How You Get The Guy (BoyxBoy)

By HeyJayvee

Got a secret can you keep it? Sean Richard Haynes, a Baseball player, is having a hard time accepting his aff... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Nice to meet you, where you been?
Chapter 2: Ain't it funny, rumors fly?
Chapter 3: Too much for being Invisible
Chapter 4: I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.
Chapter 5: Two can keep a secret.
Chapter 7: New Friends
Chapter 8: Oh I Remember!
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Cliché Confessions
Chapter 11: THREAT-cherous
Chapter 12: Unexpected Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 13: Start of Something New

Chapter 6: Come back... be here

1.8K 48 8
By HeyJayvee

Hi! After you read this Chapter, make sure to leave a comment, to vote, and to share!

Pic of Sean. Just imagine making out with him *asdfghjklqwertyuiop*

So without further ado, I present to you, CHAPTER 6! :)

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

--------

CHAPTER 6: Come back… be here

SPENCER’S POV

Okay. I’m not very good at playing video games. I always lose with Sean, we played 12 times and I only got 2 wins, I mean, what the hell was that right? LOSER, I thought to myself. Plus, if you’re in my place right now, you wouldn’t be able to focus to the game, why? Because every time Sean is not looking, I always glancing at him quickly and noticing how perfect his cheek bones and eyes are. Who wouldn’t resist those?

“Spencer!” Sean yelled on my face. I quickly shook my head and realize that I’ve been caught staring at him. OMG this is so embarrassing.

“W-what?” I stammered. Shit. He just snickered and put down the game controller. I did the same and we both looked at each other. I think I’m trapped by his good looks and sex appeal to be honest.

“I think you’re embracing my sexy face too much” He said truthfully and I just open my mouth to say something… but nothing came out. GREAT. He suddenly looked around making me looked at him confused and then he turned back to stare at me again. What is he thinking?

“I don’t know if this is weird? Because lately I’ve been feeling weird. I think it’s really weird to feel weird right?” He said and I just blinked at him. Okay, now I’m confused. Where is this coming from?

“The weird thing is you don’t make any possible sense here” I said truthfully and he pouted. I rolled my eyes at him. What? So I’m the weird one here? Suddenly he moved closer to me and I gasped at the sudden proximity. Our face is now an inch apart. I feel the heat running through my body and it was electrifying.

“I don’t know why, but I really feel weird around you” He said and I widened my eyes, a glint of hope that he remembered me from years ago. “Every time I see you, it feels like I’ve never seen someone as beautiful as you” He gently caressed my cheeks with his thumb. I blushed at the compliment but continue to stare at his piercing blue eyes. Then he grabbed my hand and entwine it with his. “I love the way your hand fits perfectly with my hand” He whispered and I’m starting to get the feeling something good will happen at any moment now.

“This is the first time I’ve ever done this to a guy and… it’s bothering me a lot” He let out a sigh and I just forced a smile. I’m nervous about this. “And for me to know if what I feel about you is real…” He paused and I stared at him waiting for something to happen. He grabbed my chin up and he pressed his lips against mine. I didn’t have the time to process what was happening so I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. I opened my mouth for entrance and I let his tongue explore every corner of my mouth. I bit his bottom lip and he moaned.

I tugged his hair and he lift me up making my legs spread around his waist. He sat down on my bed while I sat on his lap continuing the heated make-out session. I don’t know why but at this time, I don’t care if Sean is straight or not, I’ve been dying to kiss him since forever and I’m grateful that he made the first move.

He licked the side of my neck and I tilt my head more to the side. I moaned in pleasure when he sucked and bit my neck.

“Hhmm you smell so sweet” He moaned and I smiled sheepishly.

I cupped the sides of his cheeks and kissed him deeply making his mouth water for more so he opened his mouth and I explored everything in it. He tasted like baked macaroni but I just didn’t care. Suddenly, I felt something warm and big on my ass cheeks and I stopped and I snickered on his lips. I put my hands on his shoulders and stared at him. He looked away suddenly embarrassed and I chuckled.

“You look cute” I said bluntly while smiling. He stopped holding my waist and he motioned me to stand up and so I did. He’s still not looking at me and I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance. Did he regretted the kiss? He stand up and made his way to my desk to grab his jacket. He fished out his phone and he texted someone. He put his jacket on and I stood there confused and hurt at the same time.

“Where are you going?” I asked but he’s still not looking at me and that made my heart throbbed in pain.

“I uh… need to go home” He quickly said and bolted out of my room. I just stood there, happy because he finally kissed me, confused because I don’t know if he feel the same way, lonely because I don’t even know if he regretted the kiss or not. Because if he did regret it, I know one thing that will happen to me… and it’s HEARTBREAK… again.

I let out a silent sob and kneeled down on my knees. I can’t believe it’s happening again. The history is repeating itself. Just like when we were 10 years old, when he left me. I pursed my lips and wiped the tears away. I’m mad at myself because if I didn’t let him kissed me, I wouldn’t cry like this. So this is my fault and I deserved this kind of pain.

Suddenly, my phone rings and exhaled some air to make myself calm and collected. I grabbed my phone from my desk and answering the call without looking on the caller ID.

“Hey Spence! Where are you?”

I smiled at Shane’s voice. Nobody but my family and Jasmin knows that I have a… TWIN. Yes, twin, like identical twin. We looked alike. But we dressed and talk different. I always admire Shane’s strength because whenever he’s dealing with heartbreak, he’s just going to suck it up and pretend that it never happened. I hope I have the same strength as him, but no. I’m like a glass that easily breaks.

“Hi Shane! I’m at my room right now why?” I asked him pretending that everything is okay. But it’s not.

“Oh nothing. Bye” He suddenly hang up and I stared at my phone confused. I sighed and put down my phone on the desk and when I turned around, my jaw dropped and my eyes widen.

“SHANE! OH MY GOSH!” I quickly run towards him and hugged him tightly. I can’t believe my twin is here! I missed him so much!

“Uh yeah. You’re crushing my ribs get off me now” He said annoyingly and I let go. I scowled at him and he chuckled.

“What made you visit? Oh and how’s Dad?” I asked and he just rolled his eyes. I wonder what ticked him off this time.

“Don’t start with Dad and his new bitch of a wife” He said while walking towards my bed and he landed himself on it, back-first. I followed him and sit on the side of my bed.

“Okay, what made you visit then?”  He looked at me and smirked. I’m getting the feeling that something bad is gonna happen. Whenever Shane smirks, it means he’s planning something… something idiotic or genius. But even his plan is genius, it will always be idiotic at the end.

“Did you know that I saw the hot guy from you room today? What are you two doing? It seems like he’s in a run so he didn’t see me. Did you two do the jiggle-jiggle frickle-frackle?” He looked thoughtfully at me and I just widened my eyes. I grabbed a pillow and smacked it onto his face making him laugh.

“NO! We didn’t do anything you freak!” I grumbled but he just continued to snicker. He stood up and put his hands on his sides.

“Oh really? Oh and… is that a hickey or???” He suddenly asked while smiling sheepishly at me. I widened my eyes and touched the side of my neck. I quickly run towards my mirror and what I saw made my eyes burned in terror. THIS HICKEY IS HUGE. What the hell did Sean do?! I CAN’T BELIEVE SEAN MARKED ME. Wait, if he marked me then maybe he didn’t regret it. Right?

“Well well, it seemed like you two didn’t do the jiggle-jiggle but I’m sure you two are in a hot make out session a while ago… he even marked you, and Gosh it’s huge. TSK TSK TSK” He shook his head like it’s terrible to have a huge hickey. WELL IT IS! How can I cover this instantly? I think I’m starting to panic. I looked at Shane hopefully that he will help me with this situation.

“Aren’t you going to help me? I CAN’T GO TO SCHOOL LOOKING LIKE THIS!” I yelled in exasperation. He just smirked and I growled at him making him laugh. I quickly opened my closet to look for clothes that I’m gonna wear tomorrow. I found a black scarf and I sighed in relief, maybe this will do.

“Hhhmmm” Shane hummed from behind. I turned around and looked at him.

“WHAT?!” I snapped at him but he just remained still, not scared at me.

“Nothing. I’m just gonna ask you something.” He shrugged and I just gave him a scowl.

“Okay?! Mr. Grumpy Pants, do you know Kaleb?” Uh, how did he knew Kaleb?

“Kaleb? As in Kaleb Wright?” I asked him and he nodded while smiling. I walked over to him and stare.

“Well, I kno—“ I was cut off by the sound of my ringtone. I rolled my eyes and turned around to grab my phone on the desk. I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

“Hey” I said while smiling.

“Hey Spencer. I just want to say… uh… I really enjoyed the… you know?” He stammered. And I just stared confused. What is he talking about?

“Enjoyed the what… Kaleb?” I asked him. I heard Shane mumbled something incoherent but I just shrugged it off.

“I really enjoyed the… kiss” He blurts out and I blinked. Kiss? Since when did I kissed Kaleb and since when did Kaleb started kissing guys?? Oh. Oh Fvck. Oh fvcking fvck. I turned around to face a beaming Shane, I gave him the I’m-gonna-kill-you-after-this look but he just rolled his eyes and gave me a cocky smile.

“Erm… let me call you back” I said to Kaleb and hung up. I put down my phone on my desk without taking my gaze off of Shane.

“What? I can’t resist those blue eyes and dimples you know? And he’s really hot” He winked and I glared at him.

“I told you to keep your hands off with my schoolmates or anyone who’s involved with me! You d!ckhead! WHY DID YOU KISSED KALEB?!” I yelled and poked his forehead. “Now Kaleb thought that it was me who kissed him! YOU’RE SO STUPID SHANE! GAAHHH!” I screamed in annoyance. Why is this happening to me! Shane looked guilty but he’s trying his best to hide it.

I sighed and calmed myself down. The door suddenly opened and Mom and Rachael appeared.

“What with all the screaming?” Mom asked. Rachael just walked towards Shane and hugged him.

“This… This human being pretended to be me!” I grumbled. Mom just chuckled. “What’s so funny Mom?! HE KISSED ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND KALEB THOUGHT IT WAS ME?! There’s nothing to laugh about here?! What if Sean will get more mad at me and… a-and He won’t talk to me a-again, and… a-and it will happen again” I suddenly burst out in tears and sobbed.

So much had happened and the day is not over yet. I’m not mad at Shane or anyone else, I’m just afraid. I can’t believe I’m crying over Sean again. How pathetic. I am such a cry boy just like he said when we were 9 years old.

I looked at Mom, Rachael, and Shane and they all looked at me sternly. They all walked towards me and I quickly spun on my heels to run to the bathroom. They called out my name but I just ignored them. I closed the bathroom door and looked at myself on the mirror. All the memories came back… I blamed Sean for doing this to me… I blamed him for making me, like this, for making me… gay.

***FLASHBACK***

“You’re m-moving out?” I stuttered, with sad eyes. He looked at me sadly and let out a fake smile.

“Hey… don’t be sad, cry boy. I’m sure we’re going to see each other again!” Sean beamed at me but I continue to stare at him sadly. Suddenly, tears are forming on my eyes.

“B-but who’s gonna play Spiderman? There can’t be a Mary Jane Watson if there’s no Spiderman?” I asked him while stuttering and sniffling. He just chuckled.

“You know, for a boy, you really like playing Mary Jane Watson” He said and we laughed.

“Well that’s because you made me play Mary Jane Watson! It’s your fault!” I grumbled. He smiled and held both of my hands in a protective manner.

“Because I’m your Spiderman. I always save you in your times of need. I always wipe your tears. I’m always here for you. You’re my first best friend” He said sternly and it made me sobbed even more. Then he let go of my hands and wiped my tears making me looked at him then he cupped my face.

“I know you’re a boy, but you make me feel weird” Sean furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. The winter breeze are making contact on our skin. Smokes are coming out of our mouth every time we talk.

“Why? Is feeling weird a bad thing?” I said while sniffling. Then he ruffled my hair making me smile.

“No, it’s the best feeling in the world and I’m honored to say that...” He paused looking directly at my eyes. I stared at his piercing blue eyes, captivating me every second.

“That… what?” I asked him and our foreheads touching.

“That I like you Spencer, or Mary Jane Watson.” He whispered softly making me shiver at the words the he said. He likes me? I smiled at the thought of liking him back. I giggled and he smiled.

“I like you too Sean, or Peter Parker” And with that he kissed my cheek making me blush and I kissed his cheek back. He hold my right hand and we walked together back home.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

“AARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!” I yelled in front of the mirror. Why is Sean have this effect on me? It’s like, my life is depends on Sean. This is why I don’t want to be friends, or be around, or get near him. I promised myself before that I won’t be attached to him ever again. Maybe if I didn’t helped him at the Grocery Store before then maybe we wouldn’t be in a situation like this.

“Spencer, are you alright? Do you wanna talk about it?” Mom asked. Making me sob even more. No Mom please, I don’t want to talk about on how pathetic I am.

“Well if you’re not ready to talk to Mom. I’m always here for you Spencer. I’m your twin, I’ll understand what you’re going through” Shane suggested. I sighed and wiped my tears away. I stand up and I splashed some water on my face. I grabbed a towel in the mini cabinet and dried up.

I fumbled through the mini cabinet to look for my Mom’s make-up. I found it and opened it, looking for the brown stick thingy? Is that what you call it? It’s the thing that will cover your pores and dark spots whatsoever. I looked over the name and it’s called ‘concealer stick, light coverage’ I rolled up the concealer stick and looked in front of the mirror to put some on my hickeys. I spread it over to make it more look natural. I noticed my puffy eyes so I put some concealer under my eye too.

I fixed my hair and tried to force a smile. ‘Put it together Spencer, you’re strong’ I thought to myself. I chuckled and turned around to open the bathroom door to be greeted by my Mom, Rachael, and Shane, all looking worried. I smiled at them and they just looked at me confused.

“Spencer… is everything alright?” Mom asked. I smiled at my Mom reassuringly.

“Of course, everything’s fine. I just had a meltdown but I’m feeling better now” I said, hoping that she will but my alibi.

“Yeah, everything’s fine by covering your face with make-up” Shane grumbled I narrowed my eyes at him. Mom and Rachael chuckled.

“Spencer honey, if you’re not ready to talk about your feelings, I’m okay with that. Just… be strong” Mom put his hands on my shoulder, “You know what they say, pain demands to be felt, and with that, you will learn something, it will make you stronger and be mature”

I smiled at my Mom. People are right, Mothers knows best. We hugged each other and suddenly, Shane and Rachael joined us. We all laughed and after that, Mom told us that she will prepare dinner. We nodded and Shane, Rachael, and I, returned in our rooms.

“You’re so cliché, putting make up and saying ‘everything’s fine’ boo hoo hoo” Shane cooed. I just threw a pillow at him but he nudged it.

“Well duh, I don’t wanna look like I’m weak and… weak” I rolled my eyes at him and he just huffed.

“Yeah right, but seriously though, what happened?” He asked sternly. We were lying on my bed and I am hugging my pillow while Shane is sitting down on the side of my bed.

“Let’s just say that… Sean reminds me of someone from the past” I said truthfully and Shane just smiled, sensing that I’m not ready to talk about what happened.

SEAN’S POV

I’m such a coward! A coward bastard! A jerk! I can’t believe I walked away from Spencer like that. Without saying anything that will make him feel better. But I freaked out when… I realized that, I didn’t like the kiss, I LOVE THE KISS. He even gave me a hard on. I just can’t admit it to him. But why? Arrgghhhh! This feeling is confusing me!

“Sean, Jenna! Dinner is ready!” Mom yelled from downstairs.

I rubbed my temples ignoring my Mom. I have something more important that I need to solve first. When I was kissing Spencer, it was the most amazing feeling. Fireworks and dancing Chihuahuas are everywhere. Yep, that’s what I felt. But what made me feel weird is that while I’m kissing Spencer, flashbacks are coming through my mind. Flashbacks that I never even knew happened.

Flashbacks about Mary Jane Watson, the weird thing is, the Mary Jane Watson in my mind is not a girl. It’s a young boy. Who is he? I never met a boy who’s named after Mary Jane Watson? I mean, that’s stupid.

I grunted in annoyance and just bolted downstairs to the dining room to eat dinner. I pulled out a chair and started to eat.

“Are you done with your school project Sean?” Mom asked. I looked over to her and just nodded eagerly. I don’t want to talk right now. Mom just nodded and went back to eating. Rachael started making a conversation with my Mom about being a Victoria Secret Angel someday and crap like that. I just ignored them and eat my food.

After dinner, Rachael was assigned to wash the dishes and I stick out my tongue at her. HA! Now it’s your turn to clean those lazy dishes!

I walked upstairs to my room and landed on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and opened it. I opened my Facebook account and saw a lot of Friend requests, Messages, and notifications. I first looked at the Friend requests and I didn’t saw Spencer’s name. I sighed and typed his name on the search bar. His profile appeared and I clicked it.

I added him and I clicked his profile picture. He was smiling widely while his hands are on his light brown hair. The light is streaking on his hazel eyes making it more beautiful as ever. I mean, who would resist someone like him? He’s very beautiful.

I smiled while looking at his picture. What do I feel about him? Do I like him or this is just a phase? But every time I talk to Spencer, it feels like I know him since forever. Why is that?

Minutes later, Spencer responded on my friend request. I panicked. What should I say to him? Should I apologize? Of course you asshole!

I clicked on his message box and typed, “I’m really sorry about earlier”. I waited seconds before sending it to him.

Spencer Thwaites
- Sorry about the kiss? Or sorry about, you, walking away like that?

I stared at his reply. Did I feel sorry about the kiss? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! Did I feel sorry that I walked away from him? YES, I FEEL TERRIBLE.

I didn’t realized that I’m thinking so long and saw that Spencer has anther message for me.

Spencer Thwaites
- Forget it. Have a good night.

Then he’s no longer online. “Damnit!” I muttered to myself. No he thinks that I feel sorry about the kiss, WHICH I’M NOT! I just don’t want to admit it… yet. I’m still processing what I feel about him.

Suddenly, some girl sent me a message and I read it.

Vicky Montgomery
- Hey. Y r u still awake?
Sean Haynes
- Can’t sleep.
Vicky Montgomery
- Oh me 2. I was wondering if I could get ur number.
Sean Haynes
- Y?
Vicky Montgomery
- I wanna talk 2 u about something.
Sean Haynes
- Just tell me here ;)
Vicky Montgomery
- Pfft. Kay. I was just wondering if u could be our model on the front page of the school magazine. If u didn’t know, I’m the editor-in-chief of our school newspaper and magazine. So U up for it?

My jaw dropped. Fvcking serious? I’ve never model before and it’s my dream to be one! I’ll leave the baseball team if I ever got the chance to be a model. But I’m exaggerating and it’s just a school magazine… but still.

Sean Haynes
- Of course! When’s the photoshoot?
Vicky Montgomery
- Next week maybe? J
Sean Haynes
- Sure! I’ll be there! ;)
Vicky Montgomery
- Kay. I’ll meet u at ur locker tomorrow to tell the deets.
Sean Haynes
- Okay. Looking forward to it. J
Vicky Montgomery
- Yeah me too. Thanks J Good night.
Sean Haynes
- You’re welcome J Goodnight too.

Then I closed my laptop and lay down on my bed. I turned to the side to find a perfect spot to sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. Dreaming about me kissing Spencer passionately.

--------

So? Did it make you Happy, Free, Confused, and Lonely at the same time? Tell me what you think and leave a comment :) Don't forget to vote *winks*

Yep. SPENCER HAS A TWIN. And some of you are confused. On Chapter 5, Kaleb thinks he kissed Spencer but he didn't. Kaleb is kissing Spencer's twin, Shane.

What do yout think about Sean joing the Modeling industry?

What do you think about Spencer's Flashback?

What do you think about their kiss?

Love you guys, keep supporting Sean and Spencer's journey! :)

TaTa for now :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...