Aiden x Cody

downloadingwhore

This immaculate story written by a professional writer that graduated at the YMCA is about two boys that have... Еще

"Who is that..." (Adien's POV)
Dumbi thick...(Both POVS)
A big decision... (Aiden's POV)
Who he chose...(Aiden's POV)
The cause of Emili's death...(Emili's POV)
The cause of Ryden's death...(Ryden's POV)

First day (Cody's POV)

22 0 1
downloadingwhore

I woke up to the sound of my Fortnite themed alarm. " Oh my fairy godmother goodness... it's my first day of school...i'm so worried" *shivers*. *whispers to self* "Come one you have to be strong..! Alright, i-i got this.! Hmm what should be my outfit for the day, oOo I know! this hot-pink-short-cute-sexy-mini-skirt with this cute hot-pink-crop-top from LuluLemon! "

A few moments after

"Alrighty! Now I have to do my makeup...this super-duper-cute lipstick that i stole from my mothers makeup bag from 1978! And Pink eyeshadow from that one cancelled make-up youtuber pallet! Now i think i'm ready for school- Oh wonkers I'm late, i have to go now!"
My breast implants that weren't surgically attached to my scalp- I mean chest were bouncing around like crazy as i ran to the bus stop. I looked like a replica of every anime girl. "Oh no no no no no no i'm gonna be late for the first day!" But then just in time, i see the yellow, long, 42 seated bus- "WAITTTT!!"

to be continued

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
YUVIKA: The Needed Love Riona

Любовные романы

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...