Aiden x Cody

By downloadingwhore

This immaculate story written by a professional writer that graduated at the YMCA is about two boys that have... More

First day (Cody's POV)
"Who is that..." (Adien's POV)
A big decision... (Aiden's POV)
Who he chose...(Aiden's POV)
The cause of Emili's death...(Emili's POV)
The cause of Ryden's death...(Ryden's POV)

Dumbi thick...(Both POVS)

14 0 0
By downloadingwhore

Cody's POV:
I looked around the classroom and no one really catches my eye, except this- AUGHH hot, tall, muscular, dirty blonde, white man. "W-woah, who's that..?" I thought to myself. "He's the most biggest daddy i've ever seen..".

Aiden's POV:

"He's so kawaii and he will be perfect for my late Tuesday  karaoke night hosted at 1:28 AM in my bedroom." "Alright Cody, choose a seat please." Mr.WillieDillie said. Cody slowly examined every seat and started walking towards the seat in front of me. But then his breast implant fell and he slipped on it. His skirt was showing and that booty was dumbi thick, even though u could see the implants sticking out..but let's pretend that they're not there. "OH GNARLY CHEEZ-ITS MY BACK-!!" Cody howled across the room. Everyone gasped but no one helped him, so, i thought, me, i should be the superhero/lightning mcqueen of the day and save him...

Cody's POV:

"This is so humiliating..." I thought to myself. I started getting up and then, there he was, the privileged white man, was standing right there, holding a hand up to me. I felt like I was gonna pass out. "O-oh..." I turned red from the embarrassment and from how attractive this man is. "Thank y-you.." I grabbed onto his hand and he pulled me up. "OMG OMG I TOUCHED HIM- IM NEVER WASHING THIS HAND EVER AGAIN!!" I thought. "Be careful next time...cutie." Aiden said. My nose started bleeding from this, i couldn't handle it. "Y-yes thanks b-big dadd- i mean....".

The end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
5.5M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
233K 7.4K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...