TRAITOR! โœ“

Galing kay rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... Higit pa

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

008 | even if it's a clichรฉ

515 20 9
Galing kay rezespuff

this one's a long chapter so buckle up! 
(lmao not rly just added 600 more words <3)

⇢ 008 ˎˊ-

"OKAY SASHA!"

"What did you want to do again?!" You ask her once again confused at her idea. Due to her mostly munching on the piece of bread she had in her hand.

"I 'eant... that 'e 'hould... go eat sum.. ood together." She stuffs the bread into her mouth, while Connie tries to tell her to slow down on the eating.

"You need to slow down or you'll choke!" Connie yells out.

She rolls her eyes at his comment, "Yeah, yeah." 

"I'm serious!" He hands her a glass with water inside.

You chuckle, "Be serious Sasha! I don't have the most time in the world ya know?" 

She finishes eating her bread, swallowing every bit of it, even the crumbs left in the palm of her hand. "Okay. If we're being serious 'ere we should go eat together while catching up on the latest things happening 'round." She says her accent poking out every now and then.

"Okay. If that's your idea. I'll do it!" You say leaning back into your chair, nearly falling off it.

"Be careful! You nearly fell." Connie moms you around.

"Stop moming us around. We aren't kids..." 

Sasha rummaging around trying to look for any leftover food. "Guys! Look what I found. More bread!!" She says excitedly carrying the basket of the bread.

"Aren't those stale?" You turn around to see Sasha already biting into the pieces of bread. "—Too late for that." Connie tries to hide his laughter, somewhat concerned for Sasha though.

"Nope. Taste perfectly fine to me!" She yells out, tasting the flavorsome baked treat.

"...Right. Don't get sick okay?"

Sasha looks at you, with a fazed look."I never get sick." 

"Show off." You mumble, looking away from her. It wasn't that you go sick often, but when getting sick it was such a big deal because it would last ages and it would take so long to go away.

"Whatta' ya say?!" Sasha says, exasperated.

You quickly raised your hands up in defense. "Nothin'." 

"This actually doesn't taste that bad." Connie says munching on the same bread that you had previously stated was, stale.

"Okay! Horse riding.. Historia.. Pick one?" You say looking at the big display of all the groomed, maned horses in front of you.

"May I ride your horse one last time?" She politely asks you.

You give her a nod. It was the last time you were ever going to see her. Well, not the last, but definitely one of the last.

"Yay!!" She raises her fists in excitement. 

"Well shall we just ride around while catching up with each other? We can walk a circle on our horses then we'll end up riding near here again." 

"Of course!!" She says excitedly, getting on top of the horse in front of her.

It was a nice horse. The one that you favorited above all. It was quite different above the rest. It was a black horse, one with a long mane, and it was always groomed by you so it looked pretty nice overall. There weren't a lot of white displayed horses so you were lucky that you got to chose the one you got to choose.

"Well how are you doing so far Y/n? Think you'll miss the loud survey corps?" She makes eye contact with you, smiling at you.

You laugh a bit. "Of course I will! This has been my home ever since I was a young one, 18 you know?!" You say looking at the ground a little bit sadden about everything and a little bit frustrated at the situation you had caused yourself to get tied up in.

She giggled, "You must've been here a long time, haven't you?"

"Yup! 
...Though, as annoying as those idiots can be, I sadly love them with all my heart. I think I've been here since I was 18? Around an adult I would guess!" You say looking back at the time when Hange had really wanted to experiment on a titan and nearly killed the Levi squad. Levi got really mad at her after that had happened. Your face with sorrow, full of regrets.

She looks at you, a bit sad at the thought of you leaving. She didn't want that either. "..Well! How was your morning with Sasha and Connie? Hopefully I'm not too boring.." She tries to lighten the mood, accidentally bringing it down with her last statement.

"It was fun. Though I do think that we ate some stale bread together." You laugh about it. It was over. So quickly too. "And you're not boring. Everyone has their own way of fun. Yours is different from Sasha and Connie's, but I'm having loads of fun. Interacting with you is relaxing, since we don't talk that much." You give her a soft smile.

She gives you a smile. A smile of regret. Tears forming under her eyes. She regretted not hanging out with you enough back then. Hopefully this would make up for her actions. 

"Really?"

"Because I am too!"

nightime, the day after.

"This book is nice, have you read it?" Armin hands you the book.

You examine this book for a little bit. You nod your head, recognizing the title. "After all," You get up from your seat, taking a seat on the dusty, musty ground. "I can only read romance." 

"Really? Have you tired any other genres? Or do they not work for you?" 

You laugh at him asking you so many questions. "Yup. None of 'em have worked before. They're just so boring and longggg." He laughs at your response.

"Well, try this one for me? It's interesting. I promise." You give him a fazed look. 

Does this man really think I am going read some non fiction book?

You give in because it was the last time you were seeing him so might as well be nice to him about it. "Fine." He slides the book towards your side, you receiving it and flipping through the pages, looking super uninterested.

"C'mon Y/n! You need to read it.
"..I guarantee you'll like it.." 

"Fine. We can quietly read while we read tea and catch up, yes or no?" You ask him taking a seat down and trying to find a small peek of interest in the book you were about to read.

"Sure." 

"By the way Y/n, hopefully this isn't as boring as the rest of them.. I know reading isn't the funnest thing to do.." He mutters off, knowing that your favorite thing isn't reading and knowing that his would be way less interesting than Sasha, Connie and Historia's.

"Nope! I already said. Just because yours is different doesn't mean it's not fun! I enjoy reading." He looks at you, as if you had just told the biggest lie in the entire world.

" Sometimes.

He laughs, "Do you want some tea? I can pour some for you." 

"Sure. Though it is late out, but go ahead." You couldn't decline the nice gesture so you accepted his offer.

"Here." He hands you the cup of tea. 

"Thank you."

"Also. You never really told the rest why you are leaving to Military Brigade, did you not enjoy it over here?" He asks you, trying not to sound invasive, even though the question was quite: invasive.

You open your mouth, wanting to reply. The answer that you couldn't reply with. You wish you could tell Armin and everyone about it, but you couldn't. "It's because Nile has been pushing it!" You quickly come up with an excuse. "These days I guess he just needs more recruits, or something. I don't really know to be honest." 

Continuing your statement, "But! I'm willing to join for him. We were friends..once before. We don't talk as much as we did, but it's all cool." You tell him.

"Ah. I see." 

"Yup. Shall we get reading?" You ask him, finally decided to settle down and start the book you had in your hands.

"Mhm! I promise. You'll love it."

You raise a brow. "Even though its a cliché?

"Even if its a cliché!"

You smile at his words. Knowing that this is the last alone time you'll get with him. You hoped that what he said about the book was right. You hoped that nothing bad would happen to him in the future and you hoped that even when you leave him he'll be alright. Hopefully things don't go as bad as you having to kill them. You really could never. 

Tears had started streaming down your face. 

"Y-Y-Y/n?!?" He says quite in shock. 

You give him a smile once again, "Sorry. I'm just getting emotional. I'll just miss you guys a lot." You laugh it off, while wiping the tears off your face.

Not everything comes with a happy ending. 

You had learned that a long time ago.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

78 9 3
Levi Ackerman is your mentor and you're his student. That's all there is to it. But love happens, anyway. (cross posted from ao3)
113K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ