Part Time 2

By TaeyeonOnle

Several months of moving on from them, they had come needing you again. Now you had no choice after the risk... More

Rescue
Sunlit
Let's finish this
Dialogue -2-
Stay
Lighting up the fire
Unfortunate trip
Unleashed
Skyline
Disclosure ( ! )
Blindsided
Cherry Fadeaway
Only us
Selfishness ( ! )
Back again
Second Chance
True Colors
Heating up the fire
Contested Part.1
Provoked
Contested Part.2
Avoidance
Sweet Angel
Feelings
Farewell Party
Good news
I Can't
Part Time
Pierced
Aftermath
Blackmail
Dad, why?
Dinner
Continuation

Always Here for You

1.9K 73 9
By TaeyeonOnle

Traveling down the night city felt pleasing and peacefully , as the stars were scattered around the sky matched with the shimmering lights on every corner of the street. You couldn't stop smiling after remembering every moment that just happened to you today, damn being kissed again by her just felt, heaven.

You've entered a long, dark quiet road, which google map told you to do. It was kinda strange to enter these kinds of places especially night time, everything was entirely quiet and it seems that you were the only vehicle who was using the empty road.

You speeded up the long straight highway, enjoying every peaceful moment while there's some lights around. It was all fun and games until you noticed a vehicle coming up behind you. It was a van, a really fast van. You were starting to get nervous, something is not right here.

But instead of panicking, you decided to calm down and focus on the situation. You knew that something is bad since it's the vehicle somehow appeared from nowhere. You slowed down, seeing if the van is really in rush, but what's more strange is that the van also slowed down.

"Who do you think you're fooling at" You mumbled

Unexpectedly the van immediately speeded up and overtaken you as it hardly braked from your front, blocking your way. Yep you were right, you're in real danger.

Several men started stepping out from the van as they were holding something behind them. You managed to send your last message to her before throwing your phone beside you.

You immediately docked after noticing them pointing their firearms on your car. Is it your time?

Loud bashing noises were heard as glass shards started raining over your. Slight noises were heard firing from outside, presumably they were using silencers. You were closing your eyes, hoping someone would rescue you. But you realized, only you, could save yourself from this chaos. They kept firing at you, probably they really wanted you to die. You came up with an idea, for sure they would be emptying their mags at you, and it's impossible for them to not reload.

As you heard their guns cock out, you immediately switched your gear to 1 and hardly pushed the throttle, your car revved up loudly as it skidded down the road quickly. You heard a loud thump on the front and gave a hard shake around inside. Perhaps, you rammed into something.

You didn't cared it at all, they were killers and they deserved to be hurt, if incase you had rammed into one of them. All the time, Fear and anxiousness covered up throughout your body, your legs were slightly shaking, somehow it's your very first time to encounter this kinds of scenario. Actually Near-Death scenarios. You were emotionless, and you don't really know what to express right now.

You looked up into your phone, which was slightly covered with cracks, and found 3 missed calls from Tiff. You started to feel dizzy as you were making your way into her house, your vision starts to get blurry and blurry, until such time, everything appeared black, seeing nothing but emptiness

~~~~~

"Y/N"

"bang-geum il-eonan il~~~" Distant voices were heard inside you, it was a voice of a woman, who sounded really worried.

You had your consciousness back as you slowly opened your eyes, seeing a bright, ceiling light facing upon you. You started to gain your awareness around your surroundings, realizing that you were lying down in a soft cushioned bed inside a cold, vast bedroom.

You heard the door opening slowly, just to find a woman carrying a tray and a towel as it started walking towards you. You couldn't see her face really clearly as everything seemed to appear really blurry.

"Oh my god Y/N are you awake?" She mumbled, placing the tray beside you

"W-who a-are you?"

"It's me Y/N" Your vision started to look clear and rigid, realizing it was Tiff, who was sitting beside you.

"W-wait, what happened" You stuttered, trying yourself to get up from the bed as you immediately felt a painful sensation on your head. "Ahh shit"

"Y/N take it easy, it's better for you to lay yourself down first" She offered her hand to you and gently laid you back again to the bed.
"So, I called you several times ago and you never answered once from my calls. I'm started to get worried about you so I decided to find you throughout the night. It took me around an hour before I found you helpless on your car, you looked really injured and it would be a really bad idea if the police was the first one to find you."

"I guess, I left your phone on the car, so I'm sorry" She frowned

You sighed and nodded slowly "It's fine, d-don't need to worry that much" You stuttered "Oh by the way tiff"

"Yes?"

"Could I take the bathroom for a minute?"

"Sure, just head right after stepping out from the door, you could see the bathroom afterwards"

~~~~~

Loud crashes, gunfires, flashing lights startled you whole time as you were inside the bathroom. Traumatic flashbacks started to appear on your mind which deeply scares you inside. You knew how to fight, but it doesn't mean that those things wouldn't scare you. If those people have something to you, it's better not to involve someone who doesn't know what's really going on. You were also anxious, especially you're on Tiff's house, you wouldn't want to involve them, but if they did involve your friends, you couldn't imagine what you could do to them.

After drying yourself up with a towel that Tiff just gave you, you peeked through the thick curtains just right on your front, revealing a large window which widely shows the front area of the house. Streets were filled with emptiness and darkness as the street light on the corner seemed to be malfunctioning, it was creepy honestly. Later on, you were about to pull back the curtain to it's original position until you noticed a man silhouette standing at the corner, looking directly at the house.

It gave you a slight chill down your spine after seeing it, worrying about possible scenarios again. After you noticed it, it quickly looked back and began walking away from the corner. It was weird and creepy, well maybe it's just an ordinary guy chilling down the area. You didn't want to assume too much on that but it still alerted you.

Entering the room again, you saw her sitting on her bed, looking worried and sad. She was pretty pale and seemed to be drifting into a deep thought until she noticed you standing from the door.

"Hey you're back" She smiled, tapping her hands on the pillow beside her. "Come"

"What's wrong? You seemed unhappy seconds ago" You asked as you slowly sat beside her, you placed your hand on her neck "Are you sick or something?"

"Tell me what happened to you, like everything"

"Just got into a car accident awhile ago" You stuttered "Felt a strong vibration inside and boom, my car loses control"

"But why are there a lot of holes on your windshield even tho your car just crashed on a road barrier?"

"Maybe umm"

She looked at you curiously "Maybe??"

Telling her the whole truth would really make her panic to you no time. She would be really worried and maybe, she would be scared to let you off around. Tiff is just pure, her sweetness to you is immeasurable since day 1, even though you left her for several months, she haven't changed the way she acted towards you, she remained the same as usual.

"Maybe it's time for us to sleep, it's getting late"

"Yahhhhh" she pushed your shoulder playfully several times "You're not yet answering my question!"

"It's getting late now, you need to rest" You smiled as you softly pinched her cute little cheeks. "You'll see the whole story tomorrow for sure"

She pouted and crossed her arms as she rolled her eyes on you "Whatever"  she mumbled, appearing to be ""Mad""

You sighed "Tiff, I'm too tired to do this thing"

"Then don't, I didn't even told you to do so"

You chuckled and decided to rest yourself throughout the night. Remembering all those things that just happened to you on the car felt like driving your new car on a road filled with spikes. The more you drove yourself further in it, the more you destroy yourself inside.

It was all going smooth and neat until you drifted back to sleep peacefully.

~~~~~
---------
~~~~~

You groaned as you felt your surroundings seemed to get hotter, you slowly woke up, seeing nothing but darkness. You were lying on a soft cushioned bed as you remembered that you were sleeping on Tiff's house.

It was a relief, but somehow you felt something is wrong in here, the room is completely silent and dead, curtains were still and stagnant.

"Tiff" You tapped your hand beside you, where you last saw before you drifted to sleep. But, she wasn't there, you didn't felt any tiffany around you.

"Tiff?"

"Yah?"

"Tiff where the hell are you?"

Still, no signs of tiffany around. You decided to switch the lights on, but, the switch seemed to be not working. You switched it on multiple times but the mechanism seemed to be useless.

Maybe she had an another room for herself, so you decided to check her outside the room and see if she's on that room. Slowly opening the door on front of you, everything was still the same, darkness, emptiness, quietness and surroundings are completely dead. Light switch on the corridor was seen beside the wall after you stepped out from her room, you switched it and still got the same result, not working.

"Shit is there any electricity?" You mumbled

Studying the whole area surrounding you heard a loud bash on the corridor right on your direction. You somehow heard it on the area where it is completely dark and still, everything is silent as you walked slowly towards that area, step by step as you breathe in and out.

Second noise were heard again from that area, it was completely dark and you were hesitating to check on that area.

"No way I'm going in there" You muttered

Maybe she's in there, you thought. Probably she's busy doing something in there, but what confuses you more is that why would she work on something without turning any lights on. It's confusing and creepy at the same time

"Tiff?" You asserted "You there?"

Staring on a complete still darkness, you felt something unpleasant moving behind you, it was completely silent and dead but something is moving weirdly behind you.

"I know you're there tiff, don't scare the shit out of me" You chuckled and slowly looked behind, seeing nothing but darkness along in the staircase

Upon looking at it, rapid footsteps were heard behind you which immediately caught your attention, finding yourself looking again at the dark area. Footsteps started to get louder and louder until it immediately stopped as you stepped your right foot on the area.

You sighed in relief, at last the noise stopped. Until a black woman silhouette rapidly coming up on you,

~~~~~~~~
——————
~~~~~~~~

"Fuck"  You gasped

You heard a soft groan on your side and felt something heavy on your shoulder, seeing Tiff resting her head on you as her left arm wrapped against your abdomen, sleeping peacefully. You realized that everything was just a dream, a really bad dream, nightmare on other term. You sighed in relief, seeing (your) this girl again.

Shortly, her eyes slowly opened and met yours. As this happened, you immediately acted asleep and faced the opposite direction

"Don't fool me" She stuttered "I know you're watching me the whole time"

You didn't respond, of course you're acting asleep

"Yah" She softly mumbled as she unexpectedly tickled you, which immediately caught you off guard.

"See, you're awake, I'm not stupid" She softly chuckled with her arms still against yours

"Yah Of course you've disturbed my beautiful sleep"

"Dumb reason"

"Why did you woke me up huh?"

"Heard you swearing awhile ago, why you had a nightmare? You deserved it" She chuckled

"Yeah, just've dreamed about you, so it was the worse nightmare that I ever had"

"You're so rude" She immediately rose up and slapped your arm hardly "I do regret now from saving you on that car, I should've left you on that car until it blew up"

"Sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega" You playfully sang and started seeing her smiling lightly "See you couldn't handle my cuteness"

"Yuck" She asserted and rolled her eyes

"Hey be quiet, you're so noisy"

"Stop acting like a kid, you're so annoying"

"Just kidding, by the way tiff" You sighed and placed your hand on hers "Thank you again"

"For what" she mumbled, facing the tv on her front

"For saving me, like, you're a real life angel for me"

She started facing you "Angel?"

"Yeah you saved me from there, like if it wasn't for you then I could've died in there"

"Ohh, that's nothing" she stuttered "If I haven't found you there, then, I couldn't have slept peacefully like this."

You chuckled and rested your head on the pillow again and soon she did too

"Well, I guess let's sleep again, it's 3am and it's too early yet."

"Hey oppa" She mumbled, facing you. Your faces were just inches again from each other, you were scared again, hoping that the moment   when you were with Naeun on the car would happen again. You don't really want that thing to happen once more.

"Umm, why?" You stuttered

"Remember this, when things goes upside down or you had a really big problem facing now, just tell me okay?" She smiled "Like as a friend or something, I don't know bu-"

"Something? What do you mean?"

"Oh oh, I mean, as a best friend of course" she stuttered and smiled nervously

"Oh, okay, yeah yeah I will"

She chuckled nervously "And...I just wanna say that... I''m always here for you...okay?"

"Thankss, appreciated that I met you all the way here in korea"

"Yeah, same too, I really loved the fact that I met you on that plane"

"Memories" You chuckled "So come let's sleep now, I'm still kinda sleepy and my body really feels stiff right now"

"Sure, sooo Goodnight again?"

"We never said goodnight to each other awhile ago" You smirked

She grinned "Ohh, so goodnight"

All because of that, you smiled and finally drifted back to sleep peacefully. Knowing that the first (girl) friend you ever had in here is just beside you, sleeping with you safely and peacefully. She was just a pure american girl and you really loved to be hanging out with her. Just like the old times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 31 10
You would have never expected yourself to fall in that trap of falling in love with an idol. But fall you did. You knew it was wrong but what could y...
8.2K 449 12
˗ˏˋ despite everything, what if they decided to love again? 'ˎ˗
247K 10.1K 41
In which you were bored late at night and decided to spam some fan accounts on instagram and text them song lyrics out of boredom. In which it shocke...
934 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...