Little Pine

By WanyelyBB3187

[Gravity falls x child reader] °○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○ (Y/N) Pines practically the only child Dipper... More

Chapter 0《First meet》
Chapter 1《 Gravity falls
Chapter 2《 Tour mess up
Chapter 3《 Night Night, Little Pine

Vines

425 8 3
By WanyelyBB3187

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello people of Wattpad.

I'm sorry that a new chapter of little pine hasn't been updated  in awhile.

So that what I'm doing today is Vines to fill in that gap for  the time being.

Enjoy 🌸♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In the playpen of the mall in Gravity falls were three of the kids who started war against each other after little pine's knock off right when Mabel picked little pine up and walked towards the exit little pine said something unexpectedly.

(Y/N): You're all going to hell! Goodbye!

Mabel laughed silently.

Both Dipper and a 8 year version of (Y/N) were yelling at each other while Bill stand by the door frame of the kitchen.

Dipper: YOU KNOW WHAT!! YOU'RE IN TIME OUT GET ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE!! GET UP THERE!!!

(Y/N): THIS HOUSE IS A F**KING NIGHTMARE!!

Both Bill and Dipper looked at her in shock before both of them yelled.

"YOUR GROUNED FOR 3 WEEKS!!"

Back in the playpen two of the kids that started the war were sitting down at the carpet floor of the playpen while an adult seem to talk.

Adult: Alright so Joey has 19 bottles of dish soap and he gives Gena-

Kid: Wait!! Why does Joey have so many soap!!!?!?

Kid: MIND YOUR BUSINESS, DAVID!!!

The other kid slapped him.

On the first week of Mabel and Pacific  relationship.

Mabel: Pacific

Parfica: Yes, Mabel?

Mabel: Can we kiss?

Parfica: Oh? You want a kiss, YOU CAN KISS ME A**!!!

Dipper was looking at the dorito man himself.

Dipper: Oh what was your name again?

Oh I forgot, It  started with a "D" didn't it?

Umm let see was it DUMB STUPID B**CH??

Dipper smirked at Bill suprise face.

Both Grenda and Candy were walking down the hall of the Gravity falls High school.

Candy had an empty soda can before looking at Grenda.

Candy: Hey Grenda, Do you want some?

Grenda: THIS B**CH EMPTY!!! YEET!!

Grenda yeeted the empty soda can out to where a bunch of people were while Candy Started laughing.

Mabel was holding a camera to three little piglets while they played around with little pine.

Mabel: Giggles, Giggles sit.

Giggles sat on the carpet.

Mabel: Good girl!! Now speak!

Instead of an onik, thanks to Grunkule Stan editing the video, she said something else.

"F**K!!"

Mabel: Good girl!

Poor Mable didn't notice this.

Fangirls looking at Bill: OH MY GOD!! Look at that face!!

Dipper: If you don't fear suicidal you comed to the right place.

Monster falls Au

Deeper was holding little pine, who seemed to be mixed with multiple creatures.

Little pine played with Deeper's deer ears until some being came up.

Person: Heya ho-

In quick reaction little pine started to growl.

Person: AHHH- GET YOUR F**KING DOG B**CH!!!

Deeper looked to them.

Deeper: She don't bit.

Little pine growled once more in a much more threatening growl.

Person: YES SHE DO!!!

Little pine was looking at the TV with a pokemon show o screen while Dipper was in the kitchen with Bill.

Both of them had a perfect view of the livingroom, where little pine was currently at.

Dipper was fixing up hot chocolate for both little pine and him while Bill drank some sort of liquid inside a wine glass.

TV: WHO THAT POKEMON???!!

(Y/N) insteadly answer.

(Y/N): PIKACHU!!!

Both Dipper and Bill smiled before looking back to the living to the TV and their's smile instantly fell.

TV: IT'S CLAFARIED!!!

Little pine smile fell before she quietly growled.

(Y/N): F**K!!!

Both the human and nonhuman looked at her before quickly yelling at the same time.

Dipper/Bill: (Y/N)!!!!

Melody was holding little pine in her hands while the Pines, Wendy, Parfica, and Bill got into the 'Stanmobil'.

"🎶 5 4 3 2 1!! Were going on a trap-

Insteadly being cut off by the people who were on the 'Stanmabil'.

"TO KILL A STUPID B**CH!!!"

"🎵🎶 Running through the sky!!!🎶🎵"

Mabel was driving with her own car while Parfica sat in the passenger seat.

A sign that said "Road work ahead" came up.

Mabel: Road work ahead? Yea, I sure hope it does.

Parfica couldn't help but laugh at the line.

Little pine and Dipper were sat on the floor of their own house while little pine played with blocks.

She looked up at Dipper.

(Y/N): Da

Dipper looked at her in shock.

Dipper: What- What was that (Y/N),  were you going to say Dada? Say Dada!!

(Y/N): Death!!!!

Dipper: Dada?

(Y/N): Donmanation!!!

Dipper: Ummm Dada?

(Y/N) Destruction Donmantion.

Bill walked into the room

Bill: Nice.

Pine tree looked at the demon before saying something in his most blank voice.

"You tought her that didn't you?"

Bill was silence for a few seconds before disappearing.

Dipper: BILL CHIPER!!!!!

Reverse falls Au

Mabel was holding Geodon captive while a bunch of knives pointed to him.

Mabel: YOU'LL NEVER HAVE HIM!!

Parfica: AND WHY IS THAT!?!?

The knives weren't as close to Geodon anymore.

Mabel: Because I love you.

Parfica looked at her for a few seconds being taken back by her words.

...

Parfica was carrying Mabel off into the district while Geodon, Dipper and little pine watched them.

Geodon wiped a single tear.

Geodon: I just can't even

(Y/N): JUST LET ME F**KING DI-

Dipper: (Y/N) LANGUAGE!!

(Y/N) looked at him before saying.

"Heckity heck I crave death"

Little pine was looking down at multiple ducks near the pond while holding Dipper's hand.

(Y/N): Well look at all those chickens

Dipper laughs silently at the girl's animals swap.

Dipper, Mabel and (Y/N) were sitting on the couch at the Mystery shack while trying to put some music on.

"🎵🎶 Hello-

(Y/N): Hi

-it's me🎶🎵"

Both Mystery twins laughed at her confusion.

The kids from the playpen,  now looking like 12 years  old, along with (Y/N) , who also 12, were standing infront of a store holding a bunch of Balloons while little pine gave them out.

A man walked past them causing Little pine to give him a balloon.

In the most amazing blank voice ever she said.

"I have no soul"

Back in her cheerful voice once more she said

"HAVE A NICE DAY!!!"

The male replied with.

"I don't have one ethier"

While the man walked away , the 12 years laughed.

Little pine, which she was 15 currently, was playing a video game until Bill walked in.

Bill: WHAT YOU DOING!?

(Y/N): Playing a game.

Bill: BY YOURSELF!?

(Y/N): yea

Bill: SO YOUR PLAYING A GAME BY YOURSELF!?

(Y/N): I don't have friends!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sadly this is the end for today

Hope you have a great day/night

Ciao adios ♡🌸

Word count:1148
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
793K 37K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

94.6K 2.2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...