Hearts of Steele

HaleyMoss द्वारा

Sequel to Rock of Steele. अधिक

Chapter 23 Orion Pax: Pt. 1
Chapter 24 Orion Pax: Pt. 2
Chapter 25 Orion Pax: Pt. 3
Chapter 26 Bumble Bee pt:1
Chapter 27 Bumble Bee Pt.2
Chapter 28 Loose Cannons
Chapter 29 Crossfire
This is not an update I"m sorry.
Chapter 30 Nemesis Prime
Chapter 31 Grill
Chapter 32 Armada
Chapter 33 Flying Mind
Chapter 34 Tunnel Vision
Chapter 36 Triage.
Chapter 37 Toxicity and Hurt
Chapter 38 Out of the past
Chapter 39 New Recruit
Chapter 40 The Human Factor
Chapter 41 Legacy
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 Hard Knocks
Chapter 43 Inside Job.
Chapter 44 Patch
Chapter 45 Rengeneration
Chapter 46 Darkest Hour

Chapter 35 Triangulation

523 18 0
HaleyMoss द्वारा

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Only Optimus, Ratchet, Agent F, Raph and I were the only ones left at the base. Bulkhead set on his journey towards the 3 set of cordinates. "Raphael set ground bridge for the last of the cordinates, Ultra Magnus your with me. "Optimus said. I nodded.

Optimus was talking to Ratchet about his misson when I got"

Magnus?

Yes Ella are you alright? I felt your fear.

I"m fine now. I was wondering if you could get Ratchet to bridge me back? I'm tired of this scenery and i"m tired of listening to Jack and Miko argue.

Yes I will let him know.

I should have check on Ella earlier from the fear that I felt coming from her. I didnt really think anything about it because I shouldnt be able to feel her emotions. We would have to mate to beable to feel that and read each others minds. I will have to look into that.

"Ratchet? Ella is asking you to bridge her back here." I told Ratchet.

"why is she injured?" Ratchet asked.

"No she's tired of listening to Miko and Jack argue." I told him

"very well." Ratchet said as he got the ground bridge up and going. It didnt take Ella long to come through. I gently picked her up and put her against my spark. I missed her.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I'm glad I'm back, I was getting tired of listening to Jack and Miko argue, I'm sure Arcee was too. Bee didnt act like it bothered him much. I was aganist Magnus's spark while I heard Optimus was suggesting that Ratchet go on a mission with Wheeljack. Ratchet was refusing though. I cant wait to see wheeljack again.

"I have to go now Ella. I will see you when I return." Magnus told me. I nodded and he put me down by Raph. I watched Magnus and Optimus go through towards the artic. Then I saw on the comp that WHeeljacks ship landed. I wanted to see it so I went up top. Wheeljack didnt see me. I went inside his ship and was looking at somthing when I heard Wheeljack and Ratchet's voices.

I hid behind something so that they wouldnt see me. I was going to escape through the door when they sat down but Wheeljack closed it as soon as they were on board. I guess I'm stuck here.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Optimus and I were currantly engaged in a battle with dreadwing and his warriors. I saw dreadwing had Starscream prissoner. We were able to take out the warriors and knockout Dreadwing.

"What a team we make, I am so glad that you prevailed Optimus Prime and you uh whatever your name is. It's not important. That Wretch Dreadwing was going to terminate me. Now if you could just remove my bond then I can just lead you striaght to the relic." Starcream said.

Optimus and I both raised are blaster's at him. He's a sly one and never to be trusted.

"You will lead me there regardless." Optimus told him. "Hmmph your welcome." Starscream mumbled. So now Starscream was leading us to the relic, to which I highly doubt he knows where it is either. Starscream walked ahead of Optimus and I behind Optimus.

"Be reasonable prime this cold will freeze all our afts." Starscream tried to whine. "the tempatures are not very extreme enough to affect our biology. You'll be fine." Optimus said. If I didnt know any better I'd figure Optimus might have been being funny.

"I cant belive you would think that our alliance wouldnt mean anything after all the things Ive done for the autobots." Starscream tried to plead. What was it Ella called it? Oh yes he's acting pathetic.

"While you have at times been beneficail to us it has been only to help yourself." Optimus told Starscream. Extactly what I was thinking.

 I was done listeing to Starscream whine so I tuned out.

We walked until we came upon a campsite with two buildings. "ah ha as I suspected Humans." Starscream said. "The relic is here so let us reclaim what it rightful ours. " Starscream said. Optimus pulled starscream back by his wing and said " We can not simply enter a human facilty just to recieve a cybertronian relic."

"Even if they stole it?" Starscream inquired. "Nore can I expose innocent humans to a dangerous decepticon. Raphael has Agent Fowler regained consiousness?" Optimus asked Through the comm link.

"I"m here prime what's your situation?" Agent Fowler answered back. "I require access to a research facitly at my currant cordinates." Optimus told him. "Let me make a call" Agent F said back.

"Are we really going to wait out here in the freezing cold completely at the mercy of humans." Starscream complained. They we heard sounds, turns out 3 helicopters fly away from the research facitly.

"Base is clear prime try not to wreck the joint." Agent F said. "Many thanks Agent Fowler." Optimus said back through the comm link.

So we walked until we reached the facitly, then opened the door. We walked in until we saw that the relic was frozen in ice. "the relic remains sealed in the ice." Optimus said what I was processing.

"I knew you were of questionable honor starscream, but aiding the autobots that's a capitol affence." Dreadwing annouced as he appeared through the doorway. "What?! but I left tracks for you on purpose! So you could resue me from my captors." Starscream deadpanned.

"Dreadwing I can not allow you to leave here with this relic." Optimus told Dreadwing. "I know that Prime, but I do not intend to give you a choice." Dreadwing announced as he raised his cannon.

Optimus ducked and I dove to the side with my blasters up aiming at Dreadwing. Opitmus tackled him to the ground before I could fire. I still kept them up just in case.  Dreadwing had Optimus in a headlock Ella would call it.

I ran to help when Optimus threw Dreadwing, but Dread wing had other ideas. He had planted a bomb on Optimus chasits. "Optimus a bomb, get rid of it." I yelled. He nodded and threw the bomb torwards Dreadwing. It made a huge firestorm of smoke. I had hoped it would hit dreadwing but we could only hope.

I turned back towards strarscream when I heard a cladder. He has the relic on him. Armor. I ran at him firing, but my blasters did nothing to the armor that he was wearing. I charged at him again but he threw me through the wall and outside. He then jumped through the roof and by Optimus and dreadwing.

Optimus was on the ground with Dreawing standing slightly by him and said "the apex armor."

"and what do you intend to do about it commander?" Starscream asked Dreadwing. That was all that I caught do to the fact when I got up the snow made a a loud sound when I tried getting up and walking on it.

I saw dreadwing attack starscream, but he tossed him like he did me. Optimus punched Starscream in the back and slightly knocked him off balance. " and you optimus Prime I will beat the spark out of you."

"Not while my spark still beats." I said as I punched him in the faceplate. Like it did to him before it only knocked him off balance.  Dreadwing, Optimus and I agreed to join forces to stop Starscream. Dreadwing and I were to distract him while Optimus placed a bomb on the armor.

Dreawing transformed into his aerial form while I charged at him while firing at him.

Starscream hit dreadwing down. Optimus planted the bomb on Starscream. "You shall be the one to join the allspark " dreadwing said as he pressed a button the the bomb blew up.

When the smoke cleared we were amazed to see that starscream still stood in good condition with the apex armor still on. He laughed. He actually laughed at us all.

"Fools not only am I intelegent but I'm also invinciable." Starscreamed informed us. "Yet you can not fly." Optimus announced. "No body is perfect. Now tell me of the other 3 relics, are they as powerful as my shiney new armor?" Starscream said right before he slapped Optimus in the faceplates.

"They were hidden away just so to keep thme away from those of the hands like you." Optimus told him. Starscream kept attacking Optimus so I charged at him while he was facing Optimus I landed a punch on his back and his helm. To which he back handed me as well, sending me flying back into the snow.

Optimus kept hitting him with no avail. "He is far too powerful prime fall back." Dreadwing tried to tell him. "Cowards, you will not escape my might." Starsceam said as he we all went to stand beside one another. "wait you all up to something." Starscream said as he noticed now all the bombs surrounding him. Dreadwing pressed a button warning that all bombs were about to go off.

We ran away from the bombs hoping we wouldnt get hit with the blast. It knocked us off our feet anyways. Starscream fell through the snow and ice being burried in the process.

"Now that our alliance has served it's purpose." Dreadwing said as he readiedhis blade. I readied my blaster's at him. "Starscream, is gone and the apex armor with it is this realy nessecary?" Otpimus sai das he readied his blade as well.

"We have unfinnished matters to attend to." dreadwing said. "I bore skyquack no malis, I regret the role I played in his demise  so i will appeal to you as I once did to your twin.  Turn your back on the decepticon cause and help me end this war, for his sake and all that have fallen." Optimus said.

"You save my life today but I will terminate you the next time we meet." dreadwing said as he passed by us. "So be it dreadwing.' Optimus said after Dreadwing flew off.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

What Is Light? Smilez द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

6.1K 163 22
Knockout finds a being close to human but not quite. Other dimension shenanigans would follow suite.
11.5K 395 19
Sequel to dauntless.
244K 16.8K 26
sequel to 'the boy with the white eyes'.
295 31 15
Sequel to Splashes of Red, Please read it before so you'll understand this one. ROMANOGERSSSS