
ΒΉΒΉ
ΒΉΒ²
ΒΉΒ³
¹⁴
¹⁡
¹⁢
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
Β²ΒΉ
Β²Β²
Β²Β³
²⁴
²⁡
²⁢
²⁷
²⁷ '²'
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
Β³ΒΉ
Β³Β²
Β³Β³
³⁴
³⁡
³⁢
³⁷
³⁸

¹⁰

655 54 14
Por _Rainberry_

Chapter- 10 (Together)

°🧚‍♀️°

"To heal, you have to get to the root of the wound.
And kiss it all the way up"

~🦋~

*Zayn's pov*

When I woke up in the morning I touched the other side and found it empty.. my heart skipped a beat.. did he leave?  

I quickly got up from the bed rushed downstairs and heard some noises. When I got there I saw Harry playing with all my three sisters and our dog Bruno.   I was so happy to see this infront of me.. they were happily playing with him and not making him uncomfortable.. this is really a dream come true. I've seen my sisters really care for me.. yesterday when Harry was covered in blood it was Doniya who helped me and Saffa was so concerned about Harry's health in the hospital.. I'm so blessed to have their support in my life.

"Hey"     they all looked at me.

"Oh. So you finally decided to wake up....  well good morning"         Doniya said.

"Zee"     he shoot up and rushed to me.  "Hi"   he was smiling in all his glory.

"Hey baby" I kissed his forehead.

"Hold up a minute okay.. I'll go freshen up then I'll cook breakfast"    he shook his head.

"We had breakfast.. when Zee was sleeping"       

"Yes? Who made breakfast then"       he was now looking at the girls

"Your mamma... food is sooo tasty"    I would do anything for him to see him smiling and happy.   Mum might have accepted me and Harry also. I'm feeling so blessed right now.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

In the evening

My mum called me and said that she have already kept the key to my house in my room.. so I can shift there today.. because I really want to shift to the house granny gifted me with Harry.

We are both sitting in my room and Harry was drawing on the notebook I give him. To entertain him. I don't want him to feel bored sitting idol. 

"Baby.. hey what are you drawing? show me"      he quickly hid it at the back.

"No.. you laugh"       he pouted

"No.. no I won't laugh"         he was still hiding from me. I didn't want to push him further.

"Okay its fine.. well I need to tell you something baby listen..   so we are gonna shift to another house yeah..    not really far away from here.. so we have to leave now. You will stay with me from now onwards okay?"       He was so innocently listening to everything I'm trying to explain him.

"Why?"       I knew he will come up with many questions regarding this.

"Because...      umm.. its nice there. Only me and you will stay in that house."

"No have dog or cat there?"         

"Do you want a cat or a dog?"        Anything for him.

"Yes... here you have dog.. I play in the morning with him"       he's really getting attached with everything.. and its been only two days of him staying in this house.

"Well we will keep a dog or a cat there if you want"       

"And th-that dark room?"      He was referring to the asylum.

"No.. you will not stay there anymore baby.. you're gonna be with me yeah?"     He nodded happily.

"So we will have to pack yeah? I will be starting first with your things and for that I need to go to the room yeah?"         He was looking at me hesitantly...    

"Y-you take me to the room again...    b-but you said I stay with you"         tears already brimming his eyes.

"No, no love we'll just go and take your things from there.. your clothes and all"     

"W-when you take me t-there...    you no l-leave me there r-right?"            I hate that his past have been so lonely...   the reason why he is so insecure right now.

"No love never"      he nodded. Still not sure.

"Okay so let's go"

When I reached the asylum I took everything needed from his room.. his clothes,  the colors and notebooks, the toys i bought for him and almost everything.

I saw Lana coming towards me.. I smirk at her.. I was successful in my words. I've already told her I will free him from the asylum and I've done it, I've proved myself.

"Congrats Zayn"     she was smiling. "Okay so your father called me this morning and told me everything. So yes.. you can take him"  

"Humm.. I know that Lana, he's going to stay with me from now onwards."       My driver was still holding his belongings.

"I'm really happy. I should get going now... I  guess I won't come tomorrow okay.. I will join for day after tomorrow"

"Okay.. Zayn. And congratulations again"

"Yes.. thank you"

"Let's go Harry"

_________________

Its been so long I've been here.. but I remember everything.. I wish my granny was still with me. I first time I visited here was on my 18th birthday. She have gifted me this beautiful place. And told me that I have to take care of this place. And that the place is for me.

*Zayn's house*

I miss her so much. I wish I could have introduced her to Harry. But little did I know she   will always support me.. whether she's with me, or she's above all of us.. blessing us.

"Like the house baby"      he nodded, eyes shining with excitement. He was looking all around the place.

"There is garden here.. its soo big Zee..      this your house?"       His eyes filled with curiosity.

"No love.. its ours..   not just mine"        he look at me dumbfounded.

"No mine.. I don't stay here."

"Yes.. even i don't stay here.. but we will right"    he nodded again.

"C'mon I'm gonna take you around this place.

*the pool*

*Backyard* also a *bedroom there inside*

*Bedroom*

*Bedroom*

*Kitchen*

*theater hall*

"Wowww its soo beautiful Zee.. Can I play here"     he said beaming up. This place is really peaceful. It's been 2 years i haven't been here.

"Of course love.. you can play anywhere"   

"Okayyyy..."       I'm so happy to see him jumping around.

"Okay so we have 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, a dining room, the theater hall a pool,and every bedroom has an attached bathroom...and the backyard garden okay"      he nodded again.

"Zee?"        He  looked at me

"I tired.. want to take bath"         so does that mean I have to bathe him.

"Yeah?..   want me to bath you baby?"      He nodded.

"Yes.. you bath me...     you touched my wewe again?"            fuck,    the way those eyes looks so innocent like he haven't said something dirty... where did he learn such a thing.. I almost choked on my saliva.   He was still looking at me for answers.

"Uhmm.. n-no I'll just bathe you today yeah... your tired baby.. I'll quickly bathe you and... and you take a nap.. then I'll cook dinner okay."           I hope he doesn't says anything more now.

"Okayyy... I play with this in the tub?  Please Zee.. want to play with this in the tub"          he was holding a plastic frog in his hand.

"Yeah. Sure baby.. let's go now okay"     he rushed with me to the bathroom.

After I've done bathing him I put him to sleep and called Claire.. to bring some of my maids from mom's house to ours.. Claire already know the way here so she will be there to guide them.. I can't do everything on my own. I need some help. When they arrived they have helped me with everything. And I asked two of the maids if they are willing to stay here with us... since i will need someone to look after Harry if I leave for work.. I called my mum and she said choose whom ever I want. Two of my maids volunteered themselves and are willing to stay with us. I was beyond happy.. I've got everything. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Heyooo 😙😙😙

How was this ch.
Hope you guys will like it.

They are now together ❤

Like, comment and share 🌻

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

969K 22.9K 39
In the wake of her mother's passing, six-year-old Luella finds unexpected solace in the company of her long-lost brothers, absent from her life for y...
49.6K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
210K 1.1K 196
Mature content
17.3K 1.5K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.