My Property

By mikxaelson

Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way thi... More

Information (READ FIRST)
Characters!!!!
I feel like shit
'I own you'
You'll be begging
Mafia?
Half the truth
The Power she holds
Out of character
She doesn't know
The women on the wall
Girls night
Mine and only mine
5 am talks
Toxic
Plaything
Dance partner
Kill or be killed
Stranger
My Property
Our forbidden PastοΏΌ
A scene in the Rain
Obedient little pet
Cookies and whiskey
The other half
Believe me
The Final truth
Jealousy
Freedom
A second chance
Tension
A strong women
Protected
Irreversible mistake
Enemies and Allie's
Look at me
Scream my name
Men will always deceive
Swimming in the red river
Red
Heir to the throne
Love chaos
Promise
THANK YOU READERS ;)

Princess

29.5K 536 1.1K
By mikxaelson

𝑇𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑠:

𝐸𝑣𝑎 👹: u didn't even tell me you were leaving or that you were planning on DYINGGGGG

Malia:💩: ur being over dramaticc

Eva 👹: AM I!!!!! THAT PLACE is gonna be packed with dangerous people from like mafias and shit, they may look like sad sobby rich people but they are devils behind those fake ass masks

Malia💩: stoppppp those are just rumours and plus I haven't see any guns so far

Eva 👹: YOUR ALREADY THEREEEE!!

Malia 💩: yh i am and iv gtg

Eva 👹: so u getting that £!!! tonight without me huh?

Malia💩: shut up Im serious I have to leave

Eva👹: ughh fine but promise me if you meet some rich stranger u'll see if he has a richer brother

Malia💩: I hate you

Eva 👹: love you, be safe 😘

~Malia~

"Hun could u bring out more drinks to table 17 and 34?"

"sure"

The night has been very uneventful and honestly quite boring, Don't ask me why I wanted some drunk man to randomly start swearing or flip over a table, It would of made the evening much more interesting . Everyone has such amazing fashion sense here, but why are they all wearing black? Like is this a funeral?

"I need a fucking drink"

Behind me, a tall and quite masculine man standing before me, his white shirt slightly revealing the pattern of his body and his dark silky hair was all over the place.

"Are you one of the slaves or not?"

"Excuse me?",
Did this man really just call me a slave.

"Servant or whatever it is",

"Waiter" I say correcting him.

He had this unamused look on his face that radiated 'does it look like I give a shit?' energy.

"princess does it look like I give a shit?"

See.

"Don't fucking call me princess" I said glaring back at him, "if you want me to get you your drink ask nicely" I demanded. I have no idea where this unusual amount of confidence was coming from, but I didn't care because this guy was acting like an obnoxious dick.

He looked at me with an evil grin on his face, he leaned in close and gripped onto my hip, making me stumble forward.

"Now love, was that an order?" he smirked,

I gulped and took a step back, but he pulled me even closer.

"sorry to disturb you Sir, but We need to borrow Malia" A young waiter said.

I have no idea who this girl was, however I am so grateful for her impeccable timing.

But his eyes were still glued onto me,

"Sir?"

He held his gaze for a moment and then loosened his grip on my hips, releasing me. I quickly turned around and before I got the chance to walk away, he quickly held onto my wrist pulling me back to him.

"we're not done yet.....Malia" he whispered.

Great now the creep knows my name.

The girl escorted me to a back room where there were a group of other girls dressed in beautiful dresses, they all looked absolutely stunning. But they weren't from the event because I recognised a few of them, they were dressed as waiters before.

"What's going on" I asked,

"Just get into this dress and they will do your hair and make up for you"

I didn't even get a chance to thank the girl for before, because I was rushed into one of the dressing rooms.

When I came out I couldn't even recognise myself, like is this me? Or did I just get plastic surgery. I was wearing this silk, golden dress it was so elegant and the most beautiful thing I've ever worn, But the only thing that I could think of in the moment was 'whose paying for this?' because it definitely isn't me.

Her:

All the other girls weren't in the room anymore when I came out ,which made me feel a bit worried. It made me come to realisation That I actually have no idea what's happening right now, all I could hear was the sound of applause coming from the other room.

"Ms it's your turn" the lady in the dressing room said, pointing out to the door on our right.

My turn for what?

I tried to take a peak from the corner of the door, but the lady pushed me all the way in, shutting the door behind me. I tried to turn the handle but the door was locked , I then walked the Opposite Direction as there was nowhere else to go, I couldn't see anything. the lights above me were so bright, they were literally blinding me. After I took a few more steps, the brightness was slightly dimming , so I stopped squinting my eyes and looked straight ahead.

What the hell is this?

I'm on a stage, why am I on stage? Everyone is looking at me, I can't breathe I'm about to hyperventilate.

An old lady came up from behind me and stuck a small sticker with the number '213' onto the side of my dress, and then gestured me to step onto the higher platform in front of me.

When I stepped up I got a clearer view of the Audience, It was everyone from the event but It wasn't like before. No one was having drinks and laughing ,they were all sitting down, staring at me intensely, murmuring amongst themselves.

The old lady had a wooden hammer in her hand and she banged it onto the table, making everyone go silent.

"The auction is about to start",

The what?

"Who would like to start the bidding?"

"10,000" a man from the front called out.

Oh the dress! , for a minute there I thought they were bidding on something else.
I mean it's definitely beautiful but like 10,000 for a dress.

"20,000" another man yelled

"40,000",

"90 000",

"120 000" ,

It kept getting higher, it must be an antique or something cause these people were really determined to get it. But they chose the wrong person to wear this dress,  cause one wrong move and my dumbass could possibly rip it.                                             

"Ok 120,000 is that the final offer",

Everyone was looking around the room to see if anyone would compete with it.

'200,000' a man from the back said, it was barely audible but his voice seemed very familiar.

"250,000" another man shouted out with quite a strong accent.

They started competing against eachother raising the bar , higher and higher.

"400,00" the man with the accent spoke,

"600,000" the other man yelled out, louder and a bit more demanding this time. everyone in the room just went silent, as did the man with the accent.

"Going once , going twice........"

No one spoke, they had all given in.

"Congratulations Mr De'Martell, you have won number '213'

Finally this is over.

"Malia Mikaelson"

Come again?

(hope you enjoyed the chapter xxxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 17 20
if you are looking for bold and powerful female lead in a story, then the story my babyboy is for you. what will happen when a heartless and dangerou...
7.3K 402 54
β€’ Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. β€’ A fatal attraction between a da...
31K 586 51
π‚π€πŒπˆπ‹π€ π‚πŽπ‘π“π„π’, daughter of a cruel Spanish mafia, finds herself in a tough situation. Being the daughter of the heartless, meanest mafia...
221K 4.9K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...