Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Christmas Shopping

149 1 0
By Amympr96

12th November 

Jon's POV 

My heavy lids peel open, cringing when the strong glare from the sun pierces my sensitive eyes. Chrissie's sweet sighs immediately draw my attention towards her, seeing her slither around on my bare chest is the best thing in the world. The only thing I hate about this is without fail, every single morning, the throbbing in my pants perks up like a jack in the box when I see her. Even if I'm not feeling turned on, It will still make itself known, rising like the sun does each morning. A loud yawn burst from her lips, her arms forcing out a stretch before she settles again. "Morning baby..." Whispering into a soft kiss on her forehead. She cooed under my soft kiss "Morning" Looking up at me with the most beautiful smile and her sleepy puppy eyes. Another sigh of satisfaction muffled against my chest as she nuzzles her head into me once again "You comfy there babe?" Letting out a quiet laugh. "Mmhmm" Nodding her head in response which melts my heart. She lifts her head again, bringing her lips to mine for a soft open mouthed kiss. We must have gotten carried away because we heard Dave cringe "Get a room will ya?" , "Actually I think Alec and Tico stole our room" Giving him a cheeky grin before connecting my lips with Chrissie's again. 

A little while later and we were laughing and joking around, completely lost in each others company. "Umm...Jonny" Lifting her head from my chest to look me in the eyes "Yeah". "I was....wondering...if we could go Christmas shopping" There was a moment silence before she broke it again, hardly giving me a chance to respond. "I know It's not your thing and we don't have to but I was hoping we could get a tree this year and we really need to start looking for gifts for everyone" , "Alright.....sure.....we'll go today" nodding through my words. "Really?" She looked a little shocked to say the least, I've never been a one for Christmas shopping, I always left it in my moms or Chrissie's capable hands. "Yeah....Come on, Let's get ready" Ushering her off the sofa and to the bedroom.

Chrissie's POV

He managed to get ready in two seconds flat, pulling on a pair of black jeans, a t-shirt and cowboy boots, finishing it off with a thick long coat and a pair of sunglasses. "Ummm babe, you do realise it's winter...why do you have your sunglasses on?" His brows furrowed together as if it was a stupid question. "I don't want anyone to recognise me, the sunglasses sometimes help" Shrugging through his words. I know he always wears his sunglasses a lot outside between spring and autumn because of his allergies and his eyes are beautiful but they're also really sensitive. A quite laugh slips from my lips as I shuffle closer to him "You're so cute.." Pushing my finger against his nose. "Alright...Alright....Get ready will ya" Rolling his eyes as he makes his way out the bedroom. After flicking through my clothes for five minutes, I decided on an oversized red velvet belted blazer with one of Jon's oversized t-shirts underneath, skinny black jeans and black army style ankle boots with fur inside.

It took us a good half an hour to reach the huge mall, I couldn't get out the car fast enough, Jon on the other hand was a little bit less than enthusiastic. The whole place was decorated with beautiful Christmas decorations, I honestly haven't seen anything so magical. My jaw was nearly on the floor as the excitement burst from the top of my head. Jon was quietly laughing at my reaction "I love Christmas....Jonny Look how beautiful everything is". There was a moment silence before he broke it "So beautiful.." I turn to look at him to see he's already looking at me which made my cheeks burn red. He interlocked his large fingers with mine and lead me into the warmth of the mall. He kept his sunglasses on while walking through the mall, only taking them off when we went into a store. "Oh....Oh....Can we look in here" pointing to my favourite clothing store which also had a men's section. "Sure..." Nodding through his words before heading into the store. We looked round the women's section first, my clothes had dwindled since I sorted through them, getting rid of a lot of what I don't wear any more or no longer fits. "Babe...What do ya think of this?" Showing me a mini tight leather skirt. My last leather skirt was ruined on a night out with Jon and the guys when I tore it all up the middle. My eyes lit up when I looked at it, my last one was fairly plain but this one was belted with a diagonal zip going up the front, it was very biker which he knew I loved. "Oh....I love it" Brushing my hands over the cold material "I'll get it for ya" Throwing it in the basket "Jon you really don--" He cut me off straight away "I'm gettin it for you..." Raising his brows at me. I still had money off the odd shows I was doing at the bar and the ballet shows but It was starting to dwindle. Jon went a little crazy when his money started coming in but now he's starting to be more sensible with it which only makes me feel worse when he buys things for me. We picked out a few more things for me, some tops and trousers and picked some things out for Jon. We headed over to the checkout to pay for the things and we knew straight away the woman recognised him, she was practically undressing him with her eyes. It didn't bother me though, I was pretty used to it by now and I've never been a jealous kind of girl. I was just bopping away to the music, smiling away to myself while she attempted to flirt with him but of course he didn't pay much attention. I had completely gotten sucked into the catchy melody of the song I didn't realise I was quietly singing away to the song. I wasn't too loud, only loud enough for Jon and The cashier woman to hear "Ain't nothin gonna break my strideee....Nobody gonna slow me downn..." Swaying my hips and wiggling my body as I sing to the track. My singing earned scowls from the woman and quiet laughs from Jon, my cheeks turned a little red as I broke off into giggles. "Come on babe....sing your ass outta here" Ushering me out the shop with his free hand just above my ass.

I was happy like a giddy child as we scurried through the mall, twirling round on the spot as I gaze up to the twinkling lights hanging from the ceiling. I was dragging him over to every little thing that amazed me, I know it was childish but what can I say? I just love how magical everything becomes at Christmas. He didn't seem to mind, in fact he found my reactions rather funny. "Mmm....Can we go in here babe?" Moaning into his words which instantly caught my attention, following his gaze to the lingerie store "Victoria's Secret" that was coming up. "Now Jon...You never told me you like wearing lingerie" Smirking to myself while I mess with him. "Hilarious babe.....Come on, I wanna pick some sexy lingerie for ya..." My eyes rolled with humour. It was true I only had one set of sexy lingerie which was the lacy corset he got me, the rest were plain lacy sets which I only had two colours in. My head nodded in response, so he dragged me into the store, taking his sunglasses off when he got inside. His eyes lighting up like a kid in a candy store, he does love it when I wear lingerie and I love seeing his reactions. We were only in the store a matter of minutes and we already had a range of teddys and a few different lingerie sets. We added a few more sets in the basket before heading into the dressing room to try them on.

He sat on the stool in the corner of the room while I stripped off my clothes "Mmmm....This was a great idea to come here babe" Groaning out his words while his hungry eyes look my naked body up and down. "Don't get any ideas Jonny...You just sit there and be a good boy" Nodding as I trail off. I emptied the basket onto the table next to Jon, taking a look at all the different sets "Try the red on first" Glancing down at the dark red satin set. I'm not surprised he wants me to try that one on first seeing as his favourite colour is red. "Close your eyes" His huffs in frustration "What? I don't get to watch you?", "No, I want it to be a surprise" He groans and huffs before closing his eyes like a naughty child. I take my time while sliding the soft material onto my body, making sure it's all right. The panties were quite high leg, something I certainly wasn't used to and they showed off a lot of my ass considering they were thongs which I've never worn before. The bra pushed my boobs up and I have to say it made them look great, the suspender belt was just the cherry on top of the cake. "Okay...you can look" Facing him with my hands nervously fidgeting with one another. As soon as he opened his eyes, they were nearly busting with hunger whilst a smirk curved his plump lips. He slowly lifted his hand, giving his fore finger a twirl, telling me he wants me to twirl round. My gaze fell to the floor while I nervously bit my lip, I don't know why but I was feeling so shy "Come on honey...you aren't shy are ya?" His words sending shivers down my spine. "yeah....I've never worn panties like this before Jonny....I'm a little embarrassed" Fidgeting with my hands as I speak. "Oh come on...don't be embarrassed baby" , "Alright....Just don't laugh okay" Quickly spitting my words out. "If anything I'm gonna get a hard fucking dick babe" A giggle burst from my lips, my cheeks turning a shade of pink. I slowly twirl around, stopping when my ass is facing him "So fucking sexy" Groaning out his words which only made me whimper.

For the next set, I chose to try on the lacy light purple set, the whole set was see through so you could see everything. I quickly slipped everything on, taking a quick look in the mirror before letting him open his eyes "Okay...". His eyes opened and unlike the last set, they didn't light up with hunger, in fact he looked so unenthusiastic. He twirled his finger and with that I slowly spun round on the spot, stopping when my eyes meet him again "Hmmm...Not that one" Twisting his face in distaste. I wasn't too keen on it myself so thankfully he didn't like it and with that I stripped out and tossed it to the side. We got through the rest of the lingerie, rather quickly and picked out four out of six, a dark red set, a pink set, a black set which had a rose pattern on it and a dark purple set. We picked out two of the teddys before heading to the checkout with all of the stuff. "God...we really need to hurry and get back coz I'm so hard now babe" Whispering out his words while we work our way through the mall. "It'll just give you something to look forward to later" Enticing him with a sexy gaze which he moaned at.

A little while later and we had gotten everyone's gifts in, all that was left was our Christmas tree. We ran back to the car, putting our shopping in the boot before heading to the Christmas trees. It was a rather big area, it looked like a forest of Christmas trees in all different sizes and a decoration part at the very front. We looked round the first few rows of trees and all of them didn't appeal me at all. Jon wandered on ahead and out the corner of my eye, a tree off to the far right caught my attention. It looked so beautiful, even from a distance, it was a lovely shade of green, almost had an emerald glow about it. The closer I got to it, the more my heart swelled and fell in love with it. It was the perfect fullness and looked like it was around the same height as Jon. I could hear Jon shouting out for me in a panic but I couldn't bring myself to speak, I was so entranced by this tree. "There you are...I thought I lost you" His husky voice getting louder along with his footsteps. The warmth of his arms wrapped round my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder "You like this one baby?" whispering into my ear. "I love it Jon...Do you like it?" A sigh slips from his lips "I love it". His words brought a huge smile to my face, I don't know whether he was just saying it to make me happy but I was so happy he liked it. He scurried off to tell the man which tree he wanted and with his help they carried it to Jon's car while I hung around to get the decorations. I picked up colourful baubles, tinsel, lights and a big star for the top.

About an hour later, we are finally home, the bags crashing down on the floor before slumping ourselves down on the sofa. The loud grumbles from our stomachs filling the silence "You wanna order pizza?" His words are like sex to my ears "Ahhhh that sounds amazing" Moaning out my words with satisfaction. We are so hungry we ended up ordering three pizzas between us. A short time later, we were inhaling our pizza down while watching a comedy on tv, our laughter echoing through the large living room. The blaring ring of the phone catching our attention "I'll get it.." Giving me a peck on the forehead before jogging off to the phone. "Hello" There was a minute pause "Oh heyy Doc How ya doin?" It must be his manager. "Yeah I'm doin great" There was a long pause, his expression changed about twenty times. "Well I don't know I'd have to talk to her about it" My brows knitting together in confusion, were they talking about me?. "Yeah I'll give you a call tomorrow after I've asked her" Nodding to himself "Yeah see ya Doc.....Bye" Clicking the phone down in the holder. 

"What was that about?" Not able to hold my curiosity back for a moment "That was Doc... He got a call from a friend who owns a jazz club in New York... He's looking for jazz musicians to play next week for a burlesque themed night..... He wanted me to ask if you wanna do it?" His words shock me, I've heard of burlesque but wasn't an expert on it. "Do you think I should do it? I won't have to strip or nothin would I? because that's not happening" Shaking my head swiftly. A gentle laugh burst from his lips "Nah It's nothin like that..... Just singin in a sexy little dress babe.... Do you wanna do it?". "I'm gonna need Dave's help on piano" , "I can ask him.... I'm sure he'll say yes though" Nodding through his words at me. "Would you and the guys be able to come?" Looking up to him through hopeful eyes, I really want him to come. "Of course, I'll bring my parents and the guys, apparently it's gonna be a big night, a lot of big people coming to watch" His words only making me more nervous "Oh God..." Mumbling out my words. "Hey.... Just think about what songs you wanna play and practice with Dave, you'll be great" I took mental notes of all the tips he's giving me, he has been doing it a whole lot longer than me. "Oh we need Lizzie as well.... could you give everyone a call tomorrow baby and ask them... I need to do some research on burlesque before I decide what songs to sing" , "Don't worry about a thing babe, I'll ring em" Giving me a light squeeze with his arm which was draped over my shoulders.

After our little chat, I was desperate to put the tree up so I slapped the radio on, Christmas songs blaring through the speaker. Jon placed the tree next to the fire place while I grabbed the decorations "Here put these on" Passing him the tinsel "Just wrap it round?" He looks so cute when he's unsure of himself. "Yeah, just start from the top, work your way down" A smirk raised his lips "Mmm... Just the way I like it baby" I couldn't help but snicker to myself. "You're incorrigible babe" Shaking my head with the roll of my eyes "But you love me all the same" Grinning at me like a giddy child. "Just get decorating cowboy" Turning my attention to the messy string of lights.

About 10 minutes later and I was finished unwinding the lights. "Here help me..... Grab some balls" His snickering filled the silence, my brows furrow together, I have no idea what exactly he's laughing at. "My balls are perfectly fine babe, but if you wanna give them a feel I won't stop ya" Laughter burst from my lips "Do you have to sexualize everything Jonny". "Don't even say another word.....Grab some baubles" Pointing to the bag of baubles on the floor. We scattered the baubles all over the tree while taking a few photos with Jon's camera. Including some silly photos of me wearing the baubles as earrings and Jon dangling them in between his legs. Also another photo of Jon wrapped up in Christmas lights, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Lastly a nice photo of Jon and I smiling and another one of us kissing. We were so tired by the time we were finished, we scurried off to bed but for some reason he didn't want to sleep "Babe... Can you put that red set on for me" His eyes lighting up with hunger. My whole body leaned further into him, my lips were tickling his "You want me to give you a little show baby?.... maybe a sexy dance?" His tongue darted across his lips as he nodded his head swiftly. 

Quickly scarpering out the room to strip off my pyjamas and slide on my red satin lingerie set, black stockings with little red bows on the tops and red heels. Motley Crew-- Girls Girls Girls Blared through the speaker when I slapped on the radio, turning it on full blast. I creaked the door open before swinging open hard, letting it thud against the wall, I took a step through the doorway, placing the blaring radio on the drawers before taking a look at him. "Has someone been a bad bad boy" My voice low and sexy, my gaze piercing through him. His jaw is unhinged and his eyes have rolled out of his head, I swear I saw some drool come out his mouth. My heels clicked against the floor as I made my way to the foot of the bed where he was sitting. I spun round, facing away from him and starting swaying my hips whilst raising my hands above my head in a sexy way. Suddenly I dropped to the floor, crouching like a frog before slowly raising my ass in the air followed by my upper half. 

Taking a few steps back, I lean against him, sliding up and down his body while eliciting sexy moans. My hips grinding against him, giving his cock some much needed sweet torture, feeling it gradually bulge against my ass. "Mmmm Such a naughty boy" Giggling as I trail off while biting my lip "you like that baby?". He had no clue what to even say or do, he was so focused on my body grinding up against him, making him grunt and groan with pleasure. Quickly spinning round and pushing him further onto the bed with a sexy grunt from my lips. I hopped on to his lap, straddling him like a cowgirl and started to grind and wind my body to the rock music. My head leaned back with a deep moan while his hands gripped my waist like a vice "Fuuuuckk" Growling out his words. After teasing and torturing him through another song, the radio silenced, I looked deep in his eyes before breaking the silence "Let's ride cowboy..." Pushing him down and planting a passionate, hungry kiss on his lips. 

"OH JONNYYY....YESSS!!!!" 

"AHHH....FUCKK....CHRISSIE!!"  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 63 28
1977. A young girl from Massachusetts ends up meeting the lead singer of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler. Will she get caught up in his wild lifestyle? Or wi...
1.3K 96 38
This story is about a girl name Katherina she is a Mexican Puerto Rican girl. Moved in La 1980 but is about to became the most wanted girl on the sun...
26.9K 1.2K 45
Annie Capello is your average teenager living in the mid-sixties, with a best friend named Anthony Pereira. They've been best friends forever, but l...
667 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...