GO WHITE BOY GO|Marauders Era

By piercethesenutz

IN WHICH sometimes things are meant to be changed. ¥Started- may 3rd 2021¥ ¥Finished- incomplete¥ ¥edited- un... More

Act one
Rail me.
Backspace alt delete
Miss gurl-
Poggers
Besties for the resties
Shawty bae
Since uh☝🏻 when
Go white boy go!
Baka😫
Ya'll rockin w the fit‼️
A/n- please read.
Breed: diffrent
Just about McFuckin had it
Thought you were bae turns out your just fam😔🤟🏼
Whats the fuckin situuuaaation
The first horcrux
Out this hoe😎💥☝🏻
Redamancy
The wailing women.
Nightmares.
She likes girls, come on. Catch up
This feels very much like assualt😐☝🏻
Roll the dice all the way to hell at this point😟‼️
Literally what the actual fuckery is this?
Farewell you dumbasses
Act two
Alone. Again.
What's dead should stay dead.
Yes Make him blind then steal his inheritance!
Taylor swift. My wife of course
Full moon
The jetset life is gonna kill you
francis forever
and all at once
Sirius black is seriously back

You did this for what?

2.4K 82 102
By piercethesenutz

I stood up onto my feet and put on my robes. I looked around and everyone's stuff was packed?

Aw shit Christmas break. I have no idea if I stay here or go back to my house in Scotland?

I totally forgot we didn't have any classes today so I took my robes off and put regular clothes on.

I made my way down to the great hall for breakfast. I didn't really feel like eating so I just decided to bring a book to pass time. I'm glad I only read novels from the 1970's- 1980's or else I'd have to explain why I have novels ahead of their time.

My mother had given me a book called " The princess bride" she told me it was her favorite book so I decided to start reading it.

I sat down at the Gryffindor table beside Siruis and greeted them all.

" what are you reading hayden?" Lily asked me looking up from her own book.

" it's called The Princess Bride" I stated

" what's it about?" She asked

" I don't really know, I haven't started reading it untill now" I said giving her a warm smile.

" so, Hayden what are your plans for Christmas?" Alice asked me

" I- erm. I don't really know. My parents aren't around like ever so I'll probably just stay here" I said looking back down at my book.

" if you don't mind me asking, why are your parents never there?" Lily asked me knitting her eyebrows together

" it's really really complicated." I stated shaking my head.

They dropped the subject and went into their own little conversations while I just sat there reading.

I could see the girls whispering in each other's ears and looking over at me.

Ugh I don't do well with drama never have.

"Hayden. Alice, Marlene and I would like to ask you for our consent to give you a makeover" she smiled lightly at me.

" why? Do I look ugly? I know I shouldn't have worn these pants damnit" I cursed myself. Lily shook her head

" no that's not it all. Hayden I don't know if you know but you're very gorgeous. We just wanted to have a girls day before we all leave" she said giving me a warm smile.

I shrugged" I mean okay, I don't see how that would be a problem" I finished. They all started doing that squeaky thing girls do when they get excited.

I sound like a boy right now ew.

Lily turned to me " by the time we're down with you. You'll have every boy on their knees" she said quickly getting up and dragging me out from the table before I could get out a response.

Once we got into the dorm they completely raided my drawers.

" Hayden I love you but your sense of fashion is concerning" lily said looking over at me.

" okay I'm gonna do your make up, Marlene is going to do your hair and lily is going to find you a cute outfit to wear so we can knock Remus out of his socks" she stated clapping

" why are you bringing Remus into this?" I asked confused

" Hayden, it's pretty obvious you like him" lily stated.

I scoffed " I do not." I stated

" right and I like James" lily said sarcastically.

" fine so what if I do like him how is this going to help?" I asked looking at the three girls.

" well we know you two aren't really talking right now and we think this might give him a push to talk first" lily said raiding my drawers once again.

Once I put the outfit on lily gave me I stepped outside of the bathroom door and went back into our dorm.

" OH MY GOD HAYDEN YOU LOOK STUNNING" lily practically yelled.

" you look so hot. Seriously. I'd totally hit" Marlene said while wiping fake drool off her chin.

" okay let's get you down to the courtyard since I'm pretty sure that's where the boys are" Alice said grabbing my hand.

" wait I wanna see what I look like first" I said slipping my hand out from hers.

I stepped infront of the mirror and to say I was astonished is an understatement.

My makeup was done naturally allowing all of my facial features to nicely pop out.
My hair was in two French braids going from my head to the middle of my back.
I had in a very cute pair of leggings that fit around my waist perfectly, and a very cute gray sweater.

Huh I actually look pretty?

I smiled to myself and grabbed my book.

" okay I'm ready" I said stepping out from the mirror.

We made our way to the courtyard and spotted the boys. We made our way over to them and sat down.

Lily mindlessly sat beside James, I don't think she knows she did untill James spoke up.

" I can't believe my eyes, my precious lily flower sitting beside lil 'ol me?" He said in a baby voice.

Lily huffed and got up to sit down beside me" not anymore" she said rolling her eyes as I stifled out a laugh.

James's eyes averted to me " well hayden you look very lovely today" he said winking at me.

" Hayden you should let me kiss you" Siruis said out of the blue.

" that's random. But why?" I asked trying my hardest not to laugh.

" because I know you want to kiss me just as badly as I want to kiss you right now." He stated very confident.

" Siri I have no idea who said that to you but they were lying" I said sweetly.

" women would you just try and see if something's there?" He said rolling his eyes.

" fine. But nothing more than just a peck. We are not going to full on make out if that's what you were thinking" I stated before going over to him as he nodded.

I scooted my way over to him and gently cupped his cheeks.
I placed a single soft kiss onto his lips before backing away.

" nothing?" He asked me.

" nothing." I replied shaking my head.

" me either" he said.

" and you did this for what?" I asked.

" what do you mean?" He knitted his eyebrows together in confusion.

" nevermind" I stated before opening up my book.

" are we going to ignore the fact that you two just kissed?" Marlene said raising her eyebrows.

" it's just a kiss" I replied looking up from my back at her.

" friends don't kiss each other" she stated shaking her head.

I shrugged " back home I kiss my friends all the time." I stated

" what kind of friends? Like friends that are girls or friends that are boys?" Alice asked.

" friends that are girls. The boys back home aren't very fond of me" I stated looking back down at my book.

" so you've kissed a girl?" Peter asked

" yes pete. A girl. On the lips." I said rolling my eyes.

" hot." Siruis stated smirking.

I hit his arm " it's not like that idiot. It's not like we're in love with each other, it's just a way to show affection" I said returning back to my book.

Minnie came up to the seven of us and lightly tapped my shoulder.
" miss Jimenez, sorry to interrupt but Dumbledore would like to see you" she said before walking away.

I turned to lily " I'll be back" I sighed getting up and walking away.

I made my way up to dumbledick's office and he allowed me in.

" miss Jimenez. I'm sure you're wondering where you'll be staying at during break." He said

" yeah" I replied

" well, we have made the decision that you are to stay here. Is that okay with you?" He asked

" yeah that's fine. Thank you" I said before walking out.

I was in my dorm with the girl before it was time for them to leave.

Marlene hugged me first " I'll write to you, don't get yourself in trouble" she said before walking to the train.

Next was Alice " bye Hayden. I'll miss you so much" she said

" I'll miss you too Alice" I said hugging back.

Next was lily.

" I promise to write to you, and I'll get you something for Christmas don't worry" she said giving me a smile.

" lils you don't have to" I told her

" I know but I want to." She said before pulling me into a hug.

" goodbye Hayden have a nice time" she said before pulling away.

" goodbye lils, you too" I smiled before heading over to the boys.

James pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

" alright James calm down it's not like you're going away forever" I said laughing.

" yeah I know, but still. Also write to me alright?" He said.

" yeah of course" I smiled.

Siruis kissed my hand again🙄

" I'll see you soon, my love" he smiled

" yeah yeah I'll miss you too Siri" I playfully rolled my eyes.

I went to Peter and hugged him.
" ah pete I know we don't talk much but you're really nice" I smiled as I pulled out of the hug.

I stopped myself from going to Remus. I almost did though.

" alright don't get into to much trouble alright James?" I said ruffling his hair.

" yeah I won't. Also the only Christmas present I want from you is to hear you sing once we get back" he sent me a goofy smile.

" we can work something out" I stated before averting my eyes to Remus who was staring at me all dreamy. My breathing hitched and walked away as fast as I could.

Before he stopped me mid walk that is.

" is everything okay?" He asked Me

" stop looking at me" I breathed out.

"I'm not looking at you" he replied in a low voice.

" yes you are. You are looking at me. And I can't breathe. I can't breathe with you looking at me like that" I huffed out.

" you think I wanna look at you? You don't think I'd rather be looking somewhere else anywhere else but you?" He replied in a deep tone.

He looked into my eyes for what Felt like years and years and years.

" if you keep gazing into my eyes like that rem I may just have to kiss you" I stated quietly.

" do. It." He breathed out.

Two words. Two words was all it took for the tension between us to be gone.

I crashed my lips into his passionately, but it was more than that. It was also hunger. I pulled his neck allowing him to be closer to my body and brung my hands up to his hair.

Once we both pulled away we were both out of breath.

I smiled but it quickly went away when I saw the look on his face.

Guilt?resentment I have no idea but I know whatever it was it wasn't good.

I let out a deep sigh "right." I said biting the inside of my cheek.

" I'm going to walk away before you get the chance to reject me" I said before walking away but he grabbed my wrist.

" I'm sorry but I can't" he said closing his eyes.

" no. You can. You can Remus. You need to allow someone to love you the way you deserved to be loved , and I know you think that you don't deserve that, but Remus. If anyone deserves it. It's you" I stated before wiggling out of his grip and walking away.

I threw myself onto my bed and let out a deep sigh.

So that went well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.3K 64
(Best Ranking: #1 in SNILY, #3 in VOLDEMORT, #6 in ALBUSDUMBLEDORE and #30 in SEVERUS) 2nd place in the Magical Book Awards Severus Snape thought h...
1.2K 83 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
994K 24.9K 58
Sirius Black has had his fair share of women in his life, but there was something about her that drove him mad. Maybe it was the similarities in thei...
1.6K 11 45
~June 17, 2021- Present~ Hello! This is my first time writing Y/n so please be nice lol. With that said some things, you should know if you don't alr...