𝚆𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗.

By hotgirlszn2124

𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. More

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 + 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
ERM HELLO!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
61
ATTENTION!

60.

1.9K 63 17
By hotgirlszn2124

    𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"A bad bitch's getting flew outttt" I screamed while Niyah helped me pack my stuff.

I am never moving again in my life, I only own one room in this house yet I'm taking 3 + suitcases over to nyc.

"What DayDay!" Groaned Niyah answering her phone.

"Hey bestttt!" I yelled.

"You good? You too happy fuck up with all that yelling" He said mugging me through the camera.

"Bad vibes." I said then ended the call.

"Girrllll" laughed Niyah. "We all done now!" She sighed falling back onto my bed.

"Whew 2 more hours till I leave this hood" I mumbled.

I can't wait to start afresh. I'm happy. I'm doing what's good for me and what's best.

I am honestly tired of doing what's best for others before I even think about what I want for myself.

"Are you ok with everything, you know all that went down yesterday" Niyah asked.

"Yeah I'm just drained, I'm tired from all this shit ion think I ever want to see Hakeem again, but he for real my first love and it hurts dropping him" I spoke.

"Awwww baby you do what's best for you, if you feel like you and Hakeem for lifers then pursue it but if he mess with you holla me, I'm down for anything" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"apple juice or orange juice?" she asked pulling away from the hug.

"bitch what the feck" i asked laughing.

"orange or red?" she asked.

"let me just shut up" she mumbled to herself before i could reply.

My phone stated ringing so I picked it up still cautious that it was an unknown number.

"Hey sweetie, it's Kayla's mum" said the voice. I muted myslef and put it on speaker.

"See what she want, she did loose her daughter." Niyah said.

"Hey, how are you." I asked feeling my eyes get glossy.

"I'm good baby, you know things have been hard now Kayla gone, I do miss my baby" and she started weeping.

I'm so sorry yo daughter a bitch.

Ayo shut the fuck up.

I need to stop, sometimes I find it so hard to show empathy to others because I have a "keep it going" mentally, ion ever show my emotions because nobody can fix it but me so it's hard for me to do for others what I can't do for myself.

"Shut up" I said to the voice in my head. "Shit I said that out loud" I mumbled running my hands through my hair.

"I wanted you to come down to her funeral, we don't know who did this but we would really appreciate for you and errybody down there to come" she sniffled.

"Don't you worry, we'll be there just send me the address. I'll be out in nyc for a few weeks but I'll make my way back. Have a good day ma'am." I said ending the call.

"Now you wrong for ending the call like that." Laughed Niyah.

"Girl boo I ain't sympathetic, I find it hard to comfort people so I make it easier for them to not speak to me" I sighed.

"Get yo ass in the shower, we need to go soon" Niyah waved me off.

I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom when my phone pinged.

                                      Unknown
Hey Tee, it's Jeniya 🤔🙀

Now who gave this lil girl a phone I laughed.

                                                   Hey Jeniya how are you?

I'm good my daddy miss you🥰🤓

Girl fuck yo daddy I thought.

    Incoming FaceTime call, Jeniya🙃

"Hey Tee" said Jeniya walking around the house with her iPad right up in her face.

"Jeniya I can't even see you" I laughed.

"I'm here, where you been, I no see you" she sounded upset.

"I'm outchea" I chuckled.

"Daddy say hi" she said pushing the camera in Hakeem's face.

"Gurl put yo jacket on I ain't about to ask you again" sighed Hakeem as I could just about make his face through the camera.

"Why you no say hi" she frowned pushing the camera even more closer to his face.

I just started laughing because he looked like a fish in a tank.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

"Daddy said it's a surprise for somebody that's very special to h-

She got cut off by Hakeem ending the call.

                  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"you got your shit right because if I have to turn this car back you hanging on my number plate" cheesed Jamal.

"boy bye you ain't gon do shit" Niyah waved him off.

"everybody keep yo legs to yo self, ion even know why i'm sitting in the middle, I repeat LEGS TO YOURSELF" shouted Dayday.

we were all squished at the back seeing as my luggage took up a lot of space. Me and Niyah forced Dayday to go in the middle because we need our space more than him.

"best i'm gonna miss you" Dayday said fake crying.

"nigga please" I chuckled.

"whatchu mean nig- AYO NIYA GET YO BIG BUILT TOES OF MY LEG I LOVE YOU BUT THIS SHIT AINT IT" he yelled.

"stop yelling in my car." spoke Jamal.

"ok now you are a liar, because you just said my shit was cute" she said mugging him.

"right! leave Niyah alone her toes cute" i laughed.

"one of yall smell like sour body odour" said Dayday changing the topic.

"dont even look my way" i said sternly.

Jamal started to put the volume up as the music played. This was gonna be a long ass ride.

                 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

2hrs later

"i just don't understand how we really living this life like how do you live life" asked Dayday

we all just groaned because at this point he was speaking for the whole world.

"bae you ever thought about becoming a tv presenter?" asked Niyah.

"shut the fuck up" mumbled Dayday.

"i'll bite you" hissed Niyah.

"we're here" said Jamal removing his key from ignition and getting out.

"niyah let's go they can take my bags" i said running off.

"hey HEY HEY imma beat yo ass!" screamed Dayday pointing at us as we ran.

"what yall lookin at tryna tell me i'm a crazy black man or sumin say it" said dayday mugging people passing by.

"I am gonna miss you bae" sighed Niyah.

"I appreciate you, we only been friends for a short amount of time but you always here, i just wanna thank you" i said hugging her.

"you finna make me cry, ion want these lashes to fall off boo" she said fanning her eyes.

"Ladies if you have a plane to catch please scurry along" a man said ushering us out.

"erm no, in that case we ain't got a plane to catch" said Niyah.

"we just saying our goodbyes damn" i mugged him.

"alright well i'm guessing you are the flight to nyc, passengers are boarding the plane right now" he spoke.

"well" i said looking at his name badge, "Terry imma board when i'm ready, thank you for worrying" i said with a tight smile.

"shit bestie you better go" laughed Niyah.

"not before i beat ha ass" came Dayday putting me into a tight headlock.

"sir get the fuck off me" I laughed.

"GHETTO ACTIVITY I REPEAT GHETTO ACTIVITY OCCURING RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES" shouted Jamal with his hands cupped by his mouth.

"ayo shut the fuck up" bucked Niyah.

"face time me every day, actually nah because imma be busy...let's just say if i call yo ass you best pick up, if you don't imma have to befriend some niggas in nyc, have you on a dog leash and shit you know if- " Dayday rambled on before i court him of.

"yes Dayday you ain't gotta worry" i said pulling him into a hug.

"ay Tee come here" spoke Jamal.

"yes brother" i cheesed.

"i'm proud of you" he spoke.

"thank you. for everything. excluding your bull shit." i said hugging him.

"BESTFRANNN imma miss you, you know what imma do, imma send a care package over there. you just ext me yo address, you'll get a pack of lashes and lipgloss a lil wig to keep you glam allat" she spoke laughing and wiping her tears.

"omg bestie imma miss you" i cried hugging her.

"aight you gotta go" said Jamal.

I collected my bags and started to walk off to the terminal. I looked back and seen everybody standing in a line. For real i was going to cry again but i will be back soon.

"TEEE TEEEE" i heard a lil voice shout.

I felt a tugging at my shorts. "Tee you going without say bye" she whimpered.

"oh my baby Jeniya" i cried hugging her holding her head.

"i have to go, you promise you will be here when i come back soon" i said looking at her.

"yes pretty mommy" she mumbled.

i placed her back onto the floor feeling a hole being stared into me.

"nigga get the fuck back, she don't wanna speak to yo ass" yelled Niyah.

"ay say! get the fuck off him!" yelled Dayday

A wave of confusion filled me as i started to wonder who Dayday was talking too. I figured it was Hakeem behind me.

maybe i should throw my suitcase at him?

nah but if I make it to the plane before he gets to grabbing me I won't have to speak to him.

From a distance walky talkies and the faint words "your under arrest" filled my ears and at that I blacked out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
Whats Love?? By fw_jay

General Fiction

1.1M 37.3K 60
*𝗝𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱🙃*
622K 21K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
1.1M 45.3K 47
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 " 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦 "